Another Original

By kaykay1800lovesyou

What if there was another original...that wasn't a Mikaelson. She isn't known like the Mikealson family is... More

New town
Long Story Short...
Finally Moving On
Moonstone
The Tomb
AUTHORS NOTE
"...When you were human"
Niklaus Mikaelson
Pathetic little doppleganger
Worst Memories
New Orleans
Something is Wrong
Elijah's Safe Return
"I'm Not A Vampire, Damon"
Visions
Freya
16 Years Later
Mystic Falls
Back in New Orleans
Epilogue

The Deal

677 21 1
By kaykay1800lovesyou

I had walked down the stairs and reached the dining room where Nik was grilling Freya. "If your our sister why come now if you've been alive for a thousand years? And how are you still human?" He was definitely suspicious. "Our mother gave me away as a child as payment to Dahlia for making her fertile and allowing her to have children. On to your next question, as to why I'm human. Dahlia cast a spell once I turned 18. We would sleep every century but for one year we would awake. Dahlia allowed me to live in hopes that I would produce a child, so that she may have the one thing she wants above all. Power. Once I was pregnant with child that I found I could never escape her even in death" I looked and saw Nik's fave soften a bit. Freya just looked lost as if remembering the memory "I drank one of Dahlias strongest poisons in hopes to escape her and so that my child would not be destined to live as I had, a slave to Dahlia. She used me to further her power. But there was no escape. The spell that made us sleep also made it so that we are unable to die. But it did not save my baby. Dahlia was furious" Freya stated as a tear formed and trailed down her face. She must have been thinking of the memory she just described.

"Ah. So you cannot be killed" Nik said sounding intrigued. "No" Freya stated bluntly. Nik nodded and before I could blink he sped towards Freya, snapping her neck with a smirk. "Nik" I shouted. I knew she would come back but still his paranoia was setting in and he always has to resort to killing. "What the hell" I walked forward my face vamped out. His smirk faded as fright set in.

I snarled and punched him. Grabbing the collar of his shirt I threw him through the doors and into the opening of the compound. He stood up with his hands up "Alesia calm down. If she's telling the truth she'll come back and if not then one less problem on our hands. Right?" He chuckled nervously.

"Nik she's your sister, not a problem. Shes here to help. Dahlia is coming. So, for once why can't you just accept that someone isn't trying to kill you?" I asked calming myself down.

I turned and walked back into the dining room leaving Nik to think of his actions. I sighed and picked up Freya to place her on the couch in the study that was connected to the dining room. "I'm so sorry. He's extremely paranoid" I apologized, out loud to freya, knowing she couldn't hear me. I just felt like I need to.

My hand was over her as I spoke "Venit vivere" which healed her broken neck. It took her a few moments to wake.

She groaned and her hand went up to her neck as it rubbed the spot that was broken. "He doesn't trust easily. Does he?" She asked. "No he doesn't. Don't worry I already paid him back for you" we both chuckled. "I'm so glad your here" we hugged but then I saw a tourist walk into our home. "I'm sorry- what's wrong with your eyes" I noticed his eyes were completely white.

"You think you can hide the child from me Freya" the man said and Freya sucked in a breath in fear "I will always find power. That child is rightfully mine" he smiled deviously.

I walked forward and put my hands on both sides of his head "Huius expelli. Huius expelli. Huius expelli" I chanted. Feeling her magic in his body diminish with each chant. "Haha. You truly did get more powerful. But you cannot beat me. You will soon learn that. No one can beat me, not you, nor any of the Mikealsons siblings, nor my sister or her husband" he sneered as he looked straight into my eyes with his pure white ones. "HUIUS EXPELLI" I chanted one last time as I watched the white from his eyes slowly disappear, meaning Dahlia withdrew her magic from him. He fell back from the intensity. Nik had caught him "You won't remember any of what just happened" he compelled.

A wave of exhaustion flowed over my body. Freya noticed and held me up. "What happened?" Nik asked. "I can't match to Dahlia's power. I can come close to it but I cant match it. She left on her own she wanted to see how we reacted to threats and how we worked" I answered. I silently thanked freya for helping me by nodding my head. Leting her know I was okay to stand on my own.

"Well, well, well. I see you found a way around the block in your mind" a voice boomed from the entrance. In an instant I noticed it was Mikeal. I sped towards him but once I got close I was held to the ground by Freya. The sharp pain in my head grew unbearable. I grunted in pain and she eased up.

"You can trust him" Freya stated. "Your kidding right" I asked. She just shook her head. "Do you know how many times he's tried to kill me and how many times I've stopped him from killing any of the Mikealsons. Alot. Now you expect me to trust him" Freya nodded. I threw my hands up in the air.

Everyone had emerged from the rooms to see Mikeal. All of them took protective stances in front of me and Freya while Hayley stayed up with her child and mine.

"What do you want?"I seethed

"Simple. I want Dahlia dead." Mikeal answered.

"Why? What do you get out of it?" Elijah asked curiously.

Mikeal stated "Revenge" with anger evident behind his voice "I want her to pay for taking my precious Freya from me" he smiled towards Freya. "We have a common enemy that we can defeat. Together" I was surprised. But Mikeal must have really wanted her dead because he wouldn't willingly work with us if it wasn't something he could defeat on his own. So that tells us that she must be ever more powerful then what I thought her to be.

"If you think I will put my child's life in our fathers hands then you are gravely mistaken" Nik brusted out towards Freya.

"Nik" I said calmly as I walked towards him. He turned and listened "I'm not saying trust him but it will take everyone we can get, to help is defeat Dahlia. She s really powerful. Even more powerful then me and Freya" his eyes softened and he nodded. Mikeals smirked in victory "We still don't like you" I sneered at him.

Everyone disbanded and Mikeal left with Freya. I walked over to Elijah and hugged him. "What's wrong" he asked and took my face in his hands.

"I'm not sure but I don't like that Dahlia is more powerful then me. Because I know if she flat out attacks us I can't protect all of us" my voice was low but he could still hear.

"You don't have to protect us all Alesia. It's not your job" Elijah said with sincerity.

"I know but I have been protecting you guys the best I could for the past thousand years and I could face any threat but now it's like I feel useless" I said and looked down in shame.

"Hey listen. Your not useless" he said, lifting my chin with his finger so he could look in my eyes.

"Elijah can you promise me something" I asked and he nodded with a smile replying "Of course. Anything"

"If we can't defeat Dahlia or something happens to me, please take Ellie far away from this and raise her for the both of us" a tear slide down my cheek at the thought of me not being able to see me daughter grow up.

"I can't promise that. I need you Alesia. Ellie needs you. You can't leave us" Elijahs voice cracked.

"Please Elijah. Please promise me that you will" a tear slid down my face. He wiped then away with his thumb.

Elijah looked broken his eyes were watery "I promise, my dear Alesia". I looked up and nodded "Thank you" my voice was strained from choking back any sobs that were determined to escape my mouth.

------------

"Dahlia come out and show yourself" Nik yelled. He was eager to kill her to save his daugther.

We were waiting for her in the church thinking it would give us an advantage because we know this place like the back of our hand.

But once she came out Mikeal took the knife, the only weapon that could be fashioned to kill, and lunged towards her. The knife wad bound with Viking ashes, the blood of the witch who broke her heart, and soil of her homeland.

Dahlia held Mikeal in the air with her magic. While she did that the knife flew towards a for as He had made. I sped and grabbed the knife tossing it and it hit her shoulder. The knife should have disabled her magic but it didn't. Her magic was still in the air. "You foolish girl. You think I could be killed by this puny weapon"she chuckled and it flew it the fire that was beside me. "Nothing can kill me. I'm to powerful to die. There's no way to kill me" she stated and me, Nik, and Mikeal all flew back. She spoke to her in my head "turn on your family and I will spare your child if you take her place. I'll let you think about it. Don't think about deceiving me child because I always know when I'm being decieved"

I looked at her and she smirked before she faded away. I knew what I had to do. I could help my child.

We went back to the compound in total and utter defeat. But as Mikeal entered Nik walked up to me and pulled me aside. "I need you to trust me. I'm going to do something that will forever change this family" he looked at me with side eyes. That's when I knew Nik had something planned "I think we're planning the same thing. Together?" I said looking at my best friend. "Together" he confirmed.

We walked in. Elijah greeted me happy to know that I'm alive. "You lost our one weapon against her. Do you know how hard Viking ash is to come by, boy" Mikeal sneered. Nik pulled out the white oak stake "I know where some is" he sped forward holding Mikeal against the wall with the white oak stake hovering over Mikeal's chest.

Freya tried to use her magic but I stopped her while Elijah grabbed her hands so she couldn't do magic to help her father.

"I should of known you were going to turn on me" he chuckled.

"Any last words" Nik asked Mikeal.

Mikeal looked towards Freya "Freya I lo-" he was cut off by Nik stabbing the white oak stake in his chest. Freya screamed and cried out at the loss of her father. Elijah let her go and Mikeal caught fire. He burned to ashes. "There now There's ample supply of Viking ash" Nik stated and walked away.

I walked over to Elijah. He looked at me with a smile and I returned it with a sad smile. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "I just missed you" I lied. That wasn't the real reason. The real reason was the deal Dahlia offered me kept replaying in my head. I knew I had to take it.

He leaned down and kissed me while I lifted myself up on my toes. My hands ran up his body and he tensed at my touch. He looked down his deep brown eyes filling with lust. "Rebekah's playing with Ellie. We have some time to ourselves" I whisper and he smirks grabbing my waist but I speed up to the second floor in front of our room and look down at him.

I smirk and walk into our room slowly lifting up my shirt and swaying my hips. I was smart and put privacy spell around our room so no one could hear anything in our room.

In an instant I'm up against the recently closed door. Elijah stands up against me his deep brown eyes darkening. He rips of the rest of my clothes while I tear off his suit.

All that's heard is our moans and screams drowning out the outside world and all the problems.

-------------------------------
I'm currently sitting in the couch in the study. It's been two days since Dahlia gave me the choice.

It's time for me to take her up on the deal. I've already talked to Nik about how this is going to go down.

I walk down. "Hello my dear" Dahlia says.

Before I can even react Elijah has chained her with the witch chains which prevents that witch to use any magic.

Rebekah walks out of Hopes room along with Freya meeting us downstairs.

I stand by my family and a tear threatens to fall down my face. Dahlia smirks knowing that I'm taking her deal. Nik speeds down and stands next to Dahlia.

"Niklaus what is the meaning of this" Elijah questions his younger brother. He starts stepping forward. By now Nik and Dahlia have backed up enough for me to do my part of the plan.

I dig in my pocket and throw a bottle of spelled salt down on the ground. The bottle shattered on contact. The salt magically dispersed into a circle surrounding me, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya. I muttered the barrier spell "Nullo obice exitus". The barrier, created by the salt, was now up. I heard Hayley rustling upstairs in Hope's room and I imagined a small barrier preventing her from exiting the room and muttered "Nullo obice exitus". I placed the salt in front of the door earlier knowing I would need to.

I started walking forward towards Nik and Dahlia. I exited the circle and looked back at my beloved and family. A cold hard expression on my face. "Alesia this isn't you. Dahlia is controlling you" Elijah stuttered out. "She can not control me. This is all of my own free will. I choose to side with the one who will win. At least Nik is smart too. He knows who's the most powerful." I spat out like it eas venom in my mouth and glared. "Solvite" I muttered and the chains came off of Dahlias wrist. "Motus" I said causing them to fly towards Freya and lock around her wrists. She glared at me. Not being able to take the chains off. She begged Elijah for help but all he could was stare at me with tears in his eyes "I let you in and you have broke me" he stated as the tears fell.
-

-

-

What do you guys think? (Please tell me)

Comment

&

Vote

Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 84 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
20.2K 527 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
14.6K 129 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
201K 4.4K 29
❌THIS STORY IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND I HONESTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU READING IT❌ Arianna Carly Jane was a normal girl with a normal family and normal...