Living with the Badboy🌹 l (B...

By mals64

The story is about Malia and Liam. Malia is African (Sudanese) and Liam is White. More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
eretytyu
•14
•15
•16 l Other's POV included
Author's Note l Please Read
•17 l Update
•18
•19
•18
•20
•21
•22
Long Or Short chapters?!
•23
Instagram?
•24
create your characters
•25
update
i'm back
·26
·27 /Picnic Hangout
·28
100k 💚💚💚
·29
·30 Awaited Chapter
dancing with him
phase?
L+M
colourful days
no longer a secret
· home sweet home
Jalia Movie Nite
·Benevolent
°Blithesome
watch
Surprise Amor
·35
·36
future Q&A
•37
New Story: Sequel
Hawaii

·Amaranthine

11.7K 464 315
By mals64

Teen party/ecstasy= forget about it if you read it. Pretend as if it was never read it. 😀

Two weeks L8r:

Malia's POV:

So, how is the stay at Jaimee's house?" my mother asks through the phone.

"Good surprisingly." I answer sitting in the homelegan keegan side chair in the kitchen with the yellow telephone in my ears. Mama and I haven't spoken for the last few day because, she was too busy with her job back in South Sudan that she didn't have enough time to talk with me.

I can hear her gasp through the phone. "Really? Her son hasn't plan any devious plan? Said any ignorant and foolish remarks to you?"

I chuckle. "Not so far. We've gotten along with each other to be honest. Tine to time he does say some stupid things but,overall he's actually nice to talk to."

"That's good to hear dear. I'm glad to hear that from you."she says and I could visualize her smiling through the line. "I hope he isn't too comfortable to be with because, i'm too young to be a grandmother."

"Mom!" I scream.

I can her chuckle. "I was just fooling around." she says. "I'm still too young though."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not planning to have kids any time soon so, you can
proceed to live your life with youth." I reply. "Besides, even if I wanted to have kids he'd never be the father."

I hear something thump behind me and I glanced at the area suspicious. Whenever I talk on the phone with mama the same noise keep proceeding.

"Mmhm..Ok."

I slowly look away and focus on the conversation. I twirl the cord around my fingers. "I'm serious."

"Sure. Anyways, Jaimee sent me photographs of you while you were in L.A. You looked beautiful."

I smile broadly. "Thank you."

"No problem hubun. My favorite was the one where you danced with her son in the ballroom."

I almost choked on my spit. I knew Jaimee must've seen us dancing during the ball but,did she have to take a photo of us together and on top of that, send it to my mother?

"You saw that?"

"No, I was there with you in California." i could hint her sarcasm.

"It was nothing. He asked and I accepted."

"You can attempt to fool me all you want Malia but, you'd never succeed. I saw that look you gave him and it was a reflection when he did to you. You looked like Romeo and Juliet in the ball."

"You know how that ended right?" I ask her.

"It looked like you were trapped by each other's eyes," she says completely ignoring my question. "That if there was a commotion in the party, you wouldn't notice."

I roll my eyes again."Okay mom."

My mom chuckles through the phone.

"So, how is South Sudan?" I ask her changing the subject.

"All this assignment has been stressing me out. I only get about five hours of sleep. But at least, i'm working to support you and I."

"I agree. Did you visit the family?"

"Yes, actually..." my mother says her tone sounded different. My mother has the tendency to raise her pitch when she's nervous. It's as if it were disguise to make me believe that everything is alright but, a daughter knows her mother.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

There was a few moments of silence. "Of course I am? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Never mind mom. So who did you meet?" I ask transitioning the subject.

××××××××××××××

James: hey, you want to hang out?
(3:47 p.m.)

That was the message I saw on the screen of my phone,while laying in the bed. James and I haven't talked in a few days and I sort of missed him. I smile and start to type.

Me: Sure.

"Who was that?" I look at asshole as he lay at my bed taking his eyes from Home. He's been emerging to my room uninvited multiple times in the last few week,that i've stopped yelling at him.

"James." I answer.

He look annoyed when I mentioned his name.

"What'd he say?" he asks me.

"He said-" the notification rings again. "Wait."

James: We can hang in my house. When are you free?

Me:  I'm watching a movie and should he finished in an hour.

He clears his throat causing me to take my eyes off the phone. "'xcuse me?"

"He asked if I wanted to hang out with him and I accepted." I respond.

"As in a date or.."

Him and the unconcealed jealousy of his. "Did you hear me say it was a  'date' or 'hang -out'?"

"You said hang out but, how do I know if he's going to do something like kiss you, hug you, or cuddle with you?" he asks now pausing the movie and having all his attention on me.

"No need to worry. Besides, it's not like you and I are dating." I answer and snatch the remote from his hand proceeding the video.

"todavía no amor." he says huskily.

I look at him appalled. "What did you say and when did you learn to speak in a different language?"

He chuckles. "It's a secret."

"Wow." I reply astonished."Sounds like Spanish. Where did you learn to say that?"

He smiles. "I was in Spanish 5-6 last school year. I know how can an attractive guy like me be able to go to that class?"

"Really?" I ask.I snatch his iPhone and look at the screen. It was on the Google Translator app. "How come you were on this?"

His cocky smile dropped and he give me a guilty smile instead. "Double checking?"

"Okay sure." I reply now raising the volume of the t.v.

"Fine you caught me. But-"

I hush him and whisper, "Cállate chico blanco."

"  
After my hot and nice shower I wrap the white towel around my body and prepared to change to my clothes. When I looked at the pile there were only skinny jeans, underwear,and a bra. I must have left it in my bedroom.

I groan and open the door. I close the door and nervously walk the halls with just a towel on. I rushed to my room and closed the door to change but, when I turn around there was Asshole laying in my bed gazing at me.

"You're still here?" I asked embarrassed. I was 0.2 seconds away from taking the towel off.

He just smirks. "Yeah, I was ready to go to the kitchen to make a sandwich but,I think I found my course meal."

"Shut up."

He chuckles. "Hey,at least it was better than that corny joke the guy made at the inn."

"Get.out." I tell him folding my arms.

"Why,is it because I called you a meal? I could call you dessert if you want."

"Get.out."

Surprisingly he listened the second time but, before he leaves he smacks my bottom. I was ready to slap him but, before I could he dashes out the room like Sonic and I can hear him cackle.

×××

I  decide to wear a yellow floral print random self tie cami romper with my gold gladiator sandals. My black and brown hair was left down in it's natural kinky curls. I put two coats of black mascara and kiwi flavoured chapstick on my lips before rushing down the stairs and walk out the house.

For fifteen minutes straight I contemplated on what it would be like if I dated James. I mean, he seemed to like and care about me. He looked at me like he was interested about me. He even asked me on a movie date to his house almost month ago.

He's charming and has great characteristics that I look forward to in a guy. He's not as annoying as Asshole and always find a way to make me laugh.

Asshole though,can be irritating and make me want to pull my hair out. He sometimes say stupid and irrelevant things to me or say annoying flirty comments. He makes me wish that a year would speed up quicker so, I can finally leave his house.

But,he can also be caring whenever i'm hurt. He's handsome and can be nice to hang out with.He apologized for calling me rude things and I forgave him. He revealed to me why he acted so cold and promised to attempt on changing his ways. So far, he hasn't said anything to hurt my feel but, annoy me. I've realized that it's just his personality. He may not be perfect but, he's someone I like and care about.  That thoughts remained for minutes until I was close to James' house.

I turn the corner and felt excited.

When I stand front of his house my smile drop. It seemed like time had slowed down and I couldn't believe it. It was as if someone shit a bullet to my heart and my whole body felt numb. I was appalled.

There,in front of his house was James.  There beside him was a girl with curly strawberry blonde hair. I knew who she was and I felt betrayed. She knew I liked him.

Questions were flushing my mind. Since when did they talk? Are they more than friends now? So, I was just a game to him now? When did they like each other?

I felt like collapsing on the sidewalk and cry waterfalls of tears. Is this how it feels to broken?

I walk away and raise my head high daring myself to remain strong. Everything happens for a reason.

"Malia!" I hear him yell which made me scared and angry. I just walk away ignoring him so,he can kiss the red headed girl.

××

Did you like the chapter?
-like
-follow
-share x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 277 27
He isn't a virgin She is a virgin He is white She is black
4.3K 255 15
Read the story please 😁
33.5K 1.4K 67
Malia is married to a mafia Don . Will their love life continue as it is or will there be obstacles hindering their 'perfect' marriage? Will the mafi...
3.1K 59 5
Wanting to add to the Black Space with more LOVE and LIGHT. I hope you enjoy these short stories.