Overwatch characters x male r...

By NightAngel88

this is an Ovewatch one shot book so have fun. More

Requests
Doctor male Reader x injured Mercy
Shy Tracer x Male reader
Widowmaker x Shy Male reader
Male reader x Tracer.
Widowmaker x Wolverine Male Reader x Tracer
Widowmaker x Wolverine Make Reader x Tracer pt.2
D.va x Male Reader x Sombra
A/n
Sick Tracer x Reader
Talon Tracer x Reader x Sombra
A/n
Yandere Reader x Trace Part 1
Yandere Reader x Tracer Part 2
Zarya x Reader
Sombra x Hacker Reader
Mercy x Reader
Shy Tracer x Reader Part 2
Sombra x Reader
Talon Tracer x Reader
Sombra x Hacker Reader
Mei x Reader
Mercy x Talon Medic Reader
Zarya x Reader
Widowmaker x Infamous Mercenary Reader
Pharah x Past! WWII! Reader.
Widowmaker x Overwatch Sniper Reader
Symmetra x Reader x Pharah
Mercy x Reader Shimada
Mercy x Insane Reader
Apology A/N
D.va x North Korean reader.
Possesive vampire Mercy x Reader
Female!Reinhardt x Reader
Tracer x Swordsman Reader x Widowmaker
Widowmaker x Overwatch Reader x Sombra
Tracer x Time Traveler Reader
Tracer x Short Reader
Mei x Reader
Possesive Vampire Mercy x Reader Part 2
Moira x Bane! Reader
Talon Reader x Overwatch Tracer
Mercy x Opposite Reaper! Reader x Pharah
Ghost Rider Reader x Mercy
Brigitte x Crippled Reader
Mei x Reader
Reader x Widowmaker
D.va x reader
Ashe x Biker! Reader
Brigitte x reader
Shy D.va x Reader
Flirty! Sombra x Prowler! Reader
Widowmaker x Spider-man! Reader
Echo x Half Robot! Reader
Widowmaker x Reader Part 2
Widowmaker x Reader Part 3
Widowmaker x Reader Extended Ending

Mercy x Demon Reader

5.3K 38 60
By NightAngel88

Requested by @noideafor and to clarify you're not just any demon, you're the king of hell. FYI this is before the fall of Overwatch but before Tracer gets her chronal accelerator.

~Angela POV~

I look at the 'magical book' as I put my witches hat on. The lady selling me this book was very sweet but cautioned me not to say anything out loud from page 47-52. I remember her giving me a stern look as her cat came into the room almost as is it was agreeing with her. She said there is an entity being held within those pages and that no matter what, he had to stay. She was just being weird because it's the Halloween season, but why do I have a feeling she was being serious?

"Angela! Are you almost ready?"

"Just a minute Jack!"

I strap the book onto my side and quickly make my way to the party. I hear laughter and watch as everyone is getting ready to play games.

"Well look who finally finished her costume. Since you're the last one here then you'll go first."

"Alright, alright. What game are we playing?"

"Truth or dare."

"Ok I choose dare."

Reinhardt looks very lost in thought as he brings to chose my dare. I sit down next to Ana as she offers me some punch. I'm barely able to take a sip when Reinhardt suddenly snaps his fingers.

"I dare you to let Gabriel read the first line his finger lands on in your book."

I giggle as I unstrap the book from my side and pass it to Gabe. I see him randomly flip through the pages and put his finger on the top of the page.

"Ad ligadum os priter eos cram me? What the hell does that mean?"

"I think you said it wrong."

I take the book from Gabe and see he has said it wrong.

"Yeah it actually says, Ad ligandum eos pariter eos coram me."

"How do you know Latin?"

"I was just trying to take a language class and Latin seemed so fun to learn."

I take a sip from my punch as a black cloud appeared from the book. I almost choke on my drink as I see the cloud materialize into a man. I see his (h/c) hair cover his eyes as a fanged smile spread across his face. Jack gets his pulse rifle, Gabe grabs his shotguns, Ana her sleep darts, I grab my staff, Torbjörn begins to make a mini turret, and Reinhardt gets his shield and hammer.

"Who's the mortal who freed me from the book?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

Jack was pissed as he walked in front of us all, his commanding officer instincts kicking in. The man looks at us all before holding up his right hand. All our weapons were thrown across the room, he gives us a playful smile before asking again.

"Who's the mortal who freed me, the King of Hell! The damned of the damned, from that cursed book?"

This time his voice was booming and the smoke was beginning to come closer to us, past Reinhardt's shield. Quickly I rush to the front as I hold up the book.

"I did! Please don't hurt my friends! I beg of you."

The man gives me shocked expression as he calmly walks towards me. I close my eyes expecting pain until I feel a soft and warm embrace all over my body. I open my eyes and see the man has gorgeous (e/c) eyes with a red tint around them. His smile is sweet as he kisses the back of my hand.

"I'd never hurt the person who saved me, especially if you look the magnificent. I must thank you because that witch has kept me in that book for the last 108 years. Please keep this as a token of my thanks, and if you ever need me just say the incantation and I'll be there."

I take the bracelet from him as he then gives me a kiss on the cheek. A bright blush spreads across my face as I look at where he once stood. He just dissolved into black smoke and left the room. All that was left of him was the bracelet and the incantation in the book was now glowing red instead of being black.

"Angela, what-what just happened?"

"I-I'm not sure. I'm scared, what if he comes back? What will I do?"

"Don't worry, Angela. I know a thing or two about how to repeal a demon. We're going to need salt, holy water, and a paint."

"Ok first of all how do you know this Gabe and secondly why paint?"

"Reasons and paint so we can draw demon traps all around your room so if he does come back he'll be trapped and we can preform an exorcism."

We get to work 'demon proofing' my home. Will he come back or am I safe or is he truly someone to be afraid of?

(Present time)

"Angela, it uh happed again."

"Jamie....how many times do I have to tell you not to make your bombs into flash bombs. Those are more dangerous than yours."

"Yeah, yeah Sheila. I know, but 'aven't you evah wanted a bomb with more BOOM before?"

"Well, not really but you can still make them, just not in Winston's lab. Ok?"

"OK!"

I patch up Junkrat's arm as I hear him manically laugh and yell for Roadhog, probably to make a new bomb. I sigh as I look at the time. Huh? 10:30 already?  I quietly put my medical equipment away and walk out the medbay. I go to my room as I look at the book that glows on my shelf. I remember him. It's been 3 years and I haven't seen him..... physically. I see him in my dreams when they try to become nightmares. He fights the bad thoughts and gives me only happiness to fall asleep to. I blush as I remember in many of my dreams he dances with me, calling me his queen.

"Maybe, maybe he'll keep his promise."

I grab the book but the pages flip by themselves to the incantation. Slowly I read the words, mumbling each work slowly just to make sure I say them correctly.

"*deep breath.* *Exhale* Ad ligandum eos pariter eos coram me."

I wait for the smoke to engulf my body, waiting for the heat he brought, but instead I only feel my right hand being taken and soft lips on the back of said hand.

"Hello my dear. It's been awhile."

"I-oh-uh y-ye-Yeah i-it has."

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me my queen."

"N-no! I mean I just-i just had a lot to do, and-and I,"

"It's ok, I understand. You've been stressed and life seems like it wants to break you down to your very core. I'm proud of how strong you've been."

"Oh, th-thank you, umm....what, what is your name?"

"I'm known by many names. Crowley, Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, Beelzebub, but none are my true name. My true name is (y/n) (y/l/n). King of hell at your service."

He bows as my face ignites with a bright blush. I never realized how handsome he is. I look into his eyes as I feel my heart beating faster. He slowly grabs ahold of one of my hands and his other hand goes to the curve in my back as we slow dance, just like my dreams.

"I've been protecting you from the worst of demons my queen."

"Demons?"

"Yes, as turns out I wasn't the only one stuck in that cursed book. There were other demons who have been trying to kill you since you accidentally freed us. Have no worries for they're now rotting in the coldest circle of hell."

I nuzzle into his chest as I feel the calmest I've ever been.

"Thank you (y/n)."

I look up to him and see the love in his eyes. I slowly lean towards him as our lips connect. The kiss is very warm as I feel so many emotions from him. I can also feel he's holding back. We pull apart as our foreheads touch.

"My queen. As much as I would adore to have you tonight, a woman as perfect as you deserves to be treated as a queen before I can consider to lie in bed with you. Take these roses at the first of many gifts to come."

He gives a bouquet of bright red and pink flowers.

"The red indicates love and the pink indicates forever, for my love for you shall be forever, even if these flowers lives are short."

I giggle at him and kiss his cheek. He kisses my hand again as I see the smoke spear again.

"I'll be back Angela. I love you, with all my heart."

"Ich liebe dich auch."

We share a quick kiss as the smoke dissolves again, but this time a note is left where (y/n) once stood.

Also my queen, the salt and holy water only works on low class demons. It takes more effort to get rid of the high class demons.

I giggle again as I put his note in the book. My mind begins to wander on what I've just gotten myself into, but I don't think too much of it. This might not have been how anyone would've guessed they meet their significant other but I'm just excited to see what my life has in stored for me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Translations. Disclaimer! Any Latin translations will only be a rough estimation of what it really means!
Ad ligandum eos pariter eos coram me = To bind them, before they

Ich liebe dich auch = I love you too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 49 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
163K 2.3K 48
So, I love Overwatch too much, and I love the characters a lot, so I'm making a book of one-shots b/c there are a lot of them, but I still wanna ma...
109 1 16
look at all the stuff i wrote (this should be going into ao3 i know i said i would do that but i dont understand how to use ao3 it makes me want to c...
420K 6.2K 33
The reader is a female. I'm making one because I love these, I might include a Plagg x reader because he counts. Please request