A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

By jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... More

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 9: The Dinner Date
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 13: Blissfull night
Chapter 15: A Family Fun War
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 19: The Past
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Part 23 The Fate
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter

10.1K 290 7
By jeniferangeljoy

"The greatest and a best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time,when you've really wanted to kiss it for a long time!"

Hi Guys!! Thank you so much for your unending patience, for all the readers, votes and my new followers,I'm so grateful and overwhelm to all of you!! Love you all so much, you're the reason why, I'm still keep on writing this story!!  This is all for you! Please don't forget to vote, comments and add to your reading list or share so you're friends could read as well😘😘
Notes:unEdited chapter, pardon for grammatical errors, inappropriate usage of words and many more, you could check me as well to improve my writing... and I'll be happy for your help😊!

Alexa's Pov

Jake and I still dancing in a loud beat of sound coming from the live band.  Feeling that I need to use the ladies room.Byron still dancing with Rebecca while Xavier and Sarah are nowhere to find.
"Jake, you don't mind getting a drink? I feel thirsty but I need to go to the frestroom first,"
T
"Sure, I'll wait you at table, but are you alright? Looking around in the wild packed crowd."Do you wanttd me to accompany you? He asked worriedly.

"No thank, Don't worry I'll be fine. See you later Jake," I said to him. I pass the hall with a  extremely crowded dancing floor. I walk through the pathway leading to the ladies room. Three ladies waiting for their turn to use the toilet . So I'm the forth, I saw that there are 4 toilets occupied. I walk past, to go in a wash area where there a big vicinity mirror on it I decided to re-touch my makeup and fix my hair first while waiting for my turn.

When I finished my thing, I walk back to the hallway and go  inside to my friends but when I'm almost at the entrance there a tall and masculine guy blocking my way back inside.

He's back facing me,so I can't see his face and its a bit dark outside, just the discoee lights who randomly giving  a bit of light.

"Excuse me, Mister but you're blocking the way," I said with Irritation. He's impossible!

"Oh! As far as I know, I'm one of the owner of this club so I can stand whenever I want," he said without looking.

What an arrogant pig!!

"Ohh thats so rude of you as the owner, for your information Whatever you're the owner or not, I don't care, but you don't have rights to block the way especially if someone needs to go in." I said in annoyance.

I try to push him with my two hands, so I can get in. But he turned around suddenly so my hands landed on a wrong place instead of his back.

I'm totally shock when I recognize him. Ohh noh!! Not again!! I hope he doesn't remember me! He's the brute  Guy who manhandling me unrightfully.What the chance!!!

He laugh, "You're really my feisty one! But you can't resist me anymore sweetheart,"See, you even touch me without my consent!

Anyway its fine sweetie, you can touch me anytime and anywhere you want,maybe you need a tour? he said with smug in his face.

I  quickly take away my hands into his firm and hard chest but He's wrap it with his massive hands. I feel something stirred inside me I feel my cheeks turned red when realized what he talking about.

I'm feel freeze with the effect of his touch, my feet become weak. "What happening to my body, I should push him away." he wraps his one hands around my waist to support me I'm totally surprise, with what he did.

I looks up to tell him, "back off" but my body say different things especially when I saw how he looks at me with so much adoration on his eyes and some unreadable expressions. We're so close to each other, I just realized I'm being trapped by a big bad wolf.

"That's lips that I'm dying and dreaming for so many nights, how does it feel to be kiss and how soft it is.", he said tracing my lips with his thumb. I smell his minty breath with mix alcohol on it, he staring at me and his warm touch brings a bolt of electricity to my body and comes trough my veins that makes me feel weak and melting. I can't speak, I'm just looking on his perfectly face until I saw her comes closer to me.

"Ohh my.... is he going to kiss me? No Alexa it shouldn't be. Think think!!!
What I'm gonna do? My 1st kiss is from strangers? Push him!!! My mind insists but my body didn't listen instead my heart beats so fast with excitement and anticipation.

Suddenly I feel his warm and soft lips into my lips, he deepens it when he sure that I'm not going to stop him. He demand entrance but I'm hesitant to open up but he pulled my body closer to his body, that's make me surprise and gasps comes out to my mouth and he hastily slipped his tongue to mine and deepen the kiss I didn't know how to respond But I tried to copy what he doing and learn on it.

"That's it sweetheart, your taste good," he said after he released me to take a breath. In no time, his lips ravishing  mine again
The tastes of his lips is so addictive and makes me wanted more, the kiss become more intense and I let out a moan.

The  kiss last for a while but we're interrupted by a voice coming from his back.

"There's you go, Renzo darling,I keep on looking for you," said by a beautiful and sexy woman who wears very skimpy and tiny skirt that almost show her butt cheeks and tops that barely covers her flesh and even her bulging boobs.

The feeling that you're in heaven than suddenly push you all the way down. Or you're in the middle of  sweet moments in your dreams than suddenly someone splashed you a water in the face. It's so embarrassing  moment.

I quickly pushed him so I could get away as soon as possible. I don't want to make a scene, I rushed to hide myself in a dark part of the hallway even though the Guy doesn't want me to go away from him.
I saw how the woman coiled and entwine her body to the guy who she just called "renzo". It's feels pain when I saw them kissing and the woman than tried to pulled him inside the club. I saw him looking on my way but I hide myself.

I feel bad because the guy that taken my 1st kiss is with someone already. Common, Alexa,don't be feel bad, it just a kiss!! My thought encourage me. "Yeah your definitely right,it's just a kiss nothing special.

But Feel my cheeks become red as a beetroot after I realized what just happened I responded the kiss! Ohh my gosh!!! Am I terrible kisser? Did he like it, or maybe he's doesn't give a damn! How I wish, I did some research if I knew this would happen!
"Come On Alexa,get over it"!! I looked around, when I realized that I'm now talking to myself.
I quickly went to the bathroom again to check my figures, and also redo my lipstick that I'm guessing it's ruin and smudge all over my lips. I still feel his lips into mine, the tingling sensation, and the spark from the kiss. It's absolutely amazing!

After I feel okay, I rushed back inside and looked for our table, I know Jake might be very worried right now, its been a while since I
As I'm walking up in the stairs, Jake saw me and he stand up to meet me along the way.

" Are you alright Alexa? I almost call a search party to look for you," he said worriedly.

"Don't be silly Jake, I answered. It's just that so many girls using the bathroom so I need to wait a bit," I lied. I went towards my seat and Every eyes are on me, even Sarah and Xavier.

"What? I spat to Sarah when she's looking at me like trying to figure out something.
"Mmmm, its just you look different there a glow on you!!
"Maybe you drink a lots that why you're seeing too much."I answered before I take my seat.

I looked around and My eyes landed into piercing blue eyes that staring at me  with amusement.
I feel uncomfortable after the "incident" happened, the Guy "renzo" is sitting with us, as well as the beautiful sexy actress that now i recognized, she's one of our favorite actress with Sarah and she a good model. She almost sitting on his lap. I looked on Sarah,she read me but she's just shrugged. I'm guessing that, she doesn't like her anymore.

"He's the late friends that Xavier telling a while ago."Jake mumble to me.

As if Xavier read us,
"Alexa, this is Mirasol the famous actress,
You know her isn't it?
"Hello, I said to be nice but she doesn't even look at me.

A kind of bitch! I look in Sarah, and she gave me a "I told you so" look! We both smiled.

And meet this devil one here, a special members of the gang and my best friends, Lorenzo Monterro"!

"Simple Hi! that's what I can say. But it's surprise me when Lorenzo stands up and walks all the way to my seat, take my hands caressing and kiss it while looking at my eyes!

"Its been a pleasure to finally introduce and meets a very beautiful lady like you Alexa,after numerous encounters," he said with full meaning on it. I feel an sparks come through my veins by his touch. I quickly take my hand out of his.  He returned to his seat and I caught Mirasol throwing angry and sharp looks toward my way. But I just shrugged it off. It's like that im going to eat your boyfriend. I just tasted its!!

I focus my attention to Jake and I said my thanks to him, as I pick up the vine glass that contains some reddish vine and drink it, I cough a bit when I taste the vine, its a bit strong but tastes sweeter at the end.

"I thought you'd thirsty but you just spilled it," He hoaxed, handing me his handkerchief. But I didn't accept it, I used my hands wipe it.

"I'm fine,thanks anyway," I answered. Instead he wipe mine and help me to clean up my mess.
"Dont worry I have tons of that,its not going to make me poor when you used one,"he joked into my ears so no ones will gonna heard it.
I laugh. And I didn't notice the deadly looks from Lorenzo!
"Alexa,you did bring your phone are you,? Rebecca's asked.
"Yeah! Why?
You better check it out before your parents send some research team,to looked for you." she jokes!

Just that moment I Remember that I forgot to send  them a message that I'll be late. I quickly  open my purse and get my phone out,
I check and there 11 misscall from Mom, and 23 MSN  some to my daddy.
I excuse myself and call them.

I went back to the table to tell them that I need to go home, it's surprise me that Lorenzo and Jake stand up and they both said in unison to bring me home that gives others a curiosity looks.

I said, "thank you Lorenzo, "but I can't as Jake is here with me to bring me home."

He obviously very mad and annoyed with my choice because he roughly seat back and drink his bottle of wine. Mirasol gives me a dagger look that if looks might can kill maybe I'll be dead right now.

We both bid are goodbye to every one and hug Sarah and Rebbecca that still stay to enjoy the rest of the nights.

A/N
Hi Guys, its me again!
How do you feel?
Please write your feelings on  a comment below, I'm happy to know what you think! I
I can't wait to read your comments!!
See you all Guys😘😘
Have a great time Guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
5.7M 158K 48
STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I demanded looking down. "Be MINE, Caroline" he...
5K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
125K 4.2K 57
(#1 in Lust - 16.11.22) Even though I was the one who initiated the kiss, I could tell that I was no longer in control. His large arms wrapped around...