Imagination is the key (stefa...

By GiBbErZz

Lillie Gilbert-like any given person, didnt believe in the supernatural...Until she found herself home. In My... More

Imagination is the key
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chaoter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chopter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
chapter thirty :)
chapter thirty-one
Chapter Thirty Two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thrity eight
thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter forty One
Chapter Forty-Two
chapter forty-three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixy-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixy-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eight Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six

chapter nineteen

4.1K 94 9
By GiBbErZz

Hmmmm, what to wear?" I mumbled  as i rummaged though my wardrobe trying to decide on what to wear. The screeching of the metal hangers sliding across the bar was starting to get irritating, as well as the fact that i had no clothes to wear. I continued to look my way through when a white flowy top caught my eye. I reached back and grabbed it bring it forward. As the top came into few a wave of sadness crashed over me as i instantly recognized it as Vicki's.

I held the top tightly in my hands as i walked backwards to my bed and gently sitting on the edge. She'd only be gone a few days and i already missed her like crazy, every time i thought of her my head would start pounding and i got this horrid feeling in my stomach that something was severely wrong with her, but i just couldn't figure out what . I looked down a the top in my hand and sighed. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I thought. 

I was bought  out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.  A part of me wanted to ignore whoever was there and continue what i was doing, but the part of me that obviously responds before i will it too, took it upon their self to answer. "Come in."

Elena pushed the door open and lent against the door frame. "Hey, you got any plans for tonight?"

"Why?" I asked, shifting on the bed so that i could face her.

"I was going to head over to the grill, was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Elena shifted from one foot to the other, nervously.

"What's up, Lena?"  I asked, patting the spot next to me. Elena grinned and walked over, plonking down next to me, leaning her head on my arm.

"Stefan's going to be at the grill, and i want to talk to him and sort it out but i," She paused before sighing, "i feel like it's not for the best." 

I chuckled lightly and she immediately sat up and smacked me. I quickly held my arms up in surrender. "It's not funny!" She exclaimed.

"I know. I know, and I'm not laughing because of that."

"Then what were you laughing at ?"

I turned completely and cupped her face. "Stefan is what's best for you, Lena, you're happy with him. He makes you happy. Eh, so what if he's a couple hundred years old, it happens,"  I shrugged, "But Stefan is so deeply in love with you, and you him, just because he's different doesn't mean he's not still the Stefan you fell in love with. He's still there, but now he's letting you see all of him. There are no secrets now, no lies."

I looked her deeply in the eyes and could clearly make out all the love she holds for this one man. I grinned at her. "He's your prince charming Lena, don't let him go and fall for another princess."

I let go of her face and stood up, stretching. After a couple of clicking bones i held my hand out for Elena. "We going to the grill or not?"

She smiled up and me and gripped my hand.

 "Elena, i'm going over to the bar, if you need me that's where i'll be." I shouted over the music to Elena, who stood next to me. She gave me a small smile before turning to watch Stefan. I chuckled under my breath as i walked over to the crowded bar. As soon as my but hit the seat i felt a presence behind me.

"Thought you weren't coming?" A voice spoke from right behind me. I could feel the warmth radiation off of their body, and mine for some reason was aching to to be pressed against it.

"No i said i wouldn't be going with you, Damon." I stated, keeping my gaze locked forwards. The chair next to me squeaked slightly as pressure was forced onto it.

"Well, that was a shame, we could have had fun."

I glanced over at Damon and he was watching me with his smirk stretched across his face. "I was having perfect fun before you decided to invade my personal space."

A feminine arm slung its self around my shoulders. "Is he bothering you?" Lexi's voice spoke from behind me. I turned and grinned up at her.

"If i say yes, will you be able to get him to leave?"

Lexi chuckle and shook her head. "No, probley not."

I sighed jokingly. "Damn."

"He can hear you." Damon piped up from beside us.

I glared at him. "I know."

Lexi placed down 3 shots on the bar, she slid one over to Damon, one to  myself and she quickly downed the other one. I gratefully gulped mine down and shivered at the burning sensation that travelled down my throat. Lexi turned to Damon.

"All right, the shot was a bribe, i need you to answer a question."

I giggled. "Good luck with that."

Damon looked at me and i quickly looked away, remembering what happened last time we held eye contact.

"What are you really doing in Mystic Falls?" Lexi asked, leaning closer.

Damon looked around before leaning in even closer and lifted his hand to shield on side of his face. "I have a Diabolical master plan." Then he shrugged and sat back. 

Lexi raised an eyebrow. "What is it ?"

Damon looked behind Lexi briefly, something flickered in his eyes before he turned his gaze back to lexi and he scoffed. " If i told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, would it?"

Lexi opened her mouth to reply but all that came out was a chocked breath, i turned to see Liz pulling a syringe out of her. I jumped out of my seat quickly.

"What the hell are you doing?" I maniacally exclaimed trying to reach out to Lexi as some deputies dragged her body out. Damon wrapped his arms around my waist, securing me in place. I tried pulling myself from his grip but it didn't loosen. "No!" Liz left and Damon let me go, vanishing from his place before i could hit him. I immediately ran to the door but the deputy just pushed me back inside.

"Can't go out this way."

I scoffed and turned around into Stefan. I saw his panicked face and knew he saw what happened.  "We have to get out of here, Stefan!"

"I know." He  replied as he grabbed my hand pulling me though the crowds of people. I noticed Elan watching after us as he hurried though and a pang on guilt flashed though me. I pushed it away and focused on one thing. Lexi.

We finally got outside through the back-doors and hurried across the empty car-park, just as we were turned the corner as sob escaped me. Stefan immediately pulled me back into him, his front pressed up against my back, his hand covering my mouth, keeping me quiet, because in front of us stood Damon holding a wooden stake pushed into Lexi's heart. I could feel Stefan's warm tears drop onto my shoulder as he watched the scene in front of him, my own tears  soaking his hand.

We stood frozen for what felt like ever watching until  Damon and Liz left with Lexi's body. When they were finally out of sight Stefan hesitantly let go of his hold on m, but i didn't of him. Instead i turned in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck as i stood on my tip-toes, holding him close. His arms immediately tightened around my waist bringing me closer and i didn't care. I held him as he sobbed into my shoulder and i into his neck. Slowly one of my hands crept up and started playing with his hair gently, my fingers brushing through it soothingly, as i did this his breathing started to even out and his sobbing stop.

Once i felt he had stopped crying enough, i pulled back away from him a little and placed my hands firmly on his cheeks, making him look at me. I used my thumb to wipe away any stray tears that still fell as we stared into each others eyes. His lip trembled. "I have to kill him." He whispered.

"No you don't, Stefan." I spoke equally as quietly as he did.

He nodded his head frantically. "Yeah, i do. He killed her, Lillie, he killed zach, he killed Tanner, he turned V-" He broke off abruptly and i frowned, but quickly shook my head. "I have to kill him." He stated more firmly.

"He's your brother, Stefan, you're not going to be able to kill him, no matter how hard you try." I stated quietly.

He gently pushed my away and started walking away. "I have to kill him. Pain and death follow him, where ever he goes, people are always going to die if he's still here, and it'll always be my fault because i can do something about it. So i'm going to, Lillie."

That was the last thing he said before all that was left was a gust of wind.

3rd person

He's your brother, Stefan, you're not going to be able to kill him, no matter how hard you try.  Lillie's words swirled around Stefan's head after he left Damon in his room. He didn't want to admit it at the time because he was so blinded by his anger and sadness but she was right. He couldn't bring himself to kill Damon. He wanted to, of course. But when the time came, when he finally had the power, he couldn't do it. He couldn't drive that stake though Damon's cold-blooded heart because Lillie was right. You're not going to be able to kill him, no matter how hard you try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
15.7K 428 31
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, οΏ½...
978K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
7.4K 132 45
Nevaeh Gilbert, sister to Elena Gilbert, she is loving and caring Gilbert. Will she fall in love with Stefan or Damon.