Can A Thug "Really" Love A Ne...

By ILoveMeTurntUp

"Can I please leave" I said while his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I w... More

Can A Thug Really Love A Nerd
Sunday Morning
jealosy or nahhhhh
Player
sorry this is not a chapter
Forgiveness
Be patient
Obsessed? or what.......
His House!?!?
Daddy's Home :)
The Plan!>!>
Finally Huh? Author Pov
Tomorrow
Friday
The Party
Depressed To Two Years Love!?!
New Start or Lies?
Would This Love Last A Lifetime
More Dramaaa?1?!
My Thug <3 <3
The Date! <3
New Student
Meeting My Mom and Dad
Hit and Run
A Different Point Of View
Coma Dreams
I'm Wide Awake
Summer Author Pov
The Talk
Author Pov
Graduation
Author Pov
Pitcures
Pitcures Location
The Break Up?
College Trip
Sequel?
Hey Guys
Abducted By A Thug Was Not My Plan
Advertisment {2}
Cover
Its Here!!!

The Real Forgiveness

9.6K 361 42
By ILoveMeTurntUp

“I didn’t know that either” Keyshawn said looking pissed off. I didn’t know what to do, I was just shock and stuck it felt like someone was just putting dozens of super glow + tape on my mouth. I’m always faithful… what happen to me. “Look man she probably didn’t mean it, I’m pretty sure when she tilt her head our lips connected” Daquan said trying to make everything better.

“Yea I’m pretty sure that happen to while my fucking girlfriend don’t have nothing to say over there!” Keyshawn said balling up his fist. I’m so glad Daquan was in here with me because I don’t know what Keyshawn would did to me with those look in his eyes. There were just pure black It wasn’t his cute gery-greenish eyes anymore they were just hateful.

“Keyshawn-“I said but getting cut off “FUCK THAT… I GAVE YOU THE FUCKING- *PUNCHES WALL* I CAME HERE CAMILLA TO SEE YOU AND THIS HOW YOU BETRAYED ME… YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU I GAVE YOU THE BENFIT OF DOUBT THAT YOU WOULD BE THE ONLY GIRL THAT WON’T BREAK MY DAME HEART… FUCK YOU BE HAPPY WITH HIM THEN… I’M TROUGH; I’M DONE GETTING MY HEART BROKEN… AND I’D NEVER IN MY LIFE I REPEAT NEVER EXPLAIN MY FELLINGS TO A GIRL WHEN I’M IN A AGRUMENT… IT’S ONLY A FUCK YOU, PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE… BUT FOR YOU CAMILLA LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO ME I LOVED YOU… I DID NOTHING BUT CHERISH SOME GOOD MEMORIES WITH YOUR ASS… SO YOU SEE HOW WORTHED YOU “WERE” TO ME, BYE”. Keyshawn said dropping the roses he had in his hands and leaving out the room. The water from the rose vase was just pouring everywhere and it explains my love.

While he was holding the roses in his hands we were perfect and full, but now till he drop it we were spilt and when the water kept on separating on the floor that was us already separated and the roses just dedicated to how it’s going to die soon since the water spilled out… our love was just gone… bye Keyshawn… sorry.

            Hospital days were gone. I was home crying my eyes out, I called him a lot but he never answer and sometimes he will just press the end button. I constantly leave voicemails but it don’t seem like he get it because he never called back, and those voicemails meant the bottom of my heart. School was tomorrow and I really didn’t feel like going but I have to get ready, plus I have to hurry up and pull up my grades.

            *buzz buzz*

            The sound of my ignoring alarm clock woke me up. I did my hygiene and took a good 30 mins shower. I decided to wear my lng shirt some light skinny jeans that I cuff at the bottom and my red Kds, nothing much just casual. I did my hair in a wet& go and I was done for the day. I walk down stairs and told my mom and dad good bye and headed out the door to school, yes I still ate breakfast before I left.

I didn’t seen Daquan car and I was kind of relived. I was just so embarrassed to look at him, hell he probably won’t even look at me the same. It’s not that I like him I just… I don’t know? But if you wonder how it feel to be single, well it feel wack as hell. I was walking in the school when Shayne came beside me “hey Cam” Shayne said “when did I ever get that nick name?” I said walking to my locker “now, you don’t like it” Shayne said “naw, it aight” I said not really caring “good because I was still going to call you that anyways” “._.” I literally gave him the stale face.

“Hahaha… but ma… what’s with you and Keyshawn” Shayne said “what you mean?” I ask curious “well he has this girl, and I thought like you gave him a hall pass or something” Shayne said looking at me “wow” I said… I was really hurt by now; I didn’t literally know he was really over me. “Wait did you guys break up?” Shayne said asking curious “yea, well he broke up with me” I said trying to hold the verge of my tears. “Awww, damn that’s ok, won’t me to get him for you” Shayne said giving me a bear hug… I just shook my head no; I was scared that if I talk my voice would of crack.

Shayne let go of the embrace and said “do you want to talk about it?” I just said no and he gave me another hug and told me he had to handle some business and went away. I got my stuff what I needed for World History and stared walking down the hall way, I still didn’t seen Daquan, ugh where is him, I have to explain that I truly didn’t meant that to happen. I kept on walking and I seen Daquan with some girl, he was all over her that he didn’t even notice my presence.

No lie she was cute, but Daquan never told me had a thing for a girl. No I’m not jealous if that what you guys are thinking I’m actually happy for my best friend. I kept on walking because I didn’t want to ruin what they had going on. I actually had to use the bathroom before I went to class so I just stop in there. I did my thing when Tasha came in smirking. “Your friend might humiliate me but she’s not here so time for my little revenge” Tasha said coming close to me.

            She took out her phone and jump at me which made me flinch *snap*. “Hahahah… now you look like a deer in headlights slut, oh yea you are one to… cheater, you broke my brother hearts now it’s time for your heart to get broken” Tasha said laughing leaving out the bathroom. She really crazy but I wonder what she meant about that? I left out the bathroom not before washing my hands.

            I wonder what Tiffany going to do with that picture she took of me? She is so childish for that. I walk in World History and took a sit in the front, everybody eyes were just glued on me ~dang can I really get my face baaak~ I sat in the front of the room because like I said before I really need to pulled my grades up… do you know how much days I missed out of school.

“Ok so don’t forget that you guys are 12 graders and that means graduation is going to be the important thing, you is going to start your own life, your degree… so be who you want to be… what you set your mind on is-“ Miss. Rosie stop talking when Keyshawn came in the class late “and where was you? Miss. Rosie ask “Picking some flowers for you” Keyshawn said everybody in the class burst and laugh except of me… I was daydreaming of him… wow just looking at him make me want him all over again.

            “Keyshawn do you really have to joke on every teachers name, please go sit down and don’t come late in my class again” Miss. Rosie said. Keyshawn walk at the back and sat down, everybody made room from him at the back and he sat beside a black at the top and brown at the bottom hair girl. She was cute… I hope that’s not the girl he was with. I couldn’t focused on the lesson because I constantly kept seeing Keyshawn flirt with the girl, that instantly gotten me mad.

“Mad or Naw” I turned around and it was Terrance, I kind of did miss our saying ~mad or naw~ “desperate to be my friend or naw” I said focusing my attention on Terrance now. “Dang ma, you gotten mean all of a sudden this is not the Camilla I remember” Terrance said shaking his head “well when everybody stared fucking up my life, I started getting irritated of every piece of shit” and It is true, my life is fuck up, people walking out my life is just a habit, and then I have people that tries to kill me ~Drake~… so what else I’m supposed to do, play the nice role little Camilla and pretend like everything ok well it not.

“well, I didn’t really fuck up your life, I thought you had a thing for Drake, so I decided just to move on… I got tired trying to chase you so I started back going to my old self which was getting pleasure from girl, so you see Camilla I drop all of my hoes and I stop being nasty and settle down just to be with you, but you kept playing games so what else what I suppose to do” Terrance said looking me in my eyes “waited” I said getting up now since the bell had rung.

“Well I know you don’t like me but the reason why I think your life is really fucked up because you don’t know how to forgive” Terrance said walking out the class by now. Wait I think he is right ~forgive~ but that something is really hard to do… but I will do it. And my first person I’m going to go to is Terrance. I was looking for Terrance so I can just forgive him, I walk down the hall and decided to get something to eat since I can’t found him anywhere.

            I decided to eat in the cafeteria today since it was raining outside. I gotten me a subway and Pepsi and found a table. Yep, I’m back that nerd Camilla I don’t have nobody and it look like I mess up my relationship with Daquan. He didn’t come to me once at all and he’s always hanging out with that girl. I was eating in peace when I look up and seen Keyshawn, Trill, Shayne, Tasha and some other girls and boys together and a table in front of me. Oh gosh, maybe if I just kept looking down and eat in peace they won’t notice me.

            “Hey cheater” I heard Tasha said across the table ~ugh, my observations never work out~ everybody burst out and laugh even Keyshawn who had his girl on his lap. “Hey yall stop talking about my girl like that” Shayne said getting up from the table in sitting beside me “Yo, Shayne you better back up before she gonna end up tilting her head kissing you” Trill said, another laughter came from them… I can tell Keyshawn really didn’t want to laugh, he only did because he was hurt of what I did… but I know he still love me inside.

I got up from the table hurt not before looking Keyshawn in the eye. How could he laugh at me with them, or even have a girl on

him like that. I was walking out the cafeteria when I seen Keyshawn and the girl tonging each other down, I can’t lie and say I wasn’t jealous because I was… that girl was supposed to be me. I clear my mind of everything and decided to still found Terrance. ~there he goes~ he was in the hallway by the vending machine trying to get something to drink “damn, bitch I iron your ass last night” Terrance said referring to his dollar.

“hahaha…dang b mad or naw..” I was to done “hahaha, shut up” Terrance said mocking me “I didn’t know you iron your money” I said trying not to laugh “hahaha, gone in head and laugh” Terrance said in a sarcastic voice, this boy had me crying laughing. “So what did you want” Terrance said putting his dollar in the vending machine. “To forgive you” I said smiling. *cluclk clush* ~that the sound of his drink coming down the vending machine~

·       Camilla finally forgave him

·       Keyshawn being a jerk

·       Daquan?

I hope you guys like please COMMENT! Read, Vote, Follow and most of all READ!. Love ya smooches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...
170K 5.6K 43
I watched him watch me as he was about to press his fist into the big red button that read "Emergency Fire!". I was unable to form words because, I t...
1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
152K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...