Robin and Batgirl

By batfam

Barbara is a normal 12 year old girl, ok so not that normal. Her dad is the commissioner of Gotham city. Her... More

Robin and Batgirl
Robin batgirl
Robin and Batgirl
3years in the making
Fall out
For the buzzer
What now?
The Birth of Batgirl
Happily Ever After

*Note to readers

1.3K 57 12
By batfam

A/n

Sup guys! Soooo I see that people are reading my story's but not voting soooo if you want me too keep writing then please, please, PLEASE vote (and comment). As always hope you enjoy, stay awesome and most importantly...........Stay SCHWAY! Well alright............. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. And btw PLEASE write GRAYBAT FANFICS! I have read like every GRAYBAT fan fic on wattpad, and I need more..... I'm having GRAYBAT withdrawal.

*cries in corner*.... No, I'm actually in a corner..... So ya. Well this just got awkward..... ;)

Love batfam aka ᒍᑌᒪIᗩ! Okay well I'll probably post some time today so ya.

End of a/n

***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC