Sing (twilight fanfic)

Autorstwa MegSymonds

After being left for dead by Edward, Bella decides that she's going to make a change in her life. The shock o... Więcej

Chapter 1 Left
Chapter 2 Ideas
Chapter 3 Shopping
Chapter 4 Meeting Taylor
Chapter 5 Karaoke
Chapter 6 Car
Chapter 7 Surprises
Chapter 8 Unexpected
Chapter 9 Explanation
Chapter 10 Charlie
Chapter 11 Flying Singing and a Surprise Visit
Chapter 13 The Vision
Chapter 14 Tour
Chapter 15 Talk
Chapter 16 School
Chapter 18 Catch Up With The Past
Authors Note
Authors Note part 2
Chapter 19 Training And The Volturi
Chapter 20 Arival
Chapter 21 Holding Back
Chapter 22 True Potential
Chapter 23 Karaoke Night
Chapter 24 Stories and Preparations
Chapter 25 The Ball
Chapter 26 Dance the Night Away
Chapter 28 High Expectations
Chapter 29 Shopping
Chapter 30 Doing What Is Right
Chapter 31 Peace or War?
Chapter 32 It's All About The Competition
Chapter 33 All In This Together
Chapter 34 This Is Happening

Chapter 12 Alice

4.8K 134 5
Autorstwa MegSymonds

Hey guys here's chapter 12! Hope you like it! Vote and comment if you do! The songs Bella writes that she claims are her own are in real life actual songs sung by various artist!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any of the songs featured in this story.

Chapter 12- Alice

"Help.... me....." Alice whispered in a weak and sorrow filled voice. I rushed towards her and saw her now black eyes staring at me.

"You need to hunt! Go now before you starve and once your done if you need me come in here and I'll let you stay if needed." I told her urgently, concerned about her. I know she left me but I knew if she needed help I couldn't deny it after all the helpful things she did for me.

(Important AN- if you are wondering why she doesn't read thoughts as often it is because that power only comes out when she is concentrating on her powers).

I sighed relieved when I saw she had disappeared to go and hunt. I grabbed the notebook and ran down the stairs. I got to the lounge room and saw Taylor, Angela and Mum talking and laughing. I took a deep breath to calm myself before making my way into the room and sitting down next to Taylor on the three men couch. They all looked towards me in expectation. I handed Taylor the book and she opened it to the first page and started reading.

"This is really good! What inspired this song?" she asked curiously.

"My first break up." I explained. She nodded.

"Tough times," she said understanding what I was going through. She hugged me reassuringly in a sisterly way.

"Bella could you sing for me?" Renae asked me, looking with pleading eyes.

"Um..... What song?" I asked a little nervous.

"Torn by Natalie Imbruglia" she suggested. I knew this song as mum would play it around the house regularly. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to sing yet another song.

"I thought, I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around and he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well, you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie
The conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn
I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right
Should have seen just what was there
And not some holy light
It crawled beneath my veins
And now I don't care, I had no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can touch, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

There's nothing where he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on this floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I'm ashamed
Bound and broken on the floor
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn"

I sang the last note to a perfect pitch. I had missed singing this song and can relate to it much more now.

I looked up and saw my mum smiling proudly at me. I laughed at the goofy smile that had taken place on Taylor's face. Angela was in awe yet again. I stood up when I felt a presence in my room.

"I need to go to the bathroom be back in a second" I lied to them. I made my way to the stair case and made sure no one could see me before clicking my fingers and appearing at the top. I am really improving at using my powers. I walked towards my bedroom door and opened it slowly to reveal Alice rocking in the rocking chair that was situated in the corner of my room. She was curled up in a ball with torn and bloodied clothes stuck to her skin. She looked at me with pleading eyes begging for my help. I walked towards her slowly soaking in that she was really here.
I reached out my arms and she immediately ran into my embrace.

"I'm here, I'll protect you. I'll help you as much as I can ok?" I said whilst stroking her short spiky hair.

"Ally before I can help I have to know what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Jas..... per.... le-left... me..." she stuttered out in a depressed and sorrow filled voice.

"It's okay, I'll help you through this. First you need a new set of clothes. Come on Ally, I even have a all new closet from the money you left me." I said hoping to make her feel a little better. I grabbed her ice cold hand and dragged her towards the closet.

"Pick whatever you like. I have to go downstairs but I swear I'll be back ok Ally?" I said in a gentle voice. She nodded her head and started to look through my closet weakly. I kissed her cheek and hugged her in a sisterly way before making my way back down. I walked back into the lounge room.

"Um...... So what song shall we start to practice?" I asked Taylor. She shook her head.

"I decided that maybe instead you could show me around then we could get to know each other more. Is that okay?" She asked me.

"Okay, Um.... well come with me and I'll show you around the house" I said.

"Alice... hide I have guest who want to look around the house" I whispered so the others couldn't hear but I knew she could.

"Okay well this is obviously the lounge room and through this door is the kitchen" I explained whilst walking through the familiar house with Taylor, Angela and Renae following me. We all walked up the stair case and walked to the end of the hallway.

I opened Charlie's bedroom door.

"This is Charlie, My dad's room" I explained. I shut the door and opened the bathroom door.

"This is the ONLY bathroom, otherwise known as the public toilet" I said. The girls laughed whilst I was hoping Alice had hidden well. I tried to feel where abouts in my room she was with my powers. I felt some one underneath my bed. I opened the door to my room with confidence knowing she was out of sight.

"This is my lovely bedroom" I said with confidence knowing Alice was under the bed I purposely avoided looking under so the others wouldn't get suspicious.

"Bella why is some one in your room?" Renae whispered to me whilst the other two girls searched my closet. I looked towards her with wide eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked in disbelief.

"Where do you think you got your witch genes from?" She asked me.

"Your the reason I'm a witch?" I asked.

"Yep but your a lot stronger then your meant to be. I wonder why? But do you know the person under your bed?" She asked.

"Yes, I asked her to hide there. She needed help and I owe it to her." I whispered cautious for the other girls not to here me.

"Who is she? What is she? And why is she here?" Renae asked still a little worried. I looked over towards the other girls and saw them looking through my cd's. It would of been a much better day if I did what I originally planned, power training.

"Her name is Alice Cullen, HIS sister and my best friend. I'm swore to protect their secret so I can't answer the second question. She needs help because she's going through a tough time right now and she helped me through a lot of my hard times. So I'm going to help her no matter what" I whispered.

"Just tell her Bella" I heard Alice whisper from under the bed in a tortured voice. I didn't question her request and debated how I was going to tell her.

"Alice and her family including Edward are vampires. Alice is here because Jasper he supposed mate left her." I explained. Renae nodded her head.

"Thank you, and Alice stay as long as you need. If Bella trust you I will too." She said towards my best friend.

"So Bella where shall we get to know each other?" Taylor asked.

"Um..... why don't we go down to the lounge room because I'm expecting another visitor" I suggested they all looked curious of who it was.

"You start making your way down, I'll be there in a second." I said to them. They all nodded and left my mum looked at me before she left. She gave me a look that told me to be careful. As soon as the door was closed Alice appeared on the bed in a tight long sleeved black shirt and high waisted shorts.

"Who else is visiting?" she asked.

"You are. I want you to go to the front door, knock and join our session. Please it will make you feel better." I pleaded. She nodded weakly.

"Please don't be sad sis." I said in a kind voice. She looked at me surprised.

"You st- still think of me as a sister?" She asked in disbelief. I nodded and she hugged me tightly.

"Can't breathe" I said jokingly. She laughed a weak laugh.

"That's what I wanna hear" I said smiling down at her small frame. She gave me a small smile back.

"What's this about witches?" She asked confused.

"Um...... Roughly a day after you left I found out I had powers like fire control and telekinesis." I said. She looked surprised.

"Um..... before I go and you knock on the door. I need to tell you something. I kinda killed Victoria with these powers" I said. Alice looked at me with wide eyes.

"H-how?" she asked confused.

"I guess I'm really strong" I said.

"I have to go before they get suspicious I'll meet you at the door on your knock." I said. I clicked my fingers and my hair was let down in a wavy style. This would give me an alibi. I looked at Alice before I left and she looked impressed with my little stunt. I checked to see if any one was near the bottom of stairs and saw only Angela about to make her way up. I snapped my fingers and appeared at the bottom. Angela jumped in surprise at me appearing next to her.

"Don't do that to me... Where were you I was just about to come and make sure you were okay" She said worry still hidden in her voice.

"I'm fine, just refreshed myself a little" I explained pointing to my hair. I heard the door bell ring and pointed to the door.

"That would be the guest I was expecting" I exclaimed. Angela looked at me curiously wondering who it was. Taylor and Mum made their way out to see who it was, though I assumed mum knew already.
I opened the front door and I heard Angela gasp behind me.

"Alice?!" Angela yelled before running and hugging her. Taylor looked on confused. I giggled at Angela before looking at Alice, she looked like she was feeling a little better.

"Come here Ally" I said. She hugged me again.

"Welcome, stay as long as you like okay?" I said to her.

"Thanks Izzy" She said her voice still weak.

"Taylor this is Alice, her brother is my ex" I said wincing at the subject.

"Nice to meet you Alice" Taylor said shaking her hand. Taylor winced a little at how cold it was.

"Why is Taylor Swift in your house?" Alice asked me in a whisper.

"Long story short... I'm a talented singer apparently" I whispered back. She nodded when her eyes glazed over Angela, Taylor and Renae looked at her strangely in her still state.

"Um.... well we'll leave Alice to have her vi- day dream whilst we go to the lounge room. Trust me when I say that when she day dreams it's hard to get her back to earth." I laughed trying to lighten the mood and so no one was suspicious of Alice's actions.

"She will snap out of it in a minute in the mean time let's go to the lounge room and start the interrogation" I joked pulling the attention away from a stationary Alice. I escorted them to the living room all of them still a little suspicious of Alice's actions.

"So Taylor What's your favourite colour?" I asked to distract her from her thoughts.

"Um.... Gold. Angela what's your favourite food?" she asked Angela.

"Oh... um.... Italian?" she said it like a question. I nodded in approval.Why was Alice taking so long she usually doesn't take this long?

"Bella who's your celebrity crush?" Angela asked me.

"Um....uh.... Niall from one direction" I said blushing. Taylor and Angela laughed and Mum raised her eyebrows.

"Does any one want a drink?" I asked wanting to check on Alice.

"Water" they all replied at once.

"Okay, be back soon" I said before rushing from the room.

I came into the kitchen when I didn't see her in the hallway and saw her pacing inside the kitchen.

"Alice what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"They want me... They're trying to find me... what should I do?" Alice whispered.

Who's trying to get my Ally?

................................................................
There's chapter 12! Who do you think wants Alice? What's going to happen next? Vote and comment to find out.
Love you my readers!

Vote,
Comment &
Follow

XOXO Meg

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.5K 37 24
Bella felt the pain, the emptiness even after three months of them leaving. There was something missing in her, she didn't know what. She needed it...
30.5K 668 13
Esme was killed by a vampire and left a grieving Carlisle behind so he decides to move his family to the UK. When a certain someone moves into the ne...
7.8K 221 13
Isabella becomes a powerful vampire after Edward leaves. She then finds out what kind of powers she has. I am adopting this story from @wearwolf098.
42.9K 1K 10
Volturi Kings X OC The Kings save a last crown for someone, no one knows for who. Until Bella's cousin. Claudia Swan shows up