A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

By jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... More

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 9: The Dinner Date
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 13: Blissfull night
Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 19: The Past
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Part 23 The Fate
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Chapter 15: A Family Fun War

9.4K 291 25
By jeniferangeljoy

"I've learned......
That its not matters what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts."

Alexa's Pov

(UnEdited chapter)

We arrived at home half past 11 in the night. I said my goodnight and thanks to Jake on driving me home.

I saw Dad in the living room, sitting on the chair with a bunch of paper works in front him. He so engrossed and he didn't even notice me.

"Hi Daddy, it's too late but you're still working,"I said and give him a kiss. Sorry Dad, if I forgot to call you before I went to hang up with my friend," I apologize before he even gives me a "long talk"

"Alexa, you makes us all worried you know, but it's fine because you're here now and anyway your with Sarah and even my trusted Secratary. But  next time inform us before you leave," he said.

I asked where is Mom, He said he already in bed. Are you alright Dad? You're a bit stress up,?

"Don't mind me Alexa, it just this case in the other branch. I'm not completely comfortable until the culprits still free after all the evidence, but don't mind it!

"Anyway, we came back earlier than the expected because we got a special dinner guest tomorrow night.Its a important family friend and business partner, So you should be here."!

"Okay Dad, please go and have a rest now," I answered. I notice him that he's a bit deprived with sleep and looks like something bothering him so much.

"I will honey, you go get a rest, and you need to control yourself in drinking stuff," he advised. "I just finish this last form here to send to my lawyer tomorrow," he added.

He kissed me goodnight and I went to my room.

After I have clean myself, taking off my makes up and get change into my favorite pajama. I snuggle down into my warm and comfortable bed, thinking of what happened in the club, the kiss, he's warm lips, its a wonderful feeling.

I stopped myself, it's never been happen again and it's just an accident, I tried to sleep and close my eyes and it's doesn't take so long when I doze off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a knock on my door, I quickly get up but I feel pain through my head so I lay down back again and as I close my eyes,a sudden opening of the door makes me awake.

"Alexa sweetheart, you need to be wake up now, it's almost noontime, you have to prepare for the guest tonight,you should go shopping for new clothes or go to hair salon and spa,"Mom said.

"Mommy, can I just have another 30 minutes more sleep please? I have a headache and I'm still sleepy," I whipper and put my fluffy blanket back.

"Not Going to Happen Alexa," as she pull my blanket away from me!

Mom, why can I just give me a 30 minu__"

"No, be a good lady and go to bathroom, I ready your breakfast,, go now! While she's trying pull me to make me stand up!

"OKEY!!,okay Mom! I said groaning.As I made to my bathroom, I heard Mom say, "take a medicine,"!

I ignored her, As I saw a glass of water with a medicine lying next to sink. I make a note in my mind to thank her later. I put the medicine into my mouth and gulp a glass of water. I have a quick shower and brushing my teeth. After I get changed and everything I went downstairs.

"Alfonso we need to tell her now, for goodness sakes,"!! I heard Mom said!

"Not Now Helena,"!
"But when do we need to tell her about everything, Alfonso? She's our daughter and we involve her in this mess"! Mom answered anxiously.

What is this thing that you need to tell me,Mom Dad,? I ask them. I saw both my of them have a shock in their faces, they didn't expect that I saw or heard them arguing and its because of me.

"It's nothing to worry about Alexa, common have breakfast now," My Dad said.

"No Dad, you need to tell me about this thing!! Mom what is it?

"Sit down Alexa, we have breakfast first then we talk afterwards," Mom said with determination in her voice.
I look at them their both uneasy and tense but I obey reluctantly.

-~~~~~~~

After breakfast. Mom ask one of our helpers to bring a pot of chamomile tea on the veranda where we going to talk about something.

"Alexa, you know how we work hard for our business. Before you go to New York for schooling. We meet this Monterro couples in one of the Events in business, we got know them very well and become friends. He saw a potential on us so He offered a huge amount of money  which you're Dad grab it, as you know him as a risk taker.

We used it for building our other branch. Everything is in good. Profit is high and  we earn what we invest easily that's the time we decided to start the Five Star Hostel connected to AngelMae Restaurant. So we handed  our branch in LA to a trusted friend and focus on the Building the the new big project. After almost 1year were so busy with the process, papers and even preparations of all hired personnel for the Five Star Hostel.

We totally forgot to monitor our other branch and worst of all We didn't pay any interest of the debt in almost 5years,"! Mom explains.

"And how does I'm involve  with this debt? We can pay them anyway Dad isn't it? I can work also and I have savings in my account it might help us to pay the debt." I suggested.

They looked each other before Mom said " were going back to a basic if we do pay sweetheart. Even we give them all our assets with our Restaurant and Hostel for payments and even this house are not enough,"Mom said Sadly.

"We've tried every possible way but nothing. The other branch is totally wreck and failing with this money discrepancy stuff. I'm thinking of foreclosing it. But I'm considering all those 150 families depending on that Restaurant. Its so hard to just leave them, without any separation pay to support their families,"Dad explain.

Thats the best attitude that I love to my parents, they never become greedy on money, they always considered or thinkings others welfare especially those working on them.

But they give us an option how to pay it___" Mom said. But we all interrupted by Sarah.

"Hey Uncle Alfonso and  Antie Helena!! Sorry if I just barges in!

Alexa my dear, she gave me a hug after she gave my parents a kiss. "I'm sorry for unanticipated coming in and disturb you guys,!
Am I interrupted something? She ask afterward. "No, Sarah! Were just having a cup of tea and talking, you're always  welcome to come here anytime you want! Dad answered.

"Anyway I leave you here Guys I need to do some works,he added.

"Thanks Uncle! Don't work too much, so you can't get sick like Dad! Sarah said before Dad leave.

"Girl, after you told me you have special dinner tonight,, I keep on calling you because I decided that if we could go shopping, but you didn't answer me," Sarah explained.  I totally forgot my phone, it's still on my room.

"Yeah that perfect, you should go and be here before dinner, Mom agreed while Dad gives us a nod.

----

We made our way to the department store where we can find a most expensive and popular shops... She got  a big problem in choosing the right outfit she gonna wear. We pick a lot and we fitted them inside the fitting room.

To the extent that we need two assistants to carry back all the clothes that we didn't like and fix back to display area but still we end of buying a lots, dress, shoes we even go to our favorite beauty salon, for hair treatment, body massage and foot spa.

Sarah drop me at my house. She needs to get ready as well because  she got dinner with Xavier parent She's so anxious about it, because it's her first time to meet them. She's so worried what might the parents impressions about her. Excited as well because she have a sleepover with the boyfriend. I'm so happy about my bestie!!

I saw Mom busy assisting the chef and the helper in preparation for special dinner, they change our dinner room into such elegant five star tables setting and even the aroma of the food is makes me feel hungry.

"Hi Mom! Do you need a hands? I asked, while she holding  a frosting decoration, I give her a kiss,

"No no, Alexa, honey! You better go and prepare for yourself, everything is organize here. I just give an instruction for tonight,

I finished the dessert I make two kinds, a chocolate cake and cream cheese with strawberry flavored cake. I want to make sure everything is perfect tonight.

"Mom, that's amazing cakes" I just ignored what she said and I dip my hands into the cream thats on the top of island table and put on my mouth..

"Mmmm.... very tasty"

"Alexa, your manners please, go get a plate and use fork not your hands," Mom said with seriousness.

"Mom, common! Dad not here so I can  break a rules, try it, its more tasty if you use your finger with those icing!! I encourage her..

Mom did it after so many times I tried to tell her, she likes it! We're like a child eating a frosting with our bare hand. We're laughing together when__

"Did we loss our fork and knife on this house?
We're both surprise with  Dad serious voice.... Mom and I cannot able to talk like because we're caught in breaking a rules.

"Alfonso, Me and Alexa are tr__", Mom didn't able to finish what she about to tell when Dad, dip his finger on the whip cream and lick it.
We're surprise more when Dad put the cream on my Moms nose and he did it to me after Mom. And thats the start of the Whiplash or Icing War! According to him, its a our Punishment. But too bad idea because we both gave him are revenge and scoop a bowl of whipping cream to Dad.

Instead of being in trouble. Oukitchen is filled with laughter. With chasing and throwing icing with Dad versus Us and Mom makes all our faces funnier with all those cream all over Us.

We just stop when we notice we surrounded by our helpers, the chef, even our personal guards and drivers are looking at us like their watching a very interesting movie, with fascination in their faces.

Dad quickly tell them to go back in their work.. but with a smile in his face. I hug Dad, because I miss him being a Dad, he kiss me and even pull Mom into a group hug. I love them so much and I'll do anything to help them in their problems.

Hello there lovely reader!!!? Thanks so much for flood vote Guys!!! This is dedicated to newyearismybirthday &Naxa_2004 who inspire me more.... I really glad you here with me Guy's!! To all others who added my story book, i hope you enjoy it & to all who voted for it👍🙏much appriated it!!!
Thanks so much for all the unending support🙏🙏And especially to all my beautiful follower really really love you Guys from the bottom of my heart!!!!♥️♥️😘

please vote if you like it and comment below if you dont so I can improve more for the nextime❤️🙏😘 see you all in the nxt chapter guys!!
"Keep safe and happy all the time"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
80.9M 1.9M 36
Sophia will do anything to escape an arranged marriage to the arrogant billionaire, Enrique Monteiro, but he has more control than she knows. ...
92.8K 2.5K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...
5.7M 158K 48
STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I demanded looking down. "Be MINE, Caroline" he...