Skip To The Good Part

由 AdminJ01

Momo is a new student of J. Y. Park School, being a self conscious junior student she is, she ends up look... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
2yeon's Date
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
MINA
MINA prt.2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SaTzu3
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
2Yeon
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Valentines Special

The Break Up

2.9K 82 46
由 AdminJ01

  "Mina~"

 Momo said on the other line that got Mina smiling widely.

"What is it?" Mina asked

"Can we meet?"

"Why? Miss me already?" Mina asked and Momo chuckle in return that sounded somewhat bitter but Mina let it slide.

"Sure I'll go to your hous-"

"No let's meet at the park" Momo said to her.

"Oh~ okay then see you, I love-"

"Okay, Mina gotta go" Momo said and Mina was confused since after every conversation they had, it is an impulse to say those three words that Momo disregarded and forgot.

When Mina reach the park she found Momo seated on one of the bench, Mina walk behind her quietly then hugged the unsuspecting girl beforeplanting a kiss on her cheek.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" Mina asked as she sits besides Momo.

"Let's break up" Momo said like it was nothing.

"W-what? That isn't a good joke Momo" Mina said as she laugh it obut it comes out bitterly

"I'm not joking, let's break up. I'm sorry" Momo said then left.

"Momo~ no Momo" Mina called out as she tried to chase afterMomo.

"Momo.. Momo- ouch!" Mina yelps when she falls othe bed, her heart was raising and her face was wet with tears but all her worries were wash away when she receives a text.

From: MyPeachGood

 Morning!!! Princess Penguin did ya have a nice sleep?? Did you dream of me?? Kekeke I'm going to have a breakfast now make sure you eat too don't skip breakfast >•< that's a no no, have a great day Mitangxoxo.

 Mina can't help but to smile and feel giddy at the text, she instantly types for a reply while biting her lips to stop the smile from spreading.

To: MyPeach

Good Morning too <3 I just woke up and currently on the floor TT I fall on my bed and don't worry I won't skip breakfast,you eat well dont choke on your food kekeke~ hugs&kisses .

With a smile Mina proceeded to start her day.

"Ouch my butt hurts"

---

Everything was okay but as the days went by Mina felt that Momo has been avoiding.

"Momo how about we-"

"Sorry Mitang I can't, I have something to do" Momo answered right away not even letting Mina finish.

 "You said that the other day and the day before that and the day before that day and the day before" Mina whines she wasn't like this at all but Momo had been ignoring her for about 2 weeks now. 14 days. 354 hours. 21240 minutes. 1274400 seconds and counting to be exact.

"I'm really sorry I'm just busy, I'll make it up to you next time I promise, I got to go love you bye"

"You said that too anyways love you too bye" Mina said then turn the call off.

"At least she said I love you" Mina convinced herself, she stands up and go out she needs someone to talk to.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Mina called as she continuously presses the doorbell then the door swung open revealing a newly woke Tzuyu.Mina barge inside then sat on Tzuyu's couch, a pout visible on her face, Tzuyu went to Mina an ice cream tub on hand she's sure that the older girl needs it.

"So what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked as she hands the ice cream and spoon to Mina and the latter immediately took it.

"Momo had been ignoring me" Mina said a she ate a spoonful of the cold desert.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked confused.

"She's ignoring me, I tried asking her out and even brag her about this newly open Jokbal store but she always said that she's busy"

"Maybe she is" Tzuyu said

"On what? it's summer break and we don't have any projects, nor homeworks"

"Have you tried asking her?"

"Yes and all she say is that she's busy with some stuffs, like how important that stuff is, for her to ignore her girlfriend" Mina rants as she stuffs her face with the ice cream.

"Mina unnie don't you think your exaggerating a bit Momo unnie has her life too" Tzuyu tried to reasoned out.

"B-but *sigh* I'm just worried that she's just finding a reason to break up with me" Mina truthfully said.

"Why in the hell would she break up with you? I don't see any reason for her to do that"

"You don't get it I had this dream and it seems so real" Mina said as she tells Tzuyu what happens to her dream.

"You do know that dreams are far from reality right?" Tzuyu said as she chuckles at the girl, Mina is sometimes silly she thought.

"I know but-"

"No more buts and what if's, stop worrying and stressing yourself out over nothing, Momo unnie would never do that and if she does there's a reason for her to do that... You're not cheating behind her back are you? Cause if you do I'm-"

"The heck I would do that! I'm not a two timing freak! " Mina retorts.

"Just making things clear"

"Thanks Tzuyu~ah your a great help and also for the ice cream it helps me get better"

"Anytime unnie" Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Anyways it's past noon already why did you just woke up?" Mina asked and as if on cue a certain squirrel came out of yoda's room scratching her head and Tzuyu was blushing.

"Ohh~ now I know"

"I-its not what you think!"

---

"Mina~" Momo said on the other line as soon as Mina answered

"What is it?" Mina asked her heart was beating fast, why did Momo call at 8 in the evening

"Can we meet?" Momo asked.

"Why? Miss me already?" Mina asked and Momo chuckle in return.

"Oh my god! It's happening for real! No this can't be" Mina had a mental panic.

"Mina? Hello are you there?"

"Ye-yes I'm here, I'll just go to your hous-"

"No let's meet at the park" Momo said to her, why would Momo want to go at the park late at night.

"Oh~ okay then see you, I love-"

"Okay, Mina gotta go"Mina's heart sank when the call went off, her dream was becoming real.

"What do I do? Maybe I should just pretend to be sick, ugh! I don't know what to do"After a few moments of Mina's internal conflict she decided to go not forgetting to bring a hanky with her just incase. And when she opens her door there stood Jimin handing her a white rose.

"What is this for?" Mina asked him.

"Let's just say someone asked me to give it to you" he said then wink and there stood behind him was his gang who also gave her white roses.

"Oh~ and before I forget go up to the pent house" Jimin said

"But Momo-"

"Forget about her someone better is waiting upstairs, it's a friend of mine" Jimin said before leaving with his gang that got Mina confused and curious at the same time but she can't let Momo wait in the dark, she knows it scares Momo. Just then a text came up coming from a certain peach.

From: MyPeach

Are you at the park already? I'm really really sorry, something came up so let's just talk some other time.

 It said making Mina heave a sigh before replying 

" Yeah, sure" , it really made Mina upset, got nothing to do Mina decided to go see whose at the penthouse.

On Mina's way up the pent house people keep giving her white roses that she lost count of it, luckily the roses don't have thorns.Even though she keep receiving these flowers she still felt down and her mind was still clouded by what got Momo so busy these days that she forgot she have a girlfriend.

When she was about to exit the elevator, someone covered her nose and mouth forcing her to take in the smell that made her dizzy as the two figure carried her while the other one picks the roses up.Mina woke up seated in front of a mirror in an unfamiliar room as she started to panic since her clothes were change into a black dress that fits her body perfectly, her hair and make up is done and there's a note on the right side of the mirror.

"Like the new look? Now that you look appropriate for our friend to see head up to the pent house quickly don't make our friend wait, don't even try running away or else- we have your precious girlfriend. Hirai Mono? Mona? Mo-whoever she is but don't worry no harm is done if you comply.

P. S. Don't even try crying.

P. P. S. Take the roses with you, don't you even dare throw them away and on your way in you'll encounter more roses pick them all out. When I say all I mean ALL. "

Mina wanted to cry but held it in she was beyond worried on what will these guys do to Momo or who these psychos are but one things for sure, they are not in the right mind and so is this friend of them since the letter is written in blood. Mina went straight to the pent house so she can confront who was this friend of them that wanted to see her. 

Taking in a deep breath before entering the psycho's den, her whole body is shaking but she tried to be strong.On her way inside there she saw Nayeon standing while fidgeting on her position.

"N-Nayeon?" Mina called.

"M-Mina t-thank God your here, th-they got Momo and- they force us to do this" Nayeon stutters and on the brink of tears, Mina was about to cry to but she can't her heart is nearly exploding on how fast it beats.

"Nayeon I-"

"Mina please just go- f-for Momo" Nayeon said as she hands a bouquet of white roses to Mina and there's a note in it.

"I know your upset but I had to do it~"It said but Mina was not just upset hence she was beyond furious on what's happening, when she turn to look back at Nayeon she was no where insight so Mina proceeded on her journey, there were lights everywhere even the path that she's walking on has them but they didn't over do it.

If Mina was on a different situation she would really be in awe at the sight, they really put an effort on the venue not to mention the live classical music being played on the background.Next she met on the way was Jeongyeon who refused to look at her and just hands another bouquet of white roses and like the first bouquet it also has a note on it.

"I remembered how I first met you, what I did was really embarrassing to the point that I just want the land to just eat me up."

Mina was confused at what she read, just who is this person really.

"Jeong-"

"I can't answer any of your questions Mina, I-I was- I'm sorry.. I'm of no help" Jeongyeon said as she looks down, Mina patted her shoulders.

"It's not your fault"Next stop was Sana that engulfed her with a tight hug.

"Hang in there... Hmm~... For Momoring" Sana said as she hands another bouquet with white roses.

"I know we didn't have a good start because you were mean to me." Mean? Mina knows that she's a snob but she was never mean to anyone unless they hurt Chae or Momo.

Then Mina met Jihyo that gave her sad smile before giving her yet another bouquet that she's having a hard time holding them not to mention the individual roses given earlier.

"You really offended me when you said that I was ugly TT you meanie~"

Mina doesn't have an idea who this is but one things for sure this person might have had hold a grudge on her.

Then she met next was Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who all gave her a bear hug.

"This is the last one unnie" Chaeyoung said as they hand her the last bouquet of roses before they left

"I was annoyed by how you act towards me but later on I realize that, it was all just an act and beyond that was nothing but a cute and fluffy little penguin."

It said and it was written in a very familiar hand writing. Mina's eyesight was blocked when a hand covers it and Mina knows the touch of that soft hands and Mina smells a whimp of vanilla and also she knows that very familiar voice that whispers in her ears.

"And I'm glad I fell for that cute, fluffy and elegant penguin. "Mina let the flowers fall on the ground as she also lets her tears falls when she engulf Momo in a tight hug.

"Hey~ don't cry you'll ruin the make up" Momo said as she carefully dabs the tears away but she receives a pinch on the waist instead.

"Ow! What was that for?" Momo asked as she rubs her abused waist.

"You don't know how worried I was!" Mina said as she continuously hits Momo.

"Eh!?" Momo said cluelessly then Mina told her what happened.

"Sana!" Momo exclaimed as she looks at the back to see her friends was no longer there then she heard a shout from a familiar squirrel.

"You said you want it to be memorable!!!" Sana yelled but she was no where to be seen that Momo could just shake her head.

"I'm so sorry for what they did" Momo apologized and Mina took this time to appreciate Momo's beauty she was wearing the same dress but it was white and Mina doesn't know if her eyes were playing tricks on her but Momo was sparkling.

"You look gorgeous" Mina said to Momo that causes the latter to look down in shyness.

"Y-you too, you look absolutely stunning" Momo replied.

"How did you manage to pull this out" Mina said as she looks around the place.

"First of all, I want to say sorry for ignoring you this past few days- *Mina raise an eyebrow* okay weeks, I don't want to rely on my parents for money so I took a few part time jobs so that I could accumulate enough money and here it is" Momo said as she flashes a huge smile at Mina.

"And here I thought you'll break up with me" Mina said as Momo's eyes widen while she shakes her head.

"I would never do that!"

"I guessed my dream got under my skin. You didn't have to do this but thank you, really. This is beautiful" Mina said.

"Come"

"The roses"

"Someone will pick that up" Momo said as she lead Mina to a table a candlelight in the middle and escorted her to sit.

"Fancy" Mina mused as she lets out a chuckle.

"I know right" Momo said as she sends Mina a wink before calling for the waiter to serve them the food.

"Mitang~ I'll tell you a secret"

"What is it?"

"I cook these food while thinking of you" Momo said and Mina almost choke on her food, yeah she knows Momo can cook but these food, it taste like it was cooked by a five star chef no puns intended.

"You did? How?"

"I took a few cooking class from Uncle Yoo and I asked your Mom and Dad about all your favorite food" Momo said a wide smile never left her face and Mina swears she looks like an angel.

"These taste great! Amazing even!" Mina exclaimed

"Thanks" Momo muttered after a hearty meal Momo excused herself to Mina and she came back holding a life size penguin plushie.

"Happy 200th day!" Momo exclaimed as she hands Mina the penguin.

"Momo I- I don't know what to say" Mina said as she accepts the gift and engulf Momo with a tight hug and a kiss on the lips expressing how thankfu lshe was.

"Thank you Moguri~" Mina said as they both lean on each others forehead.

"Thank you also for always staying by this pabo's side"

"You're my pabo anyways"

"Just marry each other already! " Sana shouted.

"Yes! I agree! You even rented this expensive pent house and here I thought you'll propose to her!!!" Jeongyeon also shouted.

"Shut up you psychos!!! I still have to murder you after this!!" Momo shouted.

"You're not gonna proposed to me are you? " Mina asked and Momo looked up as she taps her cheeks as of thinking thoughtfully before she shakes her head no.

"Nope, not yet who knows I'll meet someone better- ouch!"

"What???" Mina asked after she pinch Momo.

"Just kidding, I still want us to achieve our dream jobs and I still want us to enjoy and aren't we too young to marry?" Momo asked Mina as shes mothers her with kisses.

"Yeah~ your right but one things for sure... You. Are. Mine. And you can't say no to that" Mina said as she kissed Momo on every word each time longer than the others.

"I know and you are too" Momo said as she kissed back.

"And Mitang I know we'll encounter problems along our journey but can you promise me that we'll hold on" Momo asked as she helds her pinky at Mina.

"I promise to stay as long as you want me too" Mina said as she hooks her pinky at Momo's

"Me too"Then they connected their thumbs smiling at one another sealing a promise with yet another kiss.   

THE END~~~~

yeah, it's the end. so don't complain , i can't do anything about that! Hahaha xD

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
15.4K 599 19
Yuna (Y/n) is in her last year of her semester in JYP University. Since she is taking new subjects for the new semester, there are new professors tha...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
2.3K 67 7
The story of fallen love between two girls. Two girls with different views, different lives, different identities. But is it really love? Or is it j...