Underestimated Alpha

By books_n_boots

I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under c... More

Underestimated Alpha
Chapter Two- I could sink my teeth into that...
Chapter Three- I'm Begging The Earth to Swallow Me Leelee
Chapter Four- Call Me Pupsicle and You're Dead!
Chapter Five- What's That Smell?
Chapter Six- She's Twenty!
Chapter Seven- We Grinned Together
Chapter Eight- I Will Hit You
Chapter Nine- A Sleepy Alpha
Chapter Ten- Sweet Alpha
Chapter Eleven- Fritter Theft
Chapter Twelve- Sudsy Pupsy
Chapter Thirteen- What's That Nasty Smell?
Chapter Fourteen- Was I Fast Enough?
Chapter Fifteen- Alpha On The Run
Chapter Sixteen- You Just Broke My Hand
Chapter Seventeen- Starting Anew
Chapter Eighteen- Are You My Luna?
Chapter Ninteen- Cuddling With An Alpha
Chapter Twenty- Friend or Filmer
Chapter Twenty One- Lulu
Chapter Twenty Two- Lalalalalala
Chapter Twenty Three- Marks
Chapter Twenty Four- And The Flames Come Out
Chapter Twenty Five- I Have A Jackass For A Mate
Chapter Twenty Six- I Am
Chapter Twenty Eight- To Meet A Fae
Chapter Twenty Nine- Briefing Calu and A BBQ
Chapter Thirty- A Month Later
Chapter Thirty One- The Wedding
Chapter Thirty Two- Sweet Family Moments
Thirty Three- The Mystery Illness
Thirty Four- Little Mama
Thirty Five- A Fae A Siren And A Transparent Dress
Thirty Six- Let Me Sing A Song
Thirty Seven- It Begins
Thirty Eight- The Brother Who Attacked
Thirty Nine- The Fight
Forty- A Conclusion
I know I said I was done...
Wattys

Chapter Twenty Seven- A Multitude Of Days

7.6K 315 18
By books_n_boots

"No!" I yelled. "Not you. Never you. I need you!" I whimpered.

"Ashes. We'll be fine." Calu smoothly rubbed my back. "I have my little faerie-wolf."

"Fae." I deadpanned.

"Huh?"

"You use Faerie as in 'faerie powers' or 'faerie wings'." I explained. "But I am a Fae-wolf." Calu blinked. I blinked back. We did this for a while, just sitting in silence.

••

"I'm hungry. Feed my mouth." I said to Calu. He laughed and shook his head.

"Where did you get that one?" he asked.

"You've never seen the show Dinosaurs?" he shook his head. "We shall have a marathon then while we consume our dinner." He laughed and made us sandwiches.

I put the DVD in and we settled in to watch.

•••

"That was slightly weird." Calu said. I stuck my lip out.

"But, but, 'Not the mama'." I quoted. Calu laughed.

"I swear sometimes you're actually a toddler." Calu grinned. "Let's go to bed." Oh I was SO going to play toddler.

"Can I have water?" Calu left to get me a glass of water. He returned and I drank it. "Can I watch one more show?" Calu caught on.

"No."

"Will you carry me then?"

"You can walk." I saw him fight his wolf on that.

"Pwease?" Calu raised an eyebrow. "Pwease? Pwease? Pwease?"

"Fine!" Calu said. I grinned and fell asleep while he was carrying me up the stairs, my head on his shoulder.

{Wakes up at seven}

"It's too early Calu." I whined. "I'm not going Calu. That's it. Nope. My ass stays here on this bed. Nuh uh. No way. Come lay here, please."

"I have to go Butterfly." Calu whispered. "I want you in my arms right now. I want you to snuggle up into my chest like you always do. I need you to come with me Butterfly."

"Where did Butterfly come from?" I asked.

"I thought it up." He answered and picked me up along with my blankets. I went back asleep.

••

I woke up to chaos. Calu was running with me sheltered in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What's happening?" I ask frantically.

"Vampires!" Calu yelled. Sure enough, pale, purplish, veiny vampires were in the pack house.

"Let me down." I demanded. Calu held me tighter. My eyes flashed with anger. I was dropped onto my feet.

Anger pumped through my veins. They wanted Calu. I needed to bring out my wolf side and my fae side. I cupped Calu's face in my tiny hands, well, tiny compared to his. I kissed his lips just wanting him to be hidden.

Calu's body faded to a sheer like state. People ran through him. My eyes went wide. I had seen my mom do this to me before. How did I do that? Calu noticed and looked shocked. I could tell he saw the pride running through me. He smiled and went to cause the vampires some chaos.

The vampires stopped dead in their tracks. Uh, deader in their tracks. They fled.

I was relieved when I saw Calu unhurt. I ran up to him and kissed him with all my might. I felt him become visible again.

Suddenly I feel a stabbing, burning pain in my back. My eyes went wide as I felt consciousness fading. I looked at Calu.

"I love you. Get me to our room." I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
66.9K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
121K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
386K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...