5

2011
I walk into a building called Grill and get a seat. I hear laughing, so I look up and see Nicklaus and Kol. I recognize Kol from Niks memories. I walk up to them and Nik looks at me shocked. "Hallie!" He whispers. He captures me in a kiss and we kiss for forever.

There's a throat clearing behind us, so we pull apart. "Would you like to introduce me to your lovely little friend?" Kol asks. "Hallie Graves. Let me guess. You are Kol Mikealson, youngest brother still living, second to awaken after your father killed you, cocky, arrogant, and cuter then Finn, but not cuter then Nik and Elijah." I say and he looks shocked. "How do you know all that?!" He asks.

I reach out to touch his head, but he slaps my hand away. "It's fine, Kol." Nicklaus says. I touch his forehead, and get many horrible memories of his. I pull back with tears. He looks at me confused and Nik hugs me. "I'm so sorry!" I say to the younger Mikealson. "What are you talking about?" He asks. "Nik, gather your other siblings! I want to tell all of them at once. I'm going to go freshen up, then I will join you. I already know where you live, so I will meet you there at six PM." I say then walk out the door.

I get in my car and sigh as the tears start to come. I still have three Mikealson to see the past of. Whenever I look into people, the older they are, the more energy it takes from me.

I pull into the driveway of the mansion and take a deep breath. I get out of my car and walk up to the door. I lightly nock and it jerks open. "Can I help you?!" The guy known as Finn asks. "Where is Nicklaus?" I ask. "Let her in, Finn! It's my girlfriend, and she has some news!" Nik says and I smile.

I walk in smirking at Finn then hug and kiss Nik. "I love you!" He says and I smile. "I love you to!" I say then turn to the shocked people standing around us. "Why would Nicklaus be dating a human? Hasn't he already bitten you?" Elijah asks. I flash my bright eyes and veins and they all take a couple steps back.

"Who wants to go first? Elijah? Rebekah? Finn?......... either one of you come up here, or I'll go to you!" I say and smile. Elijah walks up to me and I slightly frown. I place my hand on his head and get everything. This is the man that has held this family together!

I pull away and look up at all of them. "Bekah, come here, please." I say and she walks over to us. I do the same with her, and find out she's just like her siblings. "Finn, your turn!" I say and he slowly walks over to me. I do the same with him and get the same.

I open my eyes and feel a liquid on my lip. I while it and see that my nose is bleeding. "Hals?! Are you Okay?!" Nik asks. I turn to him and start crying. I can feel blood from my nose and eyes. "I'm fine, it's just how I work. The more people I look into, and the older they are, the more power and energy it takes from my body."