11

I continue to sniffle as I stand on the staircase. Rebekah sends me an apologetic smile, and I give her a small one. People start to walk in, and I see my brothers. I wave at them and Stefan points between the siblings and myself with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and wave at Damon. He smiles and salutes to me. I laugh and all the Mikealsons turn to me.

"What are you giggling about?" Kol asks playfully. "Actually, Kolina, I wasn't giggling, I was laughing. On the other hand, I was laughing at my best friends, for they were being there idiotic, sarcastic self's." I say and he frowns. "One, don't call me Kolina, and two, I thought I was your best friend." He says pretending to be sad. "One, your name is absolutely going to be Kolina since you hate it, and two, you are one of my best friends." I say. There actually my brothers! I think to myself.

"Whenever my family get together, we like to rejoice with the means of a ball. Everyone, please grab a partner and meet us in the ball room." Elijah says. Elijah, Finn, and Kol go to grab some random girl. Rebekah smiles at me then goes to be with Matt. I see Elena go with Stefan. Nicklaus looks me in the eye as he walks up to another woman with blond hair. He grabs her knuckles and kisses them. "May I have this dance?" He asks her. She groans but takes his hand and walks in the room with her.

My heart follows him, but my feet don't. In fact, they lead me outside and to my car. I get in with tears blocking my sight, and start the car.

I stop when I see a body laying in the floor. My heart is pulling to them, so I know it's an important supernatural. I get out but stand behind my door. "Damon?" I call out to my biggest brother who's just laying there. "She looked me in the eyes, and said she wanted Stefan and not me!" He says. "Who?" I ask.

He appears in front of me within seconds. "You look so much like her!" He says and my heart starts beating faster. He moves a piece of my hair behind my ear, and looks back at me with a smile and veins in place. He bites my neck and I gasp. I don't have time to thrash around, because there's one thought in my head. Not again!

He pulls back and I fall to the ground. I feel my life leave my body, but I say one last thing before falling into the deep abyss. "Callie!"