The dancing queen meet her ki...

By N0nanaxxx

a friendship.....an enemy .....a love story More

introduction
first meeting
leaving with boys?
what ???
why me??
scandal
debut
a new friend or enemy
becoming friends
first love only a dream
one door close another open : part 1
one door close another open : part 2
new babies
hyoyeon 's fan boys
living with a lie: part 1
living with a lie: part 2
meeting my family
scandal
Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)
what?scandal?
military
Hyoyeon's solo act
eunhyuk is back
sm town without hyohyuk
let's put an end....
snsd ot5?
GIRLS GENERATION
moving with sunny
sm town Halloween
snsd reunion
Running man (gnomeo & Juliet)
We Got Married special
WGM part 1
wgm part 2
wgm part 3
wgm part 4
wgm part 5
wgm part6
wgm part 7
final

wedding canceled?

65 5 0
By N0nanaxxx

after the show the couple wanted to get a dinner with the rest idols that came to support them or helped them ,family members too but they were all tired so they rejected them....

at hyohyuk apartment

hyo:oppa(before they even unlock the door hyuk got hyo in bridal way)what ....are you doing..?

hyuk:i am getting my wife in the house...(opened the door)

hyo:oppa I am heavy....put me down

hyuk:yes you are...(just then they were in their living room....so hyuk throw hyo on their sofa)ouff you should diet a bit you are idol after all...

hyo:oppa, who's fault is it?(hyuk then kissed her)

hyuk:you are the most beautiful woman I ever seen so don't worry yobo....(kiss)

hyo:oppa what you have in mind?(look hyuk's actions)

hyuk:you know(wink her)

hyo:oppa....axxaxa ....

the next morning

hyuk:morning honey bobo(kiss)

hyo:morning....oppa give me my clothes please....(her clothes was beside the bed next to hyuk )

hyuk:whee....come and get them....

hyo:oppa(cover herself )

hyuk:i have seen everything come on...

hyo:oppa...aish forget it...I will take them myself...(she climb upon him and try to get to the other side in order to take her clothes....but hyuk had something else in mind)

hyuk:where are you going(got hyo and make her sit on his privet part)

hyo:oppa....let me .....(he just moved a little and that made hyo moan)ahhh oppa....

hyuk:you love it come on here....

hyo:oppa....(push him down )we need breakfast .....and it will not be made up its self...(start dressing.....)

hyuk:arraso...(kiss her neck)

hyo:aaa oppa...I forgot to tell you ...

hyuk:what?i have something to tell you too...

hyo:gree?

hyuk:go first

hyo:oppa for the weekend my brother will bring over junho and hyuna.....I promised them that I will take care of them in order to go to that trip finally ...

hyuk:oohhh ok ....it will be fun....but ...hyo I promised my sister to come here because hyung will have to travel for business and she will be alone home,i didn't wanted to leave her alone since she is at the last month.....

hyo:axxaxa seems we will experience and learn a lot xaxaxa

hyuk;xaxaxa at least we will be ready in away axaxaxa

after few days.....(sorry for the time skips)

hyuk;hyo....are you dressed now?

hyo:oh...what's up?(enter the kitchen)wow you made this?

hyuk:oh....(kiss)lets eat ...

hyo:mmm look delicious thanks oppa...(kiss)

hyuk:anything for my little princess (kiss)

hyo:you sure I am your princess ?

hyuk;gromio you will always be my princess for now .....(a thought past him....it was a future dream....him hyo and their little boy and daughter....)

hyo:why you say that and laugh?oppa?

hyuk:xaxax nothing just when we get a daughter I will call her princess ....(kiss)

hyo:(pout)what about me?

hyuk:my queen....you will always be both to me....(just then the doorbell rang)

hyo:I get it....(open the door)

hyuk:ok...

hyo:oh uniee...come in..oppa let me help you....(grab some bags)

noona:where is hyuk...did he left to avoid to help?

hyuk:i am here....hyung what did she ate?

noona's oppa:yah just go with her....

noona:whats that honey?

noona's oppa:nothing.....

hyuk:did you eat?

hyo:sit and have breakfast with us...

noona:wow is look delicious.....might try some(already sit and eat a piece of food)mmmm

hyuk:whats wrong with her she eats a lot...

hyo:oppa...she eats for two now cant you understand ?

noona:tell them hyo....men they don't understand what we have to pass aish...

noona's oppa:whee my wife is pretty when she eats ..eat a lot honey....(whisper to hyuk)yah just go with her ,don't make her upset .....she is already in bad mood since I am leaving and the baby will come next week.....

hyuk:ahhhh..ok don't worry hyung....

hyo:oppa have some food ....

noona;s oppa:ani hyo I have to leave ,I have a plane to catch ....(kiss his wife and left)

noona:so what we will do ?

hyuk:well we will have visitors so we will stay inside....(dingdong)

hyo:oh they are here.....

hyuk:come in ....aigo....hyuna anio....ahhh cute....(hug hyuna and carry her inside)whats up junho?

junho:anioseo (bow)samchun poumou....

hyo:oh how you been ?

junho:good....

mingu:oh hyo we will come to get them tomorrow so you don't have to worry ...

mingu'swife:we might come faster than that ,we will call ....

hyuk:dont worry we are 3 adults here we will handle them....

noona:anioseo...

mingu's wife:aigo....anioseo...it must be hard...

noona:nde......I think at any minute it will explode...

mingu:axaxxax the day that my wife get birth she was felling that way too...xaxaxa

hyuk:anio ...she still have a few more days to go.....

hyo;hyuna......aigo ....who is that?...sumchun .?mm

hyuna:mhhmhm

mingu:junho...we are leaving be a good boy today....

junho:ndee come back soon...(they kiss each other as a family and left)

noona:did you eat ?

junho:nde ....poumou...can I go inside and study?

hyo:wow sindja?oh gree.....katsa....(take him to their bedroom)

hyuk:so noona do you want to held her ?to experience this before the real one comes?

hyuna:mhhmhm.....

noona:yah doctor told me to not get any weights on me this week ...

hyo:hyuna....lets go and see pororo......mhhmh?

hyuna:xaxaxa

hyuk:wow she is so good....

noona:so whats your plan after get married?

hyuk:what you mean ?have a child of course...

hyo:oppa......I was thinking more like enjoy our selves first and when it comes it came....

noona:wow you are too fast hyuk.........but have you made a plan after getting married what you want to do together ?or how many kids you want ....?

hyuk:well I like kids s and I remember hyo saying she wanted 5 kids so I want to start working fast on it after marriage........

hyo:well oppa that was when I was young....now I am older and my body is not that strong so lets say two ok?

noona;gree is hard to get all this 9 months ....don't ask me about give birth I didn't get to do it yet...

hyuk:we will see........

hyo;so uniee how you fell lately?

noona:wow...is not a game....I gain 15kg all this time not to talk all about the morning sickness I had the first 2 weeks ...oh my gosh .......don't remind me this...

hyuk:wow is that all ?

hyo:yah(hit him)is hard so you know....when I talked with omma she said she gain 25kg and 26 kg when she was pregnant to me and kai.....I also know that you get tired and hot easy...

noona:gree is true....sometimes is hard to sleep too....when you move a lot you sometimes fell like you cant breath....or you are too slow....

hyuk:baoualde....are you making fun of me?

nooa:ani....last week I had to go to the market to get something I forgot to buy and it took me more than 15 minutes to get there.....and you know how far it is...

hyuk:yah is 5 minutes far.....

junho;poumou

hyo:oh junhoshi...

junho:can you help me with this problem?(show his book)

hyuk:let me help you ....or else I will get hit...(got inside with junho)

noona:wow he doesn't know a thing and want 5 kids....wow.....

hyo:unnie...do you want water?

noona;thank hyo...

hyo:ani uniee...I can understand you I studied a bit about pregnancy, and asked around so I can have an idea before get pregnant in the future...

noona:gree but is so different from when you live it.....by the way the time that my brother thought you had a child .......what exactly happened?

hyo:ahhh that time....well it was a week after he got in the army I was not felling well I got morning sick's and I was eating too much from before so the girls start to get the idea that I was pregnant ...I was scared so much when I realized that it didn't came yet ..so we kind of got pregnancy test form the pharmacy I tried almost 8 tests.....

noona:wow you must been scared and didn't know what to do....

hyo:nde...I was

hyuk:what you were?

noona:we are talking about that time you thought she was pregnant............

hyuk:ahhh ...gree?you didn't told me about that time ....

noona:yah she got 8 test to clarify if she was pregnant...

hyuk:wow that much?

hyo:gree....and you know what was the scariest one ?(they turned and saw her)none of them was telling me if I was or not....it was 4vs4...

noona:wow.....what you did next...

hyuk:you went to the doctor with the girls that's when the boys met you?

hyo:nde ....but luckily before even I know the result I knew the answer axxaxa

noona:wow axxaxxaxa you must been stressed out ...

hyo:gree that's what the doctor said ....

hyuk:it was a nice time to be pregnant now we could had a child....

hyo:are you serous?

noona:yah you were in the army who would take care of her?what about her carrier oh?

hyuk:what about them I would say that she was pregnant with my child ...

hyo:aigo oppawhat about the fans?anyway is better that happened this way ....now they love us been together...

noona:gree...you can avoid the bad things like some other couples.....

hyuk:oh....at least hyo will be safe.....(hug her and kiss her)

noona:ohh ohhh look at you....

hyo:we are cute aren't we?

noona:xaxxaxa

(time skip)

later that night .....(when they all were sleeping)

mingu:yobo...lets go to that hotel near their house...

mingu's wife:gree but we should at least text them that we came back...

mingu: is late ...and is been a while we left alone....and who know we might make our third child....

wife:ahh oppa....

back at hyohyuk house

hyo:(hear something so she waked up...)mmhhhm....(check the time and a sound was heared)..oppa...(she push a bit hyuk to wake him up)oppa....oppa....

hyuk:what is it hyo?

hyo:oppa do you hear something?

hyuk:it must be the wind lets sleep(hug her and make her fall to bed but the sound was started again)

hyo:oppa lets go check uniee....she might be her...

hyuk:ehh?(saw hyo's worried face )ok...lets go but quietly we don't want to wake the kids up....

when they went to noona's room they found her holding her belly and be in pain.....

hyo;uniee kenchana?

noona:ahhh (hold hyo's hand)I think is time.....ahhh.....

hyuk;mboh?time for that?(started to panic)

hyo:oppa we don't have time for that......get unie's bags and take them to the car....then bring the car to the front we will meet you there....

noona:fouf....what about the kids?ahhhhh

hyo(made a call...)oppa pale...

mingu:noona?yah its late...

hyo:bian ....are you close by?

mingu:oh we are at the hotel near whee?

hyo:came here now...we need to go to the hospital .....

noona:ahhahahah(pain)

mingu:ok....yobo irrona.....(end call)

after 5 minutes mingu give them a call again....

hyo:oh you here?

mingu:oh....(hyo open the door)

hyo:minguyah please take uniee to the car ....hyuk is coming to the front ....

mingu:oh....katsa noona....(help her up...)

mingu's wife.....uniee...don't worry we will stay here for tonight ....

hyo:gree....the kids are inside and they are sleeping .......koumao for being near ....

mingu's wife:we came late so we thought it would be better to be near ....

mingu:noona you can go now....

hyo:oh....koumao....

later at the hospital.....

nonna:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah........I cant do this ...aaaaaaah......

nurse:you can do this miss lee ......

noona:aaaaah not alone.....aaaaahhh nda bousooooooo....

nurse:ok miss lee I will get someone come inside with you......(get out the room where they put noona until the baby is near to come out)

hyuk:how is she?

nurse:she is ok mister lee....just she is afraid....so could you go inside?

hyuk:nda?

hyo:gree ndo.......you are the sumchoun .....go....

hyuk:ande....I cant .....I have to wait my parents...hyo......?

hyo:look I will be inside with uniie until that time ....but I think you should be there for her she needs a family member right now .....not me.......(kiss him and went inside)

noona:aaahhhhhh hyo......you came?aaaaaaaahh

hyo:oh unie...kenchana?

noona:its too strong aaahhh

hyo:(went near and get her hand)uniie you can do it you are almost there ........

noona:aaaaaahhh...did my parents came ?ahhhhh

hyo:they are on their way don't worry uniee everything will be ok....

nurse;how you re doing miss lee?

hyo:she in a lot pain.....

nurse:nde is because the baby is ready to get to meet you all.....

hyo:nde....wait what?that means she have to go in right...?

noona:ahhhhh

nurse:yes so please get out .....

hyo:nde....

outside the room

hyuk:finaly you came ....what took you that long...?

omma:how is she?

hyuk:i don't know all I know is that she is screaming a lot....

appa:xaxxa that's normal anything else?

omma:i will get inside she cant be alone.....just then hyo got out the room....

hyo;unie fighting....and don't worry we will wait for you ....

appa:yah you let her in alone?

hyuk:what ?is not that I can do anything for her.....

hyo:anioseo.....(bow)

omma:what is going on?is she ok?

hyo:oh nde omonim she they will get her to the operating room now ....but I think she is really nervous.....

appa:why you say that?did she say or did anything to show that?

omma:i was like her ....but it will be ok.....

hyuk:how is she nervous?

hyo:well when I was holding her hand she was not only squeeze it from the pain but she was like acting like get me out of here .....

hyuk:badoualnde.....noona cant be acting like that ....you are kidding right?

omma:ani....any woman at her first brith want to get out of this as fast as possible......

appa:hyo koumao for being there with her.....

hyo:ani apponim its ok......I hope that I calmed her a bit....

nurse:sorry are you miss lee's family?

appa:nde .....is everything ok?

nurse:then you must be the father?(saw hyuk)

hyuk:ani...she is my sister....

nurse:anyway .....its would be great if one of you come in and be next to her.....

omma:hyuk go......we will wait here....

hyuk:ande....I am not going in there ....

hyo:oppa...stop acting like a kid....is that how you will react when my turn come?i cant believe you......

appa:he will be ready then I think.....

omma;hyuk.....if you don't I will....

hyuk:aahhhh nda boula.....(turn to see hyo....just then they heard a scream from the room)

hyo:(take his hand )I will wait ...just go in there and welcome your niece.....(kiss him)

hyuk:gree.....now I am ready....lets go(he got the strength he needed )

at the operation room.....

hyuk:noona I am here .......you can do it....

noona:aaaaahhhh.

doctor:you are doing great miss lee push a bit more....

hyuk:come on noona .....you are almost there....(grab her hand)

noona:you kidding me aaaaahhh......(she grab his hand and squeeze it as powerful as ever)ahhhhh

doctor:once more time miss lee.....I can already see the face.....

noona:aaahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh I cant I cant...

hyuk:noona....you can do this....come on is just one more ...ahhhh(felt hard as his sister once more time grabbed his hand...)ok ok aahhh....

noona:aaaahhhhhhahhhhhhhhh

doctor:krotsio.....here we go......

baby:ouaouaoua.....(when noona hear the baby she start crying...)

hyuk:see it was nothing.....you did it....

doctor:congrats its a girl....would you like to cut it?

hyuk:nda?

doctor:usualy the fathers do it but since he is not around would you ....

noona:hyukiee.....just do it please....

hyuk:arraso.....(take the scissor and went near the baby when he was too close he was afraid if something will go wrong by doing a mistake....)

doctor:its ok don't worry mister lee just cut

hyuk:ok(he close his eyes and cut it)

doctor:congrats once again miss lee.....

noona:thank you doct....

nurse:miss lee we will take the baby to make some tests and we will take you to your room to rest a bit until we bring him to be feed....and inform you more details....

hyuk:nde...komsamita....

after 5 minutes hyuk got outside the operation room

omma:so how is she?

appa:the baby?

hyuk:everything is ok....they will move noona to her room and later they bring our girl axxaxax

hyo:its a girl?wow she must be a beauty....like uniee and ominim...

hyuk:hehey? we are here too

appa:yah if it was a son then it would be handsome like us but now is a flower like the women of the family....

omma:lets go to the room I bet they will bring her soon....

appa;greee lets go.....and call my son in law too....

omma:you coming ?(turn to hyohyuk)

hyuk:omma we will come in a bit(when his parents left he almost lose his balance)

hyo:oppa ...kechana?(go near him)

hyuk:(hug her)don't let me do this again.......

hyo:oppa.....what happen is not like it was terrifying...

hyuk:it was....first noona was screaming and squeeze my hand so hard that is hurt .....second the room is so scary and then all this screaming and crying ...ande....not going again in there....

hyo:is that all?oppa

hyuk:mboh?is not that easy hyo....nda bouso....especially when I had to cut that thing ande not again....

hyo:axxaxaxa oppa.....

hyuk:you laughing?yah....(get away from the hug)

hyo:oppa did you thought about the pain uniee was having?or how happy and emotional was when the baby meet her at first?

hyuk:i....aishh....ani....it was scary hyo....

hyo:ok..ok ......but you will have to do this again and again if you want a child....(she left to go to noona's room)

hyuk:wait what?hyo......(did she just say child our child?)hyo...

later at the room

noona:oppa...(crying..)

nona's oppa:oh my wife....it was hard wasn't it?biane for not being there.....and koumao yobo.....

hyuk:hyong you should be in there with her it was so scary.....

hyo:then you don't have to do that again...(she start to get angry with his childish act)neither have a child........ani forget this marriage I will go find someone else who wants to be with me at this moment....(get out the room)

appa:idiot....

omma:yah you pull it too much....(hit him)

hyuk:aou omma appa....

noona:papo....what you are waiting...?aren't you going after her...?

hyuk:ehh?oh?(left to find hyo)

noona's oppa:when will he grow up?

omma:aish if this kid destroy his own marriage before he get it I don't know what to do with him....is your child you take care of him....

appa:whee....?is not like I did something wrong?

omma;mboh?yah he takes after you that's the problem ....

appa:gree that's too...biane....

noona:ani lets wait for them....

nurse:anioseo...lee hana is hungry.....

omma:aigooo....anio...hana-ya grandma is here....

appa:aigo you hungry? oh...

nurse: please the men wait outside...

noona:appa bian.....

appa:ani is ok....is a chance to go how that idiot is doing....

omma:gree.....(appa get out to find the two of them)

appa where are they...goshh....(just then when he was about to go out to the hospitals garden he saw them)oh ....(hide himself to not be seen by the couple)

hyuk:hyo wait .....hyo....(grab her hand )cant we talk about it?

hyo:you have one minute....

hyuk;look I was scared....but that doesn't mean that we have to cancel our wedding ...why you act like that...?I don't understand you...

hyo:mboh?now the problem is me?

appa:aish that little....

hyuk:ani...hyo is not...

hyo:tessso...if you are so afraid of getting in there again ...lets forget the new family plan....

hyuk:ani whee?i don't get you ..hyo...I love you and I want the child of yours...

appa:krotsio...now you are talking....

hyo:so when you get what you want you will leave me in there alone...because you scared?

hyuk:hyo ....what wrong i just said I was scared ....

hyo:(start crying)you said you don't want to do this again.....oppa...do you know how scary is me too?nda bouso nda bouso when that time come...nda bouso to get pregnant nda bouso all that pain all the things I need to take care of when that happen...and you tell me you don't want to get in there?

appa:aigo.....hyoyeon...bian that idiot took my weaknesses....aish...(just then hyuk saw his father)yah boeh.?hug her ...comfort her....pabo....

hyuk:(boh?appa?aishhh..)look hyo....don't cry..(try to hug her but hyo push him away.....)

hyo:whee?is not like you can do something......

hyuk:(scratch him back nervously then saw his dad and knew what to do)hyoyeona....biane...I don't knew how you felt....I just got scared...(hyo look at him even angrier)

hyo:boh?aish....oppa that's it...(got cut by hyuk)

hyuk:i was scared not because what I pass but because I know that one day you will be in there .... I am afraid if something happens to you yobo....nda bouso...having you feel all this pain all this screaming all this things I am feeling afraid that I will give you all this months pains ....for this happy thing to get a life....(while hyo was listening to him she was melting.....so once he finished she run and hug him tight)

appa:krotio....that's it son....

hyo:oppa....(hyuk pull away and clean hyo's teras from her eyes)

hyuk:look I know I am a scary cat sometimes but don't you ever say that you will go for another man and cancel our wedding .....we will pull this out together ok?

hyo:oppa....koumao..(kiss him)....

hyuk:now lets go and tell them that we are ok....they must be worry.....(kiss)

hyo:oppa........can we go somewhere first?

hyuk:ehh?oh....

appa:yah otikah?

hyuk:(text to his appa)appa we are going somewhere go in ....we will be back soon...)

appa:aish ok(went back inside to the room)

omma:so what happen?

appa:they left ....

noona;mboh?whee?

appa;dont worry they are ok....they told each other what they wanted and they are ok.....they will be back soon...

omma:thanks god....but where are they going ?

appa:nda boullah

noona:knowing hyuk somewhere in paradise....

parents:ehh?

at car

hyo:oppa this way.....

hyuk:gree....but why?

hyo:oppa here.....

hyuk:eeh?flower shop?

hyo:not any flower shop....come....(get out the car)

man:anioseo....how can I help you?

hyuk:hyo?

hyo;nde anioseo....we want a flower for a girl that just got birth....

man:ahh then these will do ......its a girl ?

hyuk:nde...koumao hyo....(grab her hand)

hyo:is there any teddy bear as well ?

man:ahh nde in the back there.....if you want you can search for what you like....

hyuk:komsamita....(hyohyuk were going at the back of the building to see the teddy while holding hands....)

hyo:oppa look this is so cute....

hyuk:(couldn't focus at any of these only on hyoyeon.....more specific on hyo's lips....after what happen he couldn't forget it )forget it ....come here....(grab hyo and push her in hug ..)

hyo:oppa?(just then hyuk push hyo even closer for kiss....a passion one...)oppa...not here.....

hyuk:i don't care come on here babe...(grab her again but this time he grab her ass and start kissing her neck)

hyo:ahh oppa...(she was triying her best to stop this )oppa....

hyuk:yes call my name ....aahhh greee....

hyo:(I have to stop him...not here....ande...push him)oppa that teddy is perfect...

hyuk:aish..hyo ....you know that it will be more hard later....(smirk and winked at her)

hyo:oppa...(grab the teddy bear (it was pink one )and hyuk's hand and pull him to the casher table)

man:you found what you wanted?(smiled.....as he knew who they were and what they where doing)

hyuk:ani.....(hyo hit him in the stomach)

hyuk:nde....here....

man:(was trying to hold his laugh)great....but seems you sir didn't get your lollipop....

hyuk:ehhhh?(hyohyuk were both bashing hard)

man:miss you better take care of it (winked)

hyo:I....is it ready?(pointed at the basket)

man:oh nde...its 5 dollars(don't know Korean prices )

hyuk:here....thanks man

man:no problem.....

woman:oppa.....(the woman enter the room she was pregnant)

man:oh yobo....I told you to not move......(go near her and help her)

hyo:wow how months?

woman:6 months.....

hyuk:kongrats...

man:thank you...

woman:wait aren't you hyoyeon?

hyo:I...

man:oh....the great hyohyuk couple are in my shop?

hyuk:oh...(look around )can you not talk about that?

hyo:oppa...

man:axxa don't worry about it back there is the best place .....and the luckiest

woman:omona......you mean that teddy space back there ?the place we got this ?(point her belly)

hyo:(blushed)ehehh?

man:we had much time ,and as I can see from the most clients that spot is the favorite of the couples...

hyuk:ok....that's got weirded....

woman:not need to feel shy....if you got hot we understand is normal xaxaxxa(all this time a reporter was in the shop and listen to their conversation but to not tell you that he got in to the system and took photos too....)

hyo:ahh thanks but we are in hurry to go back at the hospital....so.....

man:ohh ofcousre...here you go.....hyong fighting...

hyuk:oh I like you....let me give you an autograph....

woman:lets take a photo too.....so I will to this baby ...

hyo;xaxax gree....

at the car

hyo:that was weird....oppa couldn't you control this...?

hyuk:how can I control it when you are so hot ....(touch her lab)

hyo:oppa hand...(just then hyuk move his hand between her two legs to her pussy...and start moving his hand )ahhh oppa ahhhande.......(she grab his hand to stop him)

hyuk:aish.....(just then he had to take the steering wheel with his two hands so he let hyo alone)

hyo:see oppa we almost crashed...

hyuk:arraso....but you are mine later......

hyo:ani....I am moving out the house ....

hyuk:ehh?whee?

hyo:oppa I have too much to organize for the wedding also chairman said is better to move back to the dorm ....until the marriage...

hyuk;aish..ok....I will miss you...

hyo:we can see each other but not in bed and how you want it....

hyuk:then what ...?hyo I want this now ....no every hour ...I cant be away from you...

hyo:bian oppa....I will not give to you until the marriage .....(they arrived the hospital so hyo get down first)

hyuk:mboh?yah lets talk about it...(follow her in hurry)

at the room

hyo :we are back....uniee tsoukae...(give her the gift)

hyuk:yah hyo...let ta....lk...

noona:you fought again?

hyo:ani.....

omma:oh....its weird....

appa:ehh you guys(check the flower basket)you forgot the card....?

hyuk:appa sindja?

appa:whee..?

hyo:bian uniee....

noona:i am sure that you two did it...was I wrong?(hyohyuk blushed hard)

omma:oh...?you did?

hyuk:ani someone stop me...(look at hyo)

noona;gree...?

omma:thats good ....you have to wait now you only have a few weeks before the wedding ....

hyo:see....

hyuk:ahh hyo lets talk it later alone...?

appa:whee?we are family now...

noona:appa

omma:hyuk there is nothing to talk hyo is right...

appa:wait are you that much on fire ?(got hit by omma)ahh whee?i was back then don't you remember?

omma;yobo....(the kids start to laugh)

hyuk:see I took after appa...

noona:hyuk....this wedding is big deal for women so take it easy and don't do something stupid again....

hyuk:arrasso.....(pout)hyo?

hyo:mboh? as I said no....especially (whispered him)after what happen

hyuk:aish ok ok....I got it....(noona was seeing the flowers and took the teddy bear near her)

noona:hyo...come here...(hyo went near her)

hyo:what is it uniee?(noona hug hyo)

noona:koumao hyo.....

hyo:ani uniee....its nothing....

noona:ani it is for me.....koumao....

omma:gree its means a lot to us as well ......none other could do all this for us.....koumao daughter ....

hyo:ehhh?(she was shocked that she called her that)ani ommonim we are family its what I had to do...

appa:hyuk its seems you choose the perfect daughter for us good job.....kouamo hyo for choosing this idiot ....

hyuk:mboh?idiot appa I am here

hyo:ani aponim oppa is perfect for me...

hyuk:seee?

omma:you better be good to her or else you are in trouble...

noona:gree you are .....

hyuk:whee?you are my family.....

appa:who cares about you hyo is better to us than you our son....

hyuk:appa....(are they teasing me now?)

hyo:axaxaxxa

hyuk:hyo?(go near her)

hyo:oh oppa you need me to help you?

hyuk:aishh.... you too?

the next day hyohyuk had to go back home and start packing their things to move out ......

hyo:oppa....just take your clothes you need we will be back after two weeks...

hyuk:i know....but is just I will give the house keys to your parents and mingu ..

hyo:eeh?

hyuk:well I talk to them and since they will came for all these time I thought it would be better to stay here than a hotel...

hyo:koumao oppa....(kiss)

hyuk;what will I gain....since I was a good boy?

hyo:kiss ...kiss...

hyuk:(pout)only that?

hyo:oppa we talked about it...now lets hurry I have so much to do....

hyuk:arraso...(just then the door bell rang)I will go..

mingu:hyong anio.....

hyuk:come in....anioseo.....let me help you...(got the bags from the parents)

junho:anio sumchun....

hyo:omg...you came...(run towards her family and hug them)I missed you

omma:gree?how much?

appa:yah it was yesterday that we talked...

hyo:yes but is different to have you here...

mingu's wife:hyo where can I change hyuna?

hyo:ahh in our bed..

mingu's wife you sure?

hyo:gree don't worry ....its not like the day we are not around you will not do this axaxax

mingu:bian noona....

hyuk:what youre sorry for is normal thing to do.....

hyo:ahhh by the way we have to go .....oppa....

hyuk:i will take this...(took the bags to the car)

appa:dont worry we will be ok...also we will see each other tomorrow

omma;gree is not that we don't have time to see each other....just take a rest today....

mingu's wife;gree uniie you will need it because it will be hard later on until the last day.....

hyo;arraso and koumao....(kiss them and left with hyuk )

at snsd dorm

hyo:I am back....

yoona:oh....uniee hyo is back....(shout)

tiff:yah ndo....

hyo:tiff?you back?

sunny:yah we all came here...

tae:how can we miss your wedding?

yuri:yah yah yah what is this..(show her the article)

soo:ahh right we need answers....

hyo:what is it?

jess:just read it loud.....

seo:uniee I don't believe you ....

soo:yah let her read first....

hyo:yesterday near the hospital we came across with the hottest to be married couple, yes is the only one hyohyuk couple.....the past few day the couple were join their visual marriage until the real proposal get in view....(hyo was blushed at the start because she thought about what happen that day at the shop,as she continued to read she calmed down as it didn't say about exactly what happen)is this couple that real ?well it is many time the couple was cut on their date or visiting each other during the show, and I don't mean with the crew....alone....,here you can see some photos of them on their sweet dates, is that all?

tae:continue.....

hyo:ok but I don't understand......

tiff:read uniie...

hyo:now as it was normal the fans enjoy this couple so they gave their support from the first moment the couple meet and announce their marriage....but after the announce to the public the couple was not be seen around, is it a good news or the couple had a fight...?many questions had been made.....I have to say this I was taken away the moment I saw them yesterday ...what where they doing in a flower shop?the couple have been noticed to leave the hospital of which hyuk's sister have deliver her child.....seems the couple left from there to get her a gift ......but is this only that?(hyo started to blush since she knew where it was going)

seo:uniee boehh?continue...

hyo:I....look I...have a lot to do so....(yoona take it and stat read)

yoona:let me then.....(start read)the couple seemed to be emotional after the new member in the family .....as I spotted hyuk was so passionate from the good news that couldn't control his feelings or his emotions so when the couple went to pick a teddy for the flower basket hyuk's mind was elsewhere? Of course it was....he seem to affected that couldn't control his passion for hyo as you can see from the photos......(there is and video if you click here)is this couple that passionate that forgot their own spot?lets see........no its seems that hyoyeon calm her passion for hyuk before it even started....she make hyuk stop by pushing him and grabbing the teddy and run away .....did they fight?

hyo:look its not...

jess:yoona continue.....

yoona:seems hyo had her mind set and to the real world.....where was your mind hyukjae? after they bought the gift for the mother on their way to the hospital seems that the couple is back to normal as we used them or it isn't?well guess eunhyuk's fire didn't calm and here he goes again trying to take care of it.....but again hyo stop him and on time before someone show up from the opposite road and get in an accident.....I never saw that passionate couple ever before.....seems that we will have a good news soon from them two....

the girls turn their attention to hyo who was now way too red....

tae:so uniee...

yuri:did you did it?

seo:unie that's not it...couldn't you guys be careful?

hyo:look I know....is just we had a fight after uniie's delivery and when we finally get ok we went there....and it all happen oppa couldn't control it but I got angry when I told him to stop and didn't listen to me....and you know that when you start you don't want it to stop...

yuri:is true....

hyo:at least I stopped him ....

yoona:gree it would be worst ....found you naked

tiff:no no no....bad idea...

tae;guys still you will have big issue with this reporter now ,not to tell you all of them.....

at suju dorm

hyuk:i am home...

donghae:did you do it?

hyuk:what did I do?

siwon:you know....in that flower shop....?

hyuk:wait what?

lee:here..read it ...(pass him the phone)

hee:there is and a video ....

hyuk:how they got that ...oh come on.....(blushed)

shin:so its true...did you or not?

hyuk;look its because I got in that fight with her I made her cry and I couldn't control it after when we get in that shop she looked so amazing sexy I just couldn't ......

lee:at least she stop you both time or else you two were going to be live necked...

siwon:wait you fight why?

hyuk:is just I had to go in the room for the delivery with noona and I was so scared that when I got out .....

donghae:you said anything like I am scared I don't want to do it again?

hyuk:how you know?

lee:stupid....that's why you are scary cat....

siwon:what you did?

hyuk:after a while we fought and she get out in the garden so I followed her and we talked about it ,I made her cry in the start but later we figure it out ....

shin:thats good...but you should been more careful when you are in public....did an empty road or an empty place pass your mind?

hee:he wasn't thinking at all now you have to take care of all this...show him the comments...

1:i don't believe this couple is real ,I cant believe of what I just saw.....hyung fighting....

2:uniie I am happy for you but please put an end to this passionate monkey ....not in public is too much to take that ....

3:congress to your sister hyukkie but oppa please next time control yourself.....

4:hyo noona.....as an married and passionate couple I wish you luck....if hyuk hyung is like me you better take of this thing quick or else you will be seen on tv naked...

5:i cant believe of what I just saw ....in the daily light ?oppa you are too much what if someone pass or a kid saw you....that's too much to take....I think uniie you have to reconsider your marriage...

6:men the passion is good but in privet level not in public ....I know hyo noona is hot but men go to a hotel....

7:take this marrage off....hyo didn't do anything or had a scandal for so many years ,from the moment you get in her life all scandals had been made....you ruing her carrier

8:i hope we hear good new from you guys ,best luck

donghae:now what you say?

hyuk:i didn't knew that ....I will take care of it somehow.....(got a call)

hyo:yah oppa....

hyuk:aishhh

siwon:is it hyo?

hyo:dont aish me......what we gona do now...?

hyuk:i will take care of it....

hyo:how...?do you know how much I need to do ?and now this came up....I told you to not do that.....

hyuk:arrasso bian.....I will take care of it...

hyo:forget it ....chairman called for us to meet in an hour ...

hyuk:ehh?whee?

hyo:what you think? we will talk and get a tea...oppa.

lee:yah chairman want to see all of us as a group.....

hyuk:aish see you there....

at sm.....

chairman:is a good thing that I had all the reporters come today to talk or else I was going to kill you eunhyuk....

hyuk:gesouamita....

chairman:hyo what do you want to do....many of the comments was to cancel the wedding....

hyo:well is one option but sir I love him as he is I don't get why postpone the wedding ....the fans are getting angry and after some time everything is back to normal...

chairman:ok then I hope you are ready for any questions will happen in that room....as for suju and snsd you will just be there as a help....

snsd-suju:nde...

at the press conference

reporters

1:is it true?

hyuk:yes.....its real....

hyo:first we would like to apology for any bad influences we could caused ...(the both bow)

2:why did you do that?

hyuk:well the truth is that in that time we just made up after a huge fight...

3:what fight?reason?

hyo:you see ....that day uniie was in delivery and...

hyuk:i had to be in the room of operation with her since her husband was away for work.....and as we all know how scary cat I am ....I ended up making hyo too angry...

4:why isn't normal to afraid..?

hyo:well you see....oppa was only thinking his self and said that he will not go in there again.....so I got really angry and wanted to cancel the wedding.....

5:did you called it off?

hyuK;no we talked and we found out that we both had our own reasons for fighting

6:which is?

hyuk:well on my side I was afraid that hyo in the future will have to pass all this delivery pain,and I will not be able to help her or calm her pain......and hyo was afraid all this delivery and pregnancy thing .....and once I said that I will not do this again she got upset...which woman want to get this thing alone?....so in the end I make her cry

hyo:but oppa say that he will be there for me and that we will pass it together....and we are ok now.....

7:what about what happen in the shop?

hyuk:well as a man you should know that you cant be controlled on this things.....

hyo:oppa...

reporters:axaxaxxaxaxa

hyuk:well its normal when you have a hot lady with you feel this way.....especially after what happen I couldn't control myself....

8:so.....after all this pulling game ....many fans supported your passion but some told you to cancel the wedding what will you do?

hyo:look...I know oppa sometimes is a kid and he doesn't think much and yesterday was the prove ....

hyuk:heyeii

hyo:but I love this man I cant live without him nor he so if we canceled our wedding it would be until next month or a year ,the thing that we love each other that much nobody can blow it .......about the fans I am thankful for their support but for those who want us to stop I believe that they wil change their minds through time...thank you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 729 26
Sinrin fanfic.
9.5K 409 17
This story won't just be for Nayeon and Lisa it also with Yoona
23.1K 706 66
NOEYNUE Backwards. This is an Eunyeon fanfic
9.2K 341 27
A love story of two opposite souls let's see how will their love bloom