ACHEŁŁE

By NikolinaMikolcic

A is for angelic, a truly pure heart C is for compassion, her finest side. H is for hope, that she always has... More

Quick Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not An Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Our journey ends here!

Chapter 44

147 8 0
By NikolinaMikolcic

"I'm going to carry you to the bathroom, okay?" Alex informed me.

"It hurts so much..." I cried out.

"I know, baby." He lifted me up and I found some strenght to wrap my legs around his body. He quickly came to the bathroom and turned the tap on. I wanted to stand beside him but...

"No, no. Hold onto me, you're not strong enough to stand. I'll prepare you a cold bath - it will help with the pain." When he touched my back to lift me a little bit, his hand touched the part where the shirt was slightly lifted.

I gasped in surprise.

The pain had disappeared for that one second.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried. His hand was then placed on my hand and I felt no pain or heat.

"Touch me again, please." I begged. He just placed me on the chair that was in the bathroom and started to undress me. Every time his fingers grazed my skin, I felt relieved. He lifted my body when I was in my underwear and placed me in the icy water. It felt good, but it was not even close to the feeling of his skin.

"Alex. Please, just take my hand if nothing else." I whined like a little child.

"I can't." He shook his head and looked at me.

"Why? Why are you rejecting me?" I was crying by now. What's going on with me?

"I'm not rejecting you, Achelle. I just can't do what you want. Your scent is very strong at the moment and Damien is going crazy. If I touch you again...it will end up with you being mated to me completely." He explained.

"I can't remember anything about this...why?" I asked.

"Your mind is overpowered by the pain you feel. You'll figure things out when you cool off a bit." He smiled weakly and I saw his necklace flash with worry.

"Can you stay with me?" I pleaded.

"No. No, I'm sorry." He looked down, suddenly interested in his bare feet.

"It's okay."

"It's just...I...Damien already tried to take over and I can't... I won't let him take advantage of you." He croaked out.

"Hey. Baby, look at me." He lifted his gaze on my face.

"It's alright, really. Go to Brooklyn's and I'll call Tara. I love you." I smiled as believable as I could because the pain was getting worse and I couldn't tell him that.

"Alright. I love you." He kissed my forehead and left.

...

"You have to get your ass up and leave that bathtub right now." Tara scolded me.

"I can't." I winced.

"Why?"

"The pain only increased."

"Oh my ,Goddess." Her face paled.

"What is it? Are you okay?" She bowed her head and stayed like that.

"Tara? What are you doing?" I tried to touch her shoulder but she backed away.

"Your Majesty, I am not allowed to look at you."

Your what?

"What? Look at me right now." She looked up, face still as white as my bathroom walls.

"Explain."

"You are the lost daughter of Dianea, The Moon Goddess."

"Lost daughter? I already know that I'm a supposed heir of The Goddess, but my real mother died years ago! She died in front of me! What's it with you and Sean talking nonsense?" I shouted.

Where did this strength for shouting come from?

"Yes, that's what I knew too but, no. I should've told you before but...I thought my dream about your mother from the other day was a joke." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Tell me." I ushered her.

"Dianea, The Goddess, had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with you. She was heartbroken when she found out that her only child died.

Then, her father decided to kinda bring you back to life, so he put your soul into your mother's womb because your mom couldn't get pregnant.

He actually did her a favour.

And when your mom and dad had intercourse before they even knew your mother was already pregnant, you received some of their powers - your Elemental powers and the healing powers.

Dianea found out about you and she gifted your mother with the gifts she wanted you to have - as you know, a lot of them.

Your mother didn't know about that until the day she had to die came. While she was dying, Dianea helped her pass all the gifts to you.

That's what I dreamed about. Your mother told me this story. Is it clearer now?" She finished her explanation and I was at a loss of words.

My mother is my mother, but my real mother is The Moon Goddess?

"Oh, God. Is that why my wolf's name is Diana?"

"Yes. It's close to your mother's name."

"Well, it makes sense. I'm okay with it. I love both my mothers." I sighed.

"Now. A rule."

"Yes?"

"Don't speak to me like this. We are family. Just be yourself." I smiled and she instantly relaxed.

"One more thing. Why is my heat so painful?"

"Only the strongest she-wolf goes through that kind of pain."

"I'm so lucky to be that she-wolf, right?" Tara laughed and took my hand.

"I guess so. Let's get you out of water, you have to take a nap." I stood up and wore the clothes she brought me.

"Where is Alex by the way?" She asked.

"He left."

"Why?"

"Damien wanted to take over and Alex didn't want that to happen. I sent him to Brooklyn's."

"Ah, now I understand. Damien would've taken advantage of you."

"Yes." And I would've probably freaked out.

We climbed up the stairs and I lied on the bed, snuggling onto Alex's pillow and our comforter.

"Tara?"

"Yes, babe?" I chuckled.

"Why did I...why did it...ugh." I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

Why is it so weird to ask her that?

"Why did it what?" She grinned and I knew immediately that she is going to tease me.

"You're making me feel uncomfortable."

"Ask whatever you want. I'm just jealous of you."

"Jealous? Why the heck would you be jealous about this?"

"Because Ryan would fuck my brains out if I were in heat."

"OH, MY GOD! SHUT UP, PLEASE!" She laughed and I'm sure my cheeks were fifty shades of red.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Ach. He's my mate and his touch eases my pain. And the love making is amazing when you're in heat."

Oh, so that's the thing.

"Thank you, you just answered my question."

"Did you guys...?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, he placed his hand on the bare skin on my back and the pain disappeared. And don't you think our scents would be mixed together if we did the deed?" I asked.

"Oh, come on! I want your babies! They will be the cutest things ever!" I smiled at the thought of my children.

"Okay...? Thanks...?"

"I'm being insane, sorry. Just go to bed and take a rest. Nighty night." She kissed my cheek and smiled.

"Night and thank you for taking care of me." I smiled back at her.

"It's nothing. I'll be in the kitchen. It's already 6 a.m. and I'll drink a nice cup of coffee and make something for lunch and wake you up later."

"Okay. Bye." She waved and left.

I hugged Alex's pillow and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 89 71
He thought she was weak. He loved her deeply. She loved him. He broke her and she left. He regretted it and will do anything to get his family back...
5.1M 82.9K 26
[[COMPLETED-- Under Revision]] She had seen the way that death always seemed to follow the connection shared by mates and she had no intention of goi...
2.3M 93K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
300K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...