Where Are You Now?

By nineteendreams

She falls in love with him but it isn't the typical kind of teenage love; I don't even think it is love inste... More

To Go To Seattle
Changed Forever
The Mistake
Kissing Her
Unlovable
Author's Note
Him
Beautiful
The Beginning
Seeing Him With Her
So Far Yet Always Here
I Won't Hurt Her
Without Him
I Hate You
The Unexpected
Loving Her
Gone
Kidnapped
Truth
Fine
Letting Go
Never Too Late
Flawless
Author's note
Leaving
I Broke Her
Hoping
Not Strong Enough To Let You Go
Promise Me
Author's note / disappointing announcement
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You
Someone Else
What Kind Of Love Is This?
Her Love Is Painful
Without Me
Selfish
The Loudest Whisper
Without me
She'll Hate You
Next To Her
Important
Michelle's P.O.V
26th October
The Disaster Party
Lie To Me
The Sad Part Of It All
It Is
Forever
The End
To Live With Him
Still Alive
Author's Note
The Last Goodbye
The Last Note
To Leave Seattle
Quotes
The story continues

Kiss Me

194 10 0
By nineteendreams

Hey how is everyone doing? I really hope you're all okay.:)

I was wondering what people think of the plot so far?

Chapter 17

I open my eyes once the phone vibrates and look at the screen to find Chloe's name. "Hey." I say once I pick up in a sleepy voice. "I have been calling you for ages. You aren't sleeping , are you?" She asks and I look at the clock to find it six o'clock.

"I am. School was exhausting today." I tell her and it's true. I barely had any sleep and had to go to school even though I wasn't feeling alright.

"Oh okay. So today since I'm not allowed to go anywhere anymore. Why don't you come over?" She asks through the phone.

I agree to go to her house before she hangs up and rush downstairs to convince my mother to drive me there once I'm fully dressed.

"Don't stay for long." My mother says once she parks the car in front of Chloe's house. "Okay." I agree before I leave the car.

I knock a few times once I reach the door before she answers. "Hey." She smiles placing her hands around me as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"So, what about watching a movie?" She asks once we get in the living room. "Yeah, okay." I agree sitting on the couch as she sits on the ground.

"What about The Age Of Adaline?" She asks as she runs through the CDs. "Yes, I've always wanted to watch it but never had the time to." I agree and watch as she starts the movie.

She sits next to me on the couch holding the remote control.

"So about you and Josh..." She starts looking at the screen. "What about us?" I ask focusing on the screen too. "What's up with you two?" She asks looking at me now.

"It's nothing." I say looking at her. "Well, I hope." She tells me and I look at the ground then back to her hoping for an explanation.

"Why would you say that?" I ask her frowning. "Because of Sasha and him." She tells me and I just nod.

"Look, George tells me everything. And Josh was obvious when you where around. Especially at my house and after the game." She explains to me.

"Yeah but he was with Sasha the last time." I say looking at her as she looks back at me with eyes full of sympathy.

"Did you ask him about her?" She cautiously asks me. "No." I lie/

"Look, he's not good for you. You're simple and he's too complicated." She tells me and I nod knowing that she's right.

"I know but he's..." I start but get interrupted by the doorbell. "I'll be right back." She says with a confusion look on her face. "It's okay." I tell her and she leaves to open the door.

The movie keeps on playing and I have no clue what is happening as I wait for her to come back.

"What movie are you watching?" I hear Sasha's voice and I immediately stand up to find her. "We aren't watching a horror movie." Chloe says once they're in the room and Sasha looks at me in a disgusted look.

"Seriously? You're watching this shit." She says laughing as she throws herself on the couch and I take the remote control to pause it.

"I came here to make sure you are okay." She tells Chloe as I sit here hoping for an escape.

I didn't expect her to be here; I have been trying the entire day to avoid her so that I'd come here and find her.

Half an hour later as I'm seated here trying to ignore any eye contact with Sasha Chloe's phone rings and she leaves the room to answer it.

"So, I realized that you kissed Josh." Sasha starts looking at me and my heart sinks to the fact I'm going through all of this once again. "It was the night you got me drunk." I tell her keeping my eyes on the ground. "Yeah, I know. He showed me the video." She says and my heart sinks. "What video?" I ask her frowning which makes her laugh a bit.

I'm no longer surprised of him. It's on and off game with him and I'm tired of being the victim here.

"We won't watch the movie." Chloe starts getting back in before Sasha could answer me.

"George and Josh are coming." She continues still standing as she looks at me. "Brilliant." Sasha excitedly says clapping her hands.

I breathe in, breathe out trying to make sense of this. If what she said is true, I'll never forgive him neither myself since it's all my fault from the beginning.

Minutes later I watch as he comes in with George once Sasha jumps to open the door

I have to get used to seeing him with her. I tell myself letting go a deep breath as I sit here by myself.

"Hey." George greets sitting next to me as he sits on one of the couches next to Sasha. "I'll call the others to come over." Chloe excitingly says as she leaves the room.

"I'll be right back." I excuse myself standing and my eyes meet his before I leave the room and get to the first room I see which is the guest's bathroom. I close the door behind me once I get in and take a deep breath as I put my hair in my hands and put it in front , I take a look at myself in the mirror before I wash my face with a cold water. I dry my face with a towel before going back to the living room

"What about we order some Pizza?" I hear Chloe saying once I get in. "I miss those nights." Sasha says as I sit back next to George. "It has been a long time." George agrees with her.

"How are you?" George asks lowering his voice. "Good." I softly answer him laughing from the inside.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rings and Chloe rushes to get it. "It's Brad and Austin." She screams from the other room.

"We brought something." Austin says once they enter the room and Brad takes out three bottles of whatever that liquid is. "And the fun just started." Sasha says standing to take them to the kitchen with Chloe.

Once they leave the doorbell rings once again. "Michelle." Chloe calls from the kitchen where there is only her and Sasha and I rush to open the door to find Zack. "Hey doll." He greets getting inside and I frown at his choice of words.

I close the door after him and get to the kitchen instead of the living room. "Who was it?" Chloe asks as soon as I enter. "Zack." I answer sitting on the kitchen's counter.

I watch as they're trying to open the three bottles before the others join in.

"Hey." Brad greets sitting next to me on the kitchen's counter. "Hey. I'm glad you're here." I tell him smiling. "I'm glad too." He smiles back.

"Michelle can you get the bottles opener. It's upstairs in my room on the table." She informs me and I nod getting off the counter.

I leave the kitchen and go upstairs. The corridor is dark till I reach her room and turn the lights on. I find the opener exactly where she told me and next to it there are bottles of coke; explaining why the opener is in her room.

I turn the lights off as I leave the room and crash into someone which makes me jump in panic. I immediately look up to find him. "Are you okay?" He asks after a few seconds and I nod passing him by but he grabs my wrist tightly before I could leave and his touch immediately sends shivers down to my spine. "What's wrong?" He asks looking down at me. "Nothing. Just let me go." I say trying to let go of his strong grip but epically fail as he holds tighter.

"Now tell me." He says after I give up trying and it comes out more as an order. "No." I frown hoping he'd just let go of my hand.

"Please don't play those games with me." He begs looking at the ground then at me and I can see his eyes soften in the almost dark corridor. "I'm not playing anything." I tell him in the same calm tone as his. "You should consider telling me about the video you have." I angrily tell him as he lets go of my wrist. "What video?" He asks in confusion. "The damn video of when I kissed you." I tell him which makes him frown. "Who showed it to you?" He carefully asks me. "That's all that matters to you, Josh. God, I fucking hate you." I say looking him in the eye. "The boy's room was full of cameras and I didn't want you to know about it." He tells me before he continues. "Who told you about it?" He asks again calmer than before. "Sasha." I gently answer him. "She's unbelievable." He angrily says grinding his teeth. "Michelle." I hear Chloe calling and I turn to leave but before I could he grabs my wrist softer than before and forces me to face him and this time I don't fight it.

He's much closer than before and I don't mind.

"Josh." I say still facing him. "Kiss Me." He breathes out which comes out as an order but his eyes are soft. "Let me go." I beg trying to fight his strong grip but fail again. I look at him once I give up knowing that I have no escape once my eyes meet his. "Please." He begs and I lose once again.

My lips are pressed on his, I close my eyes and he kisses me slowly. His kiss is as passionate. It's poison that tastes so good and has been running through my veins for so long.

*Coughs

I open my eyes and immediately pull away from him once I see Brad and Sasha standing in the corridor.  She's staring at me with eyes full of hate knowing what's coming will be greater than before.

"This will never end." I whisper to myself but he's able to hear me.

He lets go of my wrist that he was still holding as we're standing in silence. "The pizza arrived." Brad says breaking the silence and I nod passing them by and go downstairs.

"Where have you been?" Chloe asks once I get in the kitchen where everyone is but them. "I didn't find it immediately; it was under your bed." I lie and feel bad about it instantly. I hate lying especially to those who I love.

I sit next to Zack on the counter taking a slice of pizza while the others are sitting at the kitchen table. A few minutes later Josh and Brad enter the kitchen.

"Who wants a drink?" Chloe asks finally opening the bottle. "I do." Austin says. "Give me what's left in the bottle." Josh says as he's not eating anything.

"Here." She says giving it to him and leaves the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him?" Austin asks looking at me. "It's nothing. He'll be fine." Sasha guarantees him who I've just noticed sitting next to the Austin.

I keep my eyes on the ground and continue eating the pizza ignoring the glares on me every now and then. I have nothing to do with what's wrong with him is all that I know.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Austin suggests with a nasty smile and George rolls his eyes. "Brilliant idea." Sasha says smiling.

"That should be fun." Chloe says trying to open another bottle. "What's so fun about it?" I ask in a low voice that only Zack can hear. "Come on, you'll enjoy it." He says standing and we follow the others to the living room; everyone expect Josh.

I take a seat on the only empty seat which is next to Zack and watch as Josh sits in front of me next to Austin. "Spin the bottle." Austin tells Sasha still eating the slice of pizza.

She spins the bottle and it stops at George and Sasha. "Truth or dare?" Sasha asks George raising her eyebrows.

"Dare of course." George answers her.

"I dare you..." She starts with a smirk on her face. "To kiss Michelle." She continues proudly and my eyes immediately search for Josh's. "Fuck no." He immediately says angrily standing which makes her flinch.

"It's just a god damn kiss." Austin says throwing his hands in the air and Josh sends him a hard glare.

"I'm not going to kiss her." George says calmly in a serious tone as he's still seated. "Then you have to drink the whole bottle." She says in defeat handing him the bottle. "It'll kill him." I say standing once I see the full bottle but George takes it from her hand. "George don't." Chloe says shaking her head.

"He has no other choice." Sasha says once he starts drinking it throwing me a challenging look. "George stop." Chloe begs with tears in her eyes that no one seems to notice as everyone else is giggling.

I stand up and take the bottle which he wasn't holding tight. "What the...?" He starts but I stop him by placing my lips on his. I kiss him and he kisses me back. His mouth is wet and tastes like alcohol from the liquid that he was drinking.

I pull away without meeting his eyes nor anyone's else. "I'm sorry." He says in a whisper and I nod guaranteeing him it's fine. I go back to my seat and my eyes meet his but I look away.

"Next." Sasha says clapping her hands once. "I'm leaving." Josh says standing. "He's drunk; he can't drive." I immediately say and George rushes after him.

"Okay, spin the bottle now." Sasha says smirking and she never stops. She can never have enough.

"Michelle, come with me." George says before leaving the house. I stand up and follow him outside to find Josh next to his black car. "Josh." I call and he turns around to face me. "Yeah...?" He asks once I reach him. "Are you alright?" I softly ask looking at him while his eyes are full of anger.

"Yes, I'm fine." He shuts me off. "Josh, you can't drive." I beg looking at him.

"Why not?" He says lifting my chin up forcing me to face him. "You just drank the whole bottle." I say looking at him and he smiles. "There are so many other things that would kill me in seconds other than that." He says smiling a bit and gets in his car alongside Zack who joins in minutes later leaving me to that.

I turn around to find George a few feet behind me. "Zack didn't drink?" I ask once I approach him. "He didn't drink much." He answers and I just nod. "You're okay?" He asks looking at me. "Yeah." I answer him and watch as the car disappears.

"What did he mean?" I ask him. "I have no idea." He answers me shaking his head. "I hate him." I say fighting the tears because I know this isn't true but he's not easy to love.

"You do?" He asks surprised with a disappointed look. "I surely don't like him. He's so complicated; most of the time I don't get him. I still don't know if he's the good or the bad guy." I say fast moving my hands in the air looking everywhere but at him and I could feel the warm tears on my cheeks. "He's the good guy." He answers looking at me. "Is he? Because he doesn't seem like it." I look at him then away so that he wouldn't notice my tears.

The front door opens as we are still standing in front of the house. "Did Josh leave?" Chloe asks looking around.

"Yeah he left with Zack." George informs her and she nods. "I'm leaving could you ask them if they want a ride." George asks and Chloe nods getting inside. "I'll take you home." He tells me and I smile weakly thanking him.

"None of them wants a ride." Chloe says once she comes back after a few seconds. "Okay. I'll see you later." He says giving her a smile and walks to the car.

"Bye." I say forcing a smile. "Michelle wait." She approaches me and I turn to face her. "Thank you so much." She says knowing that it's for kissing George instead of letting him drink the bottle and I smile at the thought. "You're welcome." I say and she gives me a warm hug. "Bye." I say once she lets go and follow George to his car.

The car ride is spent in silence without saying anything and only five minutes later I finally get home to find my mother is still awake. "Where were you young lady?" She says angrily once I get in. "I was at Chloe's. I told you I was going." I answer her.

"Do you realize what time it is? You could have at least answered your phone." She yells pointing at the clock and it's almost eleven. "Your dad and I were worried." She tells me in a lower voice. "Where is he?" I ask looking around for him. "He had to go but you're grounded for a week." She informs me and I just nod and go up to my room without arguing her. I don't have the strength for that at all.

Josh's P.O.V

"What's wrong with you man?" Zack asks while I'm waiting for a refill for my third drink.

"Nothing Zack. I'm fine." I bark bringing the glass to my lips. "Yeah, you seem like it." He sarcastically says taking his phone out and honestly , I don't care who he's texting . I just hope it's not Sasha, I already have a headache and I hope it's not George either. I won't be able to fight the urge of hitting him for kissing her.

After a few drinks George rushes to the bar and I roll my eyes once I see him. "Why did you fucking call him? I told you I'm fucking fine." I snap at him.

"Come on, let's go. You've had enough." George says putting his hand on my shoulder once he approaches us.

"What time is it?" I ask ignoring him. "We have been here for two hours." Zack answers. I pay for the bartender and leave the bar with them.

I give the keys to Zack and go the passenger seat, I know better than driving while alcohol is in my system. He starts the car and George follows us with the car he came in.

I put my head on the cold window and close my eyes hoping the headache would stop. My phone starts vibrating and I roll my eyes once I see Sasha's name on the screen. "Who is it?" Zack asks trying to see the name on the screen and I show it to him. "She likes you." Zack laughs and I give him a hard glare then pick up.

Using her to push Michelle away was a mistake that I regretted until she started being mean to her because of me. She saw me kissing her today but that's not what's worrying me. What's worrying is Brad.

"What do you want?" I ask once I pick up. "Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice." She softly says through the phone. "Leave me alone would you?" I say and hang up.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        We reach our apartment and I go to my room, take my shirt off and throw myself on bed hoping that I could get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 566 38
about a girl whose heart is broken so she breaks his heart (and others') to make it even. inside art by urs truly.
913 74 17
When Nia gets in an accident, she is put with a care taker. But one rule, the care taker can't fall in love with his clients story is completed
407 106 48
of short stories and poetries that we write just to satisfy ourselves ; precisely our feelings .
39 0 1
The girl who has no interest in love, but she fallen in love with the person, who he is senior to her, suddenly the girl left him, he were so hurted...