Heaven Doesn't Know: (Kuroko...

StarryNightGazer

Akashi Seijuurou was different among all the Angels above heaven, he was the most powerful and unlike other a... Еще

=Prologue=
Chapter 1: The Escape
Chapter 2: Punishment
Chapter 3: Companion
Chapter 4: Simply Mine
Chapter 5: A New Life Waits
Chapter 6: Sadness beyond the Happiness
Chapter 7: Meeting You Once Again?
Chapter 8: Love As A Friend
Chapter 9: Partners
Chapter 10: A Threat In Heaven
Chapter 11: Basketball?
Chapter 12: Welcome To The Basketball Club
Chapter 13: Found You
Chapter 14: Reunation
Chapter 15: Unbelievable Truth
Chapter 17: The 13th Key of Hell
Chapter 18: Leaving Heaven
Chapter 19: Unexpected Guess
Chapter 20: Girlfriend~<3
Chapter 21: I Know Them Even More
Chapter 22: A Devil Has Arise
Chapter 23: The Same Fate
Chapter 24: It wasn't Akashi
Chapter 25: Explaination
Chapter 26: Worried
Chapter 27: A Book's Cover
Chapter 28: Love and Affection
Chapter 29: Sweetness and All
Chapter 30: Heaven's Fall
Chapter 31: Captured
Chapter 32: No Good
Chapter 33: Sly Devils
Chapter 34: Condolence
Chapter 35: Her Awakening
Chapter 36: THIS IS A BIG TROUBLE!
Chapter 37: No
Chapter 38: Open, Open, Gates of Hell!
Chapter 39: End This
BEFORE THE ENDING: EXTRA XD
Chapter 40: Heaven Doesn't Know It Has End.
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Good old Memories

1.8K 65 4
StarryNightGazer

Reo was complwtly frozen of what he just heared, yet he stood up, as he slightly bowed, bidding good bye to the King.

“Please excuse me your highness…” The king nodded as he remained frustrated.

Out of his mind he flew out of the Kingdom, wanting to escape from the truth he just knew, sooner or later, tears escape from his eyes but he was cutoff as he acciedentally hit a lovely rainbow tree.

He then realize that he was on a place where he would be often seen with the bluenette. A place of colorful flowers everywhere, a place of tall green grasses down the ground, below the certain flat like hill was a water fall and on the hill there stood a one and only tree. Amazingly the tree’s leaves defer in color, having all the colors of the rainbow.

-

“You know princess… when it’s night, that tree’s leaves turns midnight blue…” Reo explained looking at the same tree. On his hands were hands of a pale, young bluenette, later on the raven haired smiled at her.

“Eh? It must look ugly…” The princess uttered.

“No! princess, once night comes, the flowers of the tree blooms, and you know those white flowers of the tree looks like stars…” He explained as the bluenette smiled.

“Really? Could we come here tonigh Reo-chan!” the raven haired nodded.

“But we must go back to the Kingdom first!”

“Hai!”

-

The angel smiled as he remembered wonderful memories in his life, the smile of the princess, the game they play and other good old yet treasured memories gushes inside his mind.

This place brings back memories…

.

.

.

“Reo-chan!” a young blue haired angel called out his name with a huge smile on he face. The young black haired angel who’s at the age of 10 simply look at the princess who’s 3 years younger than him.

He blush seeing a flower crown on the princess’s head which he made, as the princess blink twice looking at him.

“Reo-chan? Are you sick?”  The princess ask innocently.

“No princess! You just look so cute~!” The black haired angel said as he hug her as the bluenette simply smiled.

“Tetsu! Look!” A young tanned boy with midnight blue hai called, as a red headed boy was beside him. There were smile on both the boy’s faces.

Reo sat down the ground as he look at the young princess approuching the two boys. He smiled seeing three young angels playing together.

“Look Tetsu!” The tanned boy said revealing his hand who’s semingly holding something, yet both the red head and the bluenette couldn’t see it, since he’s covering it with his hands.

The black haired angel from afar look at the boy seriously, he was glaring at him to be exact.

Seconds were counted and a huge insect flew near to the bluenette. Which send her screaming as she fell down the ground.

“DAIKI! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE PRINCESS CRY!” Reo yelled furiously as he pinch the tanned boy’s cheeks,

“Ow! Ow! Reo! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!” He cried.

“Princess are you alright?” The boy ask worriedly as he assist the bluenette to stand up. The bluenette burried her face on the Reo’s chest as he tried to comfort her.

“This is all your fault!” Reo flared as he glared at the two boys.

“Eh? Ahomine did it!”

“Dan’t act like you weren’t a part of it Bakagami!”

“Who thought you with that Baka and Aho!” Reo scolded again as the bluenette remained in that position. As you could see Reo is quite mature at his age, acting as if an older brother.

“When Papa argues with Kagami’s/Aomine’s dad, they call eachother that was…” Both said in churous.

“I should have known…”

“it’s okay Reo-chan.” The bluenette look up as she smiled.

“OH PRINCESS! WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE~!” Both the boys sweat drop.

“Reo is weird…” The tanned boy uttered

“He always is…” For some reason they got along at that moment.

“Dai-chan… do you still have that insect?”  The princess ask as she lets go of Reo.

“I let it go…”

“Wait princess! Aren’t you afraid of it?!?”

“No uh! Mama always told me to face my fear and be brave! Because someday I’ll be the queen of this kingdom!” Reo smiled as both the boys were smiling as well.

“Yeah then I’ll be the King!” Both the boys said in churous, they were about to argue when Reo came to stop them.

“Now! Now! Let’s play later! Let’s have our snacks first!”  

“Yeah…” Both the boys said with swelling cheeks as the bluenette giggled.

-

The King and the queen along with three boys  were currently in the royal family’s garden, since there was a gold like table and chairs there, they all sat down waiting for someone.

“Oh dear… look! Our daughter has learn to cook!” A lady with long blue hair said as she saw her daughter along with a young maid bringing a tray with a pie on it.

“Azunee-chan thought me to cook that!” The bluenette said with a smile, the white haired girl blush as both the King and Queen look at her with smiles on their faces.

“Daiki, Taiga and Reo gets to eat first~!” The queen said cheerfully.

The king gloomed as he look down, he played fake tears on his eyes as the  5 angels look at him.

“They get to taste my daughter’s cooking first before me…” He cried childishlly as both the queen and the princess smiled.

“Tehee, it’s okay honey, one of these three boys will get to marry her in the future after all.” The queen said with a smile as the three boys blush.

“Don’t worry papa! I’ll cook for you if you like!” the princess said cheerfully as the king smiled.

“Eat up you guys!” The queen said happily.

“Ne! It’s delecious Tetsumi!” The tiger quickly ate his part as the other two ate it carefully.

“Ah! I’m glad you like it Tai-chan!”

But the truth behind it, there was a certain boy who gets to eat the princess’s cooking before the three of them, a thing that Reo is aware of.

-

“Sei-chan! Are you comfortable here?” Reo ask as he look at the black angel. Even the boy’s cage was like a lovely gold and white room, it doesn’t change anything, he’s still a prisoner.

“As long as Reo is here everything is fine…” The black angel replied with a smile.

“Tehee~! Someone wants to see you by the way.” Reo said as he look at the red haired boy, who’s currently sitting on is bed.

“Seiji-kun!” The bluenette appeared out of nowhere with a huge smile on her face, the red head blink twice before a huge smile was painted on his face.

“Tetsumi!” The red haired boy jump out of his bed as he ran toward the princess.

“I baked this for you…” The bluenette strech out his arms revealing a bunch of fresh baked coockies fancily wraped and decorated.

“Thank, Princess…” The black haired angel smile, however he felt sad for the black angel, since he was taken way from his parents since birth. He had a chance of meeting up with his parents but only once a month.

For now, all Reo could do is try to make him happy.

.

.

.

From lovely memories it was replaced with nightmare from the pass. Flashbacks of tragedies took place inside Reo’s mind as he remembered a certain event.

Could it be the reason why she became the key?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

GoM joins Seirin?! (Kuroko Harem) しじ

Любовные романы

29.8K 454 18
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...
The King Emperor's Belonging Pet lazyshrimp11

Любовные романы

50.7K 1.6K 40
◇ It is a AkaKuro Story ◇ 《 Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya》 It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Who rules the Kingdom.. this is a Story..B...
156K 5.5K 200
Kuroko Tetsumi, known as a Phantom of Teiko, is best known throughout Japan especially in various schools, she is also a simple girl with seven teamm...
38.9K 1.3K 22
Tetsuki and Seijuuro were childhood friends, but they got separated when they were young. Now they meet again in school, but Seijuuro has lost all hi...