3

I walk into my room, and see the really cute guy on my bed. "Can I help you?" I ask. "I want answers!" He says and I groan. I look around my room and don't see anything out of place. I touch his head and see an image of him going through everything. Including my underwear drawer.

I pull back and flick his head. "I know your a thousand years old, so I know you were taught how to treat a lady. We both know it's not by going through her underwear drawer." I say and he blushes.

"That's what I'm talking about, love. Your so mysterious, it bugs me. I know nothing about you, and you have saved my life twice. I would have remembered you. Your beauty isn't of a lady you could forget! Plus your eyes-!" He says, but I cut him off. "What about my eyes?!" I ask making them brighten. "There glorious! As you know, I have been alive for a thousand years, and I have never met anyone like you!" He says and I smile. "You may be AN original, but I'm ORIGINAL." I say and he smiles.

"As old as you are, I thought you would be smarter. You didn't check the back of the dresser." I say. I pull it from the wall, then unlock my safe. I grab my book and lock it back, keeping my necklace, bracelet, and pictures in it. I hand it to him and he starts reading.

I walk back in with a cup of blood mixed with wine, and a coke. He looks up me with wide eyes. "This is what you are?!" He asks and I nod. "You are absolutely extraordinary!" He states and I smile. "Are we talking about you or myself?" I ask and he looks me in the eyes. "I want to talk about you first." He says and I sigh.

"What do you wanna know?" I ask. "Everything!" He says and I laugh. "Well, I had two brothers. They fell in love with a cruel woman named Kathryn Pierce and abandoned me. One night, my brothers went out to find her. My father shot them. Stefan came back and bit my neck to the point of being on my last breath. Father never liked me, so he shot me. I was a vampire hunter, but I died and came back a supernatural hunter. I'm supposed to kill all supernatural creatures, but I have been through training to keep myself from doing that. I will be on this earth for forever. I am linked to all supernatural creatures, so I can use my powers on all of them. However, I only feel there pain if the witches on the other side want me to. I have vampire speed and strength, and I can see people's pasts." I say and he nods.

"By the way you controlled Marcel, it seems as if you've know him for forever. Are you.....?" He trails off and I stick my tongue out. "That's nasty! No, Marcel took me in when I was alone. I was walking the streets, lost. He was planing on feeding on me, but he stopped himself. He then took me in and kept me with him. He wouldn't allow anyone to mess with me. In return, I would help him. We then grew together as if we were brother and sister. I know he's a bad guy, but that's because no one knows the him I know."