Scared

By alexthemad

Callie Salvatore has lived her whole life in fear. Watching her brothers die in front of her, having her brot... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Sequel

8

7.9K 119 0
By alexthemad

I gather all the supplies that will complete the spell. I have spent many days debating on wether or not to do this. Each time Nik comes back, I find a new reason to do it.

I place the herbs and candles on the table, then grab a notebook. I start to write. I will forget everything about Nicklaus Mikealson. I forget telling him anything about myself. I will forget loving him. I will no longer know who he is. This can not be undone. I set the paper in the middle, then place the candles around it. I prick my finger and let the blood drop onto the paper. I take the vial that has a drop of Niks blood, and let it drop as well. I put my hands together and close my eyes. "et ego obliviscar tui! et ego obliviscar tui!" I say repeatedly.

"I will always love you, Nicklaus Mikealson!" I whisper to the wonderful man in front of me. "As I will always love you, Hallie Graves!" He whispers back to me then captures me into a kiss.

I ignore him and walk up to the man they have chained up. "Why are they doing this to you?" I ask. "He-." Marcel starts to say, but I put my hand up to stop him. "I was talking to the hybrid." I say and they all smile. "They want to take over my city! I own this place, and they want to take over. Marcel wants them to kill me. He is very ungrateful! I saved his life, and he repaid me by betrayal." The really cute guy says and I nod. I place my hand on his forehead and close my eyes. I see that he has had a troubled life, and I see his moments with Marcel.

I walk into a building called Grill and get a seat. I hear laughing, so I look up and see Nicklaus and Kol. I recognize Kol from Niks memories. I walk up to them and Nik looks at me shocked. "Hallie!" He whispers. He captures me in a kiss and we kiss for forever.

We lay on the bed, with my head on his chest and him playing with my hair. I play with his fingers on his free hand and kiss each one. "How do you remember me?" He asks and I look at him confused. "I compelled you to forget about me in 1993, then went away to keep you from getting hurt!" He says and I frown. "I can't be compelled." I say and he groans. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, his voice raising a little. "I wasn't expecting you to try. I was in love with you, I didn't think you would want me to forget you. I know you didn't want me to have you in my life, but I was worse off without you!" I say. "I didn't want to ruin your life, Hallie!" He yells. "You did when you abandoned me!" I whisper. He growls then slaps me. "Hals, I'm so-!" He starts to say but I cut him off. "Get out! Get out, get out, get out!" I yell. He nods sadly then walks out. I fall to my knees crying. I know he did it out of anger, but that doesn't give him any right.

The memories pass through my brain until I there are no more. I feel a liquid fall from my eyes and nose, and I know it's done. I slowly fall to the ground as my vision is no longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 9.6K 44
You know of Hope Mikaelson. But do you know Emma? No. You don't. Emma is Hope's forgotten twin. This is her story.
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...