The Princess and the Devil✔️

By princesstreatment

{book one of the gang love series} * "How do I look?" he asked smirking at me. I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen bet... More

Character List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Bonus chapter: 84
Bonus Chapter: 85
Important note
Bonus Chapter: 86
Bonus chapter: 87
Bonus chapter: 88
Alternative Ending: Chapter 89
Bonus Chapter: 90
Bonus chapter: 91
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
¡SEQUEL ANNOUNCMENT!
¡Sequel Announcement!
Preview of rewritted version
Rewrite: 1

20

52.7K 1K 242
By princesstreatment

I got dressed in a long sleeve black with a lace down in the front shirt with ripped blue jeans and black ankle boots. I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom where Jason was fixing a "problem", you know the kind of the lower region. "Having fun there?" I chuckled.

He looked back startled and stopped. "Shut up," he glared. I laughed and went to the sink where my stuff is. He looked at me before shaking his head. "No, go change."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Bite me." he rose his eyebrow at me and stepped forward to which I glared at him. "So what are we doing today?" I asked as I started brushing my hair.

"Whatever you want," he said as he leaned up against the wall watching me.

I stopped brushing my hair as I turned to look at him. "Can I go see my brother?" I asked.

"No," he said blankly.

"But-"I started.

"I said no Sydney," he said.

I turned back to the mirror and started putting on my mascara. "Okay! You said whatever I wanted but okay." he rolled his eyes and me causing me to stick my tongue at him through the mirror. He shook his head smiling at me slightly.

"Come downstairs when you're done okay?" I nodded. He left the bathroom as I finished putting on my makeup. I put on eyeliner after my mascara then powder foundation and a glossy pink lip gloss.

I walked downstairs to see everyone eating at the island. As I walked over to the island I was ran into. I looked down to see Patrick hugging my legs. "Well good morning Bambino," I said to him.

He looked up at me smiling. "Hi Ms. Sydney"

I smiled and picked him up, holding him on my hip. I walked us over to the island and sat down next to Jason with Patrick on my lap. Roger put down two plates of food for us in front of me. I said thank you and we both started eating our food.

Sam walked downstairs and smiled at us. "You ready to go baby?" she asked. Patrick nodded excitedly and started jumping up and down on my lap.

I laughed at his cuteness. "Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Pacific Park." I looked at her confused. "It's an amusement park."

"Are you excited?" I asked Patrick.

"Yeah." he bounced on my lap again before he jumped off and went to his mom.

"Jason, can we go too?" I asked before I took another bite of food.

He looked at me like I was weird. "Seriously, you want to go to a park?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've never been to one," I said looking down at my food.

"You've never been to an amusement park?" asked Madi shocked.

"I moved around a lot and we never had a lot of money growing up." it was true. Connor and I moved from family to family we never had the time or money to go to amusement parks, hell we barely even went to the movies.

"Alright, we'll go," said Jason.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. He nodded at me. I smiled at him and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!"

We finished our food and started heading out. "Madi are you coming?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm just going to hang out here. It's not every day I get the whole house to myself."

I laughed. "Alright have fun." she waved goodbye as Jason and I walked out of the house. We climbed into his Bugatti and he drove out of the driveway.

We were driving for about ten minutes before the street started to look really familiar. "Jason, where are we going?" I asked him.

"We are making a quick stop," he said not taking his eyes off the road.

"A stop where?"I asked turning my body to face him.

"You'll find out when we get there," he said, still not looking at me.

"Oh c'mon just tell me,"I said.

He shook his head. "I will... when we get there."

I put my hands on his lower thigh. "Please?" I asked seductively.

"Stop playing around princess," he said. I moved my hand up higher which made him grab my hand. "Are you really this impatient? Look."

I noticed he stopped the car so I looked out the window to see the Fields house. I gasped. "What is this?" I asked.

"Go, go see your brother," he said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Yeah, you have fifteen minutes. Don't try anything" he said as I got out. I nodded.

I jogged to the front door and knocked. The door opened to reveal Connor. "Sydney?" I smiled and hugged him. "What are you doing here?"

I tilted my head back at the car. "Jason let me see you."

"Seriously? Syd, he acting like-" he started.

"No, he isn't, he's not like him. Jason's a good man," I said. He looked like he didn't believe me but he let it go. " look I only have fifteen minutes."

He nodded and let me inside. We went to the living room and sat down. "How is everything? I mean was he mad when you escaped?" he asked.

"No, we never talked about it. He didn't do anything," I said.

That's when Melissa walked downstairs. "Sydney? Is that you?" she cried.

"Hey Melissa." she came down and gave me a big hug sitting next to me. "How are you, Melissa?"

"I'm okay, I'm so sorry darling." she apologized

"It wasn't your fault, it was Jacks. Speaking of him, where is Jack?"

"After he did that to you, I kicked him out. I'm filing for a divorce."

"Mel you don't have to do that because of what happened to me,"I told her.

"I've been thinking about it for a while, what he did to you was the last straw," she said.

We continued talking for a while until Jason car horn honked twice. I sighed. "I gotta go," I said. They nodded and gave me a hug then walked me to the front door.

We opened the door to see Jack about to knock on the front door. "What's the slut doing here?" he asked with a scowl.

"Get out of here Jack you can't be here," Melissa said.

"Shut up bitch," he yelled.

Jason stepped out of the car and started walking towards us. "Don't talk to her like that," I said glaring at him.

"I don't listen to whores." he spat.

I pulled my arm back and punched him straight in the face causing him to fall down to the ground. "That's for selling me." I kicked him in the stomach. "That's for being a bitch to Melissa." I then kicked him in the face. "And that was for the fun of it."

I walked away leaving him groaning on the ground in pain. Jason came up to me and check my hand. "You alright Princess?" I nodded. "Ready to go?" he asked.

I looked back at Connor and Melissa, smiling. "Yeah let's go."

"Okay." we walked back to the car; Jason opened the door for me, letting me in.

He climbed in on his side, and we drove off. 

***********************************************************************************************

Jason's outfit

Sydney's outfit

I hope you guys like these last two chapters. Please vote, comment and share if you do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 20.2K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...
205K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
307K 4.1K 35
I pressed my chest onto her now exposed skin. She moaned from both the feeling of my boner digging into her lower region and from the feeling of her...
307K 6K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...