The Breeze [Tony Starks Daugh...

By stark-11-industries

The Breeze | "I am your father." "I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." ... More

Lifes A Breez
1. Lil Intro
2. Star Wars Right?
3. Wake up! Shopping Time
4. Peter and Hero Time
5. School? Nah.
6. Bad Dreams = Hospital
7. LA
8. $Starks Daughter$
9. My mom is a bitch...
10. You promise? I promise.
Skylar's Foster Home Cast
11. Spider-Boy
12. Failure Tattoo
13. Orange Haired Stalker
14. Shocker
15. Didn't see that coming...
16. Washington D.C.
17. Captain America
18. Don't Trust Anyone
19. Ghost Story
20. Relationship Advice From An Assassin
21. Breaking Down
22. Big ol' Breakfast
23. Sit-Well in Hell
24. Fear
25. Peter Has Beautiful Abs.
26. Soldier
27. SPAGHETTI
28. Secrets
29. Thinking
30. Academic Decathlon
31. Jelly Glass
Avengers: Age of Ultron
32. Dead Stars
33. Getting Better
34. Blossom
35. New Girl, New Friends
Avengers: Age of Ultron
36. The Start Of Bad News
37. It's A Party Y'all
38. All I Want Is Honesty
40. Ew, Ultron
41. Normal
Hello!
42. Africa
43. Africa Aftermath

39. Memory

6.7K 245 174
By stark-11-industries

Skylar Stark P.O.V.

Peter wore a confused expression as I retold the events of yesterday. I hadn't gone back home, deciding to stay at Pete's house while I cooled off. Aunt May was more than happy for me to stay - but was motivated on me staying in a different room then Peter's. Obviously, Peter had told her that we were dating.

"So what are they keeping from you exactly?" Peter asked - a little slow on the intake. I massaged my temples, going over what I had already told him twice.

"Would I be complaining about them keeping secrets from me if I knew what the secrets were?" I asked softly, trying to keep my cool.

Peter rolled his eyes, standing up from his bunk bed. "I thought you would have already figured it out by now," Peter said, walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

I guess I would have by now...

I followed Peter out into the kitchen, holding him back by his hood. He shot forward choking for a moment. "Yes, Sky?" Peter asked with an incredulous smile.

I revved myself up, getting ready to use the puppy dog eyes. "May I please use your computer?"

"Last time you used my computer you planted a virus on it," Peter declined, shaking his head.

"I got you a new one," I groaned, tilting my head back in annoyance.

"No, you stole a new one and then got caught, arrested, and then May bought me a new one," Peter explained, as if the event happened yesterday and not in fifth grade.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. "We both remember that story very differently."

Peter placed two hands on either side of my cheeks, bringing in his face an inch away from mine. "Go home and patch things up with your family. You played superhero yesterday and spent the night here - they are probably worried sick about you."

He placed a kiss on my lips quickly before running off to make himself a bowl of cereal. "Fine. You win. I'll go and patch things up with the stupid Halloween costumed divas."

---

"You know what? Screw this," I muttered to myself as I hurried up to an abandoned lab in the tower. I was going to search for answers.

Finding a forgotten laptop, I scrolled through the Avengers database where they stored all of their important documented information, which included details on missions. I could hear through their coms from their last mission to a place called Sokovia. I listened to the three-hour mission twice with no interruptions from the outside world. Then I did my research on all of the things I learned, starting with the enhanced.

Brother and sister. Twins.

One had similar powers to me and could run fast while the other sibling had the weirdest powers I had ever heard of. Euro electric interfacing, telekinesis, and mental manipulation. She was definitely someone to fear. But the brother, I could handle him.

I switched off to the next piece of information that was withheld from me. Wolfgang Von Strucker.

Strucker. Why did that sound so familiar?

I decided to do a simple search on him, googling his name. A picture popped up, sending me to the ground in surprise. I sat back up on my chair, looking at the screen closer.

"You can't run from us," A man's voice rang out through my head as I shut my eyes. "Because now, we found you."

I rubbed my head in annoyance, knowing I had heard the voice before. But why did this one sound so near? I hadn't hallucinated or heard voices in a while... Wow, that sounds really sad and crazy.

The sound of boots shuffled behind me. I looked back in a daze, thinking it would just be one of the Avengers, but boy was I wrong.

A man with a clean shaved head stood in the middle of the room, along with two men behind him dressed in all black. They had guns on their sides, and I could tell that they had shown up ready for a fight. I looked back at the man in the middle, looking at his odd electronic eyeglass. I sent out a spark of electricity, sending the two men behind him down to the ground - successfully knocked out.

"Neat trick. But I have come prepared," The man, Wolfgang Von Strucker, said with a new fire in his voice. I raised an eyebrow when nobody else came out to attack me. What tricks?

Strucker held up his hands, grabbing my neck and holding me in a choke hold. I tried zapping at his gloved hands, but it didn't do anything - he didn't even quiver as I sent shocks.

Rubber gloves.

I reached for his face to send out a set of shocks, but only a wisp of electricity came out, sending right for his head. Blood rushed down the side of his face. All that would do is leave a scar.

"JARVIS," I rasped out, hoping they hadn't shut down his defense system.

"I'm sorry miss, but I don't think your little A.I. will be coming to save you," Strucker seethed, staring up at me in his held grip, tightening his fingers around my neck. I scratched at his rubber gloves one last time in a hopeful attempt to make him release me, but it failed as my eyes shut and darkness surrounded me.

---

A metallic smell filled the air, waking me up with a cough. I grunted at the cough that sent my throat in pain. Where am I?

I looked around in the dim lighting. A bed laid to my left looking horribly uncomfortable. And to my right was cell doors.

I combed my hair back into a ponytail, holding it with an elastic band. I searched my jean pockets for my phone but sighed when all I had was a paperclip bent into a P S and a heart. I groaned, bending the paperclip into a straight line, heading for the bars of the cell that I was held in. All I needed was a lock and I could run away free. I combed the bars with my hands, finding a key indent.

The door opened with a thundering screech. Alarms suddenly sounded off, red lights flashing across the hallway in warning. Without a moment of hesitation, I sped down the hall, running into the wall that I had thought was farther from me. I backed up, massaging my forehead in confusion.

A thudding of boots hitting the ground brought me out of my confused state. I raced down the hallway, running into another wall. I punched the wall in annoyance, quickly regretting it as a sharp pain flashed through my arm. "Ow," I mumbled, trying to keep my voice low. That was ridiculously stupid.

I needed to stop and think. How did I know that I was running away from bad people? They could be good for all I knew. I stayed in the hallway, ready to face whoever was coming at me - for better or worse.

A rushing of guard looking people came down the hallway with grim faces. The man in the middle wore a white lab coat and had an electronic glass piece in front if one of his eyes. What I found most interesting was the bloody scar on the side of his face.

"Who are you?" I asked shuffling back. For some reason, something in the back of my mind was telling me that he was a good guy - that he was here to help me. I decided to trust my conscious.

"Wolfgang Von Strucker. And what is your name, sweetie?" The man asked, walking up closer, setting a hand on my shoulder comfortingly.

I frowned at his question, looking down at my bare feet. "I don't know," I said, looking back up at the man who wore a bright, sympathetic smile.

The above GIF was me stress eating about this chapter and the ones to come. Get ready kiddos and thank you to the following people.

darkladybug

thank you amelia for inspiring me and such, the talk we had really brightened me up and made me excited about writing again.

onepashionparty

thank you ash for publishing, because it really motivated me to publish too

voidallisonargent-

thank you tia for commenting a whole fucking lot - really made my spirits high and made me wanna post again cause I live for your comments

imboredbitch

thank you beth for helping me out with my previous chapter and for being one of my best friends

AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BOMB DIGGITY.

THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRAFFES.

AS ALWAYS,

PEACE OUT GIRAFFES.

(this beautiful weird cinnamon roll)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.4K 43
I thought I knew my purpose: the genius billionaire who changed the world. It wasn't until I met my four month old daughter that everything I thought...
4.5K 154 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...
13.3K 358 14
Sequel to THE DAUGHTER 3 Willa Stark now 20 years old with her powers in full control and learning new tricks with her powers. As she now faces what...
77.7K 2.3K 35
Being (Y/n) Stark was the hardest thing you ever had to do. Your mother died before you were a day old, your father didn't care... You were pretty su...