Imagination is the key (stefa...

By GiBbErZz

Lillie Gilbert-like any given person, didnt believe in the supernatural...Until she found herself home. In My... More

Imagination is the key
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chaoter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chopter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
chapter thirty :)
chapter thirty-one
Chapter Thirty Two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thrity eight
thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter forty One
Chapter Forty-Two
chapter forty-three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixy-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixy-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eight Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six

chapter eight

5.3K 96 10
By GiBbErZz

Eugh!. I hate mornings." I Moaned as I slouched in a wooden chair at the table. Jenna hummed in agreement before setting down a steaming cup of coffee in front of me. "I seriously love you." I mumbled around sips.

"Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on up stairs?" Elena demanded as she walked through the kitchen to the coffee machine.

"Uhuh."

"And you have no objections?" She asked.

I sat up straighter in my chair and looked between both Elena and Jenna. "Wait. Whats going on upstairs?" I asked, raising my right eyebrow slightly.

"Vicki was in the bathroom." She explained. I giggled and she shot me a nasty look.

"What?" She just shook her head and walked over to get some cereal. "Have you heard from Stefan?" i quietly asked. Elena Froze. Then turned around to face me and Jenna.

"Not since that message he sent me three days ago. 'Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something i have to do. I'll. uh, explain in a few days.'"She badly mimicked Stefan, i chuckled.

"Have you called him?" Jenna asked, leaning over the counter towards Elena.

"Nope. Not going to, either." She bluntly replied.

"Why not? You're in a relationship with him, right? Then shouldn't you both be putting effort in." I observed out loud. Elena just sighed heavily, making me wish I'd kept my mouth shut.

"I'm sorry. I shouldnt have said anything." I apologized quickly.

"No. No, it's fine. Surprisingly, you're right." She admitted. "I just...I just feel like he's hiding something, ya know?"

I stood up and walked over to her putting my arm around her shoulder comfortingly. "Everyone's hiding something, Lena. Every single person alive has their own secrets, no matter how big or small, everyone has something to hide." Elena's eyes looked up at me and met mine. She was searching for something inside me. "You just need to give him time." I pulled Elena in for a gentle hug. "Maybe the secret he's hiding isn't his to tell." I whispered in her ea softly. I pulled away and gave a weak smile. I reached over her shoulder to grab my bag.

"I'm off to school. I'll see you guys later." I assured.

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. I've got the football team and the band helping, and I would absolutely love it if you guys came." I looked over at Bonnie who shrugged.

"Sure, we're in." She answered.

"Hey, wait. I never said I'll go!" I whined. Caroline chuckled and walked off just as Elena reached us.

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." Elena pointed out.

"She's in denial." I responded with Bonnie nodding in agreement with me.

"Hey." A male voice spoke from behind us. I jumped and spun around to come face to face with Stefan.

"Hey." I replied and then turning to Elena and Bonnie. I looked between Elena and Stefan a few times before walking over to Bonnie and linking arms.

"Hey, I, um, you know, forgot to feed...my cow!" I exclaimed loudly. "Yes, my cow. I forgot to feed...it. Lets go Bonnie." I said forcefully pulling along besides me.

When we were safely outside Bonnie skidded to a halt and turned to me. "Cow? Real subtle, Lils." She said smirking at me as i frowned.

"What? I could have a cow... Granted, I don't. But i could have one if i wanted." I grumbled.

"I missed this. I forgot how much fun you were." I said to Bonnie as she parked outside my house.

"I missed it too." She replied smiling at me. I reached across and pulled her in to a tight hug.

"Thanks for everything, today. I'll see you tomorrow at the car wash, you signed me up for without my permission." I scolded. I opened the door and got out, slamming it shut behind me.

I walked up to the front door and waved as Bonnie drove of down the road, disappearing from sight.

I opened the door.

"Heylooooo. Anyoooone home?" I sang as i hung my coat up and slid my muddy shoes off."

"I'm the kitchen." Elena shouted from down the hall. When I rounded the corner I was shocked to see Elena and Stefan cooking. I couldn't help the small smirk that grew on my face.

"Awww, look who's all back together." I cooed, leaning against the door frame. Elena smiled lightly and blushed.

"Yeah, well." Was all she could muster up in response. I grinned.

"Sooooooo. Diner date, huh?" I asked, winking at them both. Stefan smiled over at me and Elena carried on chopping. "Careful, don't wanna lose one of your finger now, Elena." I teased. I glanced over at Stefan. "She can't cook." I loudly whispered. And before i knew it, a carrot piece hit me in the face.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, holding a hand to my forehead. "That was a waste of Carrot." i said playfully.

"It would have only been a waste if i missed." She retorted. Stefan smiled at our sibling bickering.

"Sooo. I'm going to leave you two to your date." I assured backing away slowly. "Have fun. But not too much fun!" I teased before running up stairs before i got pelted my carrot pieces.

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here." Caroline rambled on as she instructed us on what we can and can not do. "You got it?" She asked and I nodded. She eyed my outfit for a second then swiftly pulled down my hoodie zip, sliding it off my shoulders and over the chair next to her. She looked me up and down before smiling. "There!" She exclaimed. "Now you look sexy." She started walking away and then turned to me. "Watch the money Gilbert." She demanded. I laughed as she strutted over to Tiki.

Never in my life have i ever been soo bored. Counting money really isn't classed as fun around here...or well anywhere to be honest. I lent my elbows on the table and placed my chin on the palms my hand as Elena came over.

"Hey." She said.

"Sup?"

"Have you seen Caroline? I think she's bailed" She asked puzzled, looking around at all the faces of students from school, not finding Caroline anywhere in the crowd. I noticed Elena's gaze freeze somewhere.

"I'll be back in a second." She mumbled. I watched as she walked over to an old black guy. He seemed confused about whatever they were talking about but he nodded away with what Elena seemed to be saying.

Elena made her way back over here with a frown on her face. "Whats wrong?"

"Do you think you can find someone else to cover this for you. I need you to come with me." She asked anxiously looking around us.

"Elena. What's that rush?" I complained as she tried pulling my arm out the socket. She stopped suddenly and I walked straight into her back. "You have to stop doing that!" I hissed rubbing my arm and stomach.

"Is he enough in your good graces that I can ask him for a favor?" Elena asked politely to Jenna. Logan turned to Jenna as well.

"If I do her a favor, will i get back in your good graces?" he proposed. Jenna looked conflicted.

"Uh, a very reluctant maybe to both."

Logan turned to us and smiled. "What do you need?"

"Do you have access to old news stories, say, fifties?" She hesitantly asked. He gave her a weird look but nodded.

"Yeah, at the station. Between the ariveses and internet, we pretty much have everything." He replied casually.

"Well, Lillie has this report that she missed out on when she was awa-" "What n-" Elena Elbowed me in the ribs painfully and carried on. " and you would be a lifesaver if you could help her out."

I winced in pain as I pushed against my ribs and glared daggers at the back of Elena's head.

"I'm just heading there now. Let's go, you two." Logan said, opening the back door to his van for us to get in. I climbed in and sat down getting comfortable, Elena stopped at the door.

"If anyone asks, you don't know where I went. I don't want Caroline to know that I left." Jenna nodded and walked off.

"We digitized all our archives last year. You can pull all the remote footage right up on-screen. What is it you're looking for?" Logan asked as he showed me and Elena how to used the high technology sitting in front of us.

"An incident from 1953, if it even happened- At the old Salvatore boarding house." Elena replied. I tilted my head to look at her. "What?" I mouthed to her behind Logan's back, she looked away and focused on the screen in front.

"OKay, you'll find everything you need on here. just search what you want and it should come up. If it doesn't Brady down the hall will be able to help. I'm sorry, gotta run."

As soon as Logan had left i turned to Elena.

"Why are you interested about Stefan old house?" I questioned.

"Because I think I'm about to find out what his secret is." She sighed and started to type.

"Elena. He'll tell you when he's ready."

"I know. I know. It's just that this guy said he recognized Stefan."

"People recognize people all the time."

"Yeah, but he said he saw him in 1953!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 269 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
244 68 17
You've all heard about Tyler Lockwood from the vampire diaries even the Salvatore's, the mikaelsons, Bennetts, Gilbert's and Kai parker so what if Ty...
13.6K 394 29
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, οΏ½...
975K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...