Criminal Conflict (An Underta...

بواسطة __Purple_Fluffball__

This is an Undertale book Criminals have always littered the streets causing a mess and breaking the law. But... المزيد

On The Run Again
Back at HQ
90s Nightmare
Stargazing Panic
Dreams Story
Spotted
Darkness
Under the Stars Again
Errors Mood
Horror Stories in the Rain
Who's next?
A storm is apon Us
A frozen Surprise
We could always eat it Later...
The Storm Rages On
Freedom
Hot Chocolate Bliss
We don't want your girl scout Cookies!
What do we do with Him?
Can we keep him?
Go Away
The piece of Toast
The outside world
Let him go!
Explaining
He slipped
Run
The forest
Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Tall dark and handsome & The Clearing
Snatchers
Creeper Vines
Don't Move...
The Sacrifice
Saving Error
You call that a House?!?
The Painting
Caught you
Couple Goals
Exploring
Card Games
Thunder
Welcome to our Life
Toothy's Fitting In
Fell's Story
Reapers in Trouble
Jealous?
Moving Out
We should never have Left
Trap
Fighting for Control
Meanwhile, Safe and Sound
Its Me!
Flashbacks
Sacrifices
Nothing....
Cells
When past memories Surface
You can't cage an animal Forever
Prison Brake
Retreat
I Said, Turn Around
He saw
What about Geno?
Couldn't Sleep?
I hope I'm not Interrupting Anything
Love Ya
Why me?
Keep it Down!
Snuggle Buddies
6 Years Later
The End
It's never fully Over
New Book
SEQUEL

Umm, I can Explain?

5K 215 267
بواسطة __Purple_Fluffball__

🔥Yikes everyone's so mad at Tori (so am I) only Afterdeath will be allowed to prevail in this hunger games.🔥

---Genos POV----

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"She turned around to face me, a smug look on her face. "Your staying with him for work reasons huh? Well I'm surprised he never told you about me!

I'm Toriel. Reapers Girlfriend."

Girlfriend.

For some reason that word sent a spear through my soul.

I glared at Reaper. He was currently stood behind this Toriel lady, trying to make himself invisible.

She stepped aside and he let out an awkward laugh. "Um, I can explain?"

---Smallest Time Skip Ever-------------

Reaper was sat down on the sofa in front of us. I was sat on the sofa chair opposite, clutching one of his black cushions to my chest. Hiding my bloodstain.

I'm still self conscious about people seeing it. I'd grown used to the guys seeing it back when we were all together as a group.

And there was no point in hiding it from Reaper, so I hadn't. He had obviously asked questions that I obviously hadn't answered.

But I didn't feel like this goat woman needed to know about it.

She was currently stood in front of Reaper, hands on hips. We were both waiting for him to say something. He was sat motionless, staring blankly into space.

"Sans?" She asked.

Why does she call him that?

"Sans!" She snapped her fingers in front of his face. That snapped him out of his trance and he jerked his up to meet hers.

"It's explaining time."

He sighed rubbing the back of his neck.
"Tori... you've got this all wrong. Geno is here on Chief Inks orders.
He's too....fragile to be in prison conditions so he bestowed the task of keeping an eye on him to me."

Tori looked over at me. "Is that so..."

---Reapers POV----

"I'm telling the truth." I sighed.

She stared at Geno and started walking purposely towards him. He looked over at me, his look full of confusion and anger.

Tori stopped in front of him. Geno slowly looked up at her. He looked really small from his position sat on the sofa.

Tori suddenly reached down and grabbed one of his wrists causing Geno to yelp and pull back to no avail.

Tori turned to face me. "If he's here by work orders why doesn't he have magic restraints?"

Now I'm really screwed.

"Your not going to believe me..."

"Try me."

"Well believe it or not, his wrists are so small that any size restraint we had he could easily slip off. We've ordered a special pair, but they haven't arrived yet."

Geno pulled his wrist out of her grip, rubbing it with his other hand, hissing softly.

"Sans." Tori said suddenly.

"Um, yeah." I answered.

"Pass me your phone."

I looked at her questioningly but picked it up from the coffee table and handed it over to her.

She took it and tapped in my password, we're forever on each others phones.
I could hear her dialling a number. Geno looked over at me, completely confused by this situation. I shrugged back at him.

I turned my head back to Tori as she put the phone to her ear. (Wow she's serious about this. Poor Geno XD)

---Inks POV----

I was sat happily painting a picture of a sunset when the harsh ring of my phone caused me to jump, causing a streak of black paint to splat onto the canvas.

I cursed, looking over to see who caused my painting to be ruined. It was Reaper. I leaned over and picked my phone up, dipping my brush (not his giant one) into a pot of water at the same time.

"Reaper whatever you have to say better be-"

I was cut off by the voice of a rather determined sounding woman.

"Is this Chief Ink?" The voice asked.

"Um, yeah." I responded, drying my brush and dipping it into the black paint, letting the now black tipped brush hover over the ruined painting.

"Great! This is Toriel. I'm a good friend of Sans."

Sans? Oh yeah, that's Reaper.

"Oh. I've heard about you." I said, letting my brush gently flow across the page, joining up with the black streak.

"Good things I hope." She said.

I hummed in agreement, watching as the black streaks of paint joined together.

"Well I'm calling you to ask a question."

"I'm listening."

"Well I came to visit Sans today only to find he has someone over with him. He claims to be a prisoner sent to his place by you."

I chuckled, smiling as my streaks started making my desired object.

"Yeah don't worry. He's there for stability reasons, not by choice. He's got that glitch cloud over one eye and that massive bloody slash on his chest right?"

The line was silent for a moment.

"I'm not sure about the bloody mark, but he definitely has some form of glitch cloud in front of one eye." She said.

"Yeah that's all good. Don't worry. It's my fault sorry, should have realised something like this would have happened."

"No worries!" She said cheerfully. "Sorry for waisting your time! Bye!" The line went dead and I sighed, putting my phone to the side looking at my now finished painting.

I had used the black streak mistake to form a tree, it's branches reaching out across the sunset, reaching out for something we wouldn't understand.

I smiled, sometimes mistakes can be made into something beautiful.
(#inspirational quotes much)

---Toriels POV----

Thanked him and said goodbye quickly, hanging up the phone. Sans was looking at me expectantly, "My bad, you were telling the truth, sorry."

Sans smirked at me. "No jumping to conclusions next time Tori." I nodded, looking over at the skeleton. He was glaring at me, a look of obvious hate. I broke eye contact and sat down next to sans on the sofa.

He sighed resting his head on my shoulder, I smiled down at him and he mumbled something inaudible before shutting his eyes and falling asleep.

I giggled, "Whatever am I going to do with you Sans?"

"Why do you keep on calling him Sans?" The other skeleton asked suddenly.

I looked over at him, he was staring at Sans' sleeping form curiously.

"Well, what do you call him?" I asked.

"Uh, Reaper."

I laughed, "Ha! Still with that silly nickname. Does everyone call him that?"

"How should I know....well the Chief did call him Reaper when they were on the phone."

I giggled again. "Well his real name is Sans, but if he's happy as the grim reaper then that's his choice. But I still find it funny."

Silence lapsed over the room for about a minute when I shifted, standing up, letting Sans' sleeping form rest across the sofa.

"Where are you going?" The skeleton asked harshly.

"I'm going home, I've already confused everyone enough for one day, I'll visit him again soon." I said.

I leaned down and placed a small kiss on Sans' skull, then walked over to the door.

"Toodles." I called cheerily, walking outside and shutting the door. I walked down the gravel path, smiling at the sight of my flowers still growing strong.

I got to the end of the garden and walked down the road, looking back once at Sans' house. That skeleton was stood at the window, glaring after me.

I smiled and waved causing to roll his one visible eye and push off the window sill, walking off somewhere into the house.

I giggled, I hadn't made a mistake like that for a while. Ops.

---------------------------------------------

EVERYONE STOP PANICKING!!!
AFTERDEATH WILL SAIL....(next chapter. Get ready)
Honestly Tori, jumping to those conclusions like a frog 🐸
I took a snake home from school 🐍
I have nothing else to say....
Bye
-Jess-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.8K 316 21
The rewriting story isn't here, go and look for 'Keeping my promise' in my profile. There is where the rewriting book is. Will you love me? Will you...
234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...
54.1K 1.9K 14
(I do not own UnderTale. That belongs to the brilliant Toby Fox! I also don't own any of the Sans except for their children, I just own this story an...
27.7K 1K 67
(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU) Allow me to describe this in the simplest way I can. There is a fanfic-like covering, but with a much darker...