Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

BloodLikeRoyalty tarafından

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... Daha Fazla

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart

Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

16K 514 600
BloodLikeRoyalty tarafından

The media had been covering the accident that occurred in Belle Reve Penitentiary nonstop. There had been countless of criminals that died because of the explosion, but then there were just as many officers that died along with them—which made the situation bittersweet for the citizens of Gotham City. Many celebrated this time while others mourned the losses of their soldiers.

            It had been weeks since the explosion, but it remained a heavy topic in the media. What did this mean for the city? Though there was still crime in the city, it had lowered tremendously. The streets were much quieter—it was a bit eerie.

            The penitentiary was now in ashes.

Chanyeol had slowly walked through the rubble as he hugged himself to keep warm from the cold night. He frowned as he inspected the area for a moment. He walked through the ashes, and kicked a few of the debris around. He hummed solemnly, "I doubt any of them escaped through this..."

"So you really think Hyuna is dead?" Jungkook whispered into his earpiece.

Chanyeol nodded in response, but then he mentally smacked his head, "I just nodded." He whispered then scoffed in embarrassment.

"I figured." Jungkook responded, but there was a hint of teasing in his voice. "You know what to do now."

Chanyeol hummed, "You got it, boss."

            Chanyeol showed up at a police station with a badge and innocent smile, "I'm an intern," he explained, "...for an assignment I was asked to team up with someone to discuss forensics, and evidence—and I personally get nauseous so I'd recommend no dead bodies. But if we must discuss dead bodies then can it be a fresh one? I'd rather not deal with someone that has already decayed." He made his point by making a disgusted expression, "I just really want to go above and beyond in this and after what happened at that penitentiary—it's obvious we need a much bigger team." He continued to talk before the officer can say anything, and that made the officer annoyed. Chanyeol smiled brightly, "So when do we start?"

            A few hours later, Jungkook sat in the middle of the lab, setting up a long table. He placed black, closed bags around the edges of the table. He looked up when Chanyeol walked in, "Well?"

            Chanyeol smiled lightly, "You know I don't disappoint, boss." He shrugged as he walked towards something in the middle of the long table. "How strange..." he picked up the heart, "To hold a heart that isn't beating..." His voice trailed off as he turned to look at Jungkook, "You know when I told you I could bring someone back to life...I half expected to bring you back." He shook his head, "But then it would've been complicated because you are only human—not that it's a bad thing, but humans are so delicate. But not you, Mr. J!"  He rambled and then palmed his mouth.  "What I mean is the process will be easier for someone like Yoongi." He blushed from his rambling.

            Jungkook only seemed amused, and he was quiet for a moment before he whispered, "And would you?" he paused, "Would you have brought me back?"

            Chanyeol smiled gently, "In a heartbeat." He whispered but then blushed deeper when he glanced at the heart in his palms. "Get it." He giggled while Jungkook only cracked a smile.

            Jungkook turned to the table, "I got everything you needed. How long will this take?"

"A few hours." Chanyeol hesitated for a second, "But I..." his voice trailed off. He seemed uneasy as he placed the heart back down in the middle of the table. "I have to tell you something..." His voice trailed off again. "Something that's been on my mind." He nodded but then remained frozen for a few seconds.

Jungkook noticed how uneasy he had become. He looked off to the side and mumbled, "We were going to wait...to give you this, but I've noticed how sad you've been lately." He walked off to the side and approached Chanyeol with a box in hand. "This is from Taehyung and myself." He cracked a smile as he handed the box to Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol smiled a bit as he took the box and stared at it for a second. He beamed excitedly as he opened it. Inside of the box, there was a clown mask and it made Chanyeol emotional. He was choked up for a moment, and he set the box to the side before hugging Jungkook tightly. "Thank you..." He whispered as he pulled away. "Thank you..." He sniffled, "To think you'd want me to be a part of this team...permanently..." his voice trailed off and his smile faded as he whispered, "...but I can't accept this." He wiped away his tears and forced a smile. "This isn't the life I wanted for myself. I wanted to feel close to my sister, but-"

            "It's okay." Jungkook cut him off. "You don't have to explain yourself. I know you wanted something different for yourself, and I don't think it's too late. Will you at least be here for the ceremony?"

            Chanyeol sniffled as he shook his head, "I'm going to finish this...as a present to you and Taehyung, but I need to leave as soon as possible." He cracked a smile. "Thank you for everything." He nodded, "I'll be done in a few hours, I can promise you that."

            Jungkook nodded, "Thank you, Chanyeol." He paused for a second before he whispered, "for everything you've done for us."

            Chanyeol beamed as he wiped away his tears and turned his attention to the heart that wasn't beating.

Taehyung stood at the edge of the rooftop, his eyes solemn as he stared at the skyscrapers and then at the airplanes that flew through the city. He breathed slowly before he smiled lightly, "Well?" He asked once he felt Jungkook stand behind him, his strong arms wrapping around Taehyung's thin frame. They leaned their heads together while staring at the city, "No matter what you decide, I'll be right beside you." He smiled at his lover.

            Jungkook seemed to be lost in thought for a few seconds. He took a deep breath and smiled at Taehyung, "He saved your life." He began. "Batsy and I have a long history together, but for the first time, I owe him." He nodded. "I'm keeping my promise...as I always do." his voice drifted off.

            Taehyung's heart sank for a second as he realized that their legacy was ending. He nodded and smiled, "I understand." He took Jungkook's hand and squeezed it lightly, but he froze when Jungkook's smile deepened.

            Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek as he looked into his eyes, "I'll keep my promise to him...for a while."

            "But..." Taehyung smiled when Jungkook pressed his finger to his lips. Taehyung kissed his finger while waiting for him to continue.

            "I'll be keeping his promise for a while...because I'm making a few promises to you tonight." Jungkook smiled as he pulled out something from his pocket and held it in between his fingers. Even in the gloomy day, it was glistening. Taehyung's eyes widened a he stared at it, and he grinned while Jungkook slipped the ring into his finger. "My single life purpose is to please you...to make you happy. Whether that's in this city, or another, or in fucking hell—because you know we'll reign there too, baby."

            Taehyung smiled brightly and he giggled. "Fuck, I love you..."  his smile grew.

            Jungkook matched his smile, "I don't need a document to prove how much I love you, but damn—a wedding should be fun. We can invite all the great friends we've made...or you've made" He winked. "Marry me?"

            Taehyung nodded, "Yes, yes, yes, YES!" He jumped into Jungkook's arms and they hugged each other tightly while laughing gently.

            Hours later, they were rounded on top of the building with flower petals scattered all around—along with many body bags, and bags of ashes. Taehyung giggled as he fixed a body bag, "I'm SO glad my parents could make it to our special day, daddy." He beamed brightly as he turned to face his fiancé.

            Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around him, "I am too, baby." He turned when he heard noise, "Oh, you brought the priest!" He grinned as Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseokk approached them with a whimpering older priest stumbling in front of them.

            Namjoon half smiled, "Well, it was the best gift I could think of." He shrugged while shoving the priest forward.

            Seokjin smiled gently as he handed Taehyung a wrapped gift, "Congrats..." he smiled at him and then at Jungkook. But then his smile faded when Namjoon and Hoseok looked at him funny. "What? Newlyweds get gifts." He shrugged and smiled, "I figured you'd need a toaster." He shrugged.

            "Woahhhh a toaster?!" Taehyung grinned but then he handed Jungkook the gift and hugged Seokjin. "I'm so glad you guys could make it." He then hugged Namjoon and Hoseok, "It means so much to me!"

            Hoseok smiled, "Couldn't miss it for the world."    

            Namjoon nodded, "We just had to witness true love." He teased but then turned to look at Jungkook, "And as for the favor...it's a yes. From all of us." He nodded. "We figured it was the least we could do."

            Jungkook nodded, "Tomorrow then."

            Taehyung frowned, "What favor?"

            Jungkook smiled at him, "When we leave...we're leaving with a bang, and our friends here are going to distract Batsy."

            Seokjin nodded and smiled sadly.    

            Taehyung hummed but then he gasped when he saw the minions approaching, "What took you so long?! I thought you weren't gonna make it." He smiled lightly.

            Zico cleared his throat while glancing at Jungkook and then looking at Taehyung, "We just...got distracted," he lied pitifully.

            Jihoon smiled gently at Taehyung, "Congrats. I am genuinely happy for you two."

            Yukwon, Kyung and Taeil nodded with bright smiles.

            Taehyung made finger hearts as he squealed. He took Jungkook's hand and they turned to the quivering priest.

            "Don't kill me please." The old man pled.

            Jungkook smirked, "Do what you're told and you'll live." He shrugged. "Easy as that." He paused while squeezing Taehyung's heart. "Now, marry us." 

            The priest shook as he nodded, "O-Of course." He limped in front of them and cleared his throat. "Thank you everyone for joining us in this holy-"

            Taehyung yawned loudly, "Just skip to the good part!" He beamed as he squeezed Jungkook's hands. "I, Kim Taehyung, take you Jeon Jungkook aka daddy-" he snickered while Jungkook's smile grew wider. "to be my husband, to have and to hold...in sickness or in health..." his voice trailed off as he was becoming choked up with emotion.

            Seokjin and Hoseok smiled warmly while watching the couple. Surprisingly, it was Zico and Jihoon that seemed the most emotional while watching them.

            "I promise to love and cherish every moment we spend together...regardless of where we are in this world..." Taehyung smiled brightly as Jungkook wiped away the tears he was unaware had fallen. "You can always count on me—for anything....and not even death can pull us apart." He whispered.

            Jungkook squeezed his hands and he smiled gently. It took him a moment to begin, he was completely enamored by Taehyung's gentle features that he was left speechless. Taehyung smiled softly when Zico cleared his throat in hopes to snap Jungkook out of it. It worked. Jungkook took a breath and began, "When I first became the Joker, I knew that I would continue to win against all odds because I was alone." Kyung whispered an 'ouch' to which Jungkook added, "Emotionally alone." He half smiled as he stared into Taehyung's eyes. "To me, no one was worth risking their lives over, but you...Kim Taehyung, are so special."

"You're gonna make me cry..." Taehyung whimpered while palming his lips but he continued to look into Jungkook's eyes. Tears continued to fall down Taehyung's eyes, but he smiled as Jungkook wiped them away.

Hoseok sniffled lightly which made Namjoon and Seokjin look at him with wide eyes, "Shut up." He hissed while biting down his lips.

"The irony is that you truly did cure me. You showed me that there was something more I could live for, besides burning this city to the fucking ground." He smirked while Taehyung laughed silently. "I promise to always put your needs before anyone else's. I surrendered my everything to you the moment I desired to have you by my side. You have complete power over me—regardless of what anyone believes, it's you that has the power, not me." He cupped Taehyung's cheek and whispered the words that still made Taehyung shiver, "Desire becomes surrender...surrender becomes power."

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and they leaned closely, their lips almost touching. Their breathing was off as they held each other closely.

"I Jeon Jungkook take you Kim Taehyung to be my partner...and you're right...not even death can pull us apart." Jungkook growled lowly as he pulled Taehyung into a deep kiss. They held each other tightly as their lips moved together in a desperate rhythm. They wasted no time as their tongues toyed together. They were unaware that everyone was cheering because honestly, they didn't care. They were completely focused on each other.

            Zico cleared his throat as he approached them. He had a duffle bag settled by his feet and he handed Taehyung a silver band. Taehyung beamed as he took the ring and gently placed it into his left ring finger. Jungkook did the same with the ring he had gotten for him.

            Jungkook smiled gently as he whispered, "I have a surprise for you..." he smirked when Taehyung's eyes widened in excitement. "Close your eyes, baby." Taehyung breathed in deeply but he closed his eyes even though his heart was pounding in excitement. Taehyung heard tiny gasps and his smile only grew when he felt something settling at the top of his head. When he opened his eyes, Jungkook was smiling brightly while staring at the beautiful crown on top of Taehyung's head. It was sparkling despite it being nighttime.

            "Don't think I forgot," Jungkook's smile grew as Taehyung threw himself into his arms.

            The priest stared at them, completely uncomfortable and unsure of what to do so he cleared his throat and whispered, "I now pronounce you...husband and husband." He was shaking as he took a few steps back.

            They kissed each other deeply while everyone cheered once again.

            "I'll get you one too, daddy." Taehyung vowed softly once they pulled away. He was referring to the crown, and it made Jungkook smile.

            Jungkook turned to look at Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok before looking back at Taehyung. "Actually, I have a surprise for all of you."

            Taehyung tilted his head, "What kind of surprise?"

            "You'll see." Jungkook took his hand and pulled him forward.

            They arrived to Chanyeol's former lab, and Taehyung quickly called out, "Channie!" He looked around and frowned, "Where is he?"  he muttered and Jungkook stared at him with a bit of hesitation.

            "He left." Jungkook began and Taehyung looked completely shocked. "He wanted something more than he could get here." He explained and Taehyung nodded gently.

            "What is this?" Namjoon asked as he circled around the long table. Seokjin and Hoseok approached the table with confused expressions. There were piles of mud on the table and it faintly resembled a body.

            "Present...from Chanyeol and myself." He smiled gently as Taehyung approached the table with widening eyes.

            There was a faint stir within the pile of mud, and they were frozen as a faint heart beat started to pulse. They were frozen as they watched parts of the mud break from increasing movement. The hands were the first to break apart and they reached for the portion that covered the head. Desperate fingers pulled apart the mud around the face and a heavy gasp escaped the witch's lips as his face was freed from the mud. He was panting heavily, his eyes glowing as he stared at the familiar faces around him.

            Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung were completely frozen. Tears brimmed in a few of their eyes as they stared at the witch. Seokjin held his breath as he looked at him, his heart hammering in his chest as he stared at the familiar face.

            Yoongi's breathing slowed as he smiled at them, "Honestly..." he gasped lightly, "I did not see that coming." He commented before laughing gently.

            There were a few gasps; Taehyung whined gently as he cupped his mouth. Tears stained his eyes but he didn't move—he was still frozen from shock.

Seokjin cried out softly as he reached for Yoongi and pulled him into a tight hug. The mud completely breaking apart the witch's upper body due to the sudden movement. Yoongi smiled as he hugged Seokjin back tightly; he pressed his cheek against his head and cried gently.

Namjoon blinked away tears as he broke into a soft smile. Hoseok and Taehyung were crying as they hugged the Seokjin and Yoongi tightly. Namjoon scoffed happily as he wrapped his arms around his friends and hugged them tightly. 

            "I'm so glad you're alive." Namjoon whispered under his breath.

            "We've missed you so much!" Taehyung beamed happily while wrapping his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

            Yoongi cried happily, feeling completely overwhelmed by everyone's strong emotions—and it was all because of him. His heart felt completely full, and he chuckled lightly while feeling it beat a little faster. "Me too." He smiled at brightly.

Jungkook stood to the side, watching the smile on Taehyung's face while his heart inflated from happiness. Yoongi smiled at him and mouthed a 'thank you' which made Jungkook smile at him but then he chuckled when Taehyung ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

            "You're the best, hubby!" Taehyung kissed his cheek and then kissed him deeply on the lips. Jungkook laughed lightly as he wrapped his arms around his husband and kissed him deeply.

            The mansion appeared solemn as Chanyeol stepped closer to it, he slowly made his way up the steps. He smiled gently when he rang the doorbell, and was led inside. "Is he...?" He smiled as the servant pointed towards the living room. "Thank you..." He mumbled before heading towards the living room. His steps were gentle, he was hesitant with every step he took.

            Chanyeol swallowed dryly when he saw the familiar figure against the fireplace. His heart was beating rapidly as he whispered, "If you hate me...I completely understand." He nodded slowly, tears threatening to fall. "I don't blame you if you never want to talk to me again—what I did was really fucking shitty, and selfish, and-"

            Sehun slowly turned to look at him, but he smiled sadly as he turned away from him, "Which part, Chanyeol?" he began, "Which part do you think I'm the most upset about?" he turned to look at him again.

            "I-"

            "Don't." Sehun shook his head, "I don't want to hear it. I don't wish to know where you've been because I promise you I have my suspicions—and they've been driving me insane." He was panting lightly. "Don't say it Chanyeol, just answer me this. Do you feel closer to your sister now?" He looked at him with dark eyes, "Did you get the closure you desperately needed?"

            "...not really..." Chanyeol looked down, and he gently wiped away his tears. "I thought it would help..."

            Sehun exhaled deeply and he looked away from him while biting his lips together. There was a moment of silence between them, so Chanyeol gathered the courage to whisper, "How is he?"

            "He's in a hospital...far from here." He stared at the fire, "But I know he's gone...completely this time."

            Chanyeol wiped his tears as he looked away, "I could try to help-"

            "Don't." Sehun shrugged. "I already tried—I keep trying and I keep ruining it."

            "Don't say that." Chanyeol stepped closer to him, "You do that best you can." He gently placed a hand on his shoulder before wrapping his arms around him. He hugged him gently as he whispered, "I'm here—even if you're disappointed in me, I'm here by your side." He nodded. "I just want to go back to school...be everything I wanted to be before she died." He sniffled and smiled warmly when Sehun hugged him back.

            Sehun nodded as he whispered, "I really am happy to see you again. Regardless of how we left things off previously..." he hugged him tighter as they cried together. "I'm here for you too, and I always will be."

            Chanyeol smiled lightly, "Thank you."

            Far from Gotham City, Jimin was on the floor of his one bedroom apartment, he was shaking while hugging himself. He was crying hysterically. The marks all over his body were a constant reminder of the torture he had gone through. His thoughts remained dark, and he couldn't shake the anxiety that consumed him. He cried harder as he buried his face in his knees.

            There were faint footsteps approaching and he silently prayed it was someone ready to liberate him from the overwhelming suffering. He looked up and whimpered when he saw it was Yoongi. "I thought..." he shook his head as he balled his hands into fists. "Is she really dead?"

            Yoongi knelt in front of him and he tried to reach for him but Jimin shook his head quickly. "Answer the question."

            Yoongi nodded, "Hyuna is dead."

            Jimin whimpered pitifully, "Why..." he shook his head. "No matter what I do...no matter how much I try to help myself..." he squeezed his eyes shut as he cupped his head in between his palms. "I can't stop these thoughts." He cried out. "When I heard, she died, it just became worse! Fuck, I would do anything to..." his voice trailed off. He stared at the ground, his eyes becoming more solemn.

            "Jimin..." Yoongi whispered softly, "It's normal to feel hatred, and you have every right to be angry. But even if you were to...hypothetically, get revenge. It wouldn't make the pain go away." He shook his head as he hesitantly reached for him once more. He placed his hands on Jimin's arms and gripped gently. "You only have three choices here Jimin, and I can't make it for you." He nodded.

            Jimin looked at him with red, sore eyes.

            "I know Batman spoke to you before you left..." his voice trailed off. "He wants to help you, right?" Jimin nodded. "Well, you can go back to Gotham city and get help from him. Find a way to release all of these emotions in a different way. Or..." He hesitated. "Or you can get help from me...and the rest of the people that were also tortured by Hyuna-"

            Jimin scoffed weakly, "I'm nothing like them...or you." He looked at him.

            "Perhaps, but we know what you went through." Yoongi nodded and then smiled gently, "And your third option is to stay here...and help yourself as best as you can. It won't be easy. It won't be a quick fix, but you'll be away from Gotham City. You can seek medical help...and be away from...us." Yoongi slowly stood up and took a few steps back. "Three choices, Jimin, and I promise that none is a horrible one." He smiled softly.

            Jimin cried deeply as he looked away from him, "Thank you Yoongi...but please leave. I can't recognize myself right now."

            Yoongi nodded, "Okay, but it's going to be okay. Jimin, I...." He hesitated for a second before he spoke, "I know that life can be really difficult—it's confusing, complicated, painful and there will be many days when you'll just want to give up. The bad moments overshadow the good ones, but you have to make it a point to remind yourself of the good moments—no matter how small. You owe it to yourself to tune out the dark times and with practice, I can promise you that one day you'll wake up, look at those scars, and realize that the only thing that matters is...you're still alive. You survived that torture, you can definitely survive this one." He slowly walked away and Jimin cried gently while hugging himself.

            Yoongi froze for a moment, listening to Jimin's heavy cries and he slowly turned to look at him. "There's a thin line between right and wrong. But you, Jimin, you have a kind soul. I know that won't change." Yoongi smiled. "You'll make the right decision, I just know it." He smiled gently as he walked away.

            Jimin looked at him, his breathing slowed down for a moment as he listened.

            "I know that won't change." Yoongi smiled. "You'll make the right decision, I just know it." He smiled gently as he walked away.

            When Yoongi was gone, Jimin picked himself up from the floor and headed to the bathroom. With every step, he felt a little bit stronger than before, so he knew he just needed to give himself time. He thought about the three options he had, but then brushed them away as he relaxed under the hot shower. Jimin smiled lightly as he stood underneath the showerhead while the pain numbed. 

            Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin stood in front of the tall building—it was a townhouse located in a safer part of Gotham City, ironically. It had many windows that decorated the front of the townhouse, and the back as well. The criminals stared at the building in admiration. "It's ours." Yoongi beamed as he glanced at Namjoon.

Seokjin's jaw dropped a bit, "You really picked out this place...for us?"

            Namjoon broke out into a grin, "Well..." He looked at them with a warm smile, "It doesn't have to be a permanent, but I know we all need a place to call home sometimes..." He looked at the townhouse, "And I want this to be it."

            Hoseok grinned, "Thanks, man. This really means a lot...for someone that hasn't really had a place..." His voice trailed off, but he smiled as he glanced at his friends.

            Seokjin smiled warmly at them, "Thank you, Namjoon...Yoongi."

            Namjoon shook his head, "It wasn't just Yoongi and myself..." He scoffed, "The newlyweds actually helped pick this place too."

            Yoongi smiled, "They would pick the room at the top floor." He laughed lightly while shaking his head.

            Hoseok beamed, "Well, I'm anxious to see the inside. Come on!" He chuckled as he ran up the steps and excitedly unlocked the front door. They all stepped inside and grinned excitedly as they walked through the living room, and the bedrooms. They were excited as they picked their rooms, and Seokjin lied down on the mattress with a light smile on his face.

            They walked through the rest of the townhouse, but Namjoon stopped in front of a decorated room with a confused expression. "Wait..." he glanced at Yoongi. "There are six bedrooms...we only need five, so why is there a bed in here? I thought we'd turn this into a weapon room." He smirked lightly.

            Seokjin and Hoseok peaked inside of the room.

            Yoongi stared at the bed with a light smile, "The future is still unclear on that one, but...perhaps we'll have an addition to this family." He shrugged lightly.

            They didn't have a response for that. Namjoon closed the door and they headed to the living room. They had their weapons scattered across the floor while they strapped on bulletproof vests and then gas masks. "It shouldn't get too crazy tonight, but...better to be safe." Namjoon commented.        

            Hoseok nodded as he grabbed a gun and strapped it on.

Taehyung was giggling as Jungkook pulled him forward. "Daddy, where are we going?!" He giggled as he was dragged forward, but when they finally stopped, he was frozen in excitement. In front of him was the bat mobile, "How-"

Jungkook smirked as he swallowed Taehyung's question by kissing him deeply, his fingers running down his back before he pulled him close. They were moaning gently as the kissed deepened and their fingers became far greedier. Taehyung gasped lightly when Jungkook pinned him against the vehicle and rubbed against him. Their lips moved together in a passionate rhythm, and they panted lightly from the spiked heat, "Fuck, get this off." Jungkook growled, his teeth nibbling on Taehyung's lower lip while his fingers dipped into his shirt. He quickly yanked it off—which made Taehyung smirk lightly while looking at his husband with hooded eyes.

The coldness of the batmobile against his back was a nice contrast to the heat that escalated quickly from Jungkook's tight grip around his thighs, and slow thrusts against his crotch. Taehyung gripped onto his shoulders, and he moaned lightly when his husband lifted him up. They kissed each other deeply, their tongues toying together as they rubbed against each other roughly. Ecstasy clouded them; the pleasure becoming too intense, they were becoming desperate to feel each other more, so Taehyung quickly unzipped Jungkook's pants while Jungkook pulled off Taehyung's shorts.

            "How do you want this?" Jungkook's voice was muffled as he nibbled on Taehyug's jaw line. He trailed kisses down to his neck while his hand pumped his husband's leaking cock. Taehyung was whimpering gently as he licked his lips and rolled his eyes back gently. Jungkook smirked as he leaned in and kissed his chin, "Come on, baby—how do you want this?" He growled lowly before he kissed his husband deeply.

            Taehyung smiled through the kiss and when they pulled apart he whispered, "I want it in every way, daddy." He leaned in for a kiss; a light teasing smirk spread across his lips as they brushed up against his husband's soft lips. He continued to tease Jungkook by not giving in completely to their kiss, but his playfulness dulled down when the pleasure of his cock being pumped made his lips part, and his eyes roll back. Jungkook chuckled darkly as he took this opportunity to kiss his husband deeply. Their lips moved in sync as they made out passionately.

            Taehyung's heart was pounding, his palms shaking lightly as he gripped onto Jungkook's bare shoulders. Their clothes remained forgotten, lost in between the grass beside the batmobile. Taehyung gasped lightly when his husband turned him to face the vehicle. Taehyung closed his eyes and smiled lightly as he pressed his hands against the cold window.

            Taehyung moaned lightly as Jungkook nibbled on his sensitive nape, but his whines were muffled by his own palm. Jungkook trailed his kisses across Taehyung's shoulders then down his spine. His hands cupped Taehyung's ass, and he gently spread his cheeks while he trailed his tongue down his crack and to his hole.

            Taehyung felt weak as he leaned against the vehicle, heavy moans escaping his mouth and fogging up the window while Jungkook's tongue thrusted deep within him, stretching him. Taehyung bit his lower lip after he whimpered, "Fuck, daddy." He cried harder when Jungkook's fingers thrusted into him, stretching him further.

            Jungkook smiled mischievously as his tongue lapped around the edge of Taehyung's entrance while he continued to stretch him with his fingers. They were getting drunk off of each other's low moans. "Oh, baby...always so pretty." Jungkook praised before pecking Taehyung's ass cheek. He slowly stood up, and gently placed his hands on his husband's hips before pulling him closely to rub against him. Taehyung licked his lips while peeking over his shoulder; he smirked lightly before pushing lightly against the head of Jungkook's erected cock. Jungkook's grip around Taehyung's hips tightened a bit.

            "Like that, daddy?" Taehyung whispered in a seductive voice. He pushed against the cold window while he swayed his hips gently.

            "Yes, baby." Jungkook praised and it made Taehyung weaker, more compliant. His legs spread lightly as Jungkook pushed the head of his cock in gently; the feeling causing their bodies to stutter from the intensity. They moaned in unison, getting used to the growing pleasure. Jungkook's cock pushed against his husband's tight warmth. "Fuck, Taehyung." He groaned.

            Taehyung tilted his head back, his lips parting as he whispered, "End me."

            "With pleasure." Jungkook growled as he thrusted deeply into Taehyung and continued to pound into him. His rhythm was erratic, animalistic and they moaned in unison as the pleasure continued to build and burn through every cell within them.

            "Daddy, oh fuck—Jungkook!" Taehyung whimpered as he matched his husband's rhythm. "Fuck!" He cried out when Jungkook thrusted into his prostate and continued to pound against him; it sent sparks flowing through Taehyung's back and it made him see white. His eyes rolled back, and his knuckles turned white as he squeezed his hands tightly.

            Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck and he pulled him closer, adding a bit of pressure while fucking him harder. The sound of their skin slapping nearly matched the sound of the batmobile shaking against them. "Harder." Taehyung pleaded, his voice hoarse from being choked, but it only made him even harder. His cock leaked with precum and he yearned to touch himself, but he wanted the pleasure to drag longer. He screamed when Jungkook did exactly what he wanted, and he fucked him harder against the vehicle.

            Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand for support but the pleasure was becoming too much, and he was getting dangerously close to his edge. When his husband pulled away from him, he nearly screamed from how sexually frustrated he had become. But they were only apart a short moment.

            Everything was a haze for Taehyung, his body weak as Jungkook helped him get inside of the batmobile. Jungkook sat on the seat, and he smirked as he helped Taehyung straddle him. The space was small—almost too small, but they hardly cared and focused on each other. Taehyung bit his lower lip as he gripped onto Jungkook's strong biceps, "I love you so much."

            Jungkook smiled gently, he helped Taehyung by holding the base of his cock and guiding it into his husband's entrance. "I love you more." He gently caressed his cheek and whispered, "I wouldn't be me...without you." They kissed each other gently and Taehyung smiled weakly as he settled back on Jungkook's cock and he moved up and down slowly.

            They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, saying everything they felt without saying another word. Their hearts pounded in sync as Taehyung moved a bit quicker and he whimpered from the feeling of Jungkook's cock stretching him. Jungkook watched the pleasure on his husband's face and it only fueled him even further.

            Taehyung threw his head back as Jungkook sucked the side of his neck deeply and fucked him deeply. He dug his nails into the back of his husband as he trembled from the intensity of his thrusts. "Fuck, fuck, fu—fuck!" he cried out as Jungkook continued to thrust hard against his prostate; he nearly lost control of his own body, but Jungkook held him close.

            "Almost, baby." Jungkook kissed him deeply, messily as their tongues weakly played together. The heat built even further as the windows fogged up from their shallow pants. They chased their pleasure as their bodies trembled against every thrust. Taehyung's moans became deeper as he rocked against Jungkook's hard thrusts.

            "Daddy..." He whimpered weakly as Jungkook wrapped his hand around his hard cock and jerked him off. His fingers rubbed against his ball sack before working his way up, and it made Taehyung even weaker. He screamed Jungkook's name as he came hard into his hand; his semen stained the inside of the batmobile. He came so hard that he squeezed around Jungkook's cock and it made him cum inside of him at the same time. Their bodies stuttered from the pleasure, but they kissed each other weakly as they milked their orgasms. They panted heavily as their tongues rubbed against each other tiredly.

            "That was amazing." Taehyung smiled brightly as he pulled away to admire the perspiration that coated his husband's skin. He had a mischievous expression as he looked around the inside of the batmobile, "We made a mess."

            "You made a mess." Jungkook smirked before pulling him into a kiss. Taehyung kissed him back with loving eyes. "I'm sure Batsy will understand." He chuckled before pecking his nose.

            "Think so?" Taehyung raised a brow while staring into his husband's eyes. Jungkook became lost in his eyes, and he only shrugged. Taehyung tilted his head and whispered, "If you keep looking at me like I'm your everything then I won't be hopping off your dick anytime soon." He smirked while leaning in closer, their lips brushing.

            "You are my everything," Jungkook smiled lightly before pulling him into a gentle kiss that slowly built. They wrapped their hands around each other as they kissed heavily.

            Gotham City had been quiet, but that night there was a low buzz that drove everyone uncomfortable. Every form of technology with a screen turned black for a second before carnival music started to play. Then Jungkook's voice whispered, "Couldn't help it." He appeared on the screen, his eyes darker than usual as he glared into the camera. "How about one last time...just so you won't miss me too much." He winked.

            Taehyung appeared beside him with a bright grin, "Hi Batsy! Come get us...if you can!" He winked before he blew kisses.

            "Sweet dreams, Gotham City..." Jungkook whispered before he broke out into a fit of laughter. As soon as the screen went black, so did the electricity. The city was pitch black for a few minutes, there was complete silence until people started to scream from panic. Waves of green and pink smoke released into the city through multiple airways. It clouded the city, and bodies started to fall unconscious.

            Carnival music continued as Jungkook and Taehyung slow danced in the middle of the Joker's Fun House. Their hands were entwined as they swayed around together in the edge of the house of mirrors. Jungkook twirled Taehyung around and they danced around to the carnival music with bright smiles. Taehyung cupped the crown on his head as Jungkook dipped him down and they stared into each other's eyes deeply as he whispered, "We're really doing this..."

            "Are you nervous?"

            "Excited." Taehyung smiled as Jungkook pulled him back. "I don't need to kill people to be happy..." he whispered. "It's a plus, but I don't need it." He smiled gently when Jungkook brushed his fingers up and down Taehyung's lips. "You're all I need."

            Jungkook smiled as he leaned in to peck his lips, "You're all I need, too, love." He reached down and entwined their hands together before admiring the rings on their fingers. "We'll come back." He whispered.

            Taehyung looked at him and beamed, "We will, but let's think of this as a vacation. We deserve some time for ourselves..." His voice trailed off as he looked at their rings. "Where did you want to go first?"

            Jungkook hummed as he leaned his forehead against Taehyung's forehead. "Hmmm..." He hummed while he thought about it for a moment. "By a beach." He hummed again, "Perhaps somewhere sunny...and safe." They laughed at that. "I don't want to live in a city with any crazies around...because as you know, I'm competitive by nature." He paused. "We both know I'd win."

            Taehyung nodded, "Hell yeah you would." He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a deep kiss. "I'd make sure of it." He winked, but then they froze when they heard a noise. "Ten bucks its B-Man."

            Jungkook reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. It was stuffed, and he smirked as he whispered, "I only have hundreds." He pulled one out and Taehyung only tore off a piece from the corner. Jungkook smiled.

            They held hands as they walked out of the house of mirrors and towards the middle of the carnival.  Batman stood there, eyes wide as he looked at them, but he didn't say anything at first. Jungkook and Taehyung stood close to each other as they approached the hero. "What the hell are you doing?"

            Jungkook smiled while looking at him, "I've never been great with goodbyes, Batsy—I think it's time...." He nodded. "It's time we say our goodbye Batsy."

            Batman shook his head slowly while looking at him, "You can't really believe I'd let either of you leave."

            Taehyung smiled lightly, "We already knew that B-Man, and hey—no hard feelings. We even brought you a goodbye gift." He winked.

            Batman shook his head slowly in confusion, but he looked up when Jungkook pointed towards the top of the house of mirrors. "What have you done?" he whispered when he saw two figures hanging by their ankles. 

            "We wouldn't want you to leave empty handed, so we wrapped two other criminals for you. Remember the Penguin and Black Mask?" Jungkook smirked while pulling Taehyung closely by his waist. "Now...until next time." Taehyung and Jungkook slammed smoke bombs to the ground, creating a large purple cloud that concealed them while they escaped.

            Batman glared into the smoke, "Stop!" He was about to go after them but then he jumped back when he heard a gunshot. He looked over and frowned when he saw Hoseok and Seokjin staring at him with weapons in their hands. Namjoon was hidden from his view, but he was knelt in front of his little girl as he secured the gas mask that covered her.

            "Make sure to keep this on, alright, honey?" He spoke gently and he smiled when she nodded in response. He carried her and sat her down on a broke down ride, "Wait right here for daddy, princess." He played with her hair for a second before approaching Batman.

            Batman stared at the criminals with a slight confused expression but then he seemed to relax, "Out of my way."

            Yoongi stepped closer to him, his eyes dark as he smiled gently while staring at the hero, "Just let them go. Nothing is going to happen, we can promise you that." He nodded slowly and Batman didn't seem convinced.

            "Nothing? That never happens with someone like-" He stopped when a motorcycle raced through them. Jungkook gripped onto the handle bars while Taehyung straddled him. The bike ripped through the streets and Taehyung waved happily at Batman while the hero chased after them. The rest of the criminals tried to slow down the hero as best to their ability.

            Flames surrounded the streets, and Seokjin smirked when Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon stepped beside him.  Yoongi smiled lightly at him before his hand rose and he teleported them closer to Taehyung and Jungkook. They stood at the corner of the street, near the end of the city.

            Namjoon smiled sadly as they watched the motorcycle nearing, "Think they'll come back?" Hoseok glanced at him before looking at Yoongi. Seokjin looked at the witch as well.

            Yoongi smiled lightly, "I think so."

            Jungkook and Taehyung were nearing the end of the city's county line, but before they could escape, Batman lunged a batarang into the back wheel. Jungkook lost control of the bike and they fell off. Taehyung laughed lightly from the multiple scrapes but Jungkook quickly took his hand and pulled him up. They stared at Batman for a moment, neither of them moving right away.

            Batman shook his head as he glared at them, "I won't let you go."

            Jungkook smiled lightly—almost impressed, "Come on, Sehun...it's been fun, but it's time we go our separate ways."

            "I know you. You'll never stop..." Batman shook his head.

            Namjoon took a step forward but Yoongi held his hands out to keep them back. He shook his head as he focused on Batman, and his eyes started to glow.

            "What are you doing?"  Hoseok asked in a whisper.

            "I'm showing him what I see." Yoongi explained, his eyes dark for a moment, but then they softened.

            Batman's eyes were wide, his breathing heavy as he looked at Jungkook and then at Taehyung. He was still, unable to process what he had just seen, but then he looked at Jungkook. He nodded once as he took a step back.          

            Zico was speeding on his motorcycle, but he stopped beside the couple. He jumped off and smiled as he called out to them, "Come on, Mr. J! You two need to leave...now!"

            Jungkook looked at Batman, and he cracked a smile before he took Taehyung's hand and they approached the bike. They got on it, Jungkook gripped onto the handle bars while Taehyung straddled him. "Let's go daddy..." Taehyung whispered with a smile while nuzzling against his husband's neck. Jungkook smiled as he sped off.

            The moment their bike zoomed out of the city's county line, the smoke that clouded  Gotham city began to fade away from them. The night was illuminated with countless stars, and the cool breeze felt nice against their heated skins.

Taehyung's legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist tightly and he giggled as they kissed each other hungrily. Jungkook growled lowly as he kissed Taehyung deeply. They sealed their fate with their lips; no words were necessary in that moment because they knew that regardless of where they were, or what they'd be doing, they'd be doing it together.

            And not even death could pull them apart.

The End.

The End? Scratch that

To Be Continued... (stay tuned ;)

A/N: thank you for all the love. Seriously love and appreciate all of you. If you wanna reach me pls follow me on Twitter 🥺💜 @blikeroyalty

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

160K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.