Mamono Island (Monster girls...

By RAPTOREX481

(Y/N) is your average everyday guy with a not so fun life. But what will happen when he receives a island of... More

Girls
Raven the Demon Lord
(Y/N)'s Island
Scarlett the Dragon girl
Mercy the Jinko
Diana the Amazoness
Comfort and Healing
Luna and Dawn the Wolf Twins
The Desert Region
Nya the Sphinx
Aya the Anubis
Amunet the Pharaoh
A Beach Day
Akira the Apsara
Valarie the Ryu
Fight Between Dragons Part 1
Fight Between Dragons Part 2
Jenny the Unicorn
Ellie the Wererabbit (Easter)
Tia the Gremlin
To the Zipangu Region
The Order
Hero
The Peace Festival
Yuki the Inari
Masako the Ochimusha
Condoms are Evil!
A Dragons Treasure
Primal Tigress

Exploring with Scarlett

15.1K 142 86
By RAPTOREX481

(Y/N) Pov

While me and Scarlett were exploring I decided to ask her some questions.

(Y/N): Scarlett how old are you.

Scarlett: I'm 22. What about you?

(Y/N): I'm 20.

Scarlett: Oh okay I guess I'm older than you by two years than.

(Y/N): Scarlett, why aren't you like other dragon girls? Where I come from the dragon girls treat people like lowlifes, but you are nice.

Scarlett: Us dragon girls are said to be higher than other monster girls, but I don't want to be like that. I want to treat others equally and be nice.

(Y/N): That was very well spoken, and a very nice thing to say.

Scarlett: Thanks (Y/N).

I see Scarlett start to look around then I see her look up, but I think nothing of it.

Scarlett: (Y/N) do you trust me?

(Y/N): Yeah I've known you for a few hours now and you are very nice. I do trust you.

Scarlett: Okay, but hold on tight!

(Y/N): Hold on tight for wha-

Before I knew it Scarlett had grabbed me and flew up high into the sky.

Scarlett's Pov

I flew high into the air with (Y/N) and i saw him look down in shock is he scared or does he see something unexpected?

Scarlett: It's ok (Y/N) I promise not to drop you.

(Y/N): I know I trust you.

Scarlett: Then why do you look so shocked.

(Y/N): I didn't know there were different parts of the island.

Scarlett: Yeah there's a desert, a forest, and a snow area plus mountains. Different monster girls with different habitats.

(Y/N): That's cool thanks for the info.

Scarlett: Your welcome.

(Y/N) Pov

Thanks to Scarlett flying around with me I know there are different parts of the island now. That's good to know but I think that's enough exploring for today.

(Y/N): Scarlett can you take me home now.

Scarlett: Yeah sure

When Scarlett dropped me off I said goodbye to her and turned to go inside, but I saw her turn around sadly and fly away slowly. I could ask her if she wants to stay with me.

(Y/N): Scarlett please don't be sad. Would you like to stay with me.

I see her turn around and fly towards me smiling and grip me in a bone crushing hug, and I hear her say to me, I would love too. ( My mate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
50.1K 1.6K 40
What happens when Y/n is left alone in the world? Is she really alone? Or will they find comfort in the arms of their new friends... and lover? Guys...
119K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...
466K 18.1K 62
20 year old Y/N was just simply living a Common life, he is Average at best, don't stand out and pretty much keep to himself, he was just a simple No...