Hideaway [h.s]

By happydays1d

BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain t... More

Authors Note
Recap
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
Epilogue
Devotion

130

310K 6.6K 77.7K
By happydays1d

*Intense fuck scene ahead*
You can play this when they are in the room^

Harry Styles

It was when I saw that mans lips on the woman I love, I lost it.

He grabbed the cigarette out been her lips and replaced it with his mouth, completely catching her off guard and widening her eyes in fear.

I didn't know I was hurting him until I heard the sound of Amelia's voice screaming my name to stop. My fists were flying into the face of the blonde guy beneath me, not having the strength against me to fight back. My knuckles were full of blood that wasn't mine as the man tried to shield his face but couldn't- he was too weak.

Even when I realized what I was doing, I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop.

"Harry please he's had enough!" I feel Amelia's nimble hand pull at my shoulder, but I wasn't budging. This is her fault- she is the reason I am beating the shit out of this man.

But when I felt two other pairs of stronger strangers hands on me, I was forced back up in my feet, leaving the guy choking on his blood.

Amelia looks at me with shock and anger in her eyes, stomping up to me in rage.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She screams at me like this is my fault.

"What's wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you! You think you can just kiss other guys!" I scream back, feeling my head pound in adrenaline.

"No of course not! He kissed me before I even got a chance to pull back!" She defends.

"What the fuck were you doing playing that stupid game! For fuck sakes I told you not to!" I shout in anger boiling my blood. I am beyond infuriated right now, jolting my body out of the unknown grips on my arms. My ears were ringing, and that was never good because it meant I wan gonna black out.

"I was never actually going to kiss anyone!" She shouts.

"Yeah and look were that got you! Fuck this I can't deal with you right now." I shake my head and go to walk away, everyone immediately steps out of my path as I storm by and go to the kitchen.  I need to relax a bit before I blackout and start shooting up the place.

Even if she never was going to kiss anyone, why the fuck would she sign up for that game? What the hell did she expect? Fuck it keeps replaying in my head- her lips on another mans.

I walk right up to the counter of various drink and take a shot of vodka, slamming it on the table and shooting down another one.

"Why are you running away?" Amelia walks up to me and tried to look at me but I ignore looking back.

"Because even if I was being a bit overprotective, you manage to get yourself in a situation where you kiss another fucking man Amelia!" I turn my head down to whisper shout between my teeth.

"I didn't know it was even happening! You pulled him away before I even blinked! You know I would never deliberately kiss another guy Harry!" She defends herself.

"I also never thought you would take part in a drunk party kissing game but I guess I was fucking wrong there too!" I pour and down another shot of the numbing liquid.

"Only because you were treating me like your god damn property! You know I hate that!" Her eyebrows knit together.

"I only did because I knew that Erica was going to pull you into shit like that! She always fucking does! Excuse me for wanting to protect you." I shake my head and take a cigarette and lighter out of my pocket, feeling stressed.

"You should've just asked me not to go and I wouldn't! That's all it takes!" She shakes her head as I let the smoke from the cigarette trail down my throat.

"Amelia unless you want me to lose my shit again I'd fuck off. You're just making me more angry." I warn. Her eyes widen the my choice of words but I really don't give a fuck right now.

"So you're telling me to fuck off?" She repeats, catching me off guard by her saying fuck again but I'm still too angry for her to notice the surprise on my face.

"Yeah, I am." I look at while the smoke clouds out of my mouth, the cigarette staying between my lips when I speak.

I turn back away from her, making a drink and expecting her to leave, but yet I heard her sweet voice again.

"No."

I turn my head to see her standing stubbornly with her arms crossed.

"Excuse me?" I knit my bows together.

"No. I'm not leaving. If you're going to get mad, then get mad. I can handle it." She tests me, my blood starting to pump quicker and quicker.

I stay frozen with the cigarette in my mouth, looking at her standing in front of me with fearlessness on her face but a twinge of nervousness in her eyes. Her bottom lip is taken between her teeth subconsciously.

I slam my drink on the table, immediately grabbing her wrist and pulling her through the party with the newly lit cigarette still between my lips. I pull her through the house and to the small pathway up the stairs. We get down the long hallway and I open a random door to reveal a dark empty bedroom with the moonlight strongly shining in the window. I pull both of us inside and turn around, pushing her into the now closed door and locking it next to her hip.

She looks up at me as my chest traps her between me and the door. I inhale deeply through my cigarette, making my checks narrow while staring into her conflicted brown eyes that were just illuminated by the moon in the window.

I hold the heavy smoke in my mouth while leaning in so our lips are millimetres apart, making the back of her head press against the hard door. She looks slightly confused, but she doesn't say anything. The lip of her bottom lips brushes against mine, and when I part my mouth- the smoke slowly trails out of my mouth and into hers.

Our foreheads press together as she looks down at the smoke leaving my lips. I exhale lightly so it puffs into her mouth more, her not fighting it at all.

"Do you like to test my authority Amelia?" I mutter, breaking the silence between us. She flicks her eyes back up to mine, looking a bit taken back before speaking again.

"Harry I wasn't testing you au-"

I grab her wrists and pin them to the door next to her head.

"I said do you like to test my fucking authority!" I say more threateningly, watching her widen her eyes.

"N-no." She stutters.

I am towered over her, watching her every facial movement like I'll be tested on it. She looks like she has no idea what to do right now, not knowing what I'm going to say next.

I take another drag from my almost burned out cigarette, holding the smoke in again while bring my lips to her neck. My parted lips softly drag up the arch of her soft neck, blowing the hot smoke out so it dances across her skin.

I can tell this sends a shiver through her body because she shook slightly. I was mad, infuriated even with seeing another pair of lips on hers- even if it was just for a second.

"You think you can just go around kissing other men?" I spit while grazing my lips down her neck as she stays pressed against the door.

"I didn't mean t-"

"Shut up." I snap under my breath, not wanting to hear her speak.

She immediately shuts her mouth at my harsh words, not knowing what I'm going to do next.. and that's what I want. I want her to feel the anticipation- I want her to feel vulnerable like I did when she stormed away from me with Erica.

"As much as you want to deny it, you're mine, and I don't fucking share what's mine." I mutter into her ear, still keeping her hands to the wall.

"I-I'm yours." She whispers, her voice choppy.

Those two words were ecstasy to my veins. I keep my lips hovered over her ear, letting him hot breath crash against her skin so she feel on edge.

"I told you to shut up." I say again, even though I needed to here those two words that left her soft lips. She looked scared, but she had no reason to be. Hopefully she knows I would never hurt her, but I can't deny that I missed seeing that slight fear in her eyes. I feed of the power of making her feel intimidated by me.

My lips slowly wrapped around her earlobe, latching on with my teeth. She is quick to fall lose from my light touch. I drop the cigarette on the ground, moving my lips down her neck. My blood pumped with anger, I still couldn't get that image out of my head from earlier.

Her fingers curl around my one as I keep them held against the door. She turns her head to the side, giving me more access to the grooves of her neck. I bit down under her jaw, a little harsher this time so a gasp left her lips. My tongue lapsed of the mark- my hands tightening the grip in hers.

"I guess I'm just gonna have to remind you who the fuck your boyfriend is?" I mutter through my clenched teeth while pressing my forehead to hers, leaving her no choice but to look into my eyes.

She swallow the lump in her throat, parting her lips again as they stay millimetres apart. My hands let go of her wrists and my one slides down between her legs, making her bite her lip immediately. She wants it, I see it in her eyes. Her breathing becomes thicker, her cheeks becoming flushed as I keep my hand grasped between her legs over her blue jeans.

Her hands grab my belt from the very small space between us. She goes to kiss me, but I react quickly by wrapping her hand around her throat and pressing her head back against the wall. She can't kiss me, she can't be thinking this is all okay.

"No." I bark while holding her neck enough to keep her still. "I'm fucking pissed and you know it. Don't kiss me right now." I mutter, seeing my tattooed hand wrapped around her nimble neck. I'm not putting any pressure to the point where I hurt her, it's just to keep her still.

Of course I'm gonna fuck her, but I'm not kissing her. When I kiss her, it's like everything is okay. Kissing her means compassion to me, but right now I didn't feel any sort of compassion. I was angry- infuriated even.

Now sex doesn't always mean compassion.

My hands unbutton her pants as I attack her neck against with my lips. She gasps a bit in surprise but knits her fingers in my hair as I do so. I pull the tight material down, revealing the red laced panties that make her body look unreal.

"You're just a real fucking slut tonight aren't you?" I rip down the jeans to her knees, making her do the rest and step out of them as I bite down on her neck and rip off my green flannel that was on her arms, throwing it to the floor. I then aggressively take the black long sleeve shirt and throw it off as well to see the matching red bra. I push my body against hers, harshly biting and sucking on her skin of her collarbones and up the arch of her shoulder. She whimpers from my touch, going to undo m belt.

"Harry.." She moans my name, making my hand snap over her mouth.

"Don't say a fucking word! Only if it's no or stop." I snap again, keeping her head firm against the wall by my hand clamped around her mouth.

She nods into my hand, staring at me with wide eyes like I'm a stranger. I uncover her mouth and undo my own belt. My body stays firm against her body, feeling her chest rising and falling in anticipation from what's next.

"You know Amelia," I begin with unzipping my jeans ands rolling down my pants and boxers just enough so my throbbing dick comes out. "I really hope kissing him was worth it, because I really fucked him up." I mutter devilishly while quickly lifting her up and hooking her legs around my waist. She looks like she wants to say something back so badly, but if she does then I will lose my shit.

Her breathing was heavy, she was already melting in my arms when I picked her up. I moved the panties to the side of her soaking entrance and wasted no time to sink myself into her.

She gasped, loud. Her fingers tangled deeply in my hair and her head fell on my shoulder. I didn't give her time to adjust, I was already slamming my hips into hers with no mercy.

The feeling was incredible, so rough. My hands gripped her open thighs so hard, my teeth nicking her soft skin over her collarbones. I grunted as I sunk into her over and over again hard, feeling her walls clench around me.

She was biting her lip, trying not to scream out as I courses through her.

"Can that fucking blonde kid make you feel the way I do?" I ask the rhetorical question in her ear, the hurt pumping through my veins filters to aggressive actions that I put on her. "No one is every going to make you feel the way I do, not one fucking person Amelia!" I mutter into her hair that covers her ear making her whine in pleasure.

It was the image of her kissing another guy giving my anger a motive. Even if she didn't mean to kiss him, it just made me realize how much it would kill me if one day she was with another man. The few shots of alcohol in my blood mixed with jealousy was a treacherous thing- and now it was taking over my actions. I was letting it all out- I was hate fucking her, even though she's the only person I love on this planet.

She couldn't help but let out a small moan as my hips smashed against hers repeatedly. Her back was siding up and down the wall, her grip in my hair so tight. I was showing no remorse, slamming my dick completely inside of her- feeling her clench around me as a moan left my lips.

The pads of my fingers burned into her thighs, not realizing how tight my grip really was but I couldn't stop it. I was a lot more rough then usual- way more rough- but fuck it felt good. I needed to show her that I will not stand for any shit like this again, I can't risk seeing her in a situation like that again.

Her hands moved to my back- she balled my shirt in her fists for leverage. The subtle whines and whimpers into my neck was sending me over the edge. She wanted to yell so badly, I can tell. Our alcohol filled pants were filling the room as I fucked the shit out of her.

"Har-" She stops herself, hoping I didn't hear her.

Her soft fragile body latched around my broad one was a feeling I'll never get tired of. Our bodies contrasted so fucking much at it amazes me because we fit together so well. Every curve of her body fit so well with mine like a puzzle piece.

I bit down on her neck, sucking on the skin harshly as I crave her in every form. 

"Don't ever do that fucking shit ever again to me Amelia! If you see that same man every around again you better hope he is out of my sight or I will fucking kill him!" I bark, making her only nod into my shoulder.

I move my one hand from her thigh, grasping her head off my shoulder and pressing it against the wall behind her.

"I need you to look me in the fucking eye when I tell you I will put a bullet through that kids skull if he ever goes near you again." I hold her chin, forcing her to look at me through her lust filled brown eyes.

She looked like she wanted to hit me up the side of the head for speaking to her like this, but she knew either way I had a right to be angry. I felt my orgasm approaching- but she needed to cum first so I can pull out and finish in her mouth. I fucking wish I had a condom on because then I wouldn't have to worry about any of this pull out shit.

She arches her back against the wall behind her, her legs starting to quiver around my hips. I grab the back of her neck and pull her forward so my lips meet her ear.

"Never again will you fucking do that to me." I mutter harshly into her ear, holding the back of her neck firmly.

Her thighs hugged my sides harder, her back arching and her walls clenching around me. She moaned out, not caring how loud she was as her head was tossed back in her orgasm. I kept aggressively smashing into her until I felt the need to release any second, making me pull out of her and stand her back to her feet.

"Knees." Is all I say in order for her to drop to her knees as I stoke my throbbing cock. She opens her mouth and I immediately finish on her tongue. I throw my head back and let out a loud groan, feeling my ab muscles tense and my jaw clench.

"Shit." I cuss while feeling the euphoria take over my bloodstream as I release all my anger.

I tilt my head back down to see her laps her tongue around my tip, licking the cum clean.

The room falls silent with just the sounds of our pants. I shut my eyes for a moment, running my sweaty hair back out of my face while tossing my head back. I feel absolutely drained, emotionally and physically. I was washed with calmness, not angry anymore- just kinda sad.

I wiped under my eyes, looking up at the ceiling while catching my breath. My body was pumping with heat, my mind slowly coming back to contentment.

When I heard the small sniffle, my head shot back forward to seeing Amelia still kneeled on the ground, her head in her hands while she looks to be tearing up.

Oh fuck.

I tuck my dick back in my tight pants and am quick to crouch down in front of her.

"Woah why are you crying? Was I too rough? I told you that we could stop if you wanted." I place my hand on her back, feeling like I went too hard and actually hurt her.

She shakes her head, denying my thoughts. She tilts her chin up to look at me, her eyes glossy and her face glistening from the moonlight in the window.

"You don't love me anymore." She whimpers, making my heart fall to my feet.

"What? Why would you think that?" I say in shock.

"You acted like you hated me, like I was just another random girl you used to have emotionless sex with." She starts to cry, making my heart break.

"Oh my god. Shit I knew I was too fucking rough. Baby I still love you, I'll always love you. Just because I'm mad at you, doesn't mean I hate you. God princess you are the best thing that has happened to me." I sit on my knees and bring her to my chest.

"It wasn't the sex Harry, the sex was fine. I understood you were angry with me and your emotions were coming out. What made me sad was the look you had when our eyes met. You looked at me like I was your worst enemy, like you hated me more then anything." She whispers while a tear stumbles down her cheek.

"I don't hate you, was I angry? Fuck yeah but I don't hate you. I shouldn't of let so much of my anger come out like that, but sometimes it's how I deal with things. Baby I love you more then anything, I would never hate you. Especially for something like what happened downstairs. I watched it happen, I know you didn't initiate that kiss and I know you wouldn't do that to me. Just seeing that guys mouth against yours for a split second, spark so much rage that I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry for making you feel like I hated you." I spill out, keeping her nuzzled into my t-shirt as I rub her back.

"I just love you so much, and I when I tell you that it was never my intentions to kiss someone- I want you to believe me. I should have never agreed to play that game but I was just so angry that you were controlling me. But when I realize that was a kissing game, I was going to run out if I actually had to kiss someone but before I even blinked, he kissed me." She explains while her breathing is still unsteady from the tears and exhaustion.

"I know baby, I saw it. I'm sorry for being possessive, but I just want you to stay away from some things. I want to protect you from as much ad I can and Erica always drags you into shit. Every time you end up with her you end up on a stripper poll or drunk out of you mind." I pull her head back from my chest and look down at her.

"I know. But sometimes you have to let me make mistakes. I am yours Harry, I am your girlfriend and I'm not going anywhere. If you have a concern about something I'm doing, just please ask me to not do it instead of demanding it." She sniffles slightly.

I slowly nod, understanding what she's saying. I just care about her so much that the risk of anything happening to her would literally kill me.

I grab her chin and lean in to press my lips against hers, a feeling that I missed with the short amount of time they were apart. I feel awful that I made her feel like I didn't love her anymore. I was the way I was because I love her so much to the point where I was terrified of losing her from something stupid like a kiss.

When our lips separated from each other,  I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace, feeling her do the same.

"I love you so much sweetheart." I whisper in her ear.

//

Holy shit that was a long chapter. I was gonna cut it in half but I couldn't figure out what part was good divide it so I decided to just throw it all in one.

Let me know what you think!! This chapter was definitely more intense then usual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 21.3K 125
"You should've thought about that before you asked me to be your sugar baby!?" "How am I supposed to break it to you I have kids?!... oh yeah I'm lo...
27.2K 1.4K 37
Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more prominent insides of us. Jules was new to t...
27K 782 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...
1.4K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...