Simply Annoying//// Dramione

Af dracomilfoy_

The war is over, Hermione and Ron are happily together, going back to Hogwarts for their 7th year with their... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
edit

Chapter 22

1.8K 41 9
Af dracomilfoy_

A/N hey guys!  I just posted chapter 21 and now i'm right onto chapter 22!  excited for this weekend, and i start new UA's tomorrow (like art and tech-ed) and i start music and im so excited because art was awful  

BELLATRIX IS ALIVE IN THIS STORY

lOvE yOuS

//Hermione's POV

I hated myself.  And I hated Harry.  How could he just leave Draco?  Did Harry even have a heart.  I felt myself pull in every direction, and fell to the floor with a thud.  I looked around me, and recognized the ground i was laying on, was right in front of Sirius's home.  I got up, and immediately looked for Draco, and his hurt sister Rose to help her.  

"Harry..." i threatened, continuing to turn around myself.  Harry put his hands on my shoulders to stop me from spinning any longer.  I froze, realizing what Harry did.  I pointed my finger at him, and started to walk after Harry very angrily.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE DRACO THERE?" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.  Harry backed up, and ran into a fence.

"I- I didn't-"

"SAVE IT.  Harry James Potter, you will regret this?  WHAT IF HIS FATHER KILLS HIM?" I shrieked, pulling my wand out of my pocket and shoving it in Harry's face.

"Hermione!" Ronald snapped out of nowhere.  I forgot he was there, and lowered my wand.  Harry took a deep breath and pushed himself off of the fence that was jabbing him in the back.  Ron opens the door to Grimwald place, and i took a deep breath when we got inside.  I went to the girls room upstairs, and heard Ron and Harry clanging dishes.  But i was angry.  My blood boiled every moment i was alone, without Draco.  I needed him in my life, whether i wanted to accept it or not.  I was in love with him, and every passing moment without him in my sight, i felt hurt.  I needed to get him.  Tears silently streamed down my face, and fast.  I ran down the stairs, and grabbed my sweatshirt from a chair that i threw it on when we first walked in.

"Where are you going?" Ron sighed, setting down the Daily Prophet.

"I'm going to get Draco, whether you like it or not," i snapped, grabbing my wand from off of the table.  

"Hermione, your not going back there, you could get killed!" Harry said worriedly.  I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"You left Ginny," i stated.  Harry's mouth dropped, as if he just realized this.  He grabbed his coat, and i sighed, grabbing his hand, and apparating back to Hogwarts.  

As soon as my feet touched the ground, i ran off.  My feet glided off, looking everywhere for Draco.  The fight was only getting worse, for more and more Death Eaters, and evil people from Azkaban were coming to Hogwarts.  Lucius was attacking people, but not Draco, so that was a good sign.  Trolls, Dementors, Giants, Goblins and Werewolves were everywhere.  I took this as a good sign, Lucius hadn't killed Draco yet.  He was still bringing in forces, looking for Harry, Ron Draco, and I.  I ran right to the middle, adrenaline rushing through my blood.  My eyes searched for the bleach blonde boy.  There was no sight except for Luna, but i heard loud sobs.  Only one noise caught my attention.

"ROSE!" A desperate voice screamed, and i turned on my heel to see Rose Malfoy was being held in the air by Bellatrix.  Bella was laughing hysterically at how Rose was dangling in the air helplessly.  My feet took off once more, but skidded to a stop.  Off in the distance i saw the blonde bolting right towards Rose.  My heart skipped a beat, but i had no time to waste.  I started to run after Draco and his sister.  

"DRACO!" I screeched, running right into him.  He turned around and frowned.  

"Shut it, Granger.  I have to help my sister, why don't you run along and find your best friends and leave without me again," he sneered.  Draco turned around, and started to scream at Bellatrix.  Everything went out of focus, what did he just say to me?  Did Draco just call me Granger?  Why would he call me Granger... I just stood there, unfazed, and completely unaware that Rose was still dangling in the air screaming, and Draco was losing miserably to Bella.  I was just so confused... I didn't want to leave him, and i came back for him.  I came back for him!  I could be back at Grimwald place with Harry and Ron relaxing.  Not worrying about Draco, nor Rose.  I came back into focus only when someone screamed my name.  I looked over at Draco who was staring at me, screaming my name.  I saw everything as if it was in slow motion.  What was he saying?  I couldn't really hear anything.  Draco started to wave his hands around, trying to distract me or something, but i saw a bit of green coming towards me.  I looked at Draco confused, but a searing pain came in my hip.  I grabbed my hip, screaming out in pain, and fell to the floor.  I saw Draco standing over me, crying and screaming.  He started to unfocus, and soon i could just see the outline of his face.

"Draco?" i mustered, before my eyelids closed shut, and everything went black.  

The pain was unbearable.  Every part of my body hurt.  My legs, my arms, my stomach, my throat, my hands, my feet, and even my head.  A humongous headache was being produced, and i felt like i was going to throw up.  My eyelids were heavy as i tried to open them.  All i saw was whiteness.  Rubbing my forehead, i sat up.  My other hand was placed on the ground, as i realized i was laying on the ground.  Whiteness surrounded me.  My eyes were barely open, for the white was too bright, but i tried my best to keep my eyes open.  Slowly, i stood up, gripping my head.

"Hello?" i croaked out.  No answer.  My feet eventually started to work, and i limped forward.  

"Hello?" i croaked out again.  Still no answer.  I sighed, bringing my hands to my side.  I was alone.  I started to turn around myself, to see if there was anything, or anyone around.  Off in the distance i spotted a blue envelope.  I laughed, and limped over to the envelope.  My hands trembled as i bent over to get the card.  Slowly, i opened it.

Dear Miss Hermione Jean Granger

We are quite fond of you, if you haven't noticed.  Our facility has saved you from many incidents, and i am afraid to announce this may be the last time we can save you.  I am actually really fond of you and your friends so much that i have persuaded my friends and family to help you and your friends once more.  We have provided you a safe haven, but only you can control it.  You can chose wherever you want it to appear, if you want the safe haven in America, all you have to do is say the spell.  If you want the safe haven to be in Asia, so be it.  All you have to say is 'metalaus" which means it will transport you to this safe haven.  All you have to do to move the safe haven is to just imagine it, and no one will ever be able to find you.  If you need help running away from the Dark Lords followers?  It would be impossible for them to find you, this place is only among us, those who please the Gods.

I stared at the table, confused.  Was this the safe haven?  I looked around, wondering how i could improve the place.  I looked back at the paper, and continued to read it.  

If you are unhappy about the looks and wish to change it up for your likings, summon us.  To summon us, raise your wand and repeat 'The Prince of Enchanters'.  Good day Miss Hermione Jean Granger

I was dumbfounded.  Yes, i did hate the way this placed looks.  Swallowing my fear, i raised my wand as best as i could.

"The Prince of Enchanters" i whispered over and over.  By the time i said it the fourth time, a bright light appeared in front of me.  I gasped before it even showed who was creating the light.

"Merlin," i muttered, realizing something.  Standing in front of me was Merlin himself.

"Smart girl, Miss Granger," Merlin smiled, and i immediately bowed.  He sighed.

"There is no need to bow Miss Granger.  So, how may i assist you?" Merlin stated.  I smiled, ready to tell him exactly how i wanted to shape my safe haven.  

There were loud sobs.  I heard his soft voice, and i smiled.  

"Hermione... hermione... mione..." his voice repeated.  I felt his face pressed against my stomach, and i sighed.  My eyes shot open, and in front of me was Draco and Rose Malfoy, with a sobbing Ron, and a very angry Harry punching the ground.  

"Guys... what are you doing?" i croaked out loud.  Everyone froze.  Ron slowly looked up, and Harry lifted his hand, but paused to look at me.  Rose lifted her head up off of the ground, for she was just laying there.  Draco lifted his head off of my chest, and stared into my eyes.  His face was tear stained, and got up off of me completely.  Everyone just stared at me.  In the corner of my eyes i saw Hagrid standing there.

"Hello Hagrid," i greeted him, smiling.  No one said anything.  

"Hermione?" Ron gasped.  Harry lost his speech.  Draco threw his arms around me, and started to bawl on my shoulder.

"Guys why are you crying?" i asked petting Draco on the back, lifting my self somewhat up.  

"We... we thought you were dead!" Harry exclaimed.  He stood up, putting his hand to his head.  Harry started to pace as Ron just stared at me, and Rose continued to stare at me.  That's when i realized we were not in the castle anymore.  We were in 12 Grimwald place.  

"How did we get here?" i asked, struggling to sit up, while Draco was continuously bawling on my shoulder.  Everyone looked over at someone who was passed out on the couch.  Long brown hair was hanging off of the side of the couch.  There was a loud yawn and the person poked their head up.  All i saw was long brown hair on the back of someone's head.  The person turned around to face us, and a smile appeared on my face.  Her bright diamond blue eyes shone into mine.

"Piper!"

"So, after the light hit you, i-i felt hollow inside.  Basically almost everyone who loved you tumbled to the ground.  Potter, Ron, Weaslette, Loony Lovegood, Shlongbottom, Hagrid, and myself all just... stopped.  Potter ran after first, well i was right next to you obviously, but he heard your scream, and managed to push me away.  He started to scream your name, and started to like... push you around and shake you awake.  Then Weasley came running over and took one look at you and passed out.  Wimp.  Then Ginny came over, and stood over top of you the other way, crying.  Then Loony Lovegood just stared at you, crying.  Neville went all berserk and tried to kill Bellatrix, but he fell onto his knees.  The next thing we knew, someone grabbed all of us, and we appeared here," Draco explained it all the next day.  I saw sitting on his bed, as we talked it over.  I told him what i experienced, but he didn't believe me.  

"Listen, it was probably a dream, you was knocked out," he shrugged.  I frowned at him.  No one else seemed to believe me either.  

"Hermione, that's impossible," Harry sighed.  He was sitting at the table while Ginny and Luna made breakfast.  Ron was sitting next to him, and Draco was sitting right next to me, holding me hand.  Piper was passed out on the couch, because apparently apparating all of us, for only being in her 5th year, took a lot out of her.  Hagrid was sitting on the ground, looking around nervously as Kreacher glared at him every time Kreacher passed. 

"Yeah, tha'ts what i said," I heard Draco say behind me.  I sighed angrily.  

"But it was Merlin, i swear!" i tried to convince them.  But Harry looked at Ron for help.

"Hermione, you were knocked out, it was probably some weird thing you thought of to keep you alive," Ron reassured Harry.  I glared at Ron, who was not helping at all.

"I believe you," i heard Ginny's voice.  She was leaning against the counter, with her arms crossed.  She looked at all of the boys dangerously.  Harry was the only one who didn't back down.

"Now love-"

"Don't 'now love' me," Ginny stated sternly, "Hermione is the brightest witch of our age.  Don't you think that she would know if it was a dream or not?"  Ginny had quite a point, and i smiled at her.  Someone was on my side.  

"I think we should test this spell that Merlin told you," Luna's dreamy voice came out of nowhere.  She stepped out of Ginny's shadow, and looked at all of us.  

"Me too." 

"Me three."

The boys just stared at us.  Neville sighed.

"I think so too.  We should test if Hermione is just crazy or not."  Harry Ron and Draco all nodded, and murmured in agreement.

"So its settled then!  Everyone grab some part of my skin- no Draco thats no what i meant- and let me cast the spell," i finally said.  Ginny grabbed my hand, Harry grabbed my shirt.  Ron and Neville touched my arms.  Luna held my other hand, and Draco was tempted to grab someone where else but i smacked him away.  So he just joined Harry, and ground my shirt.

"metalaus" i whispered.  Immediately, i felt myself, and others who were clinging onto my body, thrown to the ground.  

"OW! What the hell Hermione?" i heard Ron growl.  I looked up, and smiled.  We were laying on a soft carpet, which everyone immediately noticed.  When Ron looked up, i heard him gasp.  We were at the safe haven.

"Wait... where is Piper?" Ginny asked all of a sudden.  We all look around us.

"Shit... i think we left her there!"

A/N hey guys!  Its Tuesday night, and i actually went to another girls house on Saturday.  Its been forever since i slept over at someones elses house, it was nice for a change.  Anyway, i hope you guys like this chapter, not sure how long it will be until i post again, but it will be as soon as possible, im just quite obsessed with Merlin at the moment!  

lOvE yOuS

-Addy

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

620K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
16.9K 320 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...
1.1K 52 13
Harry returns for his final year of Hogwarts, much to his dismay. Ron and Hermione at his side, things have changed and not many people know how to d...
36.2K 906 35
The war has ended and the Golden Trio has come back to Hogwarts to complete there 7th year, since they missed it while finding Horcruxes in their bat...