Once You Go Hood.....

By RavenJM

Kyra is a good girl. She makes straight A's, has three best friends, one who doubles as a secret crush, and h... More

Once You Go Hood....
Chapter 1: Double Crushed
Chapter 2: Late Night Revelations
Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1
Chapter 4: The Interrogation Part 2
Chapter 5: 3 Week Anniversary Part 1
Chapter 6: 3 Week Anniversary Part 2
Chapter 7: Handsome Stranger
Chapter 8: Welcome To The Hood Pt.1
Chapter 9: Welcome To The Hood Pt.2
Chapter 10: Welcome To The Hood Pt.3
Chapter 11: Welcome To The Hood Pt.4a
Chapter 12: Welcome To The Hood pt.4b
Chapter 13: A Nymph's Desires
Chapter 14: Roles Reverse
Chapter 15: Amici Con Benefici
Chapter 16: Mr. Gotti
Chapter 17: Eating Out
Chapter 18: The Wrath
Chapter 20: Rain Down On Me (Filler/Transition)
..... It's Impossible To Return (The Official Part Two Of OYGH)
Chapter 21: Missing You
Chapter 22: Cali Or Bust
Chapter 23: Getting It Honest
Chapter 24: Sweet Like Candy
Chapter 25: And Boom Goes The Dynamite...
Chapter 26: Dafuq?
Chapter 27: The Ex Games
Chapter 28: Prove It
Chapter 29: Fight Night
Chapter 30: Let's Get Physical
Chapter 31: ROUND 2 !
Chapter 32: Runways and Run-Aways (Filler)
Chapter 33: Progress
Chapter 34: Letting Go (Filler)
Chapter 35: Begin Again pt. 1
Chapter 36: Begin Again pt.2
Heads Up!
Chapter 37: Cherry Poppin' (minus the sex scene)
Chapter 38: Suprise, Bitch. pt.1
Chapter 39: Surprise, Bitch pt.2 (cliffy >:})
Chapter 40: The Beginning Of The End pt.1 of 3
Chapter 41: The Beginning Of The End pt.2 of 3
Chapter 42: The Beginning Of The End pt.3 of 3
Chapter 43: The End
Author's Note - Thoughts & Character Breakdowns
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Graduation

36.9K 872 331
By RavenJM

Dre POV:

I stood in the mirror, straightening my tie. Today was graduation day and it should be one of the happiest days of my life. I was finally able to tell high school and all my teachers to kiss my ass goodbye. . . but instead I felt like I was attending a funeral. I didn't wanna be there, in the same room as her. Her presence was now like that of a dead corpse to me. Kyra. I can't believe. . . no, let me not even comment on the bullshit decisions that are her recent life choices. What did I care? At this point, I'm done. I invested my all into Kyra and she just gypped me. But it's cool though. She'll definitely get what's on it's way to her for all the pain she's caused me. No scratch that, she'll get what she deserves when some nigga out here ends up fuckin her life up because she's too stupid to see a good thing when it's right in front of her. But like I said, it's cool. Like the other side of the fuckin pillow.

"Dre, you ready? Mama wanna snap some pics before we leave." said Asia as she stood in the doorway to my room. My sister looked beatiful in her red cocktail dress and red heels. I couldn't be bothered to explain her outfit in any more detail because I didn't know shit about female clothing lines or styles of shoes or none of that. Whoever my future wife is will have to be the type to just take cash or a credit card and get what she wants cuz I'm cluless when it comes to dressin a female.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said as I grabbed the dressbag with my cap and gown in it and followed her downstairs. My mama and Mia were already standing downstairs, laughing and giggling like too school girls.

"Wow, I didn't know they let illegal immigrants graduate from American schools." I said, tryna piss off Mia. I could see that I had succeeded when she turned around and glared at me. I chuckled, waiting for her insult. Mia and I have a love-hate relationship, even though most times it seems that it's mostly hate. I love Mia like a sister but I just like fuckin wit her. It's amusing, especially when her natural accent gets thicker and she ends up sounding like she's fresh off the boat from Trinidad. I swear she sounds like that psychic Ms. Cleo from back in the day.

"That's funny, I didn't know a wasteman like you knew what an illegal immigrant was. Tell me, do you also know what a tic-tac is? Cuz by the smell of your breath, I'd have to guess not." she said. Mama and Asia chuckled at her comeback while I rolled my eyes, boredly. I'll admit, that was a good one but I'll never tell her that.

"By the smell of your breath, I can tell you don't either. But I'm sure that's just because they don't have breath mints in Jamaica." I replied. I purposely said Jamaica instead of Trinidad to piss her off. She hated when people called her Jamaican instead of Trini. She had no problem with Jamaicans, she just wasn't one and so she didn't like to be called one.

"I'm from Trinidad, you rassclart batty bwoy!!!" she screamed. I laughed at the enraged expression on her face before I clocked that she had called me gay. Over the years I had picked up on the meaning of some of the patios slang she uses but not all of it. I stil didn't know what the fuck a sket was but then again, I didn't really care.

"Don't play with me, Ms. Cleo. I'll slap the taste out yo mouth." I said.

"Com'ere den! Put ya money where ya mout is!" she said, steppin towards me before Asia stood between us.

"The two of you calm down! We gone be late if ya'll don't let Mama start takin these pictures. You know how she is." said Asia. Mia rolled her eyes at me and I smirked.

"And what do you mean by that?" asked Mama. Asia smiled fakely.

"Oh, nothing dearest mother." she said sarcastically. Mama looked at her with an unamused expression.

"Little girl go stand next to your brother so I can take these pictures." said Mama trying to sound angry but failing. Asia giggled and stood next to me and Asia stood on her other side. We all looked into the camera lense and let my mom snap pictures of us until she was satisfied. After a while she stopped taking pictures and looked down at the watch on her wrist.

"Where the heck is Jay and Kyra?" she asked. My jaw clenched at the mentin of her name and I had to restrain myself from calling her ut of her name in front of my mother.

"Um, well. . . Kyra is kinda doin her own thing lately. We haven't really hung out much." said Mia. I looked down at Asia and saw the hurt that she was desperately trying to hide behind her angry expression. I knew she was still pissed at Kyra for that night and I didn't blame her one bit. Kyra was a complete and utter bitch. I mean how could you treat your best friend like that? But I also knew that above anything else, Asia was hurt. It was no secret that Asia and Kyra were slightly more close than they were with Mia, but that was because me, Asia and Kyra been together literally since birth. We were all damn near blood related. I mean all our parents were best freinds just like us growing up and so it was only natural that we were too. So Asia and Kyra were basically sisters, and for Kyra to just blow her off like she had was just all types of wrong. Asia still wasn't talking to her as far as I knew and Mia kept minimal contact. I really didn't even care. I would be satisfied with never seeing her face again.

"Really?. . . But. . . ya'll are closer than siblings." said Mama, a confused expression covering her face.

"I'll have to call James and ask him what's up with her." she added.

"No, ma. You don't have to do that. We're not babies and neither is she. We're adults now and we can work out our own problems." said Asia. Mama looked at her, considering if she wanted to let it go or not. When Asia nodded at he reassuringly, she decided to let it go, for now at least.

"Alright, fine. Let's go, I don't wanna be too late." she said, putting her camera into her purse. I grabbed my cap and gown from the arm of the couch where I had left it and volunteered to take Mia and Asia's too as the three of us were riding in my car and mama drove in hers. We all piled into my car and I looked over to my passenger side where Asia sat. She still held a slightly irritated expression and I grabbed her hand.

"Cheer up, sis. We're graduating!!!" I yelled, trying to cheer her up. I wasn't about to let Kyra ruin this day for me or anybody else. As I hoped, she smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"Class of 2012! The muthafuckin Dirty Dozen in this bitch! This that world-ending shit right here!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. We continued to scream and shout and cheer as I turned on my car and blasted my radio all the way to the event arena where our graduation would be held. I beeped my horn at random cars and they beeped back at us as a form of congratulations. The night before Mia and Asia had decorated my car windows with window paint and now it had a bunch of different colored variations of Class of 2012 all over the place. As we pulled into the parking lot, people cheered for us and I beeped at them. I was more happy than I had been for almost a month now. It was my graduation day and I refused to let anything or anyone ruin it.

Not even an ungrateful bitch like Kyra Ford.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyra POV:

I sat in front of the large mirror connected to my vanity. It was my graduation day today and for the life of me. . . . I couldn't find one reason to be happy. I had dreamed about this day for months. Me and my best friends all getting ready together and taking a million pictures before we rode together, yelling and cheering our heads off the entire way there. Then getting all drssed in our caps and gowns and crying happy tears together when we sat all in a row, waiting for our names to be called one by one to receive our diplomas. . . . but none of that was going to happen today. I barely even had best friends anymore. There would be no picture taking for me. No whooping it up on the way to graduation. No happy tears being shed because I was sharing the beginning of my adulthood with my clostest friends. Nothing. Today, in a sense, signified the official end of my friendship, no. . . my siblinghood. . . with the only friends I've ever known. There's absolutely no reason for me to be happy in the least bit.

But plastered to my face was a smile so fake, I could probably be an academy award winning actor.

My daddy had been over the moon all day. He was so proud of his baby girl finally graduating from high school with perfect grades. He woke me up especially early to take me to breakfast then shopping, and after that, to lunch and hen shopping again. If you know my daddy, you know that he's about one sale away from being a cheapskate. For him to be spending his money on me so freely, it must have meant he was uber happy. And I was enjoying being spoiled by my daddy. It actually gave us some father daughter time that we haven't had in a very long time. But still, there was this nagging feeling of anxiousness and dispair clawing at my insides. The later in the day it got, the more scared and depressed I became. I was in essence, saying goodbye to everything I've ever known and moving half way across the country to go to fashion design school in New York City. These were the very last days of my childhood as I knew it. And I no longer had my best friends to help me through it. I finally understand what the phrase 'fuck my life' means.

"Baby girl, let's go! You know how Dee Dee is about takin pictures. If we don't get there now, she'll make us late." he called. I sat down the curling irons in my hand and thought to myself 'Shit.' I hadn't exactly told daddy that me and Dre weren't together anymore or that me and Asia weren't exactly on speaking terms. And it would kind of be a bad idea seeing as how I had been using them as a cover for every time I hung out with RJ or went to parties with him. Now I had the ultimate task of talking my daddy out of going to Mama D's house so that I wouldn't get caught in a lie. I mean I guess I could tell him the partial truth and make it work to my advantage. That was my easiest option so I went with it.

"Um, daddy. . . Me and Dre broke up and I don't really wanna be around him right now. Can we just go straight to the event arena?" I asked. He appeared in my doorway.

"What you mean ya'll broke up? What did he do? Did he cheat on you? Do I have to hurt that boy?" he said becoming the most protective dad on earth.

"No, no. I broke up with him. We just weren't working out. It was too weird because we're like brother and sister." I said, laying it on thick. He nodded.

"Oh, okay. Just checkin. Well still, I wanna leave soon so I can beat the traffic." he replied. I nodded in response and he left my room door. I went back to fixing my hair and when I was done, I stared at myself. I wasn't quite sure of how I felt about the girl staring back at me. She wasn't the same goody two shoes that had once been present but now, she was what was considered to be a normal teenager. Lying to her parents, going to parties almost every weekend, boy-crazy, even if it was only with mainly one boy, and now, consumed with sexual desire. I couldn't help but feel like a stranger was staring back at me. She was somebody I never knew would have existed a couple months ago. And all because of one boy with a fucked up way of thought and enough sex appeal to intimidate a nymphomaniac. Talk about flipping the script.

I stood up and slipped my feet into my brand new black Christian Louboutin's complete with the red bottoms. I couldn't believe my daddy actually paid for these shoes. I won't even mention how much they cost because it's enough to blow your mind. But they were so gorgeous and they matched my black one-shoulder, body con dress perfectly. The attached shoulder had ruffles and the entire dress hugged each and every single one of my curves to a T. The only reason my daddy even let me wear it though, was because it came all the way down to my knees. But it was still sexy. I checked my makeup once more then left my room, finding my daddy and Uncle Rex standing in the living room talking. Uncle Rex saw me first and frowned.

"Jay, what the hell?! You lettin her leave the house like that?!" he said. I rolled my eyes while daddy chuckled.

"Leave the girl alone. She's damn near grown. Besides, I think she looks very beautiful." said daddy. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him around his waist and stuck my tongue out at Uncle Rex.

"Besides, I'll be 18 in 3 days anyways!" I said.

"So?!" he said incredilously. Daddy shook his head.

"Let's go." were his last words before we walked out the door. We all hopped into my daddy's truck and we were on our way. Although it wasn't how I invisioned it, the ride to the event arena was fun. I laughed to my heart's content as my daddy and Uncle Rex sung old school music to the best of their limited abilities and danced in my seat to some of the songs that I knew. I was having a good time and for a second, the thought of graduating didn't suck so much ass.

But alas. . . all good things must come to an end.

We pulled into the parking lot and the first thing I saw was the large banner that said 'Withrow High School Commencement Ceremony' and in slightly smaller letters underneath it were the words, 'Congratulations Class of 2012!'. Tears were instantly brought to my eyes. My stomach dropped, my palms were sweaty and I felt nauseous. I was suddenly petrified and I didn't know if I could do this. I wasn't ready to go through this alone. I needed my friends, I needed my siblings. I had to make things right.

"Daddy, can you let me out so I can go and find Asia?" I asked as he circled the lot for a parking space. He stopped the car and leaned over towards me.

"Before you go, I just wanna say I'm proud of you, baby girl. If your mom was still here with us, she'd be just as proud as I am. You've grown into such a smart, beautiful, responsible young woman and it's gonna be hard for me to stop thinkin about you as the tiny 7 pound, 11 ounce newborn baby girl that was born 18 years ago on May 20th. But know that as you move forward and begin your life as an adult, you'll always have your daddy to call on. Baby girl, I love you and I'm so proud of you." he said before he kissed me on the forehead. I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek then looked back at Uncle Rex.

"What he said, Lil J." he said to me. I giggled and hugged him as best I could and planted a kiss on his cheek too. I got out of the car with my cap and gown and waited for my daddy to pull away before I ran as best as I could in my heels, to the entrance. I was directed towards a room where all the graduates would be until the ceremony began. I walked into the room and hugged and greeted some of the graduates that I was friends with and others that were just people I waved to in the hallway at times and then did my best to try and find Asia, Mia and Dre. I spotted the three of them standing together in a corner, laughing and looking like they were having the time of their lives as they helped each other put on their caps and gowns. Mia was straightening Asia's cap when I arrived in front of them.

"Uh. . . hey, you guys." I said. They didn't seem to hear me or even notice my presence because they continued helping each other and laughing, talking about whatever. I swallowed my spit to soothe the dry feeling in my throat and attempted to get their attention again.

"Hey guys." I said a bit louder. All three pair of eyes instantly landed on me. At that moment, all train of thought was lost. I had no clue where to begin or even what I could say to make everything okay. All I knew was that I wanted my friends back.

"You gotta be fuckin kiddin me." said Dre as he looked at me like I disgusted him.

"C-can I talk to you guys for a minute?" I said, trying my hardest to swallow the hurt feeling their stares of disdain were giving me.

"Hell fuckin naw." said Dre, viciously. I winced at his words and the animalistic rage that was displayed by his facial expression made my heart hurt. He hated me and it was beyond evident.

"Dre, chill. Let her talk." said Mia. Her facial expression was the softest of them all but I could still tell that she was upset with me too.

"Fuck that. I'm not about to stand here and listen to whatever bullshit that comes out of her mouth. Ya'll can do whatever the fuck ya'll wanna do but I'm gone." he said before he looked at me with disgust one last time and walked away. A single tear fell and I wiped it away quickly. I could feel my emptional dam begin to weaken and I knew at any moment, I would be a blubbering puddle of tears so it would be best if I just said what I had to say before it was too late.

"Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know I hurt him and I know I hurt ya'll too and I'm truly sorry. I never meant to lose the three people in my life who mean the world to me. Ya'll are my family, my siblings and I love each and every one of you. I was just caught up in myself and I didn't know the effect my actions had on you guys-"

"That's for damn sure!" Asia cut in. I looked up at her throught the watery blur of my tear-filled eyes and saw the hurt expression on her face.

"Kyra, you truly don't know how hurt I was that night! It was like you basically said fuck us! Like you didn't give a shit about us! How are we supposed to stand here and feel any kind of sorry for you?! Do you know what you put me through??! Hell, fuck me! Do you know what you put DE'ANDRE through??!!! Do you know how destroyed he was over you?! And then for you to act like you didn't even care? That was straight up foul, Kyra. . . What the fuck got into you that night?" she finished, her own eyes brimmed with unfallen tears.

"I don't know but I promise, I will never abandon you guys or treat you guys like that ever again in my life. I love you and I miss you so much. It kills me that I haven't talked to you or Mia in over a month! That today, we didn't get to have a completely happy day without all this bullshit drama. Please, if you can't do it right now, at least promise me that you'll forgive me someday for all this. This is all my fault and I promise to spend the rest of our lives making it up to you guys." I said, tear tracks streaming down my once perfectly made up face. But I didn't care that I had ruined my makeup if it meant that I was getting my friends back. Well, two out of three at least.

"Kyra. . . . . . . it's gonna take some serious time before I can completely forgive you. I love you too and I missed you too but we really have to have a serious talk. As far as my brother, whatever is going on between the two of you, I'll leave that between you two. That's not any of my business and I'm not gonna get into that. But I asking you nicely, don't play with my brother's heart." she replied. I wiped my tears, grateful that she was even considering forgiving me. I thought I'd take a chance and hug her and when she didn't pull away from me, I hugged her tighter until she eventually wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug and we simultaneously began to sob. I guess Mia felt left out because after a while, I felt her join our little hug and I stretched my arm to involve her into our hug.

"I love you guys." I said.

"I love you guys too." replied Asia.

"Me too!" added Mia. We hugged for a good while before it was time to line up to start the ceremony. Mia and Asia quickly helped me put on my cap, gown and tassel before we walked toward where the line was starting. Oddly, there were no G, H or I lastnames in our class so all four of us sat together in a row. As we began to line up in alphabetical order, Dre walked pass me and I stuck my hand out to grab his arm. The milisecond that my hand grazed his arm, he snatched away from me violently without sparing me the tiniest glance and it felt like the ultimate punch in the gut. I guess it was true. He hated me, and at this point, I was sure that there was absolutely nothing in this world that would ever change that. And it hurt so bad. But it was karma, right? I had broken his heart and now he was ripping mine to shreds. It was only fair. He got into line behind Asia and looked anywhere but at me. I turned back around, feeling tears begin to prick my eyes again. No, I wasn't still in love with Dre, that would never be the case again, but I do miss that strong bond we had before we got together. For a long time he was my Ace, my number one, my everything. And now, he was as close to me as any random stranger. I had gotten back two best friends and lost another. This day was the definition of bittersweet at it's finest.

The traditional commencement music, 'Pomp and Circumstance', began to play and the room instantly fell silent. I think it was finally sinking in that we were actually moments away from graduating. As we began to march out of the room in a single file line, butterfiles invaded my stomach and I had the strong urge to throw up everywhere. But before I could even think anymore about it, we were marching into a large indoor arena. Filling the stands were thousands of people, all cheering for their individual graduates. The cheering and screaming was almost overwhelming as we all followed after one another, filling the designated seats for the graduates in the very front rows in front of the stage. Large projector screens displayed pictures of all the seniors, from baby pictures to old school pictures to recent pictures taken around school and during dances and sporting events. On the biggest projector screen was an electronic replica of the larger banner I had seen before walking into the event arena along with the school district logo. I turned to look back at Mia and Asia and they were just as emotional as I was. They both were wiping away tears already like me as we filed into our row of seats. There were about 500 graduates total so this ceremony was bound to take us a couple hours. When every last graduate had reached their designated seat, we all continued standing for the pledge of allegiance and the singing of the national anthem as well as the school song before we were all seated in one accord. Because there were so many graduates, we only had three speakers come and give speeches, then, as I was valedictorian, I had to give a speech. The arena erupted in cheering and applause as my name was called and I walked to the stairs of the stage and escorted up them, due to my heels. I took a deep breath and began my speech.

"Guys, guess what. . . . We made it!! Class of 2012, I am more than honored to say that the dopest class to ever walk the halls of Withrow High School is graduating today, on May 17th, 2012!!!" I exclaimed. My classmates erupted in loud, rowdy cheering and I joined them for a minute before continuing.

"My fellow scholars, this moment signifies the end of so many things but the beginning of so much more. With the end of high school comes the beginning of college and/or other forms of higher learning. With the end of childhood comes the beginning of adulthood and critical decision making towards life choices. With the end of high school based social lives comes adult responsibilites and privileges. Taking all these things into consideration, we must not be discouraged to live beyond our wildest dreams. We might look at our diplomas as our ticket to freedom, and while it is that in a way, it also our ticket to success. We can take these diplomas and use them as a reminder that we can do whatever we set our minds to. We've all been in school for 13-14 years and we've got our diplomas to show for it. That in itself should be enough to encourage us to do our best and work our hardest to acheive our dreams, and not only acheive our dreams but go even further than we can even imagine. We have the ability to acheive greatness and I want every single one of you to be aware of your potential. Your potential to be great thinkers, philosophers, scientists, athletes, artists, politicians, musicians, fashion icons, literary geniuses, historians and mathematicians. I am truly proud to say that I am sharing this moment in my life with some of the most, inteligent, focused, ambitious, creative and original minds of this generation. Let's go out into this world and show them how Withrow Tigers handle our business!" I exclaimed. The entire arena erupted in cheering and applause and my classmates all stood to their feet to give me a standing ovation. My eyes were once again brimmed with tears as the overwhelming sense of school spirit flooded me. I bowed and was escorted off the stage and back to my seat. Mia and Asia hugged me tight once I got back and we all sat down to wait for the passing out of the diplomas. Our principal stood from his seat on the stage and spoke a few words before he, with the help of our assitant principal began to pass out the diplomas. We were close the front but there were still at least 100 and something people in front of us. But surprisingly, the names were being called faster than expected. By the time they got around to the F's, they were about 2 people ahead of me and I was getting more and more nervous by the second. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Nicole forces her way in between me and Mia.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" I asked rudely. She smirks at me before she opens her whore gap. Oh, i'm sorry, her mouth.

"I don't see how they let dumb bitches like you graduate and wanted trip on me for not passin stupid ass Spanish. My last name is Gotti, idiot. G comes after F."

"I don't know who the fuck you're talking to-"

"Kyra Marie Ford!" calls my principal, cutting my sentence short and stealing my complete attention as he looks directly at me and motions for me to come and accept my diploma. I smile and leave Nicole to go and collect my diploma. I chuckle as my baby picture is displayed on the large projector screen with my full name underneath it and I hear people coo and say 'awww'. I finally make it to the stage and take a deep breath as I walk slowly across it, making sure my feet are perfectly positioned with every step so that I don't make a complete fool of myself and fall. It could only be me to do something like that. I make it across the stage successfully, thank God, and grasp my diploma in one hand as I shake my principal's hand with the other and pose for a picture. Once that's over, I exit the other side of the stage and walk back down the row of seats until I reach my seat. I missed Nicole's name being called (as if I cared) but make it just in time to hear them call Mia Renee Jameson. I cheer and scream my head off for my bestie and watch as she poses for her picture than, like everyone else, normally exits the stage. By that time, Nicole is walking back down the row of seats and I roll my eyes when she stops next to me and takes what was once Mia's seat. Next, I hear my principal call De'Asia Alana Jones and I spring up out of my seat like my booty is on fire, cheering for my sis. She struts across the stage like Naomi Campbell herself while blowing kisses at the crowd, like only De'Asia can, and then poses for her picture by taking one regular picture and then quickly changin into a facebook pose by holding up her diploma and chucking a deuce while she makes the duck/fish face. The crowd loves every minute of it and continues to cheer for her and even begin chanting her name. I shake my head and laugh my ass off as I watch her strut back off of the stage.

"As you all can tell, De'Asia is a very beloved student at Withrow High School. Her one-of-a-kind, superstar mentality will be missed." said our prinicipal. He next calls De'Andre's name and regardless of whether he hates me or not, I cheer just as hard for him as I did for Mia and Asia. Nicole decides now to scream and cheer her head off, which highly irks me but I just roll my eyes and continue to cheer. I'm truly happy for him and nothing could change that. And as only he could, he mocks his sister by doing and overly flamboyant model walk across the stage making him look very feminine then snatches his diploma from the pricipal's hand and starts striking all these crazy poses. He earns a good amount of chuckles from the large crowd, me included, then decideds to act right and pose normally for the picture with the principal. After the picture is taken, he does one of those manly half hugs with the principal then leaves the stage. We he makes it back to his seat, Nicole gets up and attempts to squeeze inbetween him and Asia.

"Bitch, have you lost your damn mind? Take your ass back to where you came from before you got over here." snaps Asia. Nicole rolls her eyes before sitting on Dre's lap and decides to ignore her then start a conversation with Dre. She leans forward to whisper something in his ear and his eyes,  instantly focus on me. I conclude that whatever the fuck she's saying, it must have something to do with me. After a second, he breaks our eye contact and smirks. She sits up straight and wraps her bony arms around his shoulders and this nigga has the audacity to wrap his arm around her waist. My mouth fell open in shock. What the actual fuck?! I stared at the two of them in disbelief before I turn around sit forward, still in shock. I know I didn't just see what I think I just saw. I sat there in a daze until the end of the ceremony, completely zoned out. The only way I knew it was the end of the ceremony was when Mia shook me out of my daze and pulled me to my feet.

"Ky, you about to miss the cap toss!" she said excitedly. Honestly, I didn't give a fuck about a cap toss at this point. I was more interested in the fuckery I had just witnessed. But when our principal officially announced us as the graduates of the Class Of 2012, I threw my hat in the air like everybody else and made sure I caught it because I wanted MY hat back. After that, everybody started to hug each other and congratulate each other. I hugged everybody around me, even people I never talked to or didn't know, then I hugged Mia and we held on for a while before we let go. I wiped the tears from her face as she wiped mine then I traded spots with her to hug Asia. We gripped each other tighter than vice grips for a long while and I subconsciously closed my eyes. When I opened them, the sight before me made my blood boil.

His lips were covering hers and her tongue was about 3 feet down his throat. I wanted to throw up and cuss them out all at the same time.

Asia must have felt my grip completely let her go and she leaned back to look at my face. When she saw the expression on my face, she turned around and gagged at the sight before her. Her brother tonguing down the school slut. How fucking disgusting.

At that moment, I forced myself out of the row of seats and almost ran out of the arena. I heard my name being called but I couldn't be bothered to turn back and see who it was. I couldn't even begin to explain the level of pure rage that consumed me. I wanted to kill somebody.

"Kyra!!!"

"WHAT?!!!" I screamed as I turned around.

"Lil J, what the hell has gotten into you?" asked Uncle Rex as his faced furrowed into confusion.

"Nothin." I replied trying my hardest to take deep breaths as I paced back and forth outside the arena doors.

"Little girl, don't lie to me. Your face is red as a damn tomato and if your nostrils were anymore flared, I'd be able to see your brain." he replied.

"Uncle Rex, leave it! I don't feel like talkin about it!" I snapped. He watched me silently fir a second.

"When you calm down, you WILL talk to me about what's wrong with you because as much as we play, I will NOT tolerate you rasin yo voice at me like you done lost yo damn mind. So chill, get a drink of water, do whatever the hell you gotta do to calm down. Just know that you will never talk to me like that again, you understand me?" he said seriously and I nodded. There were rarely ever moments when Uncle Rex got authouritive with me so I must of really been disrespectful to him and I didn't like the thought of that so I apologized.

"Uncle Rex, I'm sorry for rasing my voice at you." I said. He nodded and walked over to me.

"It's cool, just don't let it happen again, alright?" he replied. I nodded and he hugged me and kissed my forehead. I hugged him back and then we pulled apart. He went back into the arena to find my dad so we could go to wherever daddy was taking me to eat. I sat on top of one of the decorative concrete pillars outside of the aevent arena by myself. I was just ready to leave and get far away from this place.

"Kyra Marie Ford. . . that has a nice ring to it." said a familiar voice. The only voice that could possibly make me feel better right now. I turned around and smiled at him.

"It's not as exotic as Roman Miguel Gotti but, it gets the job done." I replied. He smirked, partially revealing his pearly whites.

"Don't forget the jr., babe." he said as he winked at me. He walked towards me and sat next to me on the pillar.

"Why you out here by yourself?" he asked.

"Too much goin on on the inside." I replied vaguely. He nodded.

"You wanna leave? We could go get somethin to eat then go to my house." he offered. As badly as I wanted to accept his offer, I knew my dad would not be happy with me ditching him and Uncle Rex tonight.

"I wish I could but I can't. Goin out to eat with the fam after we leave here." I said.

"Where?"

"Olive Garden, I think."

"Well, what a coincidence. My sister's boyfriend is takin her there too so I guess I should go too, keep you company."

"Who is Nicole's boyfriend?" I asked, getting excited. I could get her back by telling her so-called boyfriend that she had just been shoving her tongue down Dre's throat.

"Some nigga named. . . . Dr-. . Dre or some shit like that? I don't know. She change up so much." he said. My excited mood came to a complete hault.

"Un-fuckin-believable." I said, incredilously.

"What?"

"That's my ex. As in the one I broke up with after that first night at my house." I said. His eyes widened slightly before they went back to normal.

"Is that the same one who she gave a lap dance to?" he asked. I nodded.

"That's fucked up. . . " he replied. I laughed mirthlessly.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

He shook his head and we were silent for a second.

"Well, look at it this way, she got what she wanted and so did you. You wanted a nigga that could satisfy you and she wanted him. I think this is what we would call a win-win situation." he said. I shook my head.

"Yeah, except now I'm stuck with you." I said looking over at him with a smirk. I returned it with his own before he replied.

"Yup. . . . . Cause you my boo thang! Can't get enough, I love your stuff, let's turn it up. You get what you want cuz you're my boo thang! And when your friends ask-"

"RJ, shut up," I cut off his singing and kissed him," before I wet myself."

"What if I wanted to make you wet?" he asked on my lips.

"I'd make you clean it up. . . . . . with your tongue." I said before I kissed him again but deeper this time.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." was his simple reply after I pulled away.

"Excuse me. . . . what the fuck is this shit?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 829 23
Kiarah Johnson is used to moving around place to place so it wasn't surprising when her mom informed her that they were moving again. What did surpri...
7.2K 114 21
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...
5.9K 207 35
Latasha Was just an Ordinary Woman who's just trying to get her money.. She's a Hard working dedicated person.. also very sensitive at times.. Latash...
1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...