A Nalu Fanfiction:Lucy a Elem...

By AstroNova88

Ever since Lissanna came back my life has been miserable! Everyone ignores me except Levy,Mirajane,Wendy,Gaje... More

I Quit
Dragon Realm
Sorrows
Your Training Starts Now!
Nalu:Late Halloween Special
Lucy's Brother.....
End of Training With Mystic
The Letter and Forgiveness
The Sister of.....
Going Back Home
I'm Finally Back
Taking Care of Natsu
Mission Part 1
Mission Part 2
Mission Part 3
Lucy V.S Natsu
S-Class Trials
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Trial Number 1
Trial Number 2
Last Trial
The Attack
Lucy V.S Acnologia
Explanation Part 1
Explanation Part 2
Confession Gone Wrong
The GMG
Training
Disqualification Round
THANK YOU AGAIN
Update
Qualification Teams
GMG Day 1
Lucy and Erza V.S Gajeel and Juvia
You're Finally Mine
GMG Day 2
New Guild Master
Gray V.S Lyon
The Battle Has Begun
GMG Day 3
THANKS A BUNCH
Warning
Our New Leader
Be Truthful
The Search has Started
GMG Day 4
Mya V.S Jura
I'm Coming Natsu
I Found Him
Final Day of the GMG
E.N.D V.S Lucy
Light V.S Dark
Lucy V.S Lydia
I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!
Battles
The Choice
Funeral
You Choose
Her Return
Q&A questions
New Book
YOUTUBE CHANNEL
New book maybe?
New book out

Lucy's Sacrifice

947 16 6
By AstroNova88

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
(Don't start the song yet)
Author:Hey levy why isn't my mouse working?
Levy:*Moves it to her desk* yeah it is.
Author:No! It wasn't working before! *Grabs the mouse*
Author:*Moves it around* see it's not working!
Levy:Well it looks like it hates you.
Author:Doesn't everyone though?
Levy:Uh...lets..just...start..ok?
Author:But the mouse isn't working..
Levy:Oh,just use the keypad.
Author:Fine...
________________________________________
Chapter 49

Lucy's P.O.V
"N-no you're not going to u-use that s-spell a-are you?" E.N.D said fear evident in his eyes. "Of course I will to save everyone and him."
I answered as I closed my eyes trying to concentrate. And just my luck Erza decided to show up. "L-Lucy you c-can't u-use t-that spell!" "You know the cost!" Erza shouted. "It's the only way!" I shouted back as a golden magic circle appeared under my feet. "You live for your friends!" "Not die for your friends!" Erza kept shouting but I just ignored her and was trying to remember the words to the spell.
________________________________________
Lucy's Flashback(Lucy's P.O.V)
I was hanging out with Stella in the Dragon Realm when I got a sudden idea. "Hey Stella I'm going to the library!" I called out. "What for Lucy?" She asked. "Oh I was just going to look for some spells that can defeat demons and Crushing Skull." I answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I hope your guild mates know where you are." She said suspiciously and worriedly. "Uh..yeah... sure..they..totally...know..." I laughed nervously. "Lucy!" She shouted. "I'm sorry,but if it makes you feel any better I snook out at night while they were sleeping at my house!" I said trying to lighten the mood. "Honestly you're making me feel worse." She said giving me a heavy sigh. "Sorry Stella but I better get going!" I shouted and ran to the library before I got into any trouble. Once I reached my destination,I headed in and found Mya sitting at a near table. "Mya what are you doing here?" I asked looking at here questionably. "I can ask the same for you." She stated never looking away from her book. "Fair point." I said giving out a sigh. "Are you going to tell me?" She asked shutting her book and then looked at me with a smile. "I'm looking for a book of spells that can help defeat Crushing Skull and Zeref-Nee's demons." I answered. "What are you doing here?" I then asked soon later. "I'm doing the same thing you're doing!" She answered in a hushed tone with a smile so big it kind of looked creepy. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked giving her a crazy look. "Because we can work together!" She said in a loud whisper her smile even getting bigger if that was possible. I then broke out into a smile and started getting excited too. "Yeah you're right!" "I'll search the left top to bottom,you search the right top to bottom!" I shouted,getting a hush from Ms.Honey,the knowledge dragon. "Sorry" I whispered. She nodded and smiled turning back to what she was doing at a shelf that was high so she was on a platform that moves to the books you want. "So Lucy are you ready?" Mya then asked. "Yeah!" "I am!" "Dos lets start!" I whispered yelled. She nodded and headed to the right. While I went to the left. When I was there,I went to platform. "Spell books that can kill evil." I whispered loud enough so it can hear. After I said that railing appeared and started to go up. Soon later it stopped to a place that looked like dragons have never been here. "Well I guess the books I need is here?" I said but it came out like a question. After a long time staring at the short rows of books,I started searching. "No... nope...nope....no.." I kept muttering as I searched the books. But after awhile a book caught my attention. It had golden lining and a leathery texture. It had the title of "Forbidden Spells of Light" this should be helpful. I thought as I told the platform to go down. "Mya I think I found something." I said getting all excited. "Really?" "Then you should go back." She told me still searching. "But M-" I started but was cut off by no other then Mya. "No buts missy!" "I'm still searching so go back and research the book!" She scolded like I was a child. "Ok then,call me if you need help." I said and then made a portal back to my apartment. "Goodnight Mya!" I shouted before I entered the portal. When I got there I found where Erza was sleeping empty. I started to get worried but it didn't last long because she walked out of the bathroom. "Lucy where were you?!" Erza whispered shouted. "Things?" I said weirdly. "Things huh?" "Is that why you have a book that looks very old?" She said pointing to the book with one hand and the other hand on her hips. I sighed and started to explain what I was up to. She understood and wanted to help so we stayed up almost all night looking for a spell. We eventually found one but swore I won't use it unless it's absolutely needed.
________________________________________
End of Lucy's Flashback(Lucy's P.O.V)
After I had that flashback I remembered every word to a tea. "I'm sorry everyone!" I shouted before I collapsed my hands together and started chanting the spell:(play the song now) "I ruler of the dragons,angels,gods, stars and devils shall sacrifice everything I am,everything I love, everything I own for the people I care about." "For I choose this path and I shall live my fate." "Now banish the evil from the world and let it live in peace." Now heed my call and grant me the ultimate power!" "EVIL'S BANISHMENT!" I chanted as I slowly collapsed,but it wasn't the hard ground,it was somewhere I felt warm and safe in.

Natsu's P.O.V
As Luce chanted the spell the demons around us started to disappear and I can feel myself take back control and I can hear the screams of E.N.D trying to get back but it never worked. When I felt like I was fully in control I sprinted to Luce to catch her before she falls on the ground. Once I got her she started to disappear. "Luce what happening!?" I yelled alarmed as she slowly turned to gold dust. "Natsu...I'm...sorry.." "I broke...my...promise.." She croaked out. "Shhh..Luce..you're...going...to...keep..your...promise.. yeah hear Luce!" I shouted as tears started to run down my face. She smiled warmly at me and muttered out a I love you before she completely disappeared. "LUCE!" I shouted gripping the now rebuilt stadium's ground. Not noticing that everything was back to normal.
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Also send me some questions for the Q&A! Anyway that's it for now! See you next chapter! I love you all! Now byeeeeee! And have a nice day.
________________________________________
Author:Why does everyone hate me?!
Gajeel:Because you are bossy,rude,and m-
Author:No one asked you!
Gajeel:I was just telling the truth.
Author:That's it I'm leaving! *Stomps out*
Gajeel:*Yells* you never said the line!
Author:*Yells back* you do it!
Gajeel:Fine!
Gajeel:See ya later my peeps!
Author:*Yells* they're my peeps!
Gajeel:Whatever.

Words:1300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.2K 33
Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira does many little schemes so they can see ea...
72.6K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
202K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
175K 6.2K 50
> What happens when Lucy finds a golden key in her mother's room? A note that says it belongs to her? The key with the end shaped in a fire symbol...