Hideaway [h.s]

By happydays1d

BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain t... More

Authors Note
Recap
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
Epilogue
Devotion

128

274K 5.7K 32.3K
By happydays1d

I stare into the bathroom mirror, putting my hair together as I know we are leaving soon to go to Louis for this Malignant gathering. I don't have a hair straightener here, so I need to leave my hair in waves, but I clip two strands from the front so it's out of my face.

It's been a few days since Harry and I's fight, and things have been good. We don't do much because we need to lay low, but it's just been nice to spend time with him. His bruises on his face have healed, the ones on his body slowly going down. It's been a while since the day of the fight, almost a month now I would say. I really hope that the huge one on his side goes down because I won't be able to stop worrying about it.

I wore a pair of high waisted jeans and a black long sleeve cropped top, only making sure that the slightest bit of skin was exposed.

"My favourite colour." The deep accent drums through the small bathroom.

I look at Harry in the reflection of the mirror, leaning himself against the doorway in his black shirt and black tight jeans. His arms were crossed while a small grin plastered his face.

I smirk lightly at him and run my fingers through my air, tossing the curls around a bit.

"I thought I needed to fit in a little more while I'm there." I mumble while looking at myself in the small sink mirror.

He walks up behind me, snaking
his arms around my waist from behind me. His cheek presses against the side of my head, looking into my eyes through the reflective surface.

"You'll fit in just fine with that chain around your neck." He smiles while narrowing his eyes down to see the long silver chain with the Malignant pendant around it. The silver hangs quiet low, ending at my abdomen.

"Would you like it back?" I ask.

"For the last time no, I gave it to you baby. It makes me happy you wear it." He snickers while his dimples pop.

"I just like having it on, it reminds me of you constantly." I grasp the pendant in my hand, pushing my button lip out. He smiles and nods, agreeing with me.

"Do you wanna wear one of my flannels over this so you don't get cold?" He asks, referring to the tight long sleeve shirt.

I nod with a small toothy smile, "Green one please."

He chuckles and pecks my cheek before walking out of the small contained room.

I finish with my hair and walk out of the bathroom, shutting the light off behind me and seeing Harry come out of our room with the green plaid flannel clenched in his abnormally large hand.

I look over the railing and see that Louis and Niall don't seem to be here, making me arch my brow.

"Did they leave all ready?" I ask him as he walks towards me.

"Yeah, they went early to make sure their wasn't any Salvation." He says while handing me the thick fabric material.

I throw it on my arms and leave the loose material open so it hangs off my shoulders. It smells just like him, my favourite scent.

"Oh," I nod, hoping to god Salvation won't show up.

"But don't worry, I'm sure they won't find out about the party." He says while wrapping his arms around my lower back and pulling our hips together.

"Lets hope not. Should we get going?" I say while tangling my fingers in the back of his curls.

"I have to do one more thing." His voice goes quiet while bringing his lips to my neck. I'm caught completely off guard at his sinister lips attaching to my soft skin.

He turns me so my back hits the wall that was next to us, pinning my hands to the hard surface next to my head aggressively. I gasp at the contact and feel the pleasurable feeling tingle up my neck while he sucks on the one spot. His fingers intertwine with mine, keeping them against the drywall.

He's giving me a hickey right before we go to this party...

He's marking what's his.

I whimper and turn my head to the side so he has more access. My eyes shut peacefully as he grazes his teeth on my skin, sucking on it vigorously so a shiver runs up my spin.

When his lips moved from the bitter skin to my jaw, my breathing slows down a bit and I felt his soft wet lips press against mine- sucking the energy from my lungs.

"Now I'm ready." He murmurs while pulling out lips apart and releasing my hands.

I smirk at him and placing my hands on his shoulders and keeping his body pressed to mine.

"You know.." I start while glancing at his reddened lips. "We are all alone for once." I whisper while twirling his hair in my fingers.

He smirks deviously, understanding what I'm implying.

"I guess we need to make the most out of it then." He whispers, his lips millimetres from mine.

When he leaned back in to press our lips together, he froze. Cutting the desires pumping through our veins as he stayed still. He didn't move for a moment, almost like something was stopping him. I open my eyes as he pulls back, looking like he is stuck on something in his head.

"Fuck." He mumbles to himself.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he stays close.

"I just remembered...I'm out of condoms." He says with a pained voice.

"Oh, well do you think Louis and Niall have any around?" I suggest, making a grin spread up his face.

"Are you saying we should sneak into their rooms and rummage through their shit to find a condom?" He asks in amusement.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind." I shrug.

"It wouldn't work anyway- I need a certain kind." He shakes his head.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's not important," He chuckles.

"Alright well would it hurt to check?" I snicker.

"Someone's eager." He laughs while I stay firm against the wall.

"C'mon." I take his hand and pull him to Niall's empty room, not denying his statement towards me. We get into the dark room that's lit up from the moonlight. Harry walks his tall body over to the nightstand, opening it up and shuffling his hand around until he pulls out the silver condom package. My body is attached to his back, standing on my tippy toes to look over his shoulder.

"Nope," He tosses it back in and shut the drawer.

"What's wrong with that one?" I ask in confusion.

"It needs to be in a gold wrapper babe." He states.

"Why? Are you seriously that picky?" I cross my arms as he turns around to face me with a chuckle on his face.

"You really don't get it do you?" He says with a smirk, looking down at me with amusement in his eyes. It's almost like I'm not understanding something that he is.

"Am a missing something?" I shake my head and knit my brows together, still lost.

He lets out a low chuckle and pecks my lips.

"God I love you." He says light heartedly while grabbing my hand and leading me out of Niall's room.

"Tell me!" I groan as we shut Niall's door behind us.

He shakes the door handles of Louis room, then Liam's- but they were both locked.

"I don't want the gold one because I'm picky with the colour of the foil. I need the gold one baby." He snickers while leading us downstairs.

"Whatever I don't care anymore." I shake my head as we walk to the front door and I get my shoes on.

"How about we leave the party early and on the way back I stop at the store and pick some up? That way we will have the house to ourselves." He smirks while standing with his hand on the door handle, waiting for me.

"Sounds good." I smile and stand back up in front of him, leaning forward to kiss his soft lips. When I pull back, he opens the door wide for me and when I walk through into the night air, he smacks my bum before walking himself through the door and shouting and locking it.

He grabs my hand as we walk to the black car and he opens the door for me so I hop in. I watch his tall body walk around to the other side in just his back t-shirt.

"You're going to get sick if you keep running around without warmer clothing." I say as he opens the door and sits down.

"It's spring now, I'll be fine." He says while starting up the car.

"It's still chilly Harry." I shake my head.

"Don't worry about me, my body is very used to the cold." He states while turning his head back as he backs out of the driveway.

"Why?"

"Well it probably has something to do with me being locked in a concrete basement for a nearly a month in the winter when I was six." He says calmly while we pullout of the long driveway.

"Oh." I say speechless.

"Sorry I'm not trying to make you feel awkward." He adds as we get into the road of the dark forests.

"No you aren't making me feel awkward, I wish you talked more about you past- you know that." I turn my head as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"I know." He agrees while placing his hand in my leg, patting it a bit before tucking his fingers between my legs.

"So what do I expect to see at this place?" I change the subject for Harry's benefit.

"Mm, well hopefully I good turn out of guys. I know their will be some chicks around. There will be a lot of drugs most likely so just stay with me and you will be fine." He instructs while we drive down the dark road that's just lit up from the headlights of the car.

"Okay." I whisper while resting my hand on top of his.

//

how do you think this party is gonna go?

And hopefully everyone gets the gold foil condom thing😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 49 18
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
27.2K 1.4K 37
Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more prominent insides of us. Jules was new to t...
328K 7.4K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
12.6K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...