Destination: Mystic Falls

By JustAFandomLover

fem!Percy {Book One} Percy Jackson goes to Mystic Falls for one reason... School! The schools in New Yo... More

Authors Note
~Casting~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
PSA

Chapter 34

10.6K 336 73
By JustAFandomLover

   Percy watched from behind the curtain as Klaus and Stefan, who were sitting in the clothing store, we're drinking champagne and waiting for her and Rebekah, who were both trying on clothes.

    She didn't even understand why she had to try them on. She had enough clothes. But Rebekah was from the 1920s with that one beautiful dress that wouldn't fit it today, so it made sense for her to shop.

    Percy heard the blonde original say is criticism from the dressing room stall next to her, "There has to be more to this dress."

    "There's not," Klaus replies.

    Percy, curious as to what Rebekah was opposed to, quickly wore what had been picked out for her to wear before she opened the curtain and went outside, immediately looking at Rebekah.

    Percy didn't see what the problem was. All Rebekah was wearing was a short, black dress that people from the twenty-first century would most likely wear.

    "So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah dryly commented before looking at Percy, "At least you have a decent dress, and look good in it,"

    "Thanks, Rebekah," Percy said with a smile on her face she went up to the original and walked around her, trying to see if there was really anything the blonde could do to accept that the dress looked stunning on her.

   "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus replied back.

    "I pick the 'trousers', please and thank you," Percy spoke, mocking how Klaus said 'trousers'.

    "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

    "I can agree on that," Percy said with a nod as she stepped away from Rebekah, not knowing how she could make the dress acceptable, "Maybe find another dress? Something that covers more?" 

    "It's dance music," Stefan said.

    Rebekah looked at him with a small look of surprise, "People dance to this?"

    Stefan nodded, "Hmm."

    Percy gave Rebekah a grin, "In the car, I'm gonna introduce you to some music you'll love. Rock n Roll!" Percy jumped at the last part.

    "Are we done?" Klaus interrupted.

    This question caused both Percy and a Rebekah to turn to him, with his sister asking, "And why are you so grumpy? Aren't you at least enjoying seeing your little power bomb looking exquisite?"

    Klaus ignored the last part while Percy looked at him in confusion. Power bomb? And besides, did Rebekah already know what she was? 

   "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

    "I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah says before she looks at Stefan, "So what do you think?"

    "I like it." Oof. Wrong answer.

    Percy looked over to look at Rebekah's facial expression to see that she didn't seem satisfied with that answer.

   "What? I said I like it." Stefan said defensively.

    "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," Rebekah said, looking pissed.

    "What about you, Klaus? How does darling Percy look?"

    The daughter of Poseidon looked down at the blood red dress that seemed to hug her figure. She didn't think that red was her color, but Rebekah said that she had to try it on.

    Klaus looked her up and down before replying with a smirk, "You look too good to eat,"

    Rebekah turned to Stefan with a pointed look, "See, you could learn something from him,"

    Percy flushed red as she hurried into the fitting room, Rebekah following but heading inside her own.

    "Nice one. Good work." Percy heard Klaus say in an amused tone. 

    "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Shot back Stefan. 

   "I heard that," Rebekah shouted from her fitting. 

   "Guys! Stop bullying Bekah!" Percy defended as she tied up her converse quickly and walked out to the guys to give them a pointed look. 

   Stefan raised his arms up a bit defensively at Percy while speaking, "All right. I'm going to get some fresh air."

    Percy watches with a raised eyebrow and unimpressed look as he gets up. Klaus then pours himself some champagne, offering it to Percy before drinking it once catching her expression.  

     "Come on, Bekah," Percy called out, "Do you want to try on something else? I'm pretty sure that I saw something that will look great on you." 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

    Percy laughs at something Rebekah says as Stefan enters the bar. She, Rebekah, and Klaus were seated at the bar with the two girls conversing as Gloria is sat at a table, her hands floating above a large tome on a table filled with candles. 

     "You left us," Rebekah said with a bit of a pout as she turned towards the vampire. 

   "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan said, not sounding sorry at all. 

   Klaus goes and agrees with his former wingman, "Tell me about it."

   Percy looked at them with a weird look, "It was just shopping! And besides, you two were having a blast with the champagne," 

   Stefan gives Percy a look that said, 'What are you doing? Behave, child,' before he turned to Gloria, "What's she doing?"

    "She's failing." Klaus immediately spoke as all eyes turned towards the witch. 

    "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria pointed out, making Percy grin. Yep, she liked this witch for not taking Klaus' crap. 

    "Why don't you use Bekah?" Percy asked, causing Rebekah to nod before getting up and speaking.  

     "I only wore it for a thousand years."

    "See? Now these two offer a solution." Gloria said as Rebekah sat on the table. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."

     Rebekah gives her her hand to the witch causing Percy to look at them with a grin, "Now propose," She whispered, forgetting that there were three vampires in the room and that all three could hear her. 

    "She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan nervously asked, fidgeting a bit. 

    The daughter of Poseidon raised an eyebrow, "Yes she is... so?" 

   Stefan just shook his head. As Percy went to ask something else to the Salvatore, Gloria's voice shone through, "I can sense something."

     Why does Stefan seem really worried? It's just a necklace. And besides, what are the chances that he knew where it could be? And on whom it could be on? 

   Gloria starts to chant what Percy could only assume was Latin, "Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..."

   The amazing looking witch drops Rebekah's hand and looks at Klaus, Stefan, and Percy, "I found it."

    "So where is it?" Rebekah and Percy asked at the same time. New Rome, here I come!

   "It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..."

    Rebekah gave a look that could bury someone six feet under, "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back."

    "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details," Gloria said. 

      "So dive," Klaus and Percy persisted, more like demanded. 

     "I need more time," Gloria said. Klaus then walked over and leaned on the table that Gloria was seated at, causing her to swat at him, "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju."

    "We can wait," Klaus said, not moving. 

     "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

    "That's not close to what she said last, Nikky," Percy teased as she went up to the hybrid. 

    Stefan, who seemed to sense a fight about to fight or something, started to say, "Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

      Percy looked at Stefan in disgust before she turned back to Klaus and tugged on his shirt, trying to pull him away from Gloria's table, "Yeah, come on, Klausy! Stop harshing her fabulous ju-ju!"

    She darts her eyes to the Salvatore, watching as he made his way to the door and looking back at them. Klaus then looks between Rebekah and Percy before obliging, causing them to leave with Stefan.  

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     Percy, with some Chipotle this time, sat on the ground and ate, trying to tear her eyes from Klaus, who was on a couch drinking from a girl, and Stefan is doing likewise seated in a chair. Rebekah looks at them sitting on a nearby crate. 

    Yes, they were in a warehouse. 

    "My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah pouted and complained while letting her girl drop dead onto the floor. 

     Riptide was in Percy's left hand as she twirled it, ready to uncap it at any second, but she bit back the urge as she at her burrito with her right hand. 

     Klaus looks at Stefan, "You weren't kidding about being hungry."

     "Yeah. It's been a long day."

   "Try being related to her," Klaus says before laughing. 

    Percy dropped Riptide onto the ground as she heard that comment. That was rude and terribly mean. She would never imagine herself saying that to anybody about Tyson or Estelle. 

   "You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Rebekah said, looking quite murderous as she stared questioningly at her brother. 

   "It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute."

    "A minute for what?" Percy asked as she left her food on the ground and went to her newfound friend. Girls gotta stick together. 

    Rebekah gave Percy a thankful look before looking at her brother accusingly, "Why are you taking his side?"

    "Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want."

     "Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" Rebekah protested, looking about ready to stomp her feet. 

    "A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Klaus rebutted, 

   "Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off." Stefan said, finally sticking up for Rebekah. 

     Rebekah laughs, "Fantastic."

    Percy grins, "Considering that you have been bothering me more than you have been bothering Steffy, I'm gonna say this once and you better listen. Rebekah is so much more likable than you are," 

     Klaus furrowed his eyebrows in a way that said, 'How the bloody Hades had that happened?!' right as Stefan drops the dead girl he was feeding on to the ground, "I need to go."

    He gets up and walks away, which leads Rebekah to ask, "Where's he going?"

    "To write a name on a wall. It's a long story." Klaus answered lazily. 

      Percy rolled her eyes at what Stefan was going to do, "Oh wow, Saint Stefan is going to write down a name on a wall. And why so? Just to be able to live the kill 'over and over'." 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     "Did you know that I never did find the lightning bolt for the gods?" Percy abruptly asked, making Rebekah look at the demigod who had been quiet for some time. There was no use in hiding it from Rebekah. She knew that the blonde original had a strong inkling of what she was or was told by Klaus. 

     "What do you mean?" Asked Rebekah, watching the demigod gaze at Riptide - which was not in pen form, but was in sword form. 

    "I mean," Percy elaborated, "I didn't do it for them. I didn't give a flying schist if they were gone. My dad never cared for me, and I felt like the gods used me as a pawn in their little game." 

     "The gods couldn't be that bad," Rebekah reasoned, unable to believe that someone was complaining about the gods. She would've thought that demigods would feel like they were blessed because they carried godly blood and heritage. But here was a demigod, one of the most powerful demigods ever in existence, talking about how she felt like a pawn. 

     "Trust me, they are," Percy said without hesitation. She then went on to say, "I guess not all of them are bad though... one of my best friends is a god."

     Rebekah looked at Percy in a bit of surprise before reasoning to herself that there were many gods, and that didn't have to mean any of the major ones. 

    "Really?" She asked in interest, "Which one?" 

     "Apollo," Percy said, grinning as she went on to talk about how Apollo always had the worst poems ever, but he was always there when she needed him and vice versa. 

      "Why did you do your first quest?" Rebekah asked suddenly, cutting Percy off from telling her when Apollo decided that they should have a road trip, but in the sun chariot. 

     "My mom," Percy simply said with a shrug, "Taken by Pasiphaë's Son. I took the chance to get my mother back, and I would do it again in a heartbeat if I could."

     "Are you sure that you were just a pawn for the gods?"

      "Definitely,"

    "Why? How old were you?" Rebekah asked, noticing how Percy was still around seventeen or eighteen years old. 

    "Twelve," Percy darkly said, "And I never have gotten a break since," 

      After that statement she looked up at the sky, a mean look harboring in her eyes as she remembered what she had to go through in all of her quests. 

    "Like what?" Rebekah asked curiously. She didn't know much about Percy, especially because of the whole coffin scenario. And from what she collected from her brother, Percy was an extremely powerful demigod that was a force that shouldn't be reckoned with. 

     However, at the same time, she noticed how the daughter of Poseidon seemed to always be smiling, never trying to let anything bring her down, how she rarely yelled at others, and that she never tried to let her power show. 

     And Rebekah, even though she had collected all that information in about a day, was confident enough to say that she fully trusted and respected Persephone Jackson. 

     Besides, if Elijah never backed down from calling her 'Lady Persephone' - at least from what Percy had mentioned - then she must be something. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

   Percy, almost asleep as she hadn't gotten much sleep in some time, took off her converse and placed them inside the car. 

    She then went out the car and sat on the ground, leaning her head on the car before closing her eyes. Yeah, she could've just slept in the car, but that meant that she would've gotten total silence, which meant that she wouldn't know what was currently happening with the trio. 

    Even with her now amazing hearing, a completely silent car that kind of was soundproof somehow could easily make their voices all muffled. 

     She turns her head with her eyes barely open and manages to make out a blurred out version of Stefan who was looking at the coffins before stopping in front of one.

    She weakly watched as he touched it but swiftly removed his hand as Rebekah walked in. 

     "You're back. Finally. Nik went to check on the witch," Rebekah said before glancing at Percy, who was fighting to stay awake. The blonde original then looked over to the coffins, "Dreary, isn't it? The family cargo."

   "Hmm. Why don't you undagger them?" Stefan asked interested, glancing at Percy since he hadn't really noticed or paid attention to her. 

    "Because he would hunt me down and kill me. He's a vindictive little bastard, my brother."

    "That's not... a nice... word..." Percy mumbled, trying her best to not fall asleep. She had been called a bastard numerous times throughout her life and knew that she didn't want anyone to be called that. 

    "But you still care about him. Why?" Stefan asked. It's as if you don't have a family or Damon.

   "Well, I hated him for a long time. It was exhausting." Rebekah said, making Percy crack a barely there grin as she faded in and out of consciousness.

    Percy opens her eye long enough to see Rebekah sit down on the coffin, then Stefan sitting down next to her.

    "You know, when I met you two, you were both on the run," Stefan said, trailing off at the end.

    "Also exhausting." Rebekah pointed out.

   "Who were you running from?"

    "What do you mean?" Percy heard Rebekah ask in a cautious tone.

    "Last night I saw you, there was a man looking for you. You both seemed afraid. I just...I wouldn't think Klaus would be afraid of anybody."

   "No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan. Not even Niklaus. And not even Percy,"

    Percy snapped up at the sound of her name in that sentence. Me? I'm like the most non-fearless person ever!

     "Who was that man?" Stefan persisted, trying to shake off Percy's name from the sentence.

    "I can't. Please." Rebekah shook her head as she got up, "If Nik knew we were talking about this, he would..."

    Stefan started to rapidly apologize as he got up, "No, no, no, I'm sorry."

   He quickly asked, "Just forget I asked. Okay?"

   Percy, finding that everything was starting to go back to boring, sat back down against the truck and laid her head to rest on it, closing her eyes.

    She then heard Rebekah say, "He told me about the girl you loved. The one that died. He also told me that you're only with him because he saved your brother."

   "It's true," Percy heard Stefan agree. 

    "I think he secretly admires that about you. You'd sacrifice anything for family. Don't tell him I told you that."

   "Your secret...is safe with me." She heard Stefan say before she opened her eyes, only to give a tiny yelp at what she had opened her eyes to. 

    What she had opened her eyes to was a scene of Rebekah holding Stefan close and kissing him. 

     "PDA!" Percy shrieked in a tiny voice as she hurried to close her eyes and duck her head, her cheeks starting to tint a shade of crimson. 

    "Do you think you'll ever love anyone like you loved that girl?" The daughter of Poseidon, still embarrassed at what she had seen, heard Rebekah ask. 

     "One day, maybe." Stefan say, making Percy give a mental 'tsk'. You are a terrible actor, Steffy. Just plain terrible. 

     "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah accused, sounding farther and farther away to Percy. 

    Stefan started to nervously say, "What? I'm not..."

     "Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away." Rebekah says with an accusing tone that held spite and anger. Never mess with a girl's feelings! That's rule number one!

     Percy really started to fade out as she heard footsteps come walking in quickly. 

     "Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus said, glancing at Percy who was a second away from unconsciousness. This and the looks on the other two's face gets him to abruptly stop and look at them, "What's going on?"

    "Something's wrong. He was asking about Michael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." Rebekah said before turning to the daughter of Poseidon she had come to like, who was not awake and somehow able to sleep in an upright position. She wondered if Percy had just been acting the whole time, and knew whatever Stefan knew. 

    Stefan shook his head, "She's wrong. Klaus..."

     Klaus rushes over to the ripper, not giving him a chance to say anything else before snapping his neck. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     A scream tore through the back of a truck filled with the coffins holding the Original family members. 

     Rebekah and Klaus shot up to see what happened, if there was a problem, to find Percy frantically thrashing on her place on the ground. 

     The raven-haired demigod was placed on pillows that were laid out in place of a bed, with a couple more pillows under her head. She had also been covered with a fluffy blanket, but it was long discarded across the truck because of her lashing around in the pillows. 

     Rebekah ran over to her friend, not caring if there was a possibility of Percy having known that the doppelganger was alive. 

     She didn't personally believe that Percy knew, but Klaus had made sure to warn her as he didn't want her to be surprised if the person she trusted was actually a backstabbing friend. 

    She didn't mind him though because it was just his paranoia shining through like always, but she couldn't help but feel a sting to her heart at the thought of her newly found friend as being nothing but an amazing actress. 

     But at the moment, that didn't matter. What was important was the fact that Percy was clearly in some kind of night terror. The sea-green eyed girl's forehead was shining with a layer of sweat, her hair wet and her face scrunched up in a grimace.   

     Another scream ripped through the moving truck as Rebekah tried to shake her awake, not one to be good with nightmares.  

     And besides, if Percy wasn't waking up from whatever dream she was having, then she wasn't going to wake up from her being gentle. 

     Rebekah continued to try to wake up Percy, who was now kicking and screaming in Rebekah's arms. 

     There was no use though, causing Klaus to shove Rebekah away from Percy and quickly catch the demigod before she hit the ground. 

    He then placed his finger on her forehead and concentrated. 

    The hybrid expected to be able to view her dream and be able to wake her up by telling her to wake up once inside, but he only caught a glance of the red terror of a dream before a sort of barrier pushed him out. 

     He looked at Percy with frustration as he came back to the actual world. How was he supposed to wake her up if she was going to continue to flail about and scream her throat raw. 

     Klaus, giving up on waking her up, just did what his mother always did when he was a little boy and having a nightmare. 

     He pulled Percy to his chest, waiting for her to hear his heartbeat. 

     Rebekah stared in a sort of fascination as Percy's screams started to lower and go away. It might've been because she used too much of it that she was now losing it, but it could also be because of the heartbeat trick that Klaus did. 

     She was hoping it was the heartbeat trick though because she had never really seen Klaus give a dam about anyone to the point that he would put a tiny bit of effort into calming them down from a nightmare. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     Stefan wakes up with a start inside the back of a truck filled with the coffins. Klaus is looking at him. 

    The Salvatore vampire turns his head to see Percy peacefully resting on a bed of pillows, the blanket wrapped around her tightly and comfortably. 

    He then turned back to look at Klaus, "Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?"

      "No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding."

     Klaus opens the back of the truck. They're in Mystic Falls. 

    "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Word count - 3925 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 74.8K 66
⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to draw pink hearts on the hybrid's cheek, n...
254K 4.8K 72
All wars leave people damaged, wether it be physically or mentally. For Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson, it's both. What happens when it's time fo...
34K 1.1K 46
EDITING. 𝘈 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
100K 3.1K 24
Percy Jackson is a girl! And she's moved from New York to the seemingly nondescript town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. What happens when she's thrown in...