Fated To Be Urs ( Formidable...

By boundbeyondtimes

A couple so different from each other. A couple that has nothing in common to bind them. Yet nothing could s... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 24

4.6K 236 18
By boundbeyondtimes

Hi Guys,

How are you all doing?? I think everyone is excited about the Valentine's day. Well why shouldn't we, after all we get a chance to express our love to the important people in our lives - significant others, Parents, Friends, Siblings.

So if anyone loves a person and haven't expressed it to that person, what better time than now. So people love all you can and with everything you get.

Here is a new chapter for all of you lovely readers. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Anya's POV

I woke up the next day to a chilly breeze. I was in a dilemma if I should inform my family regarding the episode that occurred in the elevator, but decided against telling them for the time being. This was my first weekend after I joined the S J International. I decided to video call my grandparents and dialed my grandpa's number. When he answered the call I saw that both of them were together on the terrace garden. We talked about many trivial things and finally they asked me about my new sense of independence and freedom. While talking about this topic, I sensed that my grandpa was trying to get the information about that someone special in my life. My suspicions later got confirmed with his statement. " Anya, Promise me that you will not elope and get married if you find the right guy by yourself. You wouldn't deprive your grandpa of giving you away in your marriage, would you Anya?" He ended his sentence with a sad, innocent expression on his face which prompted me that this conversation was going to take a very serious turn. " You seriously know how to give ideas to them, don't you!! Even if she never had such ideas before, now with your unnecessary worries you clued her to run away and get married. What has gotten into you??!! Did you forget that running away and getting married is a trait that runs in our family?! Did it cross your mind that may be Anya would be an exception in this aspect?! But nooo, you have to go and open your big mouth about eloping and getting married. Anya!! Your grandpa was joking honey, you forget about this eloping thing, just wash it away from your brain" My grandma scolded my grandpa while he appeared embarrassed and guilty for broaching that subject.

I laughed and replied to them both before they got into their marathon of arguments. " Grandma! It is absolutely alright. I knew about this tradition of eloping and getting married that is practiced by our family members. If I am not wrong, you were the one who persuaded grandpa to elope with you and get married when your families were against your marriage. As for Dad and Mom, I do not know what exactly happened but I am sure that there must be a strong reason for them to get married secretly. And lets not talk about Vikrant and Ishana SIL's wedding. I was young but not that young to forget that it was you Grandpa who asked them to runaway and get married. Also if my memory serves right you procured a special marriage registration certificate for them, didn't you grandpa!! These matters aside I promise you both that I will not elope and get married. It was Mom and Dad's dream to get me married in the presence of all my loved ones, so even though they are not here with us anymore, I would do everything in my power to make that dream of theirs into a reality."

I saw that their faces were beaming with smiles after hearing my reply but what caught my attention was their eyes, they were brimmed with unshed tears. I was alarmed by their tears and said," Grandmaaa!! Grandpaa!! What happened??!! Was it something I said ?" " These are tears of joy Anya not pain. We are very happy to see you talk about your parents again after such a long time. So tell me this, how did you know about parents dream regarding your wedding? We never told you about it", Grandpa replied while comforting grandma by putting his hand around her shoulder and hugging her to him. I realised then that I never talked about my parents with them. But a few moments before I talked about them as if I had been doing that since ages. I was surprised by how naturally I was able to bring them up without any episodes of stress and panic. Even though I was glad that I was able to talk about them then, I was overwhelmed by the pain and guilt of putting everyone around me in crunch because of my stress disorder. " I am sorry for all these years. All of you were walking on egg shells around me so as not to bring them up in my presence so I would not get upset. I have taken away your right of reminiscing their memories from you. Please forgive me for all the pain I caused you. It was selfish and heartless of me to deny you all of those simple things because of my fear and stress, but please understand that it was never my intention to rob you people of such small happiness regarding my parents", I revealed my fears to them. " No No Anya! Do not cry beta! You never deprived us of anything. Tell me Anya, you never talk about them in front of us, so does it mean you forgot them or you do not love them anymore?', my grandma asked me. I just nodded my head as no for her question. " It is same with us beta. We will never forget them no matter where we are. We never felt bad or sad for not being able to talk about them in front of you, because we knew that their memories would bring you nightmares and that was not acceptable to me nor your grandfather. Your parents were gone but they gave you to us. You and Vikrant were alive that was what was the most significant thing. So never talk about being heartless and selfish again. You have a beautiful heart. I think you might have overheard us talking about your parents' dream for you. Well since the topic has come I will tell you clearly what your parents wanted for you. Your parents always said that they wanted to give you to a person who would never make you miss your family. Of course your brother was not agreeable on this concept of his lovely sister getting married. He said he would not allow anyone to steal his sister from him if my memory serves me right. I am sure your would be husband would have to go through your brother to reach you. That boy may be your brother by blood but he is like your father in all aspects related to you." She sighed. " You can ask us anything about your parents. Me and your grandpa will always support all your decisions. Be happy. That is what your parents would want Anya. Your happiness is what matters to all of us," my grandpa told me and smiled at me.

After talking to them and convincing them that I was fine and no longer crying for a few more minutes I disconnected the call and decided to help Mrs. Mehra with her lunch preparations for the potluck with their family friends of our colony. She taught me how to make various types of stuffed parathas - Potato, Cauliflower, Radish, Cheese. After preparing more than enough food for their potluck, we packed the food carefully into the aluminum foil containers. I decided to accompany them to the potluck after a lot of persuasion from Mr & Mrs Mehra, on a condition that I could return home whenever I want. They agreed to my condition gladly. I was introduced to many of their friends once we reached the garden where the potluck was held. After spending few minutes by looking at the beautiful but simple decorations in the garden, I came to a conclusion that this party is a get away for all the families which have their children settled somewhere. Most of the families either were small families with their young children or were retired families like Mr & Mrs Mehra. There were very few people of my age group.

While I was pondering on when would I get the opportunity to leave the garden without getting caught by Mr & Mrs Mehra, I saw Priya coming in with her Mom. After greeting her mom, I turned to Priya and found from her facial expression that she was as excited as me for this potluck. She widened her eyes dramatically, enveloped me in her arms and said with fervour", You are a savior Anya. You are an oasis in this desert. I am scared to think about what would have happened to me if I didn't find you here!" She started her antics and I could not hold back the smile that was trying to make its appearance on my lips. "It is OK to smile Anya, they will not charge you anything for that. They only charge for the Desserts here." After I heard her words I turned my gaze to the area where many types of desserts were arranged elegantly on a oak table. "Are you serious?!" I asked her showing my trepidation. But when I saw the twinkle in her eyes I knew she was pulling my leg. "God no! The only reason I come to these Potlucks is for those desserts." She explained by throwing a smile at me. We made our way to the dessert's table and tried out few yummy looking treats.

We found a quiet place under the gazebo at the far right corner of the garden and settled on the floor. " So, how are the decorations? " she asked all of a sudden. I gave her an honest answer saying that they are elegant and pleasant. Her next question surprised me," So do you think there is a scope for the person who designed these to get any prospects for business?" I turned my surprised look at her and saw the seriousness in her eyes. "What is that you want to ask Priya? Ask directly." She sighed and said," Mom is getting old and she has sacrificed many things to provide me with everything. I want her to take a break from the boutique and concentrate on her dreams. I will takeover the business but I am not sure if the we can survive with the income from running the flower boutique in this industry now. So I thought of branching out. Mom is blessed with a talent to beautifully decorate the places for any type of venues but she could not pursue because of many reasons. This garden is her first work. After a lot of force from me, she agreed to do it. As my friend I wanted to know your opinion." "I really like the decorations Priya. And I agree with you that your mother is blessed with a talent to enhance the beauty of a place by doing few additions. So yes she should do this more. So this means you will resign from your post at SJ International." I gave my input to Priya. "I am not sure when I will resign, but I will do it for sure. I need to have some contracts in hand before taking such a major decision."She replied me.

We both sat there for a few minutes enjoying the calm. Priya dropped a bomb in my lap with her next question. "So tell me about your biker boy?" I was surprised by her question and whipped my head towards her. "What?? Do not look so surprised now. Even though I am not aware of what is happening between you both I can easily sense the under currents that pass in the environment surrounding both of you. I will not call it animal magnetism and degrade it but that is some serious thing going on Anya. No need to get alarmed dear. No one knows about you and your biker boy. I came to call you that day right, I realized then. I thought of asking you later on but was involved in my things and forgot about it. So what is going on my friend?"

I did not know what to answer because her words gave some incoherent form to the feelings coursing through me. The incidents with him were dancing in my mind. "I guess we are not that close to tread into these aspects of our life yet. Not a problem. You take your time and answer me. If you think that you can escape from answering this question by using a 'new friend zone' you will be sorely disappointed. Whether you agree today or after one year you are my good friend and not even you can change that." Her words filled me warmth that I always feel in the presence of Rina and Urmi. I smiled at her and said", Even I do not know what is happening between us. And thanks for giving me space and accepting my silence. You need not wait for one one year Priya, you are already my good friend." She laughed at my reply and nodded her head as if I was a lost cause and there is no hope for me. "Poor Biker boy!! He doesn't know what hit him. All the best for whatever is going on with you two. Looks like you need all the luck and help in dealing with him", she winked at me, stood up from the floor and started moving towards her mother who was approaching us. I blushed at her wink and collected myself. She hit bulls eye with her wishes of luck and help. Somehow my heart was telling me that all the luck and help will not be sufficient in dealing with Kai, as I was getting inundated with surprises since his arrival into my life.

I know I know this was not what many of you might have expected I wanted to build up for that moment when Kai and Anya will talk to each other.

Well I will try to bring up their conversation in the next chapter if possible😉😉. So do give your love to Anya and Kai. Keep voting and commenting.

Have a great time ahead all of you. Oh before I leave, Happy Rose day to all of the lovers in the world. Keep smiling. Keep loving. Keep living.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 570 13
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
819K 53.1K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 74.5K 93
Ankti- Sweet, an innocent girl with a pure heart and with a dream which she wants to fulfill. She wants to make her dead parents proud. she only want...