Bullied By Calum Hood

By Invisible___

Camber has been bullied by Calum Hood for too long, when something unexpected happens, Camber wants to get aw... More

Bullied By Calum Hood
{one}
{two}
{three}
{four}
{five}
{six}
{seven}
{eight}
{ten}
{eleven}
{twelve}
{thirteen}
{fourteen}
{fifteen}
{sixteen}
{seventeen}
{eighteen}
{nineteen}
{twenty}
{twenty-one}
{twenty-two}
{twenty-three}
{twenty-four}
{twenty-five}
{twenty-six}
{twenty-seven}
{twenty-eight}
{twenty-nine}
{thirty}
{thirty-one}
{thirty-two}
{thirty-three}
{thirty-four}
{thirty-five}
{thirty-six}
{thirty-seven}
{thirty-eight}
{thirty-nine}
{forty}
{forty-one}
{forty-two}
{forty-three}
{forty-four}
{forty-five}
{forty-six}
{forty-seven}
{forty-eight}
{forty-nine}
{fifty}
epilogue
almost forgot !
MESSAGE!
another message
last message i swear!!
NEW STORY !?

{nine}

131K 3.3K 2.9K
By Invisible___

Chapter nine
_________

// Camber //

I hadn't realized I fell asleep while watching the movie I knew Bentley was passed out, but since I don't want to get up now I'm pretending to still be asleep. I felt warm lips touch my forehead and I knew it was Calum giving me a kiss.

"Cam I know you can't hear me right now and I'll never have the guts to say this to you, but I like you, no I love you, I love you and our son and I'm sorry I wasn't there for 3 years," I tried my hardest not to stir or tense up at what he said, I relaxed and continued to listen even though this is completely wrong of me to do. "I was a dick for bullying you back in high school, and I could never forgive myself for hurting you." I kept my eyes shut as I listened to his heart beat, his scent filled my nostrils and let me tell you he smells really good.

"It's actually weird because the first day I saw you freshman year, you were wearing these ripped up skinny jeans with a maroon crop top and you wore these white converse that you could see from miles away," he started to chuckle to himself, his laugh vibrating against my face. I've always loved his laugh. "But the day I got bullied was the day I took my anger out on you, and I never meant too. Ever since then everyone feared me and ran away but you stood there and took whatever I gave you, my only question was why you didn't stop me or go tell on me or something." His voice saddened a bit and I was wondering if he was thinking.

Of course I was going to just take it, I wasn't going to tell because I thought he'd hurt me even more and I'm not a tattle tail. I know bullying is wrong but other bystanders could have gotten help but they didn't why, because we were all afraid of Calum, he was capable to do anything and you didn't want to mess with him. I heard small whimpers and hopped it wasn't Calum crying because I'll start to cry.

"Awe Ben come here," Calum whispered to our whimpering son, "it's okay Bentley it was just a bad dream." Calum said trying to calm him down.

"Daddy is mommy still sleeping?" Bentley asked, I felt like Calum looked down at me to be sure I wasn't awake, I was but just pretending to sleep.

"Yeah she is, she must have had a long day." He said to Bentley. I felt small lips press onto my forehead and I knew Bentley gave me a kiss.

"Are you telling mommy sweet things again?" Bentley asked, Calum chuckled and I felt his body move meaning he nodded.

"Yeah, just telling her sweet things."

"I wanna listen, it's like a story isn't it daddy?" Bentley asked.

"Almost, but I'll pick up where I left off," he took a deep breath before continuing, "anyways Cam, you were a tough girl and you still are, being a young parent has to be hard but you managed to do it. We have a son and I couldn't have asked for a better kid then Bentley." I felt like I was going to cry but I had to hold it all in, if I can.

"Bentley has your heart, your smile, your ears, your personality and brains. Camber if I could go back in time and make everything right, I would. I love you, and I love you too Ben." I couldn't help it, I started to cry. Calum started to rub my back but I got up.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Bentley asked, I shook my head.

"I need a minute I just- I'm sorry." With that I left Calum's room and ran into a different room. I shut the door and started to cry harder then I already was.

"Cam why are you crying?" A voice asked from behind me, startled I jumped up in the air, but it was only Michael.

"It's just Calum-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Michael started to open the door but I pulled him back and shut the door.

"No it wasn't mean. They were sweet, he was telling me how much he loved me and that he couldn't have asked for a better son and-and-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I already dropped to my knees and started to cry. Michael sat down next to me and hugged me while rubbing circles on my back trying to calm me down.

"Shhh Cam it's alright. Listen, Calum may be a total dick at times but he has changed, he's a sweet guy and you don't know how many times a day I heard about you while you were here. I knew he liked you from the very beginning, the way he looks at you just says it all. The past is the past, we can't fix it but we can focus on right now and you two can fix it all now." Michael said, he was right, I should forget what Calum did in the past and worry about what is being done now.

"Michael," I started to say as I wiped the away my tears. He looked down at me and nodded, "I-I think I love Calum." I said, Michael's eyes went wide before he grinned at me.

"I knew it! Now, when are you going to tell him?" He asked, his question caught me off guard for a second before I answered.

"When I've seen some change in him, maybe I will in a week." I wasn't ready to admit my feelings for Calum, not yet I just need time.

"Alright, understandable. Now come on you've gotta get Bentley home, come back tomorrow the boys and I have a gig here at the local park." I nodded giving Michael a big hug before heading out of his room. I went downstairs and saw Calum was there with Bentley.

"Mommy!" Bentley ran up to me and I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ready to go home baby?" I asked, Bentley nodded.

"Let me take you home, please. It's the least I could do Cam." Calum offered, I nodded and we made our way to his car so he could take us home.

"Buckle your seatbelt." I said to Bentley.

"Seatbelt buckled!" He gave me a thumbs up. We started our drive to Avery's house.

We arrived at Avery's and Calum grabbed Bentley and carried him up to the front door, I looked for my keys but couldn't find them.

"Frick! I must have left them inside." I groaned before knocking on the door. Avery answered and he eyes went wide.

"Cam, why is he here?" She asked while keeping a fake smile on her face.

"Because he drove me here and has changed." I said back quietly.

"Dad won't like this.." Avery spoke. Out of the blue John walked up to the door and his eyes went wide. Oh this can't be good.

"You!" He shouted.

"Hello Mr. Stewart, nice to see you agai-" but John cut him off.

"You where the boy who beat my little girl, and got her pregnant!" John yelled at Calum. He's lucky he's holding Bentley or Calum would be leaving with a black eye.

"Sir understand that I've changed, I'm not the same Calum I was in high school. I'm here now to help Camber and to be in my sons life. I know I can't be forgiven for what I did to your daughter but let me prove to you that I've changed." Calum said trying to reason with John. That's funny because you don't reason with John, not ever.

"Hand Bentley over to Camber, girls go inside, I'm going to have a talk with Calum." I gulped hopping he wouldn't hurt Calum. He handed Bentley over to me and we went inside. I was scared if what would happen.

// Calum //

Camber's dad wanted to talk to me alone and hopefully not pound my face in. I was nervous, I didn't want him to know me as the old Calum, I want to show him I've changed.

"Alright Calum listen here, I don't want you near my daughter or her son ever again. You were an abusive teenager and I don't want you around her, for her safety, you understand right?" He said. I didn't want to stay away from them, Bentley is my son, and I love Camber.

"Mr. Stewart, I get you want your daughter safe but I'm not staying away from her or my son. They need me and I'm going to stay right here and be there for her." I argued back, he didn't seem to like that.

"Maybe you didn't understand me. You're going to stay away from my daughter and her son or I'll call the cops on you next time and get a restraining order on you, do you understand me now?" He said sternly. No matter what the case was I was going to see my son and Camber.

"You don't understand sir, I'm in love with your daughter, and I know I've done some terrible things in the past but Camber gave me a second chance to prove myself to her and that's what I did tonight. Don't take my son away from me and the girl of my dreams. I promise if you just give me one more chance I can prove to you that she is safe with me." I was going to fight to keep them in my life. I'm not leaving not matter what her dad says.

"I don't care if you love her you'll just end up hurting her that's why I want you to stay away from her. Now have a goodnight Calum, great talk." He said heading up the stairs to the door. He opened it but the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"I love her! You can't take her away from me, I've been working so hard to prove to her that I've changed, I've been trying to stay in my sons life! No matter what you say, I'll never change my feeling for her! I'm in love with Camber Taylor Stewart, I'll scream it to the world if I have to sir, but nothing will keep me from seeing her or my son." He stopped and let go of the door. He walked down the steps and was now in front of me face to face.

"Don't make me repeat myself Calum, I want you to stay away from my daughter and if I catch you with her, well the cops will be called and you will have a restraining order. Glade you see it my way son, now have a nice night." He walked bake up and went inside, I didn't know what else to say.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath. I got into my car and drove back to the house.

Once I arrived at the house I came in and slammed the door. I couldn't believe her dad was keeping me from her and my son, Bentley needs his father he needs me.

"Calum hey, what's up with you?" Luke asked.

"Camber's dad told me to stay away from her and that I can't see Bentley anymore. I told him I loved her but he didn't care. He said the next time he catches me with her he'll call the cops and get a restraining order on me. Luke what do I do?" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"I have a plan, but were going to need everybody." Luke smirked at me and I knew he was thinking of a devious plan.

"Hey Calum your back." Ashton said walking down the stairs.

"Yeah how'd it go?" Michael asked coming out of the game room.

"Basically her dad told him he can't see her anymore or Bentley and if he catches him with her, he's calling the cops and get a restraining order on him. But don't worry, I have a plan." Luke said pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

"Hopefully this time Luke's plan will actually work." Michael groaned.

"Luke who are you-" Ashton started to say but Luke shushed him.

"Hey buddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 112 23
She's been dreaming of meeting Calum Hood since she first saw him on YouTube singing with his fellow band mates. Will one collision change her life a...
45.8K 1.5K 21
Dakota promised to always be there for Calum when he was ready to come home. Problem is, Calum seems to have forgotten that promise, in fact, he seem...
6.1K 268 39
Amna is dating Calum Hood, bassist of 5 Seconds of Summer. Every time Amna wants to see Calum he is late or calls off. She knows his life is busy but...
429 3 21
Chelsea was just your ordinary girl. A good student, gets good grades, a sweet loving girl. There is only one problem behind her sweet loving smile...