Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

Від DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... Більше

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Camurise

871 19 1
Від DessieSun

Y/N's POV

I couldn't help but grin.

"Alright, so how do we do it?" Ally asks.

"We get them to surprise her in her room." Aaliyah suggests. Ally nods excitedly and pulls out her phone. A few minutes later, the stage was set. While we waited for the boys, Norminah returned home with big smiles plastered on their faces.

"I'm guessing you two had fun?" I ask, partially chuckling.

"Hell yeah!" Dinah exclaims, earning her a hard smack on the back of the head by Ally.

"Do NOT say that word!"

"Sorry Smallz." Dinah apologizes while rubbing her head.

"It's okay. Just to let you know, we've go-" Ally starts before getting cut off by the sound of the doorbell. She is immediately rises from her seat on the couch and goes to answer the door. Moments later, she returns with four British boys trailing behind her, all of whom were wearing smiles.

"HOLY S-"

"I dare you to finish that, Dinah Jane."

"Sorry Allycat, but why is One Direction standing in our house!?"

"Because this little shorty invited us." Niall says, pulling Ally in to a tight hug, causing me to look on in disgust. My girlfriend shoots me a knowing look of, "I'm all yours, babe." Nodding, I take a deep breath in an attempt to relax myself.

"I'm sorry, but have we met?" Harry asks, staring at me.

"I don't believe so, I'm Y/N, Ally's girlfriend." I say, sticking out my hand which he gladly shakes. Ally clears her throat, and brings Aaliyah in front of her.

"Boys, I'd like you to meet my little sister, Aaliyah. Aaliyah, these are the boys of One Direction: Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis." Aaliyah gives each a them a tight to which they all reciprocate with a look of awe on their face.

"She's so sweet Ally, just like her older sister." Niall compliments, causing Ally to blush.

"On that note, when did you roll the other way Allysus?"

"Since I met Y/N here at one of our concerts." I smile, and pull her in for a kiss. The others fake gag, and cover Aaliyah's eyes.

"So, where is lovely girl we are here to surprise?" Liam asks. Ally motions upward, and for everyone to follow her quietly. We make our way up the stairs to Camila's room, pausing just before we go in. Aaliyah knocks on the door before feet could be heard shuffling across the room.

"Who's there?" A voice calls out, definitely Lauren's.

"It's me, Aaliyah." The door opens, revealing a disheveled Planet Green Eyes whose eyes almost immediately went wide at the sight of the crowd of people in front of her.

"What's taking so long babe?" Camila asks from somewhere further in the room.

"Nothing babygirl, just get dressed." Lauren replies.

"HOLD IT! WERE YOU TWO DOING IT?" Ally exclaims. The younger girl's eyes widen as she adamantly shakes her head. A few minutes later, she motions for us to go in. Once inside, we found Camila sitting cross legged on her bed looking unamused, until she saw us, well more specifically the boys, walk in.

"One Direction?"

"In the flesh. Nice room by the way, Camila." Harry says, motioning to multiple One Direction posters on the wall, causing Mila to blush.

"Thanks, how are you guys doing?"

"Good, better now that we're here." Louis says. A couple minutes of catching up later, the boys simultaneously looked at the clock, and then at the door before Liam spoke.

"Um, we'd love to hang out more, but we have a show tonight and we have to get to soundcheck before our manager freaks. We'll see you tonight though, so you'll need these." He said, producing seven VIP tickets. Mila's eyes nearly fell out of her head as she accepted the tickets before hugging him. We showed them the way out, waving as they disappeared down the driveway in to their waiting car.

"Well, what now?" Mani asks.

"A movie?" Mila suggests.

"Nah, let's go swimming." Dinah says. Nodding, we head to our separate rooms to change in to our bathing suits before meeting up at the pool. An afternoon of fun in the sun later, we were fully dressed and ready for the concert, especially Mila. I grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter and tossed it to Mani who caught it with ease. We quickly piled in to the car, eager to be on our way. Once at the venue, the seven of us were led backstage to the boys' dressing room.

"Girls! You made it!" Niall exclaims once he spots us entering the room.

"We had to, or Mila would've killed us." I say playfully, causing her to send me a glare.

"I don't doubt that for a second. Did you meet our opening act?" We all shake our heads. As if on cue, a girl with jet black hair pokes her head in to the room.

"LANA!?" Lauren screams.

"That's me. You must be Lauren." She replies, strolling casually in to the room.

"Y-Yes, I'm Lauren. Nice to m-meet you." Lauren says before being embraced by Lana in a big hug.

"You gonna introduce over here Lauser?" Dinah asks.

"Shut up DJ, I was getting to it. Anyways Lana, these are Camila, Normani, Ally, and Dinah, my bandmates from Fifth Harmony. And this is Aaliyah, Ally's sister. Girls, this is Lana Del Rey."

"Nice to meet you!" We greet before giving her a small wave.

"Same to you ladies. Could you follow me Lauren?" Surprised, Lauren quickly scrambles after her idol, and they leave the room together.

"Alright, Mila, we want you to join us on stage for one of our songs, What Makes You Beautiful. That is, if you don't mind."

"I would love to, but I'm not appropriately dressed.

"Don't worry about that Mila, you look breathtaking right now." Mila blushes, turning in to a camato. Slowly, she nods, accepting his offer.

"Awesome! Come with me then, the show's about to start. The rest of you, take a right and just follow the hallway; it should lead you straight your seats." Niall says. We nod, giving Mila and the boys one last wave before heading out. Turns out our 'seats' were side stage standing room spots.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, LANA DEL REY!" We watched as she entered the stage from the opposite side along with 1/2 of Camren. The lights dimmed as Summertime Sadness began to play. As the song drew to a close, they shared hug and gave the audience a bow. Lauren joined us with large smile plastered on her face as Lana went on to perform three more songs.

"Now, the moment you've all been waiting for! ONE DIRECTION!" Lana introduces before stepping out of the spotlight. The stage goes pitch black before the backing track for 'What Makes You Beautiful' begins to blare.

[Verse 1]
[Liam]
You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

[Bridge]
[Harry/Camila]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All] (Camila)
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome),
If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome),
Oh, oh,
That's what makes you beautiful (Handsome)

[Verse 2]
[Camila]
So c-come on.
You got it wrong.
To prove I'm right
I put it in a song.
I don't know why
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes,

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All] (Camila)
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome),
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome)
Oh oh,

[Harry]
That's what makes you beautiful

Na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na [x2]

[Harry]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

[All] (Camila)
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome),

[Chorus]
[All] (Camila)
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome) (Oh),
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately ([Camila:] desperately),
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome),
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Handsome),
Oh oh,

[Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall]
That's what makes you beautiful

I stole a glance at Lauren, who was fuming, as the boys and Camila shared a hug on stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Camila Cabello!" With one last wave, Mila sauntered off the stage straight in to her girlfriend's arms. The rest of the concert passed by uneventfully as was the drive home. The moment we stepped inside the house, Ally made a mad dash toward the washroom and remained there for quite a while. Worried, I head to the washroom myself and slowly open the door.

"Babe?" Ally was leaning over a toilet full of puke. Once she stopped, she turned to look at me with tears in her eyes.

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! My apologies for the long wait, I was preoccupied with other things. Also, this a filler chapter, so stay tuned for the next update!

~Desmond

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
2.6K 61 10
Ivy was excited to see her favourite band, fifth harmony when things went horribly wrong...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
67.2K 1.8K 15
From the outside Dinah Jane from Fifth Harmony was all smiles and laughter.But on the inside she was still hurt and having problems forgetting her tr...