In the same classroom as them...

By KaiwaiiAngelsan

My life is changing completely after I found out... I'm in the same classroom as the Hetalia characters! What... More

Chapter 1: Meeting them!
Chapter 2: Surprise! They are real
Chapter 4: Relationships,conversations and more plans
Chapter 5: Love is everywhere
Chapter 6: If it's not my past,why am I crying?
Chapter 7: I'm happy no matter what!
Chapter 8: Everything is right in love and war... And exams
Chapter 9: Gymnastics,tricks and falling (in love)
Nice to sweet you: Brownies~
Nice to sweet you: Macaroons~
Nice to sweet you: Black Forest Cake~
Chapter 10: Speechless... Literally
Chapter 11: (Un)Expected Guests
Chapter 12: Which color suits me?
Chapter 13: Fun in the sun (and the curse of puberty)
Chapter 14: Our special kiss~
Chapter 15: Dead-end street
Chapter 16: Ready,set... FIGHT!
Chapter 17: Special Song
Chapter 18: Parties and horses
Chapter 19: We meet again!
Chapter 20: What (not) to wear
Chapter 21: The Terrible Prank
Chapter 22: The surprise trip! (Preparations and departure)
Chapter 23: The surprise trip! (Arrival and first night)
Chapter 24: A rather awkward morning
Chater 25: The surprise trip! We get lost...
Chapter 26: The old ball game showdown
Chapter 27:The Fangirl?
Chapter 28: Family
Chapter 29: Grandpa-sitting (?)
Chapter 30: Food for thought
Chapter 31: Halloween event
Chapter 32: Gift-buying!
Chapter 33: Happy Christmas!
MOAR UPDATES

Chapter 3: Not so pleasant encounter

147 5 0
By KaiwaiiAngelsan

*Author's notes*

So hey! Chapter 2 was a bit boring but lately I have been busy,so chapter 3 has a lot of action! And we meet more characters! And also my friend Isabella makes her appearance! Yay!

Okay! Allons-y!

******************************************

We arrived to Lavazza and tried to sit,we had to pick two tables and put them together.

- Ve~ It smells good!- said Feliciano.

- The desserts are good! Also the gelato!- I said.

We looked at the menu and ordered. Francis and Gilbert where talking about which movie they should see,while Antonio was talking to Romano. Kate was next to Alfred,she looked rather happy! We received our orders,Feliciano ordered gelato,like me. Ivan just ordered water (weird) and the rest of them just ordered pastry: brownies,cookies... Alfred ate his brownie in 5 seconds,I swear. He just ate another one,and another one,and another...

Then the problem happened. The big problem. The bill came,and just as I saw the cost,I froze.

Isabel.exe stopped working.

HOW AM I GONNA PAY FOR THIS?! ITS TOO MUCH!

- This is too much! I CANT PAY FOR THIS!- I screamed,I can freak out easily.

Everyone looked at me as I was gone mad or something.

- Ugh... Alfred,why did you order so many brownies?- I asked looking rather gloomy.

- Dude,THE HERO WILL SAVE YOU! I've got my Platinium Card! So I invite!- he said as if nothing had happened.

- Your parents allow you to do this?- asked Kate.

- Of course,dude! Why would they have got me this card if I can't use it?- he said.

He paid and I just kept wondering if he had his parents approval.

We went in the mall and Antonio said

- Gilbert,Francis and I are going to see a movie,los vemos luego!-

- So,sunflower,do you want to go somewhere?- said Ivan.

- Ah! I wanted to go to Melissa and buy some shoes,but it would just bother you...-

- Dude,boring...-said Alfred. - Yo,Kate! Want to help me buy some video games?-

- Okay! - said Kate smiling.

They went and I got a call. It was Isabella,my other BFF. Argh! Stupid me! I could have asked her if she wanted to come shopping! And wouldn't have gone through all the credit card stuff...

I answer and Isabella says - Hello! How are you? And where are you?-

- I'm at the Andino mall with some of the new students. Are you near?- I asked.

- Yeah! I'll meet you in the east entrance!- and she hang up. That was easy!

- Guys,I'm gonna meet with a friend,do you mind?- I said.

- Of course not,Isabel-San. We tagged along,you didn't even invited us.- said Kiku,embarrassed. He looked so cute! It was a perfect picture to send to Leen-chan!

- Don't worry! You can go to Adidas and Nike buy sport stuff and... Y'know,read some books in the book shop or something.- I answered.

- I'm sorry,this is not how a British gentleman should be acting.- said Arthur. - I don't mind if you go buy shoes,let me accompany you. London is one of the fashions capitals of the world! - he said proudly.

Me and Arthur started walking away,and I could hear Lovino say

- Tea bastard! He only is acting up so he can get close to her!-

- That sounds to me like jealousy,Lovino!- said Yao - You're green of envy-aru.-

- No I'm not Chinese bastard!- he responded and got all red. Like a tomato.

I met with Isabella,and when she saw Arthur she looked at me like "Am I dreaming or are those the Hetalia dudes,from the manga you really like?" And I looked at her like "THEY ARE REAL! Look!" and she was like "What do I say?" and I looked at her like "Act casual!" So she did.

Ivan,Ludwig,Kiku,Arthur,Feliciano and Lovino presented themselves. We just walked and then Ludwig asked me

- Isabel,if you want to go shopping,I don't care... It's alright,es ist in Ordnung.-

- Ludwig,I don't really care! I can go later!- I said,but feeling bubbly: boys in real life aren't like that. But he was!

I was just walking,looking at Ludwig,when I saw the cutest shoes. Ever!

- Bella,look! Those red boots are so cute! - I said.

- Yes! But look t those ballerinas over there!- responded Isabella. Ivan looked over and saw the shoes

- What is it,sunflower? You like those boots,da?- he said.

- Yes,but they are expensive I suppose.-

Just there,Kate and Alfred arrived.

- DUDE! We searched for you guys for hours. What's up?- he said in his usual cheerful self.

- Yeah!- said Kate - What were you guys talking about?-

- Oh,nothing.- said Ivan. He looked extremely cute,but I knew he was somehow creepy inside.

We kept walking,Alfred talking about his new video game and Kate about how she got to know Alfred better (he's smarter than he acts to be,actually.) and we were going to look for Gilbert,Antonio and Francis.

- Where are those three?- I said,impatient. I stretched out my arms and accidentally hit someone.

- Oh,sorry! I didn't do it on purpose!- I apologized.

- Hey,that voice...- said the girl I just hit. She had long brown hair.

- Aren't you... Lucy?- I asked.

- Well,well! Am I hearing Isabel Uribe's voice?- she said,with her annoying little voice,still not turning around. - I will never forget what you did at camp,you know!-

- Hey,it was a game! It's not my fault I knocked you and you fell on the river!- I responded.

- If you had been more careful I wouldn't have fell and ruin my pretty new dress!- she cried.

- The game was bout that! You had to make the other team fall into the water!- I (almost) yelled.

Antonio,Gilbert and Francis arrived.

- What happened,ma petite Isabel?- asked the French. - Oh~ I see a new girl! What's your name,ma belle?- he asked Isabella.

- I'm Isabella and shush! This is getting interesting!- she answered.

Lucy had a lipstick on her hand,and as she turned around,when I saw her face...

Man,it was...

HILARIOUS!

She had this huge line of lipstick to the right,from her lips to her ear! She looked like a clown!

One that wasn't a makeup expert.

-Pffft...- I tried not to laugh but...

- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! - I could help it! IT WAS TOO FUNNY!

Isabella also laughed,And all of them did. Ludwig tried hard not to laugh. When Gilbert saw her he went crazy!

- Kesesesesesesese! That's hilarious,right West?- he said.

Francis,in with his French charm,went right next to her and said

- Don't worry,ma chérie! Tu es belle,no matter what! May I help you clean your face?- he said while trying to pass a Kleenex and clean the stain I caused.

- Hands off,octopus! If you think I fall for every guy that's nice to me,you're completely wrong!- said Lucy. - Why don't you remove that mask you have on? Oh,wait. It's your face.- Francis was heartbroken,he looked like he was about to die.

- Hahahahahahaha! Frog,you deserve that! - said Arthur,crying if laughter.

Lucy went near me and said

- This is not over,Isabel. Not until you apologize. - she looked at me intensely.

- Don't think it is,I did nothing wrong.- I said. She just walked away,while people punted out the long lipstick stain in her face.

- What's her problem?- said Isabella.

- What was that?- asked Kate.

- Meh,nothing... Just ignore her.-

We spent another hour at the mall. China bought a Hello Kitty plush,while England bought a new tea infusion. Ludwig and Gilbert had to go home abut earlier. We all kind of left little by little,then I just went home.

I hoped I could have bought something. With Ludwig especially. At least Kate knew better Alfred and they both seemed happy! And Isabella had a good time and knows too.

When I got home,I looked at Ludwig's contact profile. Then I wrote him a text

"Hey,maybe one day,u could come see my home,or I could see yours"

I was going to delete but I took a deep breath and got the courage to do it.

When I pressed send,I felt brave.

Some hours later,he didn't answer. Looked at the clock. 8:00 pm. Okay.

I kept waiting. 10:00 pm I was in bed,trying to fake sleeping but actually looking at my phone.

Finally I was too tired and gave up. It was 1:00 am.

Love makes you do crazy things. And especially when it it's fictional characters.

*Author's note*

Hey! Next chapter I'll add more characters! Including an OC (not telling who's)! Hope you liked this chapter! Remember: y'all just keep being y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 65 15
A new girl comes Grand Line Academy and mysteriously charms the hearts of are main characters. What will happen during this whole semester???? (P.s f...
197K 2.6K 23
When Millie comes back for senior year she is put in a history class with people she doesn't exactly like... What will happen when her enemy finds ou...
2.7K 59 37
Well, what will happen when Nina comes back? Will there be new connections between the students? Will Nina accomplish her mission? Will it be a happy...
153K 2.9K 40
When America's boss orders a school for the states, all hell breaks loose in the USA as countries become the teachers of the states! Despite the pani...