Falling For The Wrong One

By Crazyyybks

Just a bunch of drama 😂 More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
!!PSA!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
LET'S CHAT
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Cheaper 49
OPEN DISCUSSION
Chapter 50
Question
Good News

Chapter 27

31 3 0
By Crazyyybks

Yn's POV
When I seen him he had a bruise by his lip and a bruise/cut next to his eye. I wanted to feel concerned but so much came to my head. As you know I pray for Laurent cause I care for him but everything I've been through he hasn't been there. He walked over to me and when I actully just stared at him it look like he had been crying.

Lau:...hi Yn..

Me:hi

Laurents POV
The way she looked at me made me want to break down crying I can see she's hurt . I went and sat in the chair next to her.

Larry:Belle I'll be back ok

Yn:What?.. where you going?

Larry:Restroom

Yn:Ok

She has a bathroom inside her room so he went in there.I felt so bad when I looked at her I can't help but want to cry.

Me:I-I'm sorry

Yn:It's ok don't worry

Me:I see you still have the necklace...

I didn't know what to say.. she glanced at the necklace then started crying.

Me:*grabs her hand*. No no baby don't cry.

Yn:Why don't you love me?

When she said that my heart dropped. Why would she say that?

Me:Belle I do love you don't say that

She looked at me and let go of my hand.

Yn:You don't.... Laurent I've been through so much and out of everybody I thought that you would be the one to stay by my side.

She's right she has been through a lot and I haven't even been here with her.

Yn:See you can't say anything cause you know it's true.. it's sad and hurts cause you don't trust or believe me you barely care about me.. they tell you I'm pregnant but you don't believe..Laurent I had your child in my stomach and because of you, mainly, I had a miscarriage. Because I always stressed myself about whether you were ok or if you were coming back and if you loved me. I prayed for you the other day when really I should've been praying for myself to get better. I've been in the hospital so much and I'm tired of it every time i come they tell me bad news....... I have cancer and it's horrible I had chemo this morning and I hated it cause I had no one to talk to... you wanna know what's been on my mind 24/7......you... and I continuously hurt myself thinking about you. When I found out that I was pregnant and had cancer I immediately called you but you never answered. So again... answer my question. Why don't you love me?

By now she wasn't crying as much as she was when she first started talking. Everything she said made me think. I love Yn with all my heart.. I'm so dumb for having her go through this all alone.

Me:Baby.... I'm so sorry and I regret leaving you alone... but I do love you I just never felt this way about someone. Every girl that says that they love me, something always happens i never meant for any of this to happen the way it did I was just being an asshole. Can you please forgive me? I would do literally anything... belle.. seeing you like this hurts my heart and...I noticed that it got worse when I made you and Larry leave and I do apologize for that but I can make it better come back and everything will work out I promise.

Yn:..... I can't come back

Me:Why? You have to

Yn:do you not know how much Jacob hates you?

I forgot about Jacob....fuck.

Me:I can try to work things out with him

Yn:He holds grudges so you can't

Me: Believe me it might not be today it might not be tomorrow but I will try.

We sat there in silence I know there's something else on her mind she just won't tell me.

Me:Yn talk to me.

She looked up at me then the door opened and it was Jacob.

Jacob: I brought you some fruit cause you need to eat an-

He stopped talking when he turned around and looked me... oh boy.... he dropped the stuff in his hand and ran over to me. After him running all i seen was his hands. We started fighting you know what this is my second fight today. I heard Yn screaming for us to stop .

Yn:Please stop!

I guess Larry heard her cause he came running out the bathroom to break us up. He pulled us apart I didn't want to fight Jacob but I wasn't going to just let him beat up on me.

Jacob:Why the fuck are you here?!

Me:I came to see her and apologize

Jacob:Well she doesn't accept it so leave

Yn:Jacob please

Jacob:Yn shut up

Me:Don't talk to her like that

Jacob:I can talk to her any kind of way What you need to do is go now

Me:*looks at yn* do you want me to go?

She looked down and played with her fingers.

Yn's POV
They just fought in the hospital... in the freaking hospital. Why do they always do this?.... when Laurent asked me did I want him to go I wanted to say no but I knew Jacob would say something so I didn't say anything. Larry took Laurent out the room and Jacob looked at me in disbelief.

Jacob:Yn are you serious?... Again

Me:Jacob..

Jacob:No don't worry he can stay but I'm leaving

Me:Jacob don't do this

Jacob:I refuse to be in the same room with him and watch you believe his lies

Me:You don't understand

Jacob:Obviously you don't either .

He just walked out and I sat there crying. It seems like almost every choice I make is wrong for anybody. Larry came back in the room but he wasn't with Laurent.

Me:Where's Laurent?

Larry:He left...wheres jacob?

Me:....he left.

Larry:Stop Belle you gonna make me sad

Me:I can't help it I just want everything right I want the people I love to just get along and stop fighting. That's all...

He came and laid in the bed next to me and I put my head on his chest.

Larry:No stress youself belle we need you to get better...

I cried on his chest and he held me.

Larry's POV
This has to stop. Them going at it just puts belle in so much stress. She cried for 10 more minutes then she started falling asleep.

Me:You want me to get up?

Yn:No stay right here please

I stayed there.

Next afternoon

Yn slept for the rest of the day yesterday and most of this morning but she had to get up for her medicine and everything. She was laying in her bed and I was sitting on the little couch watching tv.

Yn:Larry

Me:Yes

Yn:I don't feel good

Me:What's wrong?

Yn:I don't know I just feel weird and I have a really bad headache

Me:Well you know they said that you would have some side affects from the chemo.

Yn:Yeah....hey larry you know you don't have to stay here

Me:What you mean of course I do

Yn:I don't want to be a burden on you

I stopped watching tv and went to go sit next to her.

Me:Belle you are no burden on me... it's not like I'm force to be here with you, I choose to be here

Yn: But I know that you have other things to do

Me:Like What?..Lilo with her mommy I talk to her this morning she ok

Yn:I don't know

Me:Exactly...don't try to come up with a reason for me to leave you oki

Yn:Ok...

She started trying to get up but I wasn't just going to let her do it by herself so I helped her and she tried to stop me.

Yn:I can do it

Me:No Bebe you weak right now just let me help you.

Yn is always trying to be strong even in her weakest times I've noticed that.

Yn:Larry the least you can do is just let me try

Me:The least you can do is shut up and let me help you

Yn:Rude

I didn't mean for it to come off like that but she needs to know that she has people that care for her and like want to help her. I got her out the bed and she went to the bathroom.

Me: You ok?

Yn:I-

Before she could finish her sentence she started vomiting. I rushed in there with her and rubbed her back. When she got done I helped her back to the bed and got a rag and put extremely cold water on it the put it on her forehead.

Yn:It hurts

Me:What hurts?

She pointed to her stomach and i saw that there was a little blood.

Me: Belle stay right here please do not move ok

She shook her head and I went to get the nurse. She ran back in the room with me.

Nurse:Oh it's ok she just stretched her stomach so a staple came out..it looks like she isn't healing properly

Me: a staple?

Nurse:Yeah from her scar I'll just take her to go get it all fixed up

I totally forgot they had to cut the baby out of her.. well it's kind of weird like, the baby died and she had internal bleeding, it was like a C-section, I mean can you call it that? Honestly the whole little procedure confused me.

Me:How long is that going to take?

Nurse:Not long probably like ten minutes

Me:Ok well I'll still be here

While I sat for like 10 minutes Laurent called me.

Phone convo

Me:Hello

Lau:Larry... I know she's mad at me but do you think she'll let me come see her

Me:Umm we'll she's.. she's sleep right now

Lau:You lie

I had to come up with something cause I didn't want to let him know what happened. But now I have no choice.

Lau:Tell me

Me:Ugh she had to go back to the surgery room

Lau:What! Why??

Me:Calm down she just stretched her stomach and one of her staples came out

Lau:Is she ok?

Me:She should be.. hold on I'll call you right back she just came back

Lau:Ok don't take too long

End of convo

Yn's POV
While I was getting sewed up I just started thinking like me and Larry have gotten so close. He has told me some of his deepest secrets and I feel like it's time for me to tell him mine. I just hope he doesn't get mad he's the only person that's close to me that will know. When I got back in the room I seen him get off the phone quickly.

Me:Who was that?

Larry:It was just laurent

Me:Oh... hey can I talk to you about something

Larry:Of course

He came and sat in the chair that's right next to my bed.

Me:Promise me that you won't get mad or anything

Larry:Belle.... just tell me

Me:ok.... well when I was growing up I didn't really have much and I basically had to do everything on my own and I hated asking for stuff.. I wanted to be like independent... and also I needed something to do so that I can pay people back from when I did ask..

He sat up and stared at me.

Larry:Yn What are you talking about?

Me:.... I was a stripper.. Well I still am one I just haven't been doing it as much

I looked at him and he looked like he was froze which kinda scared me. I really just wanted to tell him because I don't like hiding things from people and I know Jacob would kill Me if I told him so I just told Larry.

Me:...Larry

Then he got up and looked very mad.

Larry:What the fuck you mean Yn?! You had Jacob you could've gotten a regular job!

Me:please stop yelling you don't understand

Larry:I don't? Well tell me how I don't understand that you are someone that gets naked and swing on poles

Me:No no no.. I don't get naked Larry sit down please

Larry:Yn you are basically sell you body for watch

Me:I had no other choice that was the quickest job I could get

Larry:*jerks head back* that's not a fucking job.... I can't...

Me:Where you going Larry? Please wait

I couldn't get up cause I would just keep hurting myself.

Larry's POV
How could she be a stripper? I had to leave the room to cool down cause why would she do this to herself. Like she is such a beautiful person she shouldn't be giving herself up like that. I walked back into the room and she looked like she was upset.

Yn:Larry I'm sorry

Me:You shouldn't be apologizing to me Yn you need to stop you can't go back I no care why you went but you not going back

Yn:You don't understand

Me:Stop telling me that I don't understand ok you don't understand we care for you I care for you

Yn:Please...don't tell Jacob or Laurent please

Me:I really should

Yn:No no please Larry I promise I'll stop ok

Me:Yn you are my bestfriend... I don't want you showing youself off just to anyone

Yn:I know

I gave her my pinky so that she can connect hers.

Me:The last time you went was permanently you last time Promise

Yn:I promise...now forgive me

Me:Should I forgive you?

Yn:Yes I told you Cause I trust you please don't tell anyone

Me:I guess I won't

Yn: Please

Me:Ok ok

Yn:Thank you

I figured she was kind of hungry cause I really have no clue the last time she ate.

Me:Well im going to run down to the deli and get some food

Yn:I just want some juice

Me:No ma'am food

Yn:I'm on a diet

Me: Girl bye

Yn:Don't use my language

Me:Oh whatever

I hurried and rushed out the door so that she couldn't stop me from getting her food.

Yn's POV
It was so hard for me to tell him that but I finally said it. Like three minutes after he walked out the door opened again so I figured he forgot something.

Me:Always forgetting something

I looked by the door and it was Laurent.

Laurent:Before you kick me out just let me talk to you

I didn't say anything but look at him.

Laurent:I can't say how much I am sorry for this like everything that has happened and been going on between us. Yn baby I wish that everything could go back to how it was. To know that you had my baby in your stomach and you were afraid to tell me hurts me it let's me know that I'm not a good friend... a good boyfriend.. it hurts me to know that I hurt you in many ways.

He started having tears come down his face then he came to the side of my bed grabbed my hand and sat on his knees.

Laurent: You see these scars on my face?... They've knocked sense into my head.. And no Larry didn't tell me to do this he doesn't even know I'm here... I want us back... I want you back.... please give me a chance I would beg you forever... but before you give me an answer. I want to say something else... I promise you that if you get back with me that I would be a better person I promise to be there with you through everything...

He pulled something out of his pocket and stared me in the eyes.

Laurent:I want you to accept this promise ring

I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me.

Laurent:I know I know it's a lot right now but please belle I love you so much but...but if you don't accept it I still won't give up I'm willing to stay here everyday that you're in this hospital by your side never leaving it so please

My eyes was full of tears.

Me:L-Laurent I... I don't know

He bit his lip and slowly let my hand go.

Laurent:Come on belle...please

He put the promise ring in my hand then closed it and put his forehead on my hand.... i really want to go back to laurent but I don't know. What if he goes back to his old ways. With his head still on my hand he gripped it and started talking.

Laurent:Baby... I will change if I have to change everything about me for you I will I just want you back

I took my free hand and wiped my tears off. I have to give him an answer so here it goes.

Me:.... yes..

He lifted his head up really quick.

Laurent:W-What?

Me: Yes Laurent I want you back too

Larry's POV
I walked half way down to the deli then realized I forgot my phone. So I went back up to the room but I stopped cause I heard talking. It was Laurents voice I heard everything he said to tell you the truth I never thought he would say something like that and mean it. I could hear but I wanted to see so I looked through the window and seen his head on her hand.I'm still trying to figure out what he put in her hand.

Yn:....yes...

Lau:W-What?

Yn:Yes Laurent I want you back too

He got up and hugged her then grabbed her face and kissed her.

Laurent:I promise you belle everything will get better

I felt a tear fall down my face...I'm just proud of my brother for going at what he loves. I don't know how to properly word it but you guys know what I'm trying to say. I walked in the room and he stood up and looked at me. Me being the proud brother I am I went and gave him a hug. And after 10 seconds he hugged me back.

Me:I knew you could do it

We let go and he turned back to Yn then grabbed something out of her hand..... it was a ring..

Me:Lau...

Lau:I want you to be my witness Larry... this ring....... this promise ring is going to the person I love. I'm going to marry this girl hopefully soon but for now I want to give this to her for her to know that she can trust me....

I feel like laurent is really changing like I said before I've never heard him say anything like this.

Me:Lau you don't how both Jacob and I feel about her.. by you doing this if you hurt her it's hell for you

Lau:I know...

Me:Belle.. do you trust him?...be honest

Yn:..yes

Lau:So...can you put this on?

Yn:You put it on

He grabbed her hand and slid it on.

Me:Awww don't make me cry

They both just laughed.

Me:Well I'm going back to get snacks

When I came back We talked and ate for at least 1 hour but then the nurse came in.

Nurse:Hey guys

Us:Hey

Nurse:So I have some kind of good news.

Lau:Talk

Nurse:So ms.yn you remember how we did those test on you earlier

Yn:Yeah kinda

Nurse:Well..it's very rare..very rare that this happens but we can't see any signs of cancer in you..like there's nothing showing

Yn:Wait What do you mean ? It can't just leave like that

Nurse:It can't but somehow it did

Me:So she doesn't have cancer anymore

Nurse:No there is not one sign of it

I looked at Lau and he sat back in the chair and Yn looked really sad.

Me:Hey can you give us a few minutes

Nurse:Of course just call me back when you're ready.

I nodded my head then walked behind her to close the door.

Me:What's wrong guys?

Yn's POV
It's good news but it's bad news like I feel like laurent only told me that stuff and wants to be with me to take care of me or feel sorry for me.

Larry:What's wrong guys?

He looked at Laurent then me.

Larry:Actually Belle what's going through your head?

I felt Laurent look up at me.

Me:Uh.. oh um nothing it's not important

Larry:It is she just said good news and neither one of you look excited so talk ....now

I guess I have no choice. I closed my eyes

Me:....I just feel like... like after all of this he's going to leave

Lau:Why you You say that?

Larry:Let her talk Lau

Lau:But Larry

Larry:Laurent

It was like he was getting upset.

Larry:What makes you say that?

Me:Look he came while I'm in the hospital meaning his was willing to take care of me but now that I should soon be getting out there isn't anything for him to "care for"

Lau:Yn I did all of this for you to just think something like that... if that was the only reason why I did it as soon as she said that I would've left. There is something for me to care for and that's You I just expressed my feelings to you I've never done that before Yn... I wouldn't just up and leave you after what you've been and going through

I understand that....

Me:sorry

Larry: Yn I know this is crazy for me to say but just put you trust in him ok at least try

Laurent:please

Me:Ok I will

Larry:Good...I'm going to go talk to the nurse about some stuff I'll be back

Me:Ok

He left and there was silence but Laurent broke it.

Laurent:I love you Yn

Me:...I love you too

Laurent:Laurent

Me:Huh?

Laurent:Say my name after you say "I love you"... cause you can be looking at me but just saying I love you doesn't mean you're directing it towards me. You could be telling the pillow you love it or the bed but when you say it and it goes for me say my name.... so that I know you truly mean it.

I never thought of it like that.

Me:I love you Laurent

Laurent:That's more like it now I just want to ask you this one more time... but if you don't I'll work for it.

I already know what he's going to ask me and the answer is complicated.

Laurent. Do you trust me?.. Don't say you dont know
Ok if there's something on your mind talk to me.

Me:.. I do trust you but it's just sometimes it's hard to

Laurent:And I understand that but I will work on myself I am working on myself so just believe me ok

Me:Ok

Laurent:Now be happy you just got good news

He smiled and it made me smile.

Me:... I miss that

Laurent:What?

Me:Your smile

Laurent:I miss yours too... I miss being able to hold you.

Me:I remember when it would be like 2 in the morning and we were the only ones in the house then we would play hide and seek....every time you caught me you held me.. almost like you didn't want me to move but I loved the way you held me it made me feel warm and safe.

Laurent:That's why I did it you should never not feel safe around me.

Laurents POV
You guys might think I'm not serious but I'm going to marry this girl. I just stared at her while she talked cause she's so beautiful.

Yn:...I'm ready to go...I hate being here

Me:I know baby soon ok

Larry came back in and sat down.

Larry:So she can't leave until the end of the week cause they want to do a couple of more test

Yn:How many more test could they possibly do?

She looks so stressed and I feel so bad for her.

Larry:I don't know belle but don't worry we're going to be here with you through it all ok

She laid her head back and I seen a tear fall.

Me:What's wrong baby?

Yn:This place...

Me:It'll be fine it's going to go by fast ok

Yn:Ok

Larry:Belle I want to step outside with Lau for a minute ok

She shook her head and Larry looked at me. We walked up the hallway and he started talking.

Larry:Laurent you know I'm glad that you did this but.. what about Jacob?

Should've known this topic was going to come up soon.

Me:I don't know I want to talk to him but we all know I'm not his favorite person right now. But I've been thinking about something

Larry:What?

Me:I want to plan a little welcome back party and I want him there so... I'll go try to talk to him sometime before then.

Larry:You need me to come?

Me:No stay with Yn I have to handle this myself

Larry:Ok

2 days later

Laurents POV
So Yn can come home tomorrow but I don't want her coming home to this mess with Jacob and I. I decided to be a man and go to Jacobs house... took a deep breath before knocking then went for it.

Jacob:Who is it?

I didn't say anything just waited until he came to the door. Once he opened it he tried to close it but I put my foot in the way.

Me:Jacob I'm trying to do this for Yn so just hear me out.

He came outside and stood there.

Me:I know you're mad at Yn and you hate me but look I'm changing for her ok..I just left from the hospital with her and she is so stressed mostly because of me but because of you too. Jacob you're her best friend and i just want to become friends or at least cordial with you cause I can't keep seeing her go through this...  what I'm saying is can you forget about everything that happened and can we start over tomorrow I'm throwing her a welcome back party at my house and if you come that'll be great

Jacob:I don't know about that if I don't show tell her I said welcome back.

After he said that he walked back in the house. That's crazy but you know what I'm just going to try my best to make her happy. When I left I went to multiple stores to get gifts and decorations I'm not the best with decorating but it'll work. I called Lylah and told her then she said she was going to tell some of Yn's students.

Next day

Yn's POV
So today is really my last day I just get out tomorrow. I'm going to miss this place...sike. I'm so ready to get out of here. Even though Laurent just came back he's been helping me a lot but he left me all yesterday cause he said he had something to do but Larry stayed. Larry's been sleep all morning but I'm not going to bother him cause he needs it. I called Jacob a few minutes ago but he didn't answer I guess this is one of those times where you don't fully agree with each other about everything and we might not talk for a while. I got up to go use the bathroom and Larry got up.

Larry:What are you doing?

Me:I'm just going to the bathroom

Larry:You need help

Me:No

Larry:How about I open the door for you

Me:Larry I got it you help me enough

He finally let me go to the bathroom when I got done he was back asleep. I looked at my phone and seen that Laurent had called so I called him back.

Phone convo

Laurent:Hi Bebe

Me:Hi

Laurent:What's wrong?

Me:Nothing I just seen that you called so I called back

Laurent:Oh yeah I was just checking on you... you ready to come home?

Me:Your house?

Laurent:Yes which is your home

Me:Anyways... what are you doing?

Laurent:Nothing just thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner tomorrow

Me:For me?

Laurent:Yeah for you But I feel like you should be giving me dinner... or should I save it for desert.

He's so nasty.

Me:How about before and after dinner

Laurent:I like your idea better then mines

Larry:Ewwww you guys are gross

He came out of no where I guess he wasn't all the way sleep. Laurent and I just laughed.

Laurent:I can't wait to see you belle I really wish I could make love to you

The doctors said I can't have any sexual intercourse for a month.

Me:Soon... I just can't wait to actually be able to hug you.

Laurent:I know but I have to go ok I love Yn

Me:I love you too Lau

End of convo.

I miss laying in the bed with Laurent and just talking about random stuff. But I guess I'm just going to get some more rest then go walking with my nurse later. Hopefully tomorrow gets here fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 163 36
✩𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞✩
304K 4.3K 46
..
3.7K 167 18
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍."
49 0 26
How it began...where it ends.