Ms. Billionaire //Complete//

By lillycollins2000

No. 9 on #girlpower as of 19th May 2018. She stands alone facing the world. She's never had friends, never ha... More

Casting
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
The End

Important Notice

4.4K 99 1
By lillycollins2000

So I don't know if this is a happy or a sad notice but I am pleased to inform you that Ms. Billionaire is reaching its end very soon. Not more than 2-3 chapters are left to be written. Now, I know I haven't been the most interactive author but I do feel connected to my book and all of you readers. This book is like my baby and you guys have been the best audience EVER. 

I'd like to thank all of you for reading this book. Because honestly when I started this book I was like fuck... no one is going to end up reading this book and I'm going to look stupid. Look stupid why you may ask? This book was started because of a bet I had with my best friend. Long story short he thought I wouldn't be able to write a single chapter forget a book. So I wrote a chapter and then two. I won the bet but I didn't feel like stopping so here we are. Almost at the end. 

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH.

LOADS OF LOVE: Lilly Collins :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.1K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
2.3M 75.1K 47
I hate it when the women are weak in the stories so I made my main character a hot head and I gave her that name in the story because it means: 'Free...
841K 62.8K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
607K 12.5K 74
I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take the challenge . I just got a new job to...