The Elf and Her Dragon Mate

By 9Tailed-Kitsune

*CURRENTLY ON HOLD! HEAVY EDITING IN PROGRESS!* Cover made by @deandra_15! Lady Lillyanna- nearly 1300 years... More

I. Wilt My Roses |*Edited
II. Ageless; Curse or Blessing |*Edited
III. Time Wasted
IV. Warmth
V. Respect
VI. What the heart wants
VII. Three Choices
VIII. Not Your Typical Fairytale Creatures
IX. Two Sides to the Story
X. How To Fight The Invisible
XI. Lesson Learned?
XII. Consequences
XIII. Burn
XIV. Tears to a New Beginning
XV. Locked in a Tower
*Special Chapter
XVI. 6th Sense
Stories
XVII. Piteous Gold
XVIII. Thirst
XIX. Fold Out of the Game and Into A New
XXI. Let the Dragon Come Forth...
XXII. Never Take Your Eyes Off the Enemy...
XXIII. New Ones and Old Ones
XXIV. God or Only Human?
XXV. Hunger
XXVI. These Things Happen

XX. Curiosity Killed the Cat

5.9K 371 60
By 9Tailed-Kitsune

This chapter is dedicated to all of the people below for their heartwarming comments. Thank you for your support! (If I missed you let me know)

Katana_Slade

ShadeWolf56

Yougurusokay2

ThugNoor

blackrule

TheresaGiancaspro

Umm_Cuz_Me

Admonished_Angel

choclike

NoraHurst

EloravD

WordVomitCollector

MinervaJones

Asha_Fanfic_Addict

yoannaDimoval

You can run from your past all you want, but it will always follow you. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)

Lillyanna stomped her way down the long stone hallways, fire fueling with her every step. Jameson had been there to help clear her mind up a bit, because if her had not been there, she didn't know what she would have done. Seeing that boy in a golden cage like sweet sorrowful and flightless canary surrounded by more piles of gold made her sick to her stomach. She loved her sister, but she had to be stopped.

As she flew through the castle, her mind went back and forth between her sister and her mate. Jameson had a side to him that she never thought existed. She knew that he regretted not seeing her for what she really was but she didn't know that he could be so caring and supportive of her after all that they had been through. She didn't know that one simple kiss could nearly bring her to her knees. She scoffed a bit as she shook her head trying to clear her mind. No man would find her on her knees in front of him and now was not the time to be thinking of that. She had more pressing matters to attend to.

Her white hair whipped past her face and soon her sensitive ears could pick up the sound of a yelling and flesh hitting flesh. Her ears perked as she heard her name and eventually she stopped in front of an open wooden door. Her jaw clutched her eyes assessed the room. Datrax was focusing on her brother who happened to be floating in the air for the second time that day, Nico was whipping blood from his mouth and Jason standing behind her sister, clutching her neck tightly.

"-Both you and Lillyanna can fuck yourselves in hell, because I'm no ones dog. Don't worry, I will inevitably join you someday and hopefully you'll have learned your lesson by then." He then leant down to her neck, fangs bared and ready to pierce skin.

An unknown feeling filled her to the brim. Was she furious at the fact that he had laid his hands on her sister and therefore disobeying her orders or was this sadness at the fact that she meant so little to him. She thought that the two of them were better than this. She thought that they hard each others back. Fury won over as she strode quickly inside, sword piercing Jason in the stomach. She may care for him but the level of disrespect was not okay.

She stood in front of him, hand still on the hilt of her sword, feeling his blood spill over it and onto her hand. "Go fuck yourself Jason- you just might get more pussy that way."

"You're a real bitch, you know that Lillyanna?"

She snarled, "Don't test me Jason. I saved your life once, I can end it in a heartbeat."

She twisted the sword and Jason yelled out in pain and she turned knowing that he wasn't going to get up anytime soon. Her sister was in the middle of the room, whimpering as she held her bleeding throat. The scratches were pretty deep. A sick smug feeling filled her as she watched her sister, whimpering pitifully, her eyes looking at her pleadingly. She would not be affected this time.

Lillyanna knelt down in front of Anastasia, eyes like frozen ice. "You and I sister dearest are about to have a very serious conversation. And I swear to Mabd, if you lie to me, I will let Jason finish what he started. And he is losing blood, so you better talk fast.

Anastasias lip curled up into an ugly snarl. "You just think you're the queen of everything don't you? You think because you're my older sister that you can tell me what to do. You are pathetic. You are a low life and don't deserve everything that you have gotten. I don't know why father wanted you to be the next leader."

Lillyanna smirked and crossed her arms staring at the woman before her. Some things didn't change.

"Well as a matter a fact, I do think that I am Queen. I inherited the seat, not you, therefore that does give me the ability to tell you what to do. Last I checked, you were an elf, therefore under my domain and my subject. The only one how is pathetic here is you. You cant even take care of your people. If you had the tiniest bit of intelligence, you would know that if you treated your people right, you would make ten times as much money as you are now. That is why father didn't chose you."

Anastasia's temple throbbed with anger and scrunched her face to spit in Lilyanna's face.

"I don't take well to being spit on Sentra. If you spit on me, I promise to sew your mouth shut and tie your hands behind your back. Try eating then."

Anastasia swallowed hard as she peered into her older sisters cold blue eyes. The old Elizaveta would never have said something like this. She was soft and doting on all of her siblings.

"You've changed," she whispered and saw a look cross her sisters face that had her leaning back.

"No I haven't, my eyes have just been opened. You on the other hand are the same selfish woman that I knew. Now... I am going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them truthfully."

Anastasia laughed. "And if I don't, what are you going to do sister dearest?"

"As of right now, you will no longer call me sister. I am your queen and you will address me as such. As for what I will do to you, I suppose it depends. I could break a finger for each lie that you tell me. We'll just have to see what i am feeling."

"Well, my queen," she spat, "ask your first question."

Lillyanna nodded, seemingly pleased. "I am glad to see that you are cooperating. Although I would keep that contempt out of my voice if I were you."

She turned to Datrax and told him to deal with her brother and be back as soon as possible just in case she needed his help.

"First question. How long have you really been here stealing from our people, acting as their 'queen'.

She was silent, lips pursed.

"We've been here for 200 years," she muttered. Lillyanna felt her eye twitch with irritation. 200 years and not even a single 'hello sister, we're alive'. Just for that she wanted to strangle her.

Lillyanna stared at the ceiling for a few moments, reigning in her anger. "Next question," she said through clutched teeth.

"Have you ever had a slave?" she asked and her sister jerked in surprise. Her eyes slowly met hers, a certain kind of fear there in her eyes.

"A slave? What kind of monster do you take me for? I like money, I can pay for servants to take care of me. What use would I have for a slave?"

"I repeat, have you ever had a slave. All the extra words are not needed. It is a yes or no question."

"No. I have never-"

Snap!

Lillyanna steeled herself for the screams that came after. Her pinky finger was at an awkard angle, not quite ninety degrees to the right but almost there.

"Why!?" she screamed. Lillyanna ignored her questioning and asked the question again.

"NO! I have never had a slave!"

Snap!

"We could do this all day Anastasia, but I would rather we didn't."

She continued to say that she had no idea what she was speaking of until Datrax walked in and she was down to four unbroken fingers.

"Perhaps she doesn't have a slave. Why are you questioning her like this Lillyanna? Surely by now she would have confessed," he told her.

"Then why did I find a little down in the treasury, locked behind golden bars. He wears a golden collar, the symbol of a slave. But slavery is illegal in elf nation and I want her to confess."

Anastasia gasped at her clutching her hand to her chest.

"If you already knew then why go through all of this?!"

"If you were a little smarter then you would have figured out that I already knew. I wouldn't keep asking sister if I didn't already know the answer." Lillyanna stood up and unsheathed her sword, admiring the craftsmanship of the weapon.

"Next question. However, this question will be a little different. If I don't like the answer that I hear, today will be your last day on this planet, so you best chose wisely sister," she whispered as she traced the edge of her sword lightly, yet blood was still drawn from its sharpness. Anticipation rose in the air like heat does in a sauna. Anastasia hunched over. She didn't know if Lillyanna already knew the answer to the question or not. She had to be smarter.

"Did you kill our parents?"

Everything was silent as Lillyanna felt the tension in the air build. And then the unexpected happened. Her little sister, the woman who she had watched grow up, whipped her head up to look at her sister, blue eyes meeting blue eye and cackled.

She laughed until her face was bright red and her veins were straining against her neck. Her laughter echoed around the stone walls, bouncing back and forth making it sound as if there were multiple Anastasia's instead of just one.

When her laughter died down, and she was gasped for breath, the words out of her mouth made Lillyanna clutch her sword tighter.

"I am afraid, My Queen, that you won't like the answer that I will have to say," she said and her laughter began up again. Echoing once more in her ears, mocking her for her curiosity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 57 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
87 14 10
***SAMPLE!*** There's a prophecy - a prophecy holding the fate of two worlds. On the edge of Lilah's field, at the twelfth hour of the fall of twelve...
3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...