Arranged Marriage (kouha x re...

By PinkPotato707

You always thought you'd marry for love, however fate decided otherwise. what will you do when multiple men (... More

intro
The Palace
Prince Kouha
Unruly Love
I Love You
Mine
The Showdown
Thank You
Flower Garden
peach tree
Princes
"Yes"
Djinn Equip
Across The Ocean
White Snow In The Moonlight
Save Me
Trump Card
The Courtyard
Goundi

Red Roses

1.4K 43 52
By PinkPotato707

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

"Where did that little mink run off to now?" You grumbled to yourself as you stomped around the palace halls.

"Prince Kouha! Prince Kouha please wait!" Yelled Reirei as she stumbled behind you, trying to keep up.

"What is it Reirei?!" You said in annoyance.

"It's the wedding venue, would you like to come and make sure everything is alright?" She said

"No I'm sure it's fine, besides I'm looking for Kougyoku, have you seen her?" You waved your hand in a shooing motion.

"She's um... at the venue my lord, she's helping with the decor of the wedding" said Reirei as she hid behind her sleeves.

"Of course she is" you sighed in annoyance as you made your way down to the royal garden.

<<KOUGYOKU'S POV>>

"To the left, just a little more to the..... perfect! Alright now all that's left to do is make sure everything is going as planned in the kitchen!" You looked around the garden admiring your handy work.
'Yes yes this is perfect, I'm sure (Y/N) and Kouha will love it'  you thought to yourself happily,

"KOUGYOKU!!!!!!" You heard someone shouting your name from behind you. You shakily turned around to meet the very angry eyes of your brother Kouha.

" Oh, h...hello there Kouha" you stuttered trying to act normal.
"How are you today?"

"Me?! Oh I'm just fine Kougyoku, absolutely marvelous!" He yelled at you sarcastically

"Why do I get the feeling that something is my fault" you whispered as you put your sleeves up to your nose.

"It is! It's absolutely your fault!" He kept shouting, now waving his arms around

"Well what is it! What did I do!" You yelled as well now getting quite annoyed.

"You took the necklace that was on my bed this morning!" He screeched

"Oh that? I just thought it would be perfect with (Y/N)'s wedding dress so I took it!" You said happily.

"EXACTLY! Why else would I have it?! I was going to give it to her when she got back!!" By now Kouha's face was a deep red color.

"Oh! Good I was a little confused as to why you had such a feminine necklace" you said

"Go get it! NOW!" Kouha pointed towards the palace

"Ok ok calm down I'm going" you said as you hurried to get the necklace from your room.

<<THIRD PERSON>>

Kouha looked around at the decorating Kougyoku made and all the tiny details that were added. It was beautiful. The trees in the garden set a serene and peaceful atmosphere to the setting. It was a very floral wedding, there were flowers in almost every corner, it was well known to everyone that the princess loved flowers.

"It really is quite beautiful"

Kouha turned around in surprise.

"Koumei! Please don't do that you startled me" said Kouha

"I apologize, I did not mean to startle you" he said plainly

"Do you think it will be okay? The wedding I mean" said Kouha looking around again.

"I cannot guarantee success since I am not a fortune teller, but on a scale, I'm about 97% sure this wedding will be successful" answered Koumei.

"Great, that still leaves that 3%" grumbled Kouha

"Do not worry Kouha, it will be fine I'm sure of it. Do you know when (Y/N) will arrive?" He asked

"She should arrive a little before dinner" said Kouha, the mention of your name made him stiffen up.

"Oh right I forgot, I came here to get you, Kouen wanted to speak to you" said Koumei fanning himself with his fan.

"Right, thanks Mei" you said making your way back into the palace.

<<(Y/N'S POV>>

"I'm sooooo bored!" You whined to yourself in frustration. You were about 3 hours away from Rakushou, the Kou Empires capital city.

You leaned against the window looking out at the landscape passing by, the green leaves quietly dancing on the tree branches. There was a river passing through the valley, it's water was clear and sparked in the beautiful afternoon sun. It was all so serene, almost like a perfect utopia, a place of peace and harmony. A place where everything was happy. Your eyes started getting heavy as the thought of such a blissful place took over your thoughts.

And then out of nowhere came a light. A light so bright it hurt your eyes and you had to cover them up before you went blind.
The carriage stopped dead in its tracks as the light kept getting brighter and brighter, and then finally..... disappear.

As soon as the light had gone you rushed outside to see what had happened, however there was nothing to see, everything was just as it was moments ago.

The trees still danced, the river still lay there peacefully, the soft soft grass under your shoes was as green as ever. The utopia you had seen was the same.

Except for a man, standing alone at the top of a hill. He stood there looking up at the sky, a slight smile on his face.

He was tall and had a tall staff, his clothes were green and he had a big hat on. His hair was long and golden, it shone in the sunlight in the most mesmerizing way.

As you looked at him in the distance you noticed he had a slight glow to him, almost as if he himself, were a source of life.
You couldn't take your eyes off him, something about him was so pure and magical it caught your gaze and wouldn't let go. However in an instant, he had vanished.

"Excuse me! Your highness! We should keep moving or the sun will be down by the time we get there" said the carriage driver.

"Did you see that?" you asked the carriage driver, "see what miss?" He asked in confusion.

"The explosion of light and the man standing at the top of that hill" you aid pointing to where he was standing moments ago.

"Your highness are you feeling alright?" said the driver

"wait, did you not see the..... nevermind" you said confused slowly making your way back to the carriage. You kept looking back to the hilltop, wondering where the young man had gone.

'Who knows, maybe it was just my imagination'  you thought to yourself, sitting back down in your seat.

<<TIME SKIP, THE KOU EMPIRE ROYAL PALACE>>

You looked out the window in excitement. A slight blush grew on your cheeks as you saw Kouha standing at the bottom of the stairway waiting for your arrival.

The carriage slowly came to a stop In front of the royal palace. The door opened and you were greeted with a large smile from your pink-haired prince.

"Welcome home (Y/N), ya miss me?" He said cheekily

You smiled happily and ran over to give him a big hug. "I missed you" you said into his shoulder

"Of course you did" he laughed hugging you back, then he grabbed your hand and led you up the stairs.

"Come! I wanna show you something" he said

You followed him confused but happy. "Kouha where are you taking me?" you asked

"you'll see" he said still walking down the hall. 

you turned the corner and immediately stopped in your tracks. In front of you was the most beautiful wedding you had ever seen. There were flowers everywhere and little sparkling lights, making the place look like it had just come out of a fairytale.

"Oh Kouha its beautiful!" you said in awe

"Im glad you like it" he smiled, " i also got you this, i was hopping you'd wear it during the wedding" he said holding up a little box. Inside lay a beautiful silver necklace with a small shiny diamond pendant. The diamond shone an sparkled beautifully in the lights and looked almost as if there were little dancing lights in it.

You put your hands up to your mouth in awe, it was the most beautiful necklace you'd ever seen. "Oh my Kouha its gorgeous! of course i'll wear it!" you said hugging him tightly.

"I'm happy you like it, at first i thought it might be too small and simple" he said, "no no its perfect" you assured him.

"Good! well then, unfortunately i have to go take care of somethings, i'm sure Kougyoku would be thrilled to see you" he said

"Oh yeah of course go ahead, i'll go catch up with kougyoku" you said kissing his cheeks before heading off to look for kougyoku.

<<THE NEXT DAY>>

The sound of birds chirping outside your window,your eyes slowly fluttered open. light was pouring through the window casting a beautiful shadow from the cherry blossom tree outside your window.

"Your highness, are you awake yet? i have your breakfast. May i come in?" 

"Yes you may come in" you said sitting up in your bed. A maid came in holding a tray with many different delicacies. There were small cakes and bowls with expensive fruits, She placed the tray on the table and headed to prepare your bath. 

You slipped out of your bed and headed to the table helping yourself to the delicious fruits. You then went over to the bathroom to take a bath.

"(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!!! (Y/N)!!!!" You heard Kougyoku's very recognizable voice desperately looking for you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" she yelled barging into the bathroom. "There you are!" she said delighted to have found you. "I've been looking all over for you" she said looking at your different lotions.

"Oh hey, um i'm kinda taking a bath though" you said pulling the bubbles closer to your chest.

"Well of course you are, it's your wedding day after all" she said sniffing one of your perfumes. 

The mention of your wedding out loud made your heart flutter, it was so surreal for you, almost as if it was all just a dream,  figment of your imagination.

"All right, you finish up and ill go pick out something nice for you to wear until the wedding, oh i'm so exited!" she smiled in glee trotting out of the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------

"It's today right?"

"Yes" 

"Very good, is he here yet?"

"Not quite yet sir, i'll notify you the moment he arrives"

"Yes please make sure you tell me immediately"

"Of course sir"

-----------------------------------------  

(Y/N) spent the rest of her last day as the princess of Goundi wandering the halls of what will now soon be her new home. She felt as if she was walking underwater, all the sounds around her were muffled and barely audible, slowly making her way admiring the beauty of the palace almost as if she's seeing it for the first time all over again. she walked and walked until she found herself standing in front of Kouha's bedroom door.

And then it hit her......."I'm going to marry Ren Kouha"

<<TIME SKIP>>

"Come out! i wanna see!" yelled Kougyoku

"Alright, here i come" you said pushing the curtain out of the way and walking out so Kougyoku could see you.

"Oh..... Oh my.... i-i dont have any words... (Y/N) you look beautiful!" she said wiping away a tear that began rolling down her cheek.

"It's not that petty" you said shyly 

"Yes it is! ok now lets get started on your hair" she said sitting you down in a seat in front of  a mirror.

"You know (Y/N), before you go and marry my brother i want to say that Kouha is one of the most important people to me, he and i have always gotten along so well and we had each others backs, so to see him getting married not only for the kingdom but for love too, you have no idea how happy that makes me, so please, keep my dear brother safe, and love him until the day you die, for he is a soul who deserves a love that lasts eternally" she slowly brushed your hair making shivers go down your back.

"It's nice how much you care about him, you deserve someone too Kougyoku" you said smiling at her through the mirror

"Haha yeah well i just have to wait for the right man" she laughed happily. "So, are you nervous?" she asked

"I'm not sure how i feel" you said, not exactly understanding the feelings you were feeling inside.

"Well it'll be perfect, after all it was i who arranged most of it" she said finishing up on your hair. "Done!" 

"It's beautiful! thank you Kougyoku, you're one of the best friends i've ever had" you smiled admiring your hair.

"Well then.... i belive it's about time to start on your makeup" she said.

<<TIME SKIP>>

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

You watched through the palace window as nobles from all over the country flowed into the wedding venue, waiting to see the union of these two great kingdoms.

"Kouha" came a deep voice from behind you

You jumped in surprise. "Jesus Kouen, you gave me quite the scare, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that" you said 

"You better not mess up this wedding, our entire nation is relying on this" he said sternly before walking away

"Right" you whispered to yourself, still watching the people.

"Lord Kouha! your majesty, it's time to go down to the venue" said reirei walking up to you.

"Reirei tell me something, do you think she loves me as much as i do?" you asked your maid

"Well of course sir! who couldn't love such a sweet, caring and attractive young prince as yourself" she said gleefully 

"I don't know, i don't feel as if i deserve this love, she's so perfect and deserves so much more, i just feel like i don't have what it takes to make her happy" 

"Well of you do, you make everyone around you happy, especially jinjin, junjun and i!" she said smiling "Let's go your highness, its time".

<<THE WEDDING>>

You stood there looking out at the crowd of people, they're eye's fixed on you. You began feeling very nervous and wanted to escape they're gaze but right then the music began playing and soon after you saw (Y/N) walking your way. 

Immediately you knew this is what you wanted. She was so beautiful as she walked down the aisle, she looked as if she was glowing. The necklace on her chest shone and made her eyes sparkle in the light of the many decorations.

"laddies and gentleman we are gathered here today to unite these two nations in holly matrimony."

"Do you Ren Kouha, third imperial prince of the Kou Empire agree to cherish and love the princess and her nation to the grave?"

"I do"

"Do you (Y/N) (L/N), third imperial princess of the Goundi Kingdom agree to love and care for the prince and his nation to the day you part?"

"I do"

"May i have the rings and the goblets"

You were each handed a ring and a goblet. You slipped the ring on (Y/N)'s finger, then she did the same.

"I now pour the sacred water from the pond of spirits, calling upon them to bless the two souls and their nations" 

You both wound your arms and drank from the goblets.

"I now pronounce you man and wife"

A loud cheer rang through the air as people threw flowers in your direction.

Kouha wrapped his arms around you kissing you deeply. You had never felt happier.

<<THAT NIGHT>>

You watched yourself in the mirror slowly brushing your hair. Your mind was just swimming with thoughts about Kouha and what was lying ahead of the two of you.

Then a knock came from the door. "(Y/N) my love, come out of the bathroom so i can see you" you heard the cheeky voice of your new husband.

"Wait i'm brushing my hair" you laughed

"Wait what?! why are you doing that? let me do it! i wanna do it! gimme!" he yelled

"Okay okay i'm coming out" you said opening the door only to be greeted by a huge smile full of excitement.

"Sit right there, and give me that" he said taking the brush from your hand. You sat in front of the mirror as Kouha slowly brushed your hair sniffing it from time to time.

"kouha what are you doing?" you asked as you saw him doing something to your hair

"Done! i made a flower in the back of your head with your hair! look!" he showed you holding up the hand mirror behind you.

"Oh wow its gorgeous!" you said admiring his work

"Haha i'm glad you like it" he said kissing your cheek slowly moving down to your neck.

"I'll be back" he smirked biting your neck before leaving his room.

You got up and sat on Kouha's big bed, feeling the soft blanket with your hand.

"My my what a happy couple" you heard a cold voice say.

"Who's there!" you got up pulling out your wand

"Oh don't worry dear, i'll be leaving shortly, but first tell me something" a dark figure appeared on the window sill. It wore nothing but black and had a black mask on, all you could see was its deep red eyes. "Would you die for the  prince of the Kou Empire?" 

And before it could say anything else you unleashed your ice on it, creating a giant explosion of ice. 

Then everything went black......

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

"This will definitely make (Y/N) happy" You said admiring the pearl pin in your hand, it was so pretty and shinny you thought it would look amazing in (Y/N) beautiful (H/C) hair.

As you turned the corner you noticed there was ice covering your bedroom door, immediately you ran over dropping the pin, pulling out your metal vessel.

You rammed into the door trying to open it but it was frozen in place. You took a few steps back before slicing the door in two.

You felt your heart drop as you saw your room covered in ice, there was blood all over the floor and walls.

In the middle of the room lay a small figure, a pool of blood surrounded it.

You ran over, shaking you wife's unconscious body. There were wholes and massive gashes all over her body.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) please, please just open your eyes please" you hugged her tightly, tears running down your face.

"Please! please! please! you cant leave me!" 

You squeezed her body tighter and tighter, all you wanted was to feel her warm skin on yours, to feel her kissing our lips, saying it was alright and that she was fine, that she was only messing with him, but that was not the reality. 

She was dead.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N:

Yes i did it, i bet you guys weren't expecting that huh? 

This chapter is 3285 words, so i hope this is enough to show im sorry for making you guys wait so long. I want to apologize anyway for not uploading when i said i would, i'm sorry and i'm so grateful you guys have been so patient.

I would also like to apologize for completely butchering the wedding, i'm awful at that, wedding are not my thing. i hope it was enough to keep the story interesting though.

This is the final chapter of my fanfic, i will not be uploading anymore chapters for this story but i am planning on writing a spinoff short story about Koumei!

Thank you all so so much for reading! dont forget to vote and go check out my other fan fictions!

Thanks again and i will see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.
161K 5.7K 53
|| reader-insert || [ yandere! king x princess! f! reader ] Your duty is to your people, not your heart, and if marrying an obsessive and cruel king...
2.4K 125 23
What happens when one yandere meets another and they fall in love? What happens when someone discovers them? (All characters except Y/n are mine, mus...
89 5 6
How love turns into obsession, how obsession turns into madness.