A Beautiful Mistake

By _letmekissyounialler

Katherine Carter was your average 16 year old. Except for the fact that her parents died when she was 12 and... More

Pinky Promise
New Home
One Direction Are Vacationing Where?
The Five Boys Next Door
The Box of Carrots
Better Luck Next Time
Best Friends?
Getting Their Numbers
Going for a Swim
That's One For Twitter
The Not So Girls Day
Bring It, Curly
Disneyland with the Boys
Under the Castle
He's Said What???
Singing and Sluts
Nightmares
Chocolate Chip Pancakes and the Beach
The Truth Comes Out
Sleepover
Broken
Thunderstorms
Killer Spiders
Ass of Holes
Movie Premiere
He'll Keep You Safe
Stupid Ex Boyfriend
Hospital on Fourth of July
Niall's Grand Slam
Heart to Heart with Zayn Malik
Niall Makes Me Fall
Good Night Kiss
Destructive Cookie Sheets
Freedom!
And So It Begins
Ash
What Are You Doing Here?
Can't Breathe
Goodbyes and New Beginnings?
Shopping Spree pt. 1
Shopping Spree pt. 2
Last Day
The Fun and Only
Down Right Cruel
A Fish Without Eyes
Zayn gets his Trousers Twisted
Annoying Buzz
Three Days
Payback is a Bitch

Hearts Break. Circles go on Forever

1.2K 16 5
By _letmekissyounialler

Niall practically ran in the emergency room and set me down on a chair. He kissed my forehead before jogging over to the check in desk. My ankle is throbbing like mad.  As I pick up my leg to place it on the table, I notice some red liquid dripping from ankle. I lean foward to get a closer look. Oh God, its blood. I look up scared out of my mind. I searched the room for a nurse or someone. Thankfully, Niall was walking back with an adorable smile.

"The lady said a nurse will show us to your room in about five minutes." Niall smiled. I didn't reply, Niall read my expression and examined my ankle. With one look he sprinted back to the lady at the desk.

"SHE'S BLEEDING. LIKE A LOT. We need a room!" Niall screamed. The lady nodded frantically as she dialed someone to come get us. When the lady hung up the phone, telling Niall something. Niall nodded and walked back towards me. He sat in the chair and grabbed my hand.

"The nurse is coming with a wheelchair. Everything will be okay." Niall assured, giving my hand a squeeze. I took a deep breathe and nodded. Niall's right, everything will be okay. 

I take a risk and look at my ankle. There was a puddle of my blood forming on the carpet. Oh God. I feel like throwing up.  I lean over to Niall, but a lady with a wheelchair comes throught the door.

"Katherine Carter?"

I raise my hand a little, "That's me."

Niall picks me up, bringing me over to the wheel chair.  The lady pulled up the foot rest thingy that way my leg would be out in front of me. Niall grabbed my hand again as the lady started pushing me deeper into the hospital. We made our way to room 154. It was small, but good enough for one person. Niall picked me up again, carefully placing me on the bed. The lady pushed the wheel chair into the corner of the room. She took out some gause for my ankle. She wrapped it around my ankle a few times and tied tight. Then she tossed it back in the drawer. She pulled up a chair and sat in it by the bedside.

"Okay, Katherine. My name is Linda and I'm going to ask you a few questions, okay?" She smiles as she pulles out a clipboard and a pen. Where the hell did she get that?

"Alright." I gave her a small smile back. Hello!? I'm in pain here! I just want the doctor, already!!

"So, how did this happen?" She asks pointing to my ankle.

"I tripped." I say bluntly. I don't exactly want to talk about it..

She raised an eyebrow, "Over what?" Niall started giggling from the other side of the bed. I shoot him a death glare. He clears his throat and looks away. I rolled my eyes teasingly.

"A watergun." I shrug. Now both of Linda's eyebrows are raised. Niall was laughing his butt off and I shot him another death glare.

"Wow, look at the bird." Niall pointed out the window. I laughed and shook my head.

I tunred my attention back to Linda. She was writing something down on her clipboard, "Interesting.. And how old are you, dear?"

"Sixteen." I stated proudly.

She wrote down more notes, "And is your family coming?"

I looked at the clock, "They should be here soon."

Right when I finished my sentence, the door flew open with Kris, Erika, Kody, Josh, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis standing in the door way.

"KATIE BEAR!!!!!!!" Louis screamed as he ran towards me with his arms wide open. He threw himself on me with as much weight as possible.

"Louis?" I breathed

He looked up at me with a huge smile, "Yes?"

"Your kinda crushing my internal organs." I squeaked.

Louis laughed as he got off me. Kris was talking to Linda when Erika came over and gave me a hug without putting all her body wieght on me.

"Only you, Katie.." Erika laughed.

I pushed her away lightly and stuck out my tongue, "Shut up."

I got a round of hugs from the rest of the boys before Linda told them to get out. Kris and Erika stayed. As Niall got up to leave, I grabbed his arm, "Wait, he has to stay too."

Linda looked at me, then to Niall, and back at me. She sighed, "Fine."

I sighed with relief. I settled back into my bed. It wasn't all that comfortable..

"The doctor will be right with you, Katherine." Linda said as she closed the door behind her. I just started getting somewhat comfortable when a really sharp pain shot threw my ankle. I leaned foward, groaning in pain.

"It hurts. Really bad." I said looking up at Niall.

Niall made me lay back. He grabbed my hand and rubbed circles with his thumb, "Everything will be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you go. Seven stitches wasn't so bad, was it?" Dr. Smith, smiled. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands. I rolled my eyes. Niall was holding my hand the whole time.

"Great, so what about my ankle?" I asked.

"Well, it's definatly broken." Dr. Smith stated, handing me the x-rays. It was hard for me to tell, but it looked like one of the bones had completly snapped.

"Oh God..." I muttered. I passed the x-rays to Kris. "So what now?"

"Now we put a cast on you." Dr. Smith smiled. Why is he smiling!? I just want to rip it off his face. "What color would you like?"

"Purple." I nodded. Hey, if I have to get a color it has to be one I like.

The doctor nodded and did his thing. About forty-five minutes later, he finally finished.

"Awesome, can I go home now?" I asked sitting up slightly.

Dr. Smith looked at his clipboard, "I'm afraid not. You should stay here for at least one night. Just to be safe."

I groaned and threw myself back on my bed. The doctor gave me a questioning look. I ignored him as he went about his business. Am I that weird? Hm, whatever.

"Well, I better go check on some of my other patients." Dr. Smith said as he tucked his pen into his scrub pocket. He set the clipboard on the counter and closed the door behind him.

"Ugh, I really don't want to stay here." I complained.

Niall chuckled, "I'll stay here with you."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please, you don't have to do that."

Niall squeezed my hand, "Yes, I do."

I nodded in defeat.

"I'm staying too!" Erika raised her hand. "No way in hell am I letting my best friend stay here alone..."

Niall looked at Erika, "Hey, I'm here!"

Erika waved him off, "Yeah, yeah."

Niall put his hand over heart, letting out a dramatic gasp. I laughed at their weirdness. I love my friends.

"Guess I'll let the boys in to say good bye then." Kris said as she got up from the chair. She opened the door and every single boy ran to me. They all piled on top of me on my tiny bed. Oh my God!!! Why are boys so heavy!?

"Okay. Love you too, guys." I said trying to push them off.

Josh, Kod, and Harry gave me a hug good bye. Liam, Louis and Zayn gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Louis', though, was very sloppy. It was like he just licked my cheek... I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

The boys filed out, waving good bye along with Kris.

"FINALLY!" Niall shoutedd, jumping up from his chair.

"What?" I giggled.

Niall pulled out a Sharpie from his pocket, "I wanted to be the first one to sign your cast!" He began to write away on my purple cast.

"So you carry around a Sharpie in your pocket...?" I questioned, trying not to laugh.

Erika stood up, "Hey, so do I!" She yanked out a Sharpie from her purse and held it in that air.

Niall nodded his head, "See? You never know." He went back to work on my cast. Five minutes later, he backed away , capping his Sharpie, "DONE!"

He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. Niall held it out to me so I could see. It was his name written in big block letters with a huge circle around it. It took up about the whole front side of my cast.

"Why is your name in a circle?" I asked.

Niall put his phone back in his pocket, "Hearts break. Circles go on forever." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAY! Hope you liked it. Sorry if it sucked. I just really wanted to upload. :) Now I'm getting tired, so I'm off to bed! I'll prolly upload again tomorrow :)

Comment. Vote. Fan?? :) xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
5.1K 208 9
" À không phải thích mà là... Yêu Em rất nhiều " " em không thích cờ đỏ chút nào nhưng anh là ngoại lệ " ...
234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...