Hey Angel - Harry Styles Seri...

Від dontwannabelikethem

Harry Styles, member of the biggest band in the world and single father, meets Y/N, a local LA stylist, who i... Більше

Spilled Coffee Never Hurt Anyone - Part 1
A Day At The Park - Part 2
A Birthday Kiss - Part 3
Jealousy is Raging - Part 4
Let's Keep This Between Us - Part 5
Baby Mama Drama - Part 6
She's Going To Be In My Life - Part 7
Father and Son Day - Part 8
Everyone Needs A Daddy - Part 9
The Ex - Part 10
Drama is A Brewin' - Part 11
Another Day at the Park - Part 13
Family Night - Part 14
Tour Again - Part 15
I Love You, Daddy - Part 16
Did She- Part 17
Rumor Has it - Part 18
Meeting the Family? Part 19
Brotherly Love - Part 20
Well, What Do You Think? Part 21
I'm Sorry - Part 22
First Concert - Part 23
Back to LA - Part 24
Baby Daddy Meeting - Part 25
Baby Daddy Drama - Part 26
Some Alone Time - Part 27
Back on Tour and Meeting Family - Part 28
Meeting the Family - Part 29
Birthday Madness - Part 30
Happy Birthday - Part 31
Baby Daddy Drama - Part 32
What's Going on? - Part 33
Beginning of the End ? Part 34
Secrets- Part 35
Trouble in Paradise - Part 36
The Next Step - Chapter 37
Is there even an us? - Part 38
All better? Part 39
Mummy - Part 40
A Night Out - Part 41
Drama on the Rise - Part 42
I Want Her Gone - Part 43
More Family Drama - Chapter 44
Looking for Answers - Part 45
Family Meeting Part 46
Baby Fever - Part 47
The End of an Era - Part 48
Time for a Question- Part 49
Baby or No Baby? Part 50
Is it Right? - Part 51
What's Next? - Part 52
Just Gone - Part 53
Do Something - Part 54
A Phone Call - Part 55
Another Piece of the Story - Part 56
Drama Drama Drama Part 57
The Final Straw Part 58
What's Going to Happen Next - Part 59
The Announcement - Part 60
The Past Comes Back - Part 61
Promise to Try - Part 62
Insecure Moments - Part 63
Baby Names - Part 64
Pregnancy Cravings - Part 65
Picking Names - Part 66
Family Photos - Part 67
Wedding Planning - Part 68
Dress Shopping- Part 69
Family Time - Part 70
The Wedding - Part 71
Arrival Time - Part 72
Time to head home - Part 73
Time to together Part 74
Trying Times - Part 75
Honeymoon Time - Part 76
Honeymoon - Part 77
Family Chat - Part 78
Time to Head Home - Part 79
New Experiences - Part 80

Happy Valentine's Day - Part 12

4.5K 106 17
Від dontwannabelikethem

Today is Valentine's Day and you were excited about your date with Harry. Your first official date. You still didn't exactly know what the two of you were at the moment, but you knew that you were happy with him. So, far Simon hasn't tried anything, although it's only been a day since then. You didn't know if Abby was still planning on seeing him or not.

You're not seeing Harry until later that day, so you were happy to spend the majority of the day with your favorite Valentine of all time, Ella.

"I think we need to order some of the heart-shaped waffles, don't you?" you smile at her.

"Wafas! Ya!" She giggles.

You smile kissing her head and ordering breakfast.

**

Jackson is with Abby, so Harry is getting ready to meet the two for breakfast. He had grabbed the bag with Abby's gifts and the flowers. He wasn't sure how this breakfast was going to go, seeing as how he hadn't had the chance to talk to Abby about Simon.

Harry was also nervous about the date with you tonight. He had everything planned out, so hopefully, you like it.

Once Harry is ready, he grabs the bag and the flowers heading down to meet Abby and Jackson for breakfast.

Jackson sees Harry first and runs straight to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!" He giggles.

"Happy Valentine's Day, buddy." He smiles kissing his head.

"I give those to Mama?" He asks.

"Course." Harry smiles handing the bag and flowers to him.

Jackson giggles and they both walk back over to Abby.

"Good Morning, Harry." She says

"Morning, Abby." He says giving her a short hug.

"We have a table over here." She says before heading that way.

Harry and Jackson follow her. Everyone sits down and Jackson smiles.

"Here go mama!" Jackson giggles handing her the bag and flowers. "These from me and Daddy!"

"Aww, well thank you!" She smiles taking the flowers and sniffing them. "Beautiful." She giggles before opening the bag and getting the necklace. "Oh, wow." She whispers. "This is gorgeous. I love it. Thank you."

"Welcome!" Jackson giggles.

"You're welcome." Harry nods.

Abby smiles taking the necklace out of the box and putting it on. "What do you think?" She smiles at Jackson.

'Wuv it!" He smiles widely leaning over to kiss her.

She smiles widely hugging him tightly. Harry smiles at the two of them. They all then order breakfast.

"So, you're going out with Y/N tonight right?" Abby states.

"I am." He nods.

She nods. "That was interesting yesterday..." She says. "I had no idea about their history."

"I didn't either until we saw him coming back from the show the other night." He sighs.

"Wait, what?" Abby asks confused.

Harry sighs. "The other night, when you went on your date with him, when we came back from the show we saw the two of you together for a brief moment. We were walking into the hotel and you two were walking out, or something. Y/N was acting weird after that and that is when she told me."

"Oh." She says.

"Yeah.." Harry sighs. He looks over at Jackson to make sure he wasn't paying attention. "Look, I don't know what your plans with Simon are. I don't know if you plan on still seeing him or something after this, but I don't want their issues to affect us."

"I don't either, but why would they?" She asks.

"I don't know, it's obvious that if you're dating him and I'm dating Y/N that eventually those two are going to be around each other at some point and given their history, that is going to cause some sort of conflict and I just don't want that to affect our relationship. We just went through something and I don't want to go through that again for the sake of our son." He says.

Abby nods. "I understand and I agree. And honestly, I just met Simon and he's leaving soon, we're leaving the day after tomorrow, so it's not going to be getting that serious for a while if it ever does."

Harry nods a bit and the food is delivered.

**

Later that day, you're getting ready for your date with Harry. You were going to drop Ella off with Lou once you and Harry go out. Ella was watching Mickey Mouse while she was laying on the bed. She was giggling and you smile over at her. There's a knock on the door, so you go and answer. You laugh when you see Jackson holding a bear and flowers.

"Oh well, what do we have here?" You smile.

"Dis for Wella! Daddy have yours!" Jackson giggles.

"Oh, you can go on in buddy." You smile.

"Wella! Wook!" Jackson gasps rushing inside.

You giggle looking over at Harry. "Hi." You smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He smiles kissing your cheek. "You look amazing."

"Thank you. I hope it's okay for the date." You said referring to your black leather skinny 's, boots and red top with a black blazer.

"It's perfect." He smiles. "However, I think it's missing something." He says holding out the tiny jewelry bag to you.

"Harry!" you say. "You didn't have to get me anything."

You open up seeing the diamond stud earrings. "Oh my.. " You whisper.

"I hope it's not too much." He says awkwardly. "I just..."

"No, I love them." You smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiles walking in and placing the flowers on the table.

You both smile seeing Ella cuddling with the bear. "Wuv." she smiles.

"I have the same one!" He giggles. "Dey best fwiends wike us!"

You smile widely. "Oh! We have gifts for you two!"

Ella gasps getting up, still holding her bear and bringing over the gifts.

She hands Harry and Jackson her homemade cards and you hand both Harry and Jackson a bag from YSL.

Jackson giggles and starts opening the bag to bring out a box. He opens it and takes out the cute little button up shirt that you got him and Harry smirks when he sees that it's the same one that he got, just a miniature version.

"This is so cool!" Harry smirks.

"I be wike Daddy!" He giggles. "Tanks Y/N!"

"You're welcome." You smile hugging him.

You both then drop off the kids, Jackson with Abby and Ella with Lou before heading off on your date.

**

You laugh when you see the car pulling up to a mini-golf place.

"You didn't." You giggle.

"I did." He laughs.

"This is amazing." You smile. "I love mini golf."

He smiles helping you out of the car.

"Well, the good thing about coming here on valentine's day is we don't have to wait in line." He jokes.

You giggle. "Just so you know, you're going to lose."

"Oh, are we making this a competition?" He smirks.

"Yep." You smirk.

"Well, bring it on!" He smirks.

You smirk and you both start. After about an hour, you two are finished, you won and Harry wasn't that thrilled.

"I told you!" you smirk.

"Yeah. Yeah." He mumbles playfully.

"Aww.. come here." You giggle wrapping your arms around him. "Will a kiss make you feel better?"

"Not entirely, but it will be a good start." He smirks.

You smile leaning up to kiss him. He smiles holding you tightly to him. You both then hear the sound of horse hooves walking up. You pull away and see this beautiful lit up horse-drawn carriage.

"And now it's time for our second part of the date." He smiles.

"This is beautiful." You whisper.

Harry smiles. "Mi'lady." He smirks helping you up.

You giggle and you both get in. You smile cuddling up against him. "This is so cool. I've always wanted to do something like this." You smile.

"So, I've heard." He smirks.

"From who?" you gasp.

"Macy." He laughs. "I called her and maybe found out some things that you like and have always wanted to do." He blushes.

"You really went all out didn't you?" You smile.

"I wanted it to be special. It's our first official date, our first Valentine's Day..." He smiles.

You smile leaning in for a kiss.

After about an hour, the carriage comes to stop. You look around confused because you're just in the middle of a park, but then you see it. You see the light-filled gazebo with a table set for two.

"And now, our dinner reservations." He smiles.

You smile widely as he helps you down from the carriage and you two walk hand in hand towards the gazebo.

"You know you're really setting the bar high for any more dates we have along the way." You joke.

"Yeah, I know, but it's worth it." He smirks.

You giggle sitting down and out comes a waiter. He pours you both some wine.

"This is delicious." You smile.

"The main course will be out soon." He smiles at you before leaving.

"So, you're having a great time tonight?" Harry asks.

"I am." you smile. "This whole night so far is great. I do have to admit I figured we would just go to a nice restaurant and that was it."

"Well, I thought about it, but I knew that there would be tons of people out and I wasn't sure how comfortable you were about being out together in public like that yet. I also wanted something more than that, you know." He smiles. "You're worth more than just some fancy dinner."

You smile leaning over the table to kiss him.

You both eat dinner and have some dessert when you hear the sound of soft music playing.

"May I have this dance?" He smirks holding out his hand.

You giggle taking his hand and standing up. He smiles pulling you close to him and you both start dancing to slow melody.

"So, Y/N.." He whispers.

"Yeah?" You whisper looking up at him.

"We've known each other for a couple of months and I was just... I really feel a connection with you. I uh... I see this going forward for a while and me uh... I was wondering if uh maybe you would want to make us... this.. official.. relationship.. like uh... you being my girlfriend?" He says nervously looking down at you.

You smile widely. "Yes," you whisper.

Harry smiles widely, picking you up and spinning you around excitedly. You giggle holding onto him before you two kiss. You both spend the next hour together, dancing and soaking in the start of your new relationship together before getting back in the carriage and heading to back to the hotel.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

375 19 8
𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 --- A love story that began with a confession on live TV whilst promoting a new album. --- ❝𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔�...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
52.2K 1.3K 26
*Based on Harry's character in Dunkirk, Alex. Pairing: Alex x Reader (Y/N) Alex knew joining the British Army would change his life forever, but wha...
6.1K 111 5
Completed This is the first book in my Soundtrack Series, a set of companion books based off a song from each of One Direction's albums. First up i...