The Fight Against Night (Perc...

By LeoValdez10

A crossover of the Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus. A new prophecy. A new quest. A new villain. Sam... More

Chapter 1 Sadie
Chapter 2 Leo
Chapter 3 Carter
Chapter 4 Percy
Not an update
Chapter 5 Carter
Chapter 6 Leo
Quiz
Chapter 7 Sadie
Chapter 8 Percy
Chapter 9 Carter
Chapter 10 Leo
Chapter 11 Sadie
Chapter 12 Percy
Chapter 13 Carter
Chapter 14 Leo

Chapter 8 sneak peek.

889 31 1
By LeoValdez10

Percy

All of the nightmares you have are nothing compared to what a demigod has to deal with. When I fell asleep in my Cabin 3, the nightmare started almost immediately. It was complete darkness, and absolutely silent. There wasn’t even that ringing sound you hear when it’s quit. 

Then a raspy female voice said, “Perseus Jackson, it would be… a pleasure to meet you again. I want you to join me. Make my army stronger.

I spun in a circle trying to find the source of the voice speaking to me, but finding nothing but darkness.  “I don’t know who you are, but I will never help you!” I yelled out into the darkness.

Ah, I see. If you will not help me you are against me. You will regret your decision in the future. But you and the magician girl are very important to me. I won’t kill you and the girl, not yet, but the others are useless to me.

My mind was racing. Magician girl? What did that mean? “Why do you want me?” I asked, anger in my voice.

The voice laughed. “Oh, I won’t tell you that. It is something for you to figure out. But beware my children are not lenient towards those who entered my mansion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nothing much but there you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 30 27
[Artwork made by Tumblr Artist, Erabu-San] Disclaimers: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Oly...
197K 3K 21
Nico, Percy, and Thalia are given a quest that only children of the Big Three can complete... together. They must go, to Hogwarts. (takes place in Th...
2.3K 66 27
One little mistake, but changes so much. Or... maybe not a mistake? As we all know, Magnus shouldn't be in Valhalla, but what if someone from another...
6.4K 67 1
Ever wonder what would happen if Rick Riordan's two worlds collided?