Undercover

Galing kay J3ssica16

Lindsey Mathews was just a teen and lives with her dad. Until she meets Dylan she thinks hes a FBI like he sa... Higit pa

Undercover (1)
undercover (2)
undercover (3)
undercover (4)
undercover (new style)
undercover (7)
undercover (8)
undercover (9)
undercover (10)
undercover (11)
undercover (12)
undercover (13)
undercover (14)
undercover (15)
undercover (16)
undercover (17)
undercover (18)
undercover (19)
undercover (20)
undercover (21)
undercover (22)
undercover (23)
undercover (24)
undercover (25)
Author's note
CONTEST

undercover (5)

1 0 0
Galing kay J3ssica16

We pull up to a nice looking garage place. "Are we here yet?" he gets out and walks over to my side, and open a my door yo help me out. "Yea yes we are.. Now lets get you fixed up." we walk in and i see a lady. With mid length black hair. "Oh you must be Lindsey." she says with a sweet voice. I look at her "yea and you must be Amy my stylest." "yep that's me now lets get started." she says pulling me to a chair to sit. "Now lets start with your hair." she snips for an hour trying to get it just right.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.2K 77 21
Layla Cheyenne is a secret spy for the FBI. She is only 18 and one of the best in the squad. Then she gets a job that will change her life forever. S...
1.2K 12 24
Seven years ago, Devyn Fredericks mother went missing, her older brother ran away, her dad stopped talking, and her uncle became a big part of her li...
968 51 47
Previously known as "Don't mess with the girl, her love and her gadgets" This is the re-writen, edited and fixed version of my previous story, I chan...
Blackout Galing kay TripleA40

Mystery / Thriller

30 0 11
Scarlett Gaden was a regular teenager. She played softball, had boyfriends, and had a loving family. That all changes when her parents and brothers...