12

My eyes flutter open, and I see I'm in a bed. "I didn't know what to do, Stefan!" Damond voice says. I close my eyes fairly, and hear my two brothers enter. "I hear her heartbeat, but how? You said you drained her. Shouldn't she be dead?" Stefan asks. "It has something to do with what she is! Remember how she made veins pop out of her face and how her eyes glow? I think she knows everything about us Stefan! There's something about her!" Damon says picking up my hand and feeling my pulse.

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Right before she died, she whispered a name that only three people know! She said Callie!" Damon says and Stefan starts to stutter. "Think about it Stefan! She shows up out of nowhere, her name is Hallie May, her eyes are an exact replica of each of ours, she has the same birthday as Callie, her twin was good and innocent, her twins dead, her twin is buried in the same cemetery as Callie, she was there at the exact same time we were!" Damon says.

"You don't think....?" Stefan says but Damon cuts him off. "I think this might be our little sister. Stefan, we never even buried a body! We buried an empty coffin! What if she's some immortal?" Damon asks. "Do you know where she lives?" Stefan asks. "Yeah, but why does that matter?!" Damon asks rudely. "If it really is Callie, she'll have her necklace and bracelet somewhere." Stefan says. "Stefan, she could have lost that." Damon says. "She never went anywhere without it! She always had it on! Even when she was showering. She refused to take them off!" Stefan says and a tear falls down my cheek.

"Then she would have it on her, not in a house." Damon says. "Damon, we both fed off of her and killed her. There's a good possibility she took them off. All we know for sure is that she would never get rid of them!" Stefan says. "I'll check her house, you go talk with the original she claims to be in love with." Damon says.

"What about her?" Stefan asks. "Just leave her here, if it is her, I don't want to bury her and her come back." Damon says then walks out. Stefan sighs and holds my hand. "Cals, If it's really you, please tell us. I can't live without you anymore!" Stefan says. He kisses my forehead then disappears.

I lay there for another fifteen minutes, and jump up. The tears start to fall unsteppabley and I fall to my knees. My stomach starts to twist into a knot, and I stop breathing. "What do you want from me?!" I scream at the witches that are whispering in my head. Tell them! It's time to come out, Callie! You must! Do it! Show your true self! They whisper. I scream and my head starts to pound. I feel a fire in my eyes, and blood trickling out of my eyes and nose. "Callie?!"