Beauty and the Original - TVD...

By Kayluska06

This couple seems unthinkable. But when Klaus falls in love with Elena and decides to get her, he won't let a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62

Part 37

2.4K 64 1
By Kayluska06

Klaus took Elena to his house, where they sat by the fireplace after a round of passionate sex. Elena rested in his arms and thought about what had just happened and whether it made her happy. She felt happiness and she also felt love for Klaus, which was even intensified by his hug. But she couldn't help but feel sorry for Damon, and especially for Stefan. She was sorry that she had left him in such a horrible way and she got together with Klaus, whom everyone, Stefan included, hates. She was kind of sad, so she pulled away from Klaus and started crying.
Klaus stroke her cheek and he asked her: 'What's worrying you, love?'
'Nothing,' Elena swiftly shook her head.
Klaus lifted her chin and he made her look him straight in the eye. 'I can make the pain go away,' he told her.'
'No,' she refused. 'No compelling. I want to stay myself forever. Even if it includes this pain. And believe me, it's for the best like this. And do you know why?'
'Why?'
She smiled at him and replied: 'Because this person that I am now loves you.' And she kissed him.
'I love you too, Elena. And you are right - I love you just the way you are.'
'See? I'll get over it. I'll just need a bit of time.'
'We're immortal. We have literally forever.'
'I know,' she nodded. 'And I'm glad that I'll spend it with you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2K 16
Klamon❤ They weren't friends. Some may of even called them enemies at one time. Though no matter what they did to each other or who they hurt, there...
3M 89.2K 72
Being alive for a thousand plus years isn't as amazing as it seems. The loneliness is blinding, but one time Klaus finally found his light. ...
78.4K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
1K 16 29
Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert Salvatore finally got married. Though both vampires, Elena and Stefan somehow managed to procreate. They have two...