Hidden Fragrance (Diabolik Lo...

Por preii-chan

[2nd Place DLWattyAwards2015 : REVERSE HAREM ❤️] "But if they possess these extraordinary abilities...How c... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
CHAPTER ONE: They seem weird...
CHAPTER TWO: You can never escape from us
CHAPTER THREE: O-RE-SA-MA~
CHAPTER FOUR: Let her go
CHAPTER FIVE: Music to my ears
CHAPTER SIX: An Angel (Part 1)
CHAPTER SEVEN: An Angel (Part 2)
CHAPTER EIGHT: Tears
CHAPTER NINE: Safe
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE...........
Extra Chapter 9.1: Apology
CHAPTER TEN: Change?
Author's Note Again!??
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Different
CHAPTER TWELVE: Dream
VERY VERY IMPROTANT A/N!!!!!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: The Beginning & The End
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Silence
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Surprises (Part 1)
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Surprises (Part 2)
SHOULD I JOIN!?!?!?
Long awaited Author's Note.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Entrance
Changed~
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: New Classmates
DEAR READERS...
Preview(?)
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: True Colors
Q & A. with Izumi {CLOSED}
Q & A ANSWERS (PART 1)
Q & A ANSWERS (PART 2)
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Teddy
CHAPTER TWENTY: Strength
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Real
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Believe
WHO!? WHAT!?
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Run
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Alone
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Home
It's not a joke
久しぶり -hisashiburi-
SPECIAL CHAPTER: They're Only Human
KNB Fanfic Announcement
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: Trust
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Promise
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Liars
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Listen
CHAPTER THIRTY: Family

EXTRA CHAPTER: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOU!

4K 131 30
Por preii-chan

I KNOW THE DAY'S ABOUT TO END FOR HIS BIRTHDAY (Japan Standard Time) BUT  I  AT LEAST WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO HIM. <3 And I just created this chapter today, so forgive me my co-author @Blake__Belladonna for not consulting you about this sooner T_T 🙏

_____________________________________

It was another afternoon of me trying to escape the Mukami household. I was ready to try another route in the forest, bringing my notebook and drawn map along. "Yoshi! I hope I find the right one this time!" With a positive mind, I took a step outside until an annoying voice called out to me.

"RA-I-ON-CHAN~!" Kou's hand was on my shoulder.

I grunted as I put away my stuff in my pocket. "Great. So you're the one watching over me this time."

"I know it's time for your daily 'find a way to escape this place' but there's something I want you to do today."

By the look of his mischievous smile, I knew he was up to something. "Oh how may I serve you today, Kou-sama?" I said sarcastically.

"Ohh that sounds nice~" He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me. As we passed the gates, he turned his head around and flashed a grin. "Let's go outside."

"Eh?" I blinked repeatedly, unable to believe that I'll be able to escape just like that? After all the hard work I did?

~

We took a taxi to wherever he's taking me. I played along for now before I could get away. "Won't your brothers get mad at you for doing this?"

"It's fine! They won't find out about it. Their schedule's full today so I'm sure they are pretty busy."

When we reached our destination, I rubbed my eyes to check if what I'm seeing was an illusion. "An amusement park?"

"Yep. What I want you to do today is to accompany me." He smiled innocently like how a child would.

Knowing that this guy's two-faced, I was still unsure of what his motive is but I could tell that, that smile wasn't a lie. While I was thinking of all the possibilities he could plot against me, I hadn't realized I kept silent all this time.

"That's really all I want you to do! No strings attached!" He tried convincing me then without waiting for my reply or at least react, he dragged me inside.

"O-Oi!" I tried to stop him but I couldn't.

~

We rode different rides for the rest of the afternoon. One after another, the level of extremeness kept increasing. I could barely hold myself together from the huge rollercoaster we last rode."I think I'm gonna puke."

"Are you serious Raion-chan!? That was nothing!"

"Well, I'm sorry for that! This is my first time going to an amusement park."

"Seriously?" He suddenly put his face closer.

By the surprise, I instinctively backed away. "Y-Yeah. Umm..I need to go to the bathroom." I ran at full speed.

~

I dried my hands, as I look at my reflection. "I almost forgot my real goal. This is a rare opportunity." I noticed the bathroom window. It wasn't that big but enough for me to pass through.

"There." I finally got out, fixing my crumpled clothes.

"Done using the bathroom?" Kou was standing in front of me,a smile plastered on his face.

'He knew this would happen.' I only glared at him.

Without changing his expression, he grabbed my wrist. It was tighter than before. "There's one more place we need to go."

~

It was already dark and we were on a high place. I think it used to be a viewing point of the amusement park but it's been closed. I don't know how Kou got us inside. "What are we doing here?"

He silently sat next to me then sighed. "Actually, this is my first time too." He was now looking at the night sky. "I never had the chance to enjoy this as a child."

I didn't try to interrupt him with questions or comments and simply listened.

"I know how much you want to go back. Every chance you get, you find a way. That's why I can tell you're not enjoying this. I..." He hesitated before continuing. "I have the ability to read people's hearts and I don't need to read yours to know what you feel. But you know, I'm still glad I got to spend the day with you. Thank you, Raion-chan."

Yes, he was two-faced. This guy's unreadable that I can't tell which is the real him until now. I'm certain that this is his true self. His sad eyes say it all. "Of course I want to be with my sister. Who would want to be separated from their family?"

Kou's expression faltered a bit as if he was affected by what I said.

"But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy today."

He looked at me, surprised.

"Even if you just forced me to come here, I still had fun. If you don't believe me, go ahead and read my heart." I didn't even ask why or how he had this ability.

"Raion-chan..." His right eye glowed red just like the night he cornered me. Once it returned to its original color, his eyes softened. "You really are telling the truth. That's the best birthday gift I've ever received. Thank you."

I smiled a bit. "I should be the one thanking you for------------------IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!?!?!?!?"

Kou just laughed at my reaction, blocking the punches I'm giving for hiding it from me.

"Wait, how about your brothers? Aren't they gonna celebrate it with you?"

"I told you didn't I? They are busy and even Carla and Shin can't do anything about it. Don't worry, I completely understand. They've greeted me anyway."

I was a bit saddened when he said that.

"Oh look, the fireworks are about to start." He pointed.

When the first firework was fired up at the night, I sang to him the birthday song.

~(MEDIA---->)~

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you Kou

~

Just when I ended singing, the fireworks did too. He wasn't looking at the sky anymore, but looking at me. 'Did he hear me!? But the fireworks was so loud, right!? He couldn't have-!?'

He stood up and offered a hand. "Let's go home. They are gonna be home soon. Please don't try escaping for my sake please?"

I took his hand. "I won't. I have better plans anyway."

"Okay now you're lying."

"SHUT UP."

He was grinning when we left the place and I'm 100% sure it wasn't because of my lie.

~

We sneakily went inside, thinking of the possibility that they are home already. All the lights were off and we could only see a lighted candle on a cake. "I guess greeting you wasn't enough for them despite their heavy schedule." I lowered my voice.

"Yeah." He gently smiled.

Ruki and Azusa were sleeping on the couch in a sitting position. Yuma was on the floor. They must've wanted to give Kou this cake but since we weren't home, they waited for us. "You are so dead when they wake up." Carla and Shin wasn't there though.

"Oh they won't. It's my birthday. They can't get mad at me."

"But they sure are stupid for leaving the candle light on."

"I know right?" He said before blowing the candle.

"So how should we wake them up?"

He walked up to me and whispered. "How about a birthday song?"

My eyes widened. "OHMYGOD SO YOU REALLY DID-!!!!" My voice was loud enough to wake them up. "Oops..."

Kou quickly hugged me before they could open their eyes. "Thank you, Izumi." 

__________________________________

FUN FACT! I was actually the one singing the song. MYGOD I'M SORRY IF I SUCK.  PLEASE SPARE MY VOICE. 😭🙏

~SHORT PROMOTION~ 

So, I really am going to continue my plan in doing that Kuroko no Basuke fanfiction but I can't do it alone. Please do read my author's note on the book there for more details if you're interested. Arigatou gozaimasu minna-san~ 💕 ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/136067526-the-melody-of-miracles-kuroko-no-basket-fanfic)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.4K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
20.4K 767 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
170K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...