Change of Heart (Shigatsu Wa...

By rdcastillo24

This story follows Arima Kousei in his search who murdered his father and the reason behind it. His father's... More

One: Introduction
Two: Wounded and Scarred
Three: Breaking The Gate
Four: Secret Service
Five: Sanity
Six: The Musical Piece
Seven: Is He Ready?
Eight: Meeting With The Devil
Nine: Broken Heart
Ten: His Long Sleep
Eleven: Waking Up
Twelve: Take Me Home
Thirteen: Interstellar
Fourteen: Like Father, Like Son
Fifteen: Messenger
Sixteen: Third Attempt
Seventeen: Memories
Eighteen: Help Us Carry Your Cross!
Nineteen: Blood is Thicker than Water
Free From Shadows

Warning

249 30 7
By rdcastillo24

This book depicts a serious mental sickness, 'Major Depression' and 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder'.

I still hope you like it!

If you are mature enough to understand these themes and it is okay for you to read a Fanfiction like these where Kousei is battling these kinds of illness, then I'm grateful. If you can't handle these kinds of things, then this isn't for you and I ask that you don't put rude comments down asking why you don't like it and why I made Kousei suffer so much.

His depression here is more serious and severe than in the original. The reason is in the book itself and if you are curious, read my book? Thank you!

...

Dedicated to: Genjirules

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 312 64
All of his life, Kousei Arima was a boy that was just about automatic as you could get when playing the piano. Then, one day, a free-spirited violini...
90K 2.3K 32
Shoyo Hinata is living a happy life with a caring mother, wonderful sister, and an amazing volleyball team, along with his boyfriend Kageyama. But w...
5.9K 478 35
***I RECOMMEND YOU READ IRIKURI FIRST BUT YOU CAN READ THIS ON ITS OWN*** ---------------------------------------------------------- Nki and Ade hav...
10.1K 606 17
Five years had already passed since Kaori died. Arima Kousei is now a successful pianist who studies music and plays piano in the United States along...