Imagination is the key (stefa...

By GiBbErZz

Lillie Gilbert-like any given person, didnt believe in the supernatural...Until she found herself home. In My... More

Imagination is the key
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chaoter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chopter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
chapter thirty :)
chapter thirty-one
Chapter Thirty Two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thrity eight
thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter forty One
Chapter Forty-Two
chapter forty-three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixy-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixy-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eight Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six

chapter ten

4.8K 99 0
By GiBbErZz

Darkness surrounded me like a blanket. Wrapped around me securely, with no way out. It was weighing down on me, gradually getting heavier and heavier. I felt it pushing down on my ribs against my lungs, forcing the oxygen out, leaving me gasping for air. I was struggling to breath, my intakes of breath being small, not enough to give me energy. I could feel myself begin panic. I tried pushing against the darkness, I tried fighting against it, and it didn't make any difference, it was still draining the life out of me.

I gave up. There was nothing I could do to fight it, so I let it have me. I let myself surrender. Giving myself up willingly. I always thought you were weak if you gave up, but whats the point in continuing if you know your going to lose?

I could feel my self going, getting weaker and weaker, it almost having drained me completely, when a light started to appear. It wasnt much of a light, more of a embered glow, but i could see nonetheless and it gave my a flicker of hope. So i fought again, focusing on the flickering light in front and the more i concentrated on it the bigger it grew. The light kept increasing eating away at the darkness and till there was none left.

I could faintly see shapes in the light and focused harder, trying make them more defined. The shape grew closer and closer and the light faded out to a normal level. I looked around as the shapes last their blurriness and my gaze was met with trees glowing in the light of a fire. Oranges, reds and yellows flickering repeatedly on the surrounding nature giving them a mystical glow.

My eyes lids felt heavy and i blinked several times. I lifted my head slowly off the mud littered ground and let a groan of pain escape my mouth as a short stabbing pain shot through my throat. My left hand automatically flew to put pressure on the pain, hoping that would ease it but it didn't. I pulled my hand away gently and was surprised to see scarlet liquid covering every inch of skin. I gasp and re-applied my hand to the obviously bleed wound quickly.

My body felt weak and tired, like it was ready to shut down any moment now. Snap. My breath hitched and my eyes widened.

"I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. Where's my ring?" An all to familiar voice demanded. And that when it clicked. He doesn't age... His face changes to that of a demon... He drinks blood. It all added up and I was terrified with the outcome. Vampire... Stefan and Damon were vampires. Damon just tried to kill me. Oh god. I could feel myself hyperventilating. My breathing picked up speed, my heart beating faster forcing the blood around my veins at my faster pace, I could hear it in my ears. My hands were shaking and I felt helpless. Then a thought struck me.Vicki! Where was Vicki? I ignored what my brain was telling me to do-which was stay put and be quiet- and stood up fast. Too fast. Everything around me started to spin, moving in their own directions. I swayed slightly on my feet as I blinked repeatedly to stop my vision from moving. The swirls of nature slowly stopped and I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

I tilted my head slightly to the right to give my left hand enough room to comfortably apply pressure on the wound and took a testing step forward. I gave myself a small nod when i knew i would fall over and started to walk forwards.

I only took three steps before a gust of wind surrounded me, whipping my hair into my face. I sputtered and some flew into my mouth and pulled it and pushed it away.

"Just get it." Damon's voice snarled from around the other side of the fire. I held my breath and quietly tiptoed closer. I reached the boundaries of the fire and supressed a scream. Laying in front of me were the mangled bodies of my friends, Ruby and Toby. My wound forgotten, both hands clamped over my mouth to muffle my sobs. Tears trailed freely down and over my blood stained cheeks, leaving dark pinks trails. I felt sick to my stomach, bile rising in my throat. I choked it back and my body shook with my sobs. I wanted to say something, I wanted to do something to help them, but they were already gone...They were dead and there was nothing I could do.

I couldn't look away, as twisted as that sounded I couldn't. All i could do was stare. Never in my life could I picture someone looking like this, especially not these two. It looked like a scene from a horror movie, and if movies were right...I'd be next.

A cough managed to drag my attention away from the corpses and to the fire. The fire was big and I couldn't see over it.

"You just don't wanna die, do you?" Damon muttered to somebody and the only person who that could have been was Vicki.

My brain didn't have time to recognize what my body was doing untill it was too late. I'd launched myself around the fire and thrown myself in front of what i manged to see was Vicki.

"Ah, finally. I wondered when you would wake up." Damon informed, smirking down at me crouching protectively in front of Vicki.

I knew i should have been scared and i was, but my body was pumped with adrenaline giving me a false confidence. I glared at him, eyes narrowed and mouth pinched into a straight line. I hated him. I always knew there was a reason why he made me feel uneasy, i just never thought it was because he was a psychopathic vampire. That thought alone made me a cold sensation slither down my spine.

I turned my back to him and fairly gently looked for her pulse. My cool fingers slide smoothly along the skin of her undamaged side of her neck, softly searching. I found one. It was weak but a pulse nonetheless and I sighed in relief.

I didn't want to turn around to face the man who had just murdered my friends and me almost in cold blood, but I didn't like having my back to him either. I didn't get a chance to decide what to do when a pair of warm large hands were placed on my shoulders. I froze and tensed under Damon's touch. And again I couldn't move. Lazily one of his hands slid over to the injured side of my throat, brushing my hair away to give him a good look. Then I felt his nose pressed against the wound and I heard him inhale deeply. I couldn't help the shiver the racked through my body at the sensation of his breath upon my neck.

He hummed. "You smell so mouth-watering. And taste just as good." He purred into my neck. My eyes widened a faction when I felt the tip of his tongue swipe across my open wound. He sighed. "Just one more taste." He bearly got the sentence out before his teeth sank back into the soft skin of my neck, drinking hungrily

He drank heavily and I felt my body loosing all the energy it had. My eye lids dropped almost shut and my body gave way, having to be held up by the arm that Damon had slid around my torso to support my weight. I tried to fight consciousness and lost the battle when my eyelids fluttered closed, leaving me in the suffocating darkness once again.

"Oh, man. That shower was so good." My groggy ears picked up. The sounds of people shuffling around could be heard from where i lay.

I hesitantly opened my eyes and recongized the parla in the Salvatore boarding house. I fidgited slightly and moved so i was lying on my back facing the ceiling. There was no point running because i knew i wouldnt be able to get away very easily, so i just layed there. I could hear voices in the other room, before it was silent.

I closed my eyes again and draped my left arm lazily over my eyes, before sighing.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Damon voice murmered from right next too me. My eyes flew open and i back away as fast as i could. Standing behind the sofa i had previously been sleeping on. Damon stood up straight and looked at me smirking. "Aww, dont be like that." My eyes narrowed at him.

"Hey, where's the music around here?" Vicki's voice asked as she entered the room in nothing but her tank top and panties. My eyes widened at her full health and i sprinted over dragging her into a fierce hug.

"Your okay! Oh god!" I exclaimed as i clung to her for dear life. She hugged me back just as tight and laughed slightly.

"I'm fiine Gilbert, dont need to worry about me." She said laughing. I pushed her back to arms length and analysed every inch of her, looking for any injuries but none. Not ever the horrendous bite mark that she seem to have last night.

"W-what? How?" I asked, poking her neck slightly. She giggled in response, but otherwise said nothing.

She pulled herself out of my grip and waltzed over to a radio, fiddling with it trying to get it too work. I stood there on the spot watching her, as she acted as if nothing happened. Damon strided over and blocked my view. His rough hand caught my chin and moved it to the side exposing my throat. I swallowed loudly.

"Oh, that looks bad." He stated as he surveyed my wound. With out warning he bit into his own wrist and held it infront of me. "Drink, it'll heal."

I shook my head ferociously trying to back away, but his grip on my chin tightened. "Drink." He demanded. Again i shook my head.

"No." I whimpered.

"It's good, you should try it." Vicki called over from the oposite side of the room.

"No." I said louder.

Damon gave a frustrated growl and roughly released my chin backing away over to Vicki.

I didnt give a second thought as i turned and raced towards the front door. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me and hoped i made it before he could catch me. I had no such luck. Before i knew it I was pinned against the nearest wall. Damon pinning my hands above my head, his body pressed against mine.

"Don't even think about it." He growled at me. I hardened my eyes and refused to look weak. We stared at each other from a few moments. It felt like we were gazing at each others souls, we were staring that intensly. I was extremely surprised when he looked away first, tightening his hold on my wrists.

"You dont get to leave untill i say...If i say." He warned. He let go of me and stepped back a few spaces. I stepped away from the wall and was thrown over his shoulder instantly.

"Let me down! Put me down you fucking asshole!" I screamed at him. He ignored me and walked us back into the parla where Vicki had finally figured out how to work the radio.

"What's up with her?" She asked, pointing to me no doubt.

"She's feeling a bit hostel." He explained, as he dumped me on the sofa again.

"There's not 'a bit' about it." I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at him.

Vicki pranced over and stood infront of me. "Come on Lils, have some fun!" She offered, dancing on the spot. He arms swaying from side to side and her hips rotating.

"Yeah, sorry, I don't party with serial killers." I said venomously. Damon didnt comment and Vicki just laughed.

"Fine, suit you self." She said before dancer her way over to an empty space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 269 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
244 68 17
You've all heard about Tyler Lockwood from the vampire diaries even the Salvatore's, the mikaelsons, Bennetts, Gilbert's and Kai parker so what if Ty...
71.6K 1.6K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
85.1K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...