Call Me "Daddy"

By 80s_junkiee

In 1988, Michael Jackson is on his Bad tour, but is a very lonely man. So one day, he decides to adopt two gi... More

Call Me "Daddy" Michael Jackson Fanfiction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve: Preview
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
HELP
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Final Chapter
Help

Chapter One

2.8K 67 26
By 80s_junkiee

February 1988

The weather was a bit cold as I stepped out into the world, and I had my favorite red jacket on. Average February weather, nothing out of the ordinary.

The drive to the orphanage was a comfortable silence, I think everybody knew not to talk to me in my exhilarated state. I tend to drone when excited.

I almost sprinted to the door, but I remembered the body guards. Why did they have to be so slow?

"Remember Michael. ONE kid. I'll be out here talking to some people." Frank told me.

"Okay, one kid."

I walked into the orphanage. Frank must have called earlier to tell them to make reservation for me, because all of the children were dressed very nicely, girls with their hair pulled up in ribbon and boys with their hair slicked back.

"Boys and Girls, this is Mr. Jackson. He's our special visitor today. Please be on your best behavior." She turned to me. "I know you can't adopt them all, but please give them your autograph. They need something to enlighten them."

After talking and playing with all of the children, I couldn't decide which one I wanted. They were all so sweet and beautiful.

"Mr. Jackson, I do need to inform you, this isn't all of the kids. We have two upstairs."

"Why didn't they come down?"

"I think she's scared. Eileen has been through a lot for a kid her age. And Stevie  doesn't want to leave her sister, even if it means losing a chance to meet her favorite singer."

"Can I go up there to see them?"

"Of course! Third door to the left."

I ran up to see them. I knocked the third door on the left. "Come in!" I heard a little voice say.

"Hi Michael Jackson! I'm your biggest fan." The little girl said proudly.

I laughed. "Hi sweetheart. What's your name?"

"My name is Stevanna, but you can call me Stevie." She had green eyes and an even brighter smile.

"So tell me about yourself, Stevie."

"Well, I'm six years old. I have a big sister who's eleven. I don't know what her name is today though. She doesn't like to be called Eileen, even though that's her real name. Yesterday, her name was Heather. I like superheroes.  Batman is the coolest, I think. And I also read a lot. I read my sister's old books. Right now she's reading The Scarlett Letter and I want to read it when she finishes, but she says I won't understand it."

I laughed. "I doubt you will, honey. Where is your sister?"

"She's under the bed. She works in the secret service so she likes to practice when she isn't at work. Hi, sissy!" She waved under the bed, queuing Eileen, presumably, to roll from under the bed.

"Hi." She said, standing up. She had the same eyes as her sister, but I could tell she wasn't the smiling type.

"Eileen? I'm Michael."

"I know who you are. And that's not my name. It's Elizabeth. Nice to meet you though. I hear you're adopting today, good luck. I hope you have a great life."

"Um, thank you. But what makes you think I don't want to adopt you?"

"A few reasons, actually. We come as a group. If you adopt one of us, you have to adopt us both. Most people don't want to do that... Plus, we've been adopted three times. They never like us. They return us, makes me feel like property."  There is a lot of truth in what she was saying. I could never imagine, finally finding a family, then having them decide they don't want you anymore.

"I'll take you both." I said in the spur of the moment.

"Really?!" Stevie yelled, jumping up and down excitedly.

I nodded. What had I gotten myself into?

"Are you really sure you want to adopt us? I mean, most parents don't like me, especially."

"What's not to like?" I said. "Come on, let's go."

"It's a lot of paperwork, I'm sure you don't have time.." She whispered.

"Actually, today isn't a really busy day for me! Pack some of your stuff, you won't need much though."

I ran downstairs to the owner, Maria.

"Maria! Can I please adopt those two lovely girls, Eileen and Stevie?"

"You can, just please, don't bring them back. Don't get me wrong, I've had those girls since Stevanna was a baby, I love them as my own. But I can't bare to see them hurt anymore. They always get so excited when they get adopted, then the parents bring them back within a month or two. It's happened three times. Three too many."

I filled out the paperwork and gave a healthy donation to the orphanage, before getting the girls and leaving.

When I got to the car, Frank smacked his head. "Michael, did you hear a word I said before you left?"

"Yes, but I'm not separating sisters."

He sighed "Fine Michael. Plus, they're cute. How could I say no? Hi girls, I'm your uncle, Frank."

I laughed "I'm sure they have enough of those..."

Eileen was silent the whole ride home, but it was okay because Stevanna talked my ear off.

"Whoa! Michael, is that your ranch? It's huge! I bet you can fit a lot of toys in there. What toys do you like? I like superheroes. Batman is the coolest guy ever, he has a batmobile. I wonder dollar stores sell those, if they do, I'm going to buy one when I'm older." Stevie continued with her batman rave, but Eileen just looked out the window.

"Hey, do you like it?" I asked her, pointing around the ranch.

"It's fine." She sighed dramatically.

"What's wrong?"

"I had to leave all of my books at the orphanage. Gone With The Wind was in there! Along with The Scarlett Letter, Diary of Anne Frank, and Lord of The Flies. Along with my Beatles record! How could I not be absolutely devastated?!"

"I can help you rebuild your book collection if you want."

"I don't want. I'll be fine."

"No, it's fine really. I want to."

"I'm fine. I'll be going back in a month or two anyway."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. How about I let you choose any bedroom you want in the house?"

"Sure, but I would like to share a room with Stevie, please."

"Okay, anything you want."

~

"Smile, what's the use of crying?" I sang Stevie to sleep. Eileen went to bed early, she insisted on being alone. I understand that she's been through a lot, but pushing me away isn't going to help.

I had put one of my t shirts on Stevie because I didn't have any pajamas for them, but Eileen didn't want anything.

I carried Stevie in bed and laid her down next to her sister, who appeared to be sleeping. But as I left the room, I heard quiet sobbing.

"Eileen?"

"It's Elizabeth." She hiccupped.

"Elizabeth! What's wrong?" I said, sitting next to hear and turning on a lamp. Her tearstained face was bright red.

"You're really nice, and I don't want to leave. But you're just going to give us back, they always do."

"I'm not going to give you back."

"That's what our last dad said, and then he gave us back. I'm tired of people telling me they love me, then getting rid of us. And the sad part is, they only don't like me. If it wasn't for Stevie misbehaving without me, they would have kept her. It's all my fault that we could never get adopted. And Stevie loves you, she's going to be heart broken when you give us back, so just do it tomorrow so we can get it over with."

"I don't want to give you back.  I'm not your last dad, or the parents before him. I'm going to keep both of you and love BOTH of you. But we can't have a good relationship if you keep pushing me away."

"I'm sorry, I'm just scared... and tired." I pulled her limp body into my chest and kissed her forehead.

"You don't have to be." I said, wiping her tears.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? Stevie kicks in her sleep..."

I chuckled quietly. "Of course you can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 1
( 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐚 ) In which Michael finds himself being with a woman that everyone warned him about , Even the woman herself. But...
24.7K 688 27
This story is about a girl,Rose,who had a crush on Michael Jackson when they were kids.But,for an unknown reason,they became enemies.They both search...
68K 659 27
just imagines of michael jackson
8.9K 347 55
Hi I am Karma and I am 23 years old. I am a Moonwalker. So one day I am just doing my own thing until......I found Michael Jacksons in my house.