2

"Hals, you can't just walk in like that! We have been over this!" Marcel yells at me. "I have talked to you about this, Marc. I'm drawn to it. My body pushes me to the supernatural, and you had a hundred of your slaves tuning around trying to kill the poor man!" I yell. He turns around to me and laughs. "Poor man?! Hallie, he has killed thousands of people! He has done things worse then I would allow you to see!" He says and I roll my eyes. "Marc, I'll be leaving today, then you won't have to deal with me. I'll be back in a couple years to see you. Now, I need to get my stuff ready!" I say then walk out.

I get in my car, and my hearts start beating fast. I try to steady it, but I can tell there is a supernatural in trouble. I feel a cracking ack and I know I have to save them.

I guess it's time to explain myself. My name is Callie May Salvatore, but I go by Hallie Graves. Yes, I am the little sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Ya see, I have been a vampire hunter all my life, but then I was killed in cold blood by my father. I came back, only to se win not a vampire. I'm still a hunter, just a hunter of all supernatural. I should be out killing everything that's not 100% human, but I have trained myself to not do that. I am linked to every supernatural, so when they feel something, I do as well. I do not age, but I can get sick and everything.

This pain gets so prominent, I have to pull over. I stop breathing, and feel another rip in my chest. I see the glow that will lead me to the person, so I get out and follow.

I get to a mansion in Mystic Falls, and see a man pinned against a wall with three men and a woman pinning him against the wall. "Leave him alone!" I say and they all turn to me. I walk over to them and take the daggers out of there hands. "This man already has my pardon. He is not to be touched." I say and they comply. I grab the man and walk out of the house with him.

"Now, explain yourself please. Last week, you saved me from Marcel and his goons. Now your saving me from my siblings. What's going on?" He asks and I smile. "I'm sorry, but I don't know you. Just know that I'll be looking out for you." I say then disappear. I walk to my car and get in.

My heart starts pulling towards the broken man, and I groan. He's not in any danger any longer, but there is still a pull for him.

I walk into my house, and throw all my stuff on the ground. I put on my gloves, and go to my punching bag. I punch it then kick it and get all the stress out.

I finish then lay down and close my eyes with one thought on my mind: him.